Following the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought against it as seconds turned into minutes, thinking surely, surely, any moment now it would become easier, it would fade away. But it didn't, and her control began to waver; she wobbled on her feet and then whimpered as she felt her pussy shudder in a little half-orgasm that just made it harder to hold on.

"Daddy," she whimpered urgently, because she didn't have permission to ruin, and she couldn't get in even worse trouble after everything she'd already done wrong. "Daddy, please, please, can I ruin, please!"

"I told you not to touch yourself," her Daddy said sharply.

"I won't, but I can't hold it! I can't hold--" she gasped, losing her concentration as she tried desperately to explain to her Daddy what was going to happen, and the orgasm won.

She lurched forward and pressed her forehead into the wall as she spread her legs and tightened her hands in her hair, fighting the blinding need to squeeze her legs together, to reach down and rub her throbbing clit--to do anything but just stand there and let the powerful orgasm rip through her and dissipate into nothing as she choked on the air and shook, her thighs wide and her twitching pussy on display. She whimpered and whimpered at the loss of it, feeling just the ghost of the pleasure that the orgasm had promised her.

As the awful, numb contractions finally left her, she felt her Daddy's hand on her shoulder. She started crying. "I'm sorry, Daddy, I tried to hold it!"

"I know you did, Janey. It's alright. You're not in trouble," he assured her, and she whimpered in relief as he turned her around and pulled her into a hug. "That looked like a bad one, huh?"

"Yes, Daddy," she wailed, clinging to him, her legs trembling.

"You still feel like you're going to misbehave if I take my eyes off you?"

"No, Daddy, I promise. My clit hurts, I don't want to touch it. I don't want another ruin like that one."

"Alright. Go put your PJs on, then, and come lay on the couch until dinner's ready."

She sniffled and nodded. "Okay."

He kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry you had such a hard day today, Janey. You know I don't like to see you suffer."

"I know. Thank you for taking such good care of me, Daddy," she said, and turned her head up to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled.

12