Following the Rules Pt. 02

Story Info
Ned humiliates Sue in front of local youths.
2.4k words
4.57
26.9k
23
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
442 Followers

Following The Rules Part Two

Mrs Smith put on her coat and bid farewell to her husband, promising not to be late home. He looked across at her, running his eyes up and down her body.

'Okay,' he uttered, then added a comment. 'You seem very dressed up. Thought you were just going round to Jane's for a couple of hours, having a gossip and a couple of glasses of wine?'

'I am. There's no reason why I shouldn't look my best.'

'Well you don't normally wear such short skirts - and a top that shows so much cleavage, on a week-night out at your mate's house.'

Sue Smith felt nervous, hoping her husband wouldn't question her further. Thank goodness he hadn't wandered upstairs while she was getting ready and seen her putting on stockings and see-through underwear. Especially the little sexy corset that only usually came out for bedroom frolics.

'A couple of her friends are joining us. They always have to dress glamorous - I don't want them looking at me like I'm a dowdy housewife who can't be bothered to dress smartly.'

'Fair enough,' her husband replied, then went back to reading his book.

Sue rushed out of the door while the going was good. She hadn't gone far when a loud wolf-whistle pierced the evening air. Turning round she saw two youths on bicycles slowly pedalling, as though they were intentionally keeping pace with her. The housewife knew very well who they were. For years she had been plagued with the neighbourhood terrors, who, since she had remonstrated with their parents about their bad behaviour, made a point of singling her out for special attention when they felt like causing annoyance.

Sue, could not resist firing back at them. 'You're not kids any more, when are you going to grow up? What age are you now, nineteen, twenty? You should be acting like young men not half-wits!'

'We're just paying you a compliment Mrs Smith - you look very sexy, short skirt - great legs!'

'Get on your way, you stupid idiots!' Sue certainly didn't appreciate the so-called compliment.

'See, we have grown up. We look at you in a totally different way now! Sexy housewife!'

The woman had to secretly admit to her self that the boys were growing up to be handsome lads. Maybe she should feel good hearing them say they found her sexy! The boys followed her, circling around her as she walked making the odd inappropriate observation. Trying to ignore them she kept her head down. But she really did need them to go away - not to see exactly where she was going.

Suddenly the boys disappeared as though Sue's wish had made them vanish. Now she was almost at her intended destination, having once walked past a certain house and doubled back on herself. It was almost dark and no one was around, a back gate had been purposely left open; Mrs Smith dodged into the garden quietly.

The back kitchen door of the house opened, a man invited the woman into the house.

'Just a few minutes late - not bad.' Ned eyed the woman up and down as he took her coat. 'Good girl, you're wearing a mini skirt. Did you remember the stockings?'

Susan hitched up her skirt far enough for the older man to see her suspenders.

'Very nice, hope you put on sexy underwear too.'

'My husband questioned me - he was very suspicious, it's only a matter of time before he finds out you're blackmailing me. I was almost followed here and had to walk round the block - those two stupid lads I've always had bother with. They could have seen me sneaking into your garden - tell my husband.'

Ned laughed. Grabbing the woman he pulled her close and cupped her breasts. Kissing her neck and thrusting his tongue in her ear he whispered that she was wasting her time trying to scare him -- and told her she deserved a spanking for even trying. Then he pushed her down into a sitting position on a kitchen chair. Obediently she stayed still while he unfastened his trousers and took out his cock.

'You know what to do,' he told her.

Without putting up any sort of resistance she took hold of his stiff thick penis and opened her mouth, slipping it past her lips and proceeded to suck and lick his blood engorged pole. She pulled back his foreskin and gazed at the purple helmet, licking the tiny piss-hole as she worked her hand to and fro along his shaft. Then she took all she could into her mouth until it almost hit the back of her throat. No one would have believed she was performing this act under duress.

'Let's see you undress, take your top and skirt off.'

Again, without protest, the housewife obeyed, standing in front of Ned, almost posing seductively for him.

'Are you trying your best to make me cum, thinking the sooner I do then the sooner it will all be over?'

Ned smiled as he slowly pleasured himself while watching the woman.

'I'm impressed with your choice of underwear - very sexy!' The man said.

'Thank you,' Sue replied. She pushed up her tits and stroked her hand over her crotch. 'Do you like my little corset?' Her attitude toward her blackmailer was friendly but very bizarre.

'Very fetching - you will look very arousing when you bend over for a spanking. I think I'll spank you now, over the kitchen table. Are you ready to feel my hand on your bottom? I think you kind of liked it last time I tanned your hide!'

'I don't have a choice do I?' She responded calmly.

'Bend over the table then,' Ned told her.

Sue turned her back on him and leaned forward resting her forearms on the table, pushing her backside out. She waited for the first stinging whack on her arse, but it was a long time coming. Instead Ned placed his arm around her front and let his fingers find their way inside her panties, seeking out her clitoris; her cunt was already very moist. Expertly he rolled his fingers over her now swollen sex button, until he felt her hips begin to slightly and involuntarily move against his hand. She was beginning to feel sexually aroused. The tension she experienced waiting for the first smack on her arse was exciting her.

When Ned simply let his spare hand touch her arse-cheeks she recoiled and tightened her buttocks as she expected a sharp slap.

'Is this making you feel aroused, Mrs Smith?' Ned asked. She refused to answer.

The next noise heard was the sound of the young housewife crying out when she felt the stinging pain of that first spank as it it took her by surprise. Her buttocks tightened then involuntarily relaxed as they do when a person is suffering corporal punishment. Ned's hand now came down constantly, quick and hard on the woman's tender posterior, yet not following a rhythm, not giving her the chance to prepare for the accompanying pain. All the time the fingers of Ned's other hand stimulated Sue's clit, he noted how very wet her cunt was becoming. Ned's next move was to tug down her panties which fell around her ankles.

Though the woman sobbed softly, she didn't beg for him to stop, even though her arse was now burning. Pain was turning to pleasure. Ned spanked her more gently now, letting his hand maintain contact with her arse, rubbing over her red throbbing arse cheeks between whacks, leaving her not knowing whether the smack would on left cheek or right. Randomly he would bring down his hand more strongly, taking her by surprise, making her jump with pain and shock.

When the perverted man changed tack and pushed his finger into her cunt from behind she wriggled and squirmed. Then he spanked her hard and expertly caught her as her arse relaxed and pushed backward meeting her anus with his wet finger and thrust it up her brown hole. Now a finger penetrated her from front and behind. Her sobbing had ceased, now she breathed very heavily.

'Do you like that, Susan?' Ned asked, 'Does that give you pleasure?'

She was reluctant to admit it but she gave a honest answer. 'Yeah!'

'You've got a lovely arse, Mrs Smith! Don't you agree boys?'

Sue's body and brain stopped functioning. Then shock and panic took over, her heart pounded. She pulled herself up and rapidly turned almost losing her balance because of the tangled panties wrapped around her ankles. Standing in front of her smirking were the two youths who had been a thorn in her side.

'Well, hello Mrs Smith, fancy meeting you here! That's twice tonight we have run into each other,' a voice said mockingly.

'What...?' She lost her voice, the humiliation she felt was enormous.

'I suppose the next question you are going to ask is, "How long have you been standing there?"' One of the boys said. 'For quite a while, Mrs Smith - actually, is it okay for us to call you Sue now? And yes, you do have a lovely body.'

With that the boys began to unzip their trousers.

'What are you doing!' The distraught woman cried out, getting her vocal chords to work.

'They are going to fuck you - with my blessing!'

'No, no, no! Please!'

Ned pulled her down on the kitchen chair and held her hair. Sue whimpered as one of the boys approached her, his cock waving around.

'Open wide Mrs Smith!' The other boy followed his friend and stood at her side, cock exposed.

'I'm not doing it!' She sobbed loudly.

Ned, cleared his throat. 'Remember, what we agreed. Follow the rules - or there will be consequences. These young gentlemen have watched the video and would like to enjoy your delightful charms.'

'You promised you'd never show anyone if I agreed to have sex with you!' she cried.

'No, I promised not to show your husband,' he reminded her. 'Follow my rules or get dressed and go home - but think what might happen next.'

Susan looked each male in the eye and reached out for the nearest cock.

For the next fifteen minutes, which to the wife seemed like an hour, the poor woman was compelled to suck the cocks of two sons of her neighbours who for many years had been the Bain of her life. Sucking one cock while wanking the other then changing over on command, she couldn't have been more humiliated.

'Okay,' Ned ordered, 'Let's all go upstairs to the bedroom. Pull your knickers up, Susan.'

Psychologically beaten, Sue stood up and obeyed the instruction. Following behind Ned with the boys at her rear touching her arse she was led upstairs to the spare bedroom.

'Now take your knickers off! Pull your tits out of your bra!'

The boys came across to her and mauled her breasts, kissing and sucking her nipples. She was instructed to wank their cocks while they used her. Ned sat himself down happy to be a spectator, taking out his penis and slowly pleasuring himself as he watched.

The youths ordered Mrs Smith to kneel on the edge of the bed and push her backside high in the air. Taking turns the boys penetrated her cunt from behind and almost ferociously gave her hell of a fucking, spanking her backside as they rammed home their cocks. After taking his turn one boy felt for her tits and pulled on her nipples before lying under her and sucking hard on her nipples.

Susan began to experience a strange and surprising feeling. Without receiving any instruction, she reached out and let her hand travel down the body of the boy who lay sideways on to her, sucking and nibbling her tits. When her hand reached his cock she held the shaft, and working the foreskin back and forth tried to revive it's hardness. More strangely she manoeuvred her head until she was able to lower her face and kiss the boy on the lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth. When the boy fucking her shot his load all three lay across each other on the bed taking a rest.

'Never thought we'd ever get to fuck you, Sue. Do you even know what our names are?'

'Of course I do, you've been a pain in my side since you were little. Your names are Carl and Darren.'

'Pain in your side? Well tonight we've been cocks in your cunt!'

Susan felt herself squirm - but not with fear.

Ned, who had been sitting quietly enjoying the show, now spoke up.

'Don't forget you have another task to perform before you go home.'

Susan, didn't need to ask what that was. She climbed off the bed and walked toward the older man who sat in the chair with his cock pointing at the ceiling. Their original agreement had been for her to sexually satisfy him but without penetration - well that's what she thought, until he reminded her of his version of the rules by reddening her backside.

'What would you like me to do?' She asked submissively.

'Come and straddle me, give me a slow fuck and tell me what a good obedient girl you are going to be from now on.'

Susan climbed on the man's lap draping a leg either side of him, then taking his cock in her hand fed it into her cunt. As she began to gyrate slowly he held her head and kissed her on the lips.

'Is this more exciting than having sex with your husband? Having three different cocks in one night?'

'No one must ever find out!' she snapped.

'That's up to you, dear! The boys won't blab. I think they will want to have sex with you again?'

Susan hesitated before she answered. 'If you're really sure they can be trusted.'

'Did you enjoy their cocks?'

'Yeah!' she breathed with a long sigh.

'Fuck me faster now Susan! Make yourself orgasm!'

The young woman bucked her arse up and down with more energy, feeling the friction on her clitoris as she bounced on Ned's thick cock. She would never have dreamed that being forced to fuck the repulsive boys and an older man who was blackmailing her could have been so enjoyable and sexually gratifying. Susan's heavy gasps turned into moans of pleasure. She didn't try to hide her joy when that familiar sexually electric surge sent a charge pulsing through her body.

Ned held her tight and kissed her cheek as she gasped.

'Good girl, see how pleasurable it can be for you! If you follow the rules.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
442 Followers