Following the Rules Pt. 03

Story Info
Ned plans to influence Sue's husband too.
3.1k words
4.63
17.6k
17
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

Ned had allowed Susan Smith a couple of days rest from his sexual depravities. On her last visit she had been tied to the bed in various positions while the two young boys who lived nearby had fucked her and spanked her in an amazing number of ways. She had opened her mouth to take their cocks and drank whatever liquid oozed from the tiny piss holes. More interestingly, her arse had been given special attention by having butt plugs of various sizes inserted into her anus, for the purpose of stretching her brown hole, necessary training before it could accommodate a hard cock of decent size. It amused Ned to see that by the time the woman emerged from the shower, taken before she was returned to her husband, she always had a contented expression on her face. She often was sent home to her husband wearing a smirk if not a smile.

It was during this interlude that Ned heard the news that the local factory was laying off most of it's workforce which he knew would very likely include Mrs Smith's spouse Michael. After giving it some thought Ned decided a visit would be in order. He had a cunning plan.

Picking a time when he knew Mrs Smith would be out Ned strolled down the road and rang Mike's door bell. Now the two men sometimes engaged in conversation but were far from being friends, so Mike looked a little nonplussed when he saw Ned standing at his door asking if he could come in and have a few words. Nevertheless the man invited his neighbour into the living room and they sat down.

'I've heard the bad news about people being laid off at the factory. I have a proposal that you might be interested in. I know in situations like this every penny counts.'

'Okay, let's hear it. I'm hoping it doesn't happen but I think I'm going to be one of the unlucky ones.' Mike sounded very concerned and worried.

'I have a little idea, whereby I might be able to put a few pounds your way. A little job for your wife, with an opportunity to earn more. It won't make up for your lost income but it could be useful money if she's prepared to go the extra mile.'

'I'm confused but tell me more.' Mike told the man.

'Occasionally I organise small private parties, get-togethers, for certain friends of mine, businessmen mainly. All are in my age group, you know, probably the youngest is over 55. We like to have a little fun, sometimes we play cards, have some food sent in, obviously drink a lot! Watch a film maybe, you know, adult films, uncensored.'

'How the hell does my wife fit in with this scenario?'

'I thought it might be great fun for the guys if we had a lovely lady, pleasant on the eye, serving us drinks and providing us with a bit of glamour.'

'What? You want my wife to be a waitress? Hostess? For one night only? What she earns would hardly pay for a days food. You've got to be joking.'

'My friends would be very generous for the right woman. The more she does the more she gets paid.'

'So you're asking me to prostitute my wife?'

'Call it what you wish. If you lose your job you'll need every penny. On top of what your wife earns at her regular job it could make a big difference. It would depend on her how far she wanted to go. Minimum, would be giving the guys something to look at, say, parading in sexy outfits. Maybe getting down to just panties. A lot more money if she let them have some fun, sitting on their knees, letting them have a kiss, maybe play with her breasts, the more she does the more she earns. And it won't necessarily be a one-time event. You see I've always thought your wife has a very nice body, so she was the first woman who came into my head. She gets first offer.

'You have hell of a cheek coming here proposing that my wife becomes a part-time sex worker.'

'I should also mention,' Ned continued, not put off by Mike's aggressive reaction, 'That my friends would be happy to put your name around amongst the business communities letting them know you are looking for employment. Think a little beyond the idea she's only going to be paid for a couple of hours work as a waitress in a sexy uniform. For men of my generation and taste having a local housewife doing it for a generous reward is much more interesting and arousing than hiring a professional hostess with a false smile from an agency. There's something very erotic and tantalising about seeing a shy, ordinary housewife daring to lower her inhibitions and expose herself for the delight of other men. I'll leave you to give it some thought.'

With that, Ned got to his feet and saw himself out, leaving Mike deep in thought.

A couple of days had passed before Mike told his wife about the unusual 'opportunity'.

'I had a visit from that guy you don't like the other day, Ned.'

They had just settled down for the evening after eating their meal. Susan felt her stomach do a somersault. Nervously she waited for the angry accusations to come pouring out. Her hands shook.

'He came to offer a proposal - a job offer for you really.'

Sue swallowed hard. 'What?'

'He throws little gatherings, parties, for a bunch of older guys. He says they are business men, willing to pay good money for a woman to act as hostess and who's prepared to give them a bit of a sexual thrill. He wondered if you'd be interested - make a few pounds in your spare time every now and again. Ned heard about the lay-offs at work and thought the bit of extra cash would come in useful. Actually he told me he finds you very sexy, says you have a good body.'

Susan looked at her husband with astonishment.

'Give them a sexual thrill? What did you say?'

'Well it was so weird I didn't say a lot. I asked how far he'd expect you to go?.'

'You mean you were prepared to give it some consideration? What did he tell you?'

'Basically it would be up to you just how far you wanted to go. But he made it clear that the more you did, or the farther you were prepared to go - the more money you could earn. He reckoned his friends would be very generous toward a woman who was daring enough to give them some fun and excitement.'

'What are you saying Michael? You sound like you're trying to sell me the idea. You want me to do this?'

'Well it's a worry thinking about how we are going to pay our bills if I'm laid off at work. You could probably earn more in a couple of hours than you would in a week if you took on a part-time job. I'll try my hand at anything that's offered. Ned told me he'd get his mates to put the word around that I'm looking for a job. Obviously that only applies on whether you agree to take up the offer.'

'You've thought this through haven't you, you'd turn a blind eye - be prepared to let me be in a room alone with a bunch of older men and give some sort of sexual thrill? And how far would you let me go? Obviously they'd want me to take some or all of my clothes off - what happens then, how much further would you expect me to go - all the way, with how many men? So the more money I come home with, you'll know it's because I've been with lots of men? Been a complete slut. Could you handle that? It's not a question of how far I'd go - it's how much you could take, knowing how I've earned the cash.'

Michael was very uncomfortable hearing this reality.

'Look, lets just leave it there for now - end of conversation.'

And it was the end. They settled down to watch some TV, but their minds were somewhere else.

Ned had waited for Sue coming home from work and caught up with her in the park.

'What the hell are you up to!' she demanded.

'Just trying to help a friend,' Ned told her calmly.

'Don't try to make yourself look like a caring friend. You're not a friend. Actually you may have shot yourself in the foot. Once my husband agrees that I should entertain your pals for money then you have no hold over me. I'll be fucking other men with his blessing - if the money is right!'

'My goodness, I never thought of that!' Ned laughed cynically, 'What a fool I am!' Ned's voice became more aggressive. 'Make sure you come round Wednesday afternoon - I know it's your day off.'

Mrs Smith knew it was best not to say anything else.

Wednesday came round a bit too quickly for Susan's liking. Obediently, following her blackmailers rules she changed into stockings and suspenders and lacy back panties, swapping her more practical weekday skirt for a much shorter one which would be hidden under her coat as she walked down the avenue. Sneaking into Ned's house by the rear entrance was always a problem during daylight hours.

'You shouldn't be playing games with my husband,' Sue told Ned; now she was calmer and hoped to reason with him.

'I'm giving you the chance to make some money. Plus, it makes life easier for you - you can come round for a fuck and it would no longer matter if anyone saw you visiting. Think about it, your husband would know you come here, and know you get a good fucking! Just think, you can enjoy all the extra sex - and all the little kinks and fetishes - without worrying if you'll get caught or be in trouble with Mike. Have you told him yet? That you agree to my proposal?

Sue wasn't in the mood for discussing the matter, she just shook her head. She just wanted to satisfy Ned's lust as quickly as possible and get on with her day.

About to take off her coat, she asked. 'What do you want me to do, today? Shall I give you oral, or do you want to fuck me.'

Before he answered another voice came from the kitchen door.

'Hello! Anyone home?'

Sue rapidly refastened her coat. Ned called out for the apparently unexpected visitor to come through to the living room.

When the man came into view Susan looked surprised. Here was a man she had often met at social gatherings. Not adverse to indulging in social climbing, Sue had admired the man for his looks and personality, the smart way he dressed, even flirted with him occasionally. She had always tried to put herself over as something she wasn't in an effort to impress the man.

'Well hello, Mrs Smith, how are you?' asked the man very politely.

Sue smiled and held out her hand. 'Hello Robert, how nice to see you.'

'So you two know each other? Ned asked.

Then to her shock and surprise another person appeared from behind the kitchen door. No other than one of the boys who had spanked and fucked her less than a month ago. Her mind raced to try make sense of why these two were here together, why they even knew each other? Surely, he would be wondering why the hell she was there. Thank goodness she had managed to fasten her coat and hide her very short skirt.

We've met several times, haven't we Mrs Smith?'

'Yes,' said Susan, trying to look relaxed, 'We have met at house parties and barbecues and such like.'

As the men then began to talk Sue felt fearful that the boy, Carl, would say something inappropriate and give the game away; he constantly smirked at her with a wicked look in his eye. She waited a few minutes and saw her chance to leave.

'Well, I'll get on my way and leave you men to talk,' she said with a wide smile. Picking up her bag she took one step toward the door before, to her astonishment Ned grabbed her arm and stopped her in her tracks.

'Where are you going?' Ned demanded to know.

There was a brief silence where a powerful wave of humiliation surged through her body, making her brain numb and her every fibre tremble. Her stomach turned over making her feel nauseous.

'I'm going, so you men can get on with your business,' she explained with a trembling voice.

Her mind was concerned as to what Robert would make of this odd situation, of Neds' show of aggression and control. What would he make of her submissive behaviour?

'No no, sweetheart!' Ned, bellowed, 'Robert's not here to see me - he's here to see you? Now take off your panties, good girl.'

Sue immediately began to weep, 'What?'

'Unfasten your coat - and take your panties off!' Ned demanded.

'Please no,' begged the distraught woman, though it was already too late to save face and her dignity.

Susan then, with the obedience that Ned had instilled in her, whimpered as she unfasten the buttons of her coat showing the men the shortness of her skirt that didn't quite cover her stocking tops. To her horror, Robert swiftly took off his jacket and began to unfasten his shirt - as did the smirking Carl. Resigned to her fate the sobbing housewife lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, letting them drop to her feet. Now the humiliation she felt was increased ten-fold as Carl came behind her and unzipped her skirt, when he flicked the button the garment joined her panties on the floor. She stepped out of them and kicked them to one side, following the rules like a good girl ought to.

'We can get know each other better now, Mrs Smith,' Robert sniggered. 'Bend over the table!'

Susan delayed obeying long enough to watch Robert's erect penis appear from his trousers. Beneath her tears and upset she was quite impressed by it's length and girth. In other circumstances she would be thrilled to have this weapon thrusting in and out of her cunt. When it filled her vagina she took in a deep breath and opened her legs wider, pushing her arse out toward the invading piston. She had suffered immense humiliation, so she might as well now enjoy the affects of the sexual assault. She moaned softly, opening her eyes to see the boy taking his jeans and underpants off. A finger belonging to Robert slipped between her labial lips from the front to tickle her clitoris, Susan's moans now made it clear they were the sounds of sexual pleasure.

Robert proved to be a man who could last the pace, as the minutes passed Sue was delighted that he was still going like an engine fucking her from behind, his belly slapping against her arse cheeks. All of a sudden though the man gave a loud grunt and she felt his jism shoot up inside her belly. Pulling her up he kissed her and groped her tits.

'I'll have to play with those next time, he said, 'Carl wants a turn with you now.'

Sue had no objection to that, she well remembered that the boy, though still young knew how to fuck a woman, and had enjoyed himself last time they met, even though she was old enough to be his mother. This time he wanted her standing and facing her - he penetrated her cunt, gripping her bottom cheeks with both hands bounced her up and down on his cock. Sue in turn threw her arms around his neck to support herself and pressed her lips against his mouth forcing her tongue past his lips.

Ned, decided to experiment a little. Greasing a finger with some cooking oil, he gently rubbed Sue's anus feeling it open and close slightly as Carl fucked her hard. At just the right moment, when her brown hole was less tight he pushed his digit up into her rectum. Though she felt a little pain she did not complain, rather, Ned noticed the invading finger seemed to add to her sexual joy. Indeed to Sue it felt like a second miniature cock was fucking her from behind. Ned felt her anus tighten and heard her sighs of pleasure. When she eventually reached her orgasm it was partly due to the finger fucking in her arse supplementing the hard young cock that pummelled her cunt.

Carl withdrew his dick and pushed her down on a kitchen chair. 'Let me cum in your mouth, swallow my spunk!' Mrs Smith, happily obliged.

When Carl moved away from Susan, Ned lifted her to her feet. He whispered in her ear.

'You are learning that it's best to follow the rules. Did you enjoy that little session?'

Susan whispered back: 'Yes, I did.'

'You'd like me to find other men who you would enjoy giving you a good fucking?'

'Yes.'

'And do you enjoy being spanked, Susan?'

Susan took a deep sigh, 'Yeah!'

'You'd like to have more kinky sex?'

'Yeah!'

Ned's fingers were stimulating her clit, Sue, had opened her legs wide.

'So are you going to tell your husband that you're willing to please my friends?'

'Yes, I was going to agree to it anyway.'

'Good girl, we can have some exciting times - and it will be with your husbands blessing! You can fuck other men to your hearts content!'

Susan got very excited and grabbed Ned's testicles.

'I'll do whatever you tell me to - please, fuck me now!'

The two men watched as Ned gave the desperate housewife a good seeing to. Susan constantly peered over the man's shoulder with a grin on her face staring straight at the man who she had often tried to impress. Her feeling of humiliation had now turned into one of wanton abandon, thinking of the future opportunities when she might have the chance to enjoy Roberts cock. She gripped Ned tightly as her sexual pleasure began to reach it's climax. Ned picked her up, and as her feet left the floor her legs wrapped around his waist. Being used as a sex slut for Ned's friends suddenly sounded exciting.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers