Following the Rules

Story Info
A neighbour blackmails a young wife.
2.4k words
4.39
62.2k
69
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Ned stood in the shadows pointing his phone toward the three people frolicking away, to put it politely, in a secluded corner of the pub car park. Mostly hidden amongst the outbuildings the little nook provided an ideal spot for a sexy romp. Ned had kept his distance and followed the two men as they accompanied the young woman out of the pub, looked around cautiously and dodged out of sight. The reason being, the woman was known to him, the wife of a neighbour who gave the impression that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Now here he was secretly videoing her being sexually fondled by two apparently younger men.

Susan, known as Sue to her friends stood legs wide apart skirt pulled high up her thighs happily enjoying having another man's fingers inside her knickers while his mate had his hand inside her top playing with her tits. Sue's hands were full too - each holding a cock while her head frequently turned left to right to be kissed passionately by both men. Ned rubbed his own cock, already planning what his next move would be. It wasn't the best lighting to be filming a video but clear and bright enough to reveal without doubt the identity of the woman. When a car moved off the car park the headlights momentarily shone on the threesome. Ned considered that a bonus.

When the canoodling was over the men hurried away while Sue walked back toward the pub, obviously intending to use the ladies facilities, make sure she was tidy and freshened up before she ventured home to her husband. The small group of women she had spent the evening with would not have missed her, thinking she had already gone home or had wandered off to talk to someone else. The men, already known to her had given her a discreet signal, making it appear they were all leaving just by chance. Well it nearly worked perfectly, except the early middle aged man standing at the far end of the bar noticed a certain slightly worried expression on the woman's face and decided to follow his hunch - of course that man was her neighbour, Ned.

Sue left the premises calmly and quietly began to take the short walk home: she heard footsteps catching her up. Turning round she saw they belonged to her neighbour from down the road, a man she didn't particularly like.

'I'll walk with you - I have something your husband would be interested in seeing.' Ned was well aware the woman didn't like him.

Sue glared at him. 'What? At this time of night - can it not wait?'

'You tell me, Mrs Susan Smith?' Ned who had phone ready in hand raised it up to show her the incriminating still frame.

Sue stopped in her tracks, frozen with shock and fear.

'You filthy man!' she hissed, 'Peeping Tom!'

Ned gave her a wry smile. 'You naughty sex mad wife - caught behind a building with two men. Would you like to watch the full video? Or shall we wait until we get to your house and then we can all watch it together - your husband too?'

Sue looked up at her neighbour. 'Are you really intent on ruining my marriage just out of spite - or do you intend blackmailing me?'

'That rather depends on you, Sue,' Ned answered, sounding weirdly more friendly, 'Perhaps we should stop off at my house and discuss the matter. We can't really have the conversation here in the street, can we?'

Sue saw the logic and knew she had no choice.

'I can't stay out long.'

'Then lets not waste time arguing, we'll get down to business.'

Under these very strange circumstances the young wife followed her obnoxious neighbour to his house where he quickly ushered her in whilst the coast was clear.

'Sit down, please,' he told her when they entered the kitchen. 'Would you like a coffee or a stiff drink, brandy perhaps?'

She certainly needed a drink so accepted a brandy. Ned poured a generous amount into a large brandy glass. Taking a big swig, Sue got to the point.

'How much money do you want? Please, don't do this, I've just been silly and got carried away by a bit of flattery.' Now she was beginning to sound desperate and upset. 'My husband doesn't really earn that much and I've got very little cash of my own.'

'Money is not what I had in mind, Sue - do you mind if I call you Sue?'

'What do you mean, what did you have in mind?'

'If I have to spell it out for you, okay. I'd like what you willingly gave those two guys - a bit of sexual enjoyment You see, I think you are a very sexy lady, although outwardly no one would know, because you put on this Sunday School girl persona. But as I've always suspected, that is not the case. So now I know I'm right - and have the evidence to prove it, I'd like a bit of the action. A small price to pay, I think, better than seeing your life destroyed or the stress of having to raise lots of cash in devious ways. Though you could sell your body and easily raise funds. The decision is yours.'

Sue was stuck for words. After a little sob, she asked, 'How long will you give me to decide?'

'About another five minutes!'

'What? That's not fair.'

'Blackmail isn't fair, Sue. Perhaps you should have been nicer to me in the past. Finish your drink and we'll go to your house. Or you can take off your coat and let me enjoy the first cashless payment.'

'How many times will I have to do this?' Sue asked.

'The way you phrased that sentence means you have agreed to my proposition, I think.'

'You know I've no choice but to let you have your way.'

'Then take your coat off and come over here.'

Forcing herself to comply Sue draped her coat over a dining chair and walked over to Ned, who stood up and took her hand leading her into the living room. Reaching the couch he sank in the seat and gently lowered her down with him. She expected him to handle her roughly and force himself on her but the opposite happened. Cupping her face he kissed her lips quite tenderly for a minute before letting a hand slip down to caress her breast, then slowly undo her blouse. Her bosom was well rounded and shapely, made more prominent due to her small stature and narrow back.

Slipping the bra strap from her right shoulder he freed her breast, kissed her nipple then licked and nibbled, sucking hard between his teeth. After a few minutes of kissing her lips then her tits he was very pleasantly surprised that Sue offered no protest or resistance when his hand wandered up her skirt and stroked her labial mound. Would she be just as compliant when he unzipped his trousers and placed her hand around his penis? His cock was brought out - he took her hand - when her fingers reached the shaft she willingly closed them round his cock and automatically began to slowly masturbate him.

'I can't stay long, I'll have no excuse for being late,' was all the young wife said, between kisses.

When Ned's hand returned to rubbing her cunt she seemed to part her thighs just a little bit wider. For quite a long while the couple masturbated each other. Ned noticed how Sue's breathing had become heavier as though she was approaching orgasm; he concentrated on her pleasure, forgetting his own. Increasing the pressure of his fingers on her clit making circular movements while rubbing up and down her slit he knew her arousal was reaching a peak. A very loud gasp followed by a long audible sigh, together with the clenching of his thigh with her free hand told him she was about to climax. She tried to disguise the fact, but failed.

A minute later he let her go, not wanting to spoil a good thing by causing her to be late. Sue had to leave but was conscious she had not completed her task.

'If I leave you unsatisfied you might resent it and decide to tell my husband,' she claimed looking down at his still very erect penis, 'I'll finish what I started - keep to my end of the bargain.'

With that she pulled his foreskin right back then shocked him by lowering her head and taking him fully in her mouth, sucking hard before she drew the foreskin fully up again. Increasing the momentum it didn't take long before Ned's jism shot into her mouth and back of her throat making her swallow every drop. Now he was lost for words.

It was time to dash. As she fastened her blouse she asked him to promise her one thing.

'Look I know you will want more but I never want to have full sexual intercourse with you. I have never gone all the way with anybody but my husband and I want to keep it like that. Otherwise I will keep to our agreement and let you take your pleasure. I will also be willing to satisfy you in other ways you might suggest - within reason.'

Ned nodded, 'Okay. Did you enjoy our first little get together.'

Sue looked away, never answered and dashed for the door, picking up her coat on the way.

'Goodnight,' she mumbled as she disappeared into the night.

Ned was very happy with the events of the last hour

It was a couple of days later that Sue turned the corner into her avenue and saw her husband Michael laughing and joking with the man from down the road, who she did not like, called Ned. As she got nearer, husband Mike, came toward her with open arms, kissed her and apologised that he'd have to rush off. So by pure chance she was left alone with neighbour Ned.

'Come to me as soon as you can - your husband will be away for the rest of the day - into late evening.'

Sue stood deep in thought. 'I have some things to do first. Do you want me to come to yours?'

'Well that's interesting,' smiled Ned, 'It would be a turn on to come and misbehave in yours!'

'I'm worried about what people would think if they saw you coming into my house when my husband isn't home.'

'They have seen me talking to him - I'll bring my toolbox and we can say I was doing a job for you.'

Sue's silence spoke volumes. So an hour and half later Ned walked across the road holding his toolbox and up the avenue to knock on the door of the young couples house. Sue opened the door and invited him in. He looked disappointed to see she had changed into a pair of tight denim jeans - no easy access.

Walking into his neighbours living room Ned placed his toolbox on the floor and took hold of the waiting housewife.

'Shall we go upstairs to the bedroom?'

'You'd said you would respect my wish to not have full intercourse.'

'I will.'

The couple walked off together, climbed the staircase and upon entering the main bedroom indulged in an amazing over the top, passionate kiss and grope, falling onto the bed.

'This is only your second payment - there will be many more.'

Sue gave a breathless reply. 'I know.'

'Why have you chosen to wear denims? Is it to make playing with you extra difficult - as though you are putting up a barrier?'

Sue shook her head but did not speak; her look was sheepish, guilt-ridden. Ned sat on the edge of the bed, making her get off the mattress and stand before him. He told her to take off her top, then her bra. While she was busy doing that he unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles, panties followed. With a swift movement he dragged her down over his lap and proceeded to spank her bare bottom. Sue cried out and pleaded with him to stop but Ned carried on relentlessly. With her feet tangled up in her denims she had no balance so needed no restraint. Using his spare hand he adjusted their position until he could tweak and pull her nipples.

'You don't seem to understand this blackmail business. I make the rules not you! You will not dress to intentionally hinder me - get it?' Sue received an extra hard slap on her buttocks. Now she was sobbing loudly.

'You do not dictate where I can place my cock. You do not issue limitations on what I can and cannot do - get it?'

Several hard smacks on each buttock cheek encouraged the wife to convince the man she fully understood the terms and conditions.

Between spanks and slaps Ned used his fingers to explore and penetrate both her holes. Lubricating his finger in her vagina he then gradually worked it up her anus, moving it like a small cock. Tiring of that he made her kneel between his legs, lick his finger then replace it with his now throbbing weapon.

'Suck me and swallow it!'

Sue obeyed, whimpering and sobbing as she used her hands to pump his foreskin.

'Use one hand to play with your cunt!'

The humiliated woman did as she was bid, trying to control her sobbing, feeling the burning sensation and soreness on the orbs of her arse. She made gurgling noises when sperm shot from the cock and down her throat. When it was all over with Ned stood her up, turned her round and viewed the redness of her bottom.

'You have a really lovely arse, Mrs Smith - I'll have to spank it and play with it more often - see what we can get inside that delightful little brown hole!'

'No, please no!' She pleaded, sobbing her heart out.

Ned ignored her put away his cock and took his toolbox home. Mrs Smith knew that in future she must be more obedient and accommodating. She also realised that she had experienced a strange excitement, a perverted sexual arousal.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers