Following the Rules Pt. 05

Story Info
Susan is humiliated and shamed, but the day takes a turn.
4.9k words
4.64
13.8k
11
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Michael Smith was busy doing a spot of DIY in the kitchen when there was an urgent sounding knocking on the front door. He quickly dashed through the house to see who the caller was, opening the door to find two young men.

'Is your wife home, we have an urgent message for her?'

Mike puzzled, glanced from one to the other, recognising them as local youths, though never having had any direct dealings with them.

'No, she's out doing some errands. What's the message?'

'We'd sooner talk to her, personally.'

Mike gave them a hard glare. 'You can tell me - I'm her damn husband!'

The taller of the youths smirked. 'Okay, damn husband,' he said sarcastically, 'We're here to tell her that Ned's been involved in a road accident, he's in hospital.' The youth then gave Mike a wide but facetious smile. 'He's given us the job of looking after his interest in your wife. I believe you know all about her relationship with Ned - he told us you'd co-operate fully.'

Mike was stuck for words.

'Anyway, we'd appreciate it if you'd tell her we're coming to pick her up at one o' clock. Tell her to make sure she wears something sexy.' Both youths grinned. 'You know, mini skirt, shorter the better - suggest she wears the lacy little bra she wore last time she was in our company.' The smug lad paused for effect before adding, 'And of course the matching see-through panties! Nice if her top was transparent too!''

'I know you, you live local, you're nothing but little shits with smart mouths. I could easily knock your fucking heads off!'

'Yeah, we are shits, but not so little now. Fact is, your wife's going to be spending the day with us - and probably the best part of the night. You don't want to be starting a fight, that would mean the neighbours getting to know what you have your wife doing since you lost your job. Ned mentioned that we might have to impress on you the importance of continuing to follow the rules. Right, we'll be back to pick Sue up at one, remember, tell her to dress very sexy, maybe stockings and suspenders too - she can always cover up with a coat so the neighbours don't figure out what she's up to.'

'Where are you taking her?'

'Come on, we can't tell you that. But if you get a thrill from her telling you all the dirty details, you can look forward to her coming home. Do you like to have a wank while she tells you how many times she's been fucked? She'll have a busy day - maybe we'll have some fun with her too!'

Now Mike knew how it felt to be really humiliated. What could be worse than an early middle-aged husband being told by two fresh-faced youths that they are taking his wife to be used for sex by other men - and watching them grin while they tell him they are most likely going to fuck her too? The humiliation would have been greater if he'd have asked about her payment; he'd kept quiet.

Mike was sat in a chair looking morose and angry when his wife came home.

'You've had a visit from those two lads who used to give you trouble when they were kids.'

Susan looked alarmed, nervous too when Mike gave her an accusing stare.

'You never told me they had connections to Ned. Or that you've had sex with them!'

Sue couldn't believe they had knocked on the door and said that to her husband.

'What exactly have they said?'

'Well, they told me quite a lot, including describing accurately some of your underwear. You have some explaining to do. They said Ned told them to remind me about following the rules. What rules, for fuck sake? We didn't agree to follow rules, we had an agreement - he made an offer and we took him up on it. But when the fuck did you go out and have sex with two youths, what, 19 or 20yrs old - sons of two fucking neighbours? We had a promise that we'd be careful not to let the secret get out. Ned promised no neighbours would be involved.'

Sue was dismayed and angry for different reasons.

'What's all this about?' She asked.

'Ned's in hospital. They claim he gave them 'control' of you, talked like you'd understand what they meant and very sure you'd simply accept and submit to whatever orders they gave you. They had the audacity to instruct me to pass on a message. You have to make yourself ready to be collected at 1pm and even told me what you have to wear.'

'What was that?' Susan asked sheepishly.

'They were fucking right then - you're completely unfazed and not the least bit shocked! For fuck's sake, they said they want you in your shortest mini skirt, black lace underwear they have already seen you in - they said you have to dress very, very sexily. Why do they already know you'll just obey their fucking orders?'

'Okay, I have had sex with them - in Ned's presence. I've been having sex with other men because Ned blackmailed me into having sex with him. Then he made me have sex with other men. If I refused he threatened to show you a short video of me behind the pub with two guys.'

'Two guys fucking you?'

'No, I let them play with me while I wanked them both off. I haven't time to tell you the full story now, it will have to wait.'

'Not time? Why the fuck not?'

'Because I have to get ready,' Mike's wife answered, looking very ashamed. 'They have the power to inflict great harm, even though you now know how I came to be blackmailed. Did they say how bad Ned is, what's exactly wrong with him?'

'He's blackmailed you and pimped you out and you care? Have you been letting Ned fuck you for a while?'

'We'll have to talk later. Yes, he's fucked me several times - but he likes to have sex in other ways as well. I'll tell you when I can, then I'll have no more secrets.'

'Give me one instance?'

'Well,' Susan hesitated, 'He likes to spank me.'

'Did those lads watch him spank you?'

'Yes.'

'So, have they spanked you?'

'Yes.

'And more?'

'Yes, but I can't tell you right now.'

As his wife ran upstairs to ready herself Mike shouted after her.

'Will you be letting them spank you today?'

Susan shouted back.

'Quite likely they will make me bend over.'

'Undressed?'

'It has always been on my bare backside.'

Mike voice lowered and he was now totally mentally disturbed, mumbling to himself.

'You take your knickers off and bend over offering up your bare arse and let them spank you? So they must fuck you from behind, take turns to fuck you from behind - and you've submitted to them and even been back for more of the same!'

He went into a trance like state, picturing extreme lustful images. When Sue came rushing back downstairs he snapped back into reality. His eyes almost popped out of his head. Her mini skirt hardly covered her buttocks when she stood up straight. Bare white skin was visible above her dark stocking tops - her outfit was far too indecent to step outside in public. Through her transparent silky blouse he could clearly see she was obligingly wearing the black lacy bra. She held a pair of three-inch heeled black patent leather shoes, ready to run to the vehicle with. Her coat was on hand to hide her outrageous sexy outfit from the sight of the neighbours.

'You look as though you're excited.' Mike told her.

'No, I'm very nervous and apprehensive, frightened of what they want from me.'

A big white Ford Transit van passed the window and stopped.

Susan whipped her coat on, left the house without saying goodbye and dashed across to the van. The sliding door opened as she reached the vehicle. Climbing in she knew it would be impossible not to flash the tops of her legs. She didn't bother to look at the other occupants but she was aware there were more than the two visitors. Keeping the coat on was going to be pointless, and anyway she knew the lads would want to check her attire; she unfastened the garment and slipped it off her shoulders. Right away the young male next to her slipped his arm around her shoulder, pulled her close and began to play with her breasts.

'Very sexy, indeed!' He said, causing the other occupants to turn round or lean forward to take a look.

When sat down her mini skirt was almost round her waist, exposing her labial mound, only partly covered by her lacy panties. The sight of her nylon stockinged legs and expanse of white skin aroused all in the van. When the man playing with her tits took out his cock, Sue knew there was no point resisting or complaining - she submissively took hold of his shaft and began to masturbate him.

A mile or two up the road Sue was aware that the van had stopped, though as she was being kissed passionately she couldn't see why. The door slid open again and Sue realised another passenger was climbing in who sat next to her. When the vehicle moved off and people greeted the passenger Sue thought there was something familiar about the man's voice. When the guy kissing her stopped she had chance to turn her head and was mortified. Looking back at her was a young clerk from the office. More humiliating was the guy on her left, though he had stopped kissing her was mauling her tits while she faced her surprised but clearly amused young colleague.

There were a couple of minutes of stunned silence which to Susan felt like hours. The guy playing with her tits would not stop and even dropped his hand to her crotch.

'Unexpected encounter, Susan, I'm as surprised as you are.' The young clerk said.

Susan was too humiliated to find the inclination to reply, especially as her co-worker kept focusing his eyes on her crotch, watching the hands of the other male.

'Please leave me alone now,' she asked the man feeling her thighs and pussy.

Her colleague chortled and placed his arm around her shoulders.

'What are you doing!' The woman protested.

'Come on Susan, you were happily enjoying this before you saw it was me! You've dressed like this for a purpose - and I know what that purpose is!'

The youth turned her face toward his and planted a kiss on her lips. Squashed between the two males she found it difficult to try and fend them off. Hands roamed wherever they wanted making Susan whimper and almost weep. Her left wrist was gripped tight, her hand forced to grip the hot stiff penis of her original playmate. She looked pleadingly at her co-worker.

'Don't do this, please. We have to work in the same office!'

He ignored her plea.

'Never realised what a sexy body you have, Sue. Nice tits and legs too!'

The lads hands stroked her thighs. He grinned at her as he unzipped his jeans, watching how her eyes widened watching his stiffening cock pop out his pants. Taking her spare hand he fastened her fingers around his shaft and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He sensed that her resistance was softening. She uttered a gently moan as he roughly squeezed and kneaded her breasts, then, when he used his tongue to lick her neck and earlobes she took a deep breath.

'You won't tell anyone, will you? Promise me!'

'I won't tell,' he simply said.

Like that was enough to pacify Susan, the lad heard her suck in air then felt her begin to play with his cock with renewed enthusiasm, murmuring agreeably as he put his tongue in her ear. Lowering his hand she made no protest as his hand joined his mate's feeling her crotch. Amazed, he saw her thighs part allowing fingers from both hands to penetrate her now sopping vagina. She panted and sighed as the men pleasured her.

'Do you like that Sue?' asked the co-worker, with a wink.

Sue sounded breathless. 'I do, but promise you'll never tell anyone in the office. Keep it secret and I'll let you do more when we can.'

Whipping out his cock the lad insisted she do more now, 'Suck it!' He pulled her head down to his cock, making her body rise up, exposing her arse given her skirt was so short it covered nothing. As there was no space between the threesome the other guy took advantage and soon freed his own weapon, gripping her backside and taking her from behind. Impaled on a cock and half sat on the lap of a man whose name she didn't know, Susan's weight went forward, she could not help but take the cock in her mouth right to the back of her throat, making her gag. It was a relief when both men ejaculated.

Suddenly the van stopped and before she could regain her composure she was bundled out to find herself standing in the courtyard of a small manor house. Dragged and pulled she was taken around the back then entering the building was taken down a narrow corridor before being pushed through a door. As her eyes focused and her brain registered and scanned the room Susan felt more than humiliation. All around the room were people staring at her. Small groups of between two and six people. The men there grinned and muttered to each other, mockingly, while the women, which outnumbered the men gave her disapproving looks. Turning she tried to open the door and escape but was astonished to find it locked. Now the men laughed openly as they watched her panic and begin to sob. Even the women's scowls turned to amused grimaces. Worse was to come.

Susan wanted the earth to open up and swallow her. To her bewilderment all the occupants of the room were dressed conventionally, men in shirts and trousers, women in skirts and tops or dresses. This wasn't by any stretch of the imagination a sex-party. Susan almost broke down very aware why the people were laughing and staring at her. There she stood, without her coat, nothing to cover up the fact she was wearing a skirt that hardly covered her crotch, stockings, and see-through top. Her hair a mess due to the sexual episode in the van.

A woman walked toward her. Now Susan really knew the meaning of the word humiliation. Mortified for the second time that day she recognised the well dressed female - a regular at the coffee mornings and drinks parties she attended - the wife of the wealthy property developer. Haughtily she looked down at Susan and shook her head.

'Seems someone has played a trick on you. You're Ned's new recruit, so to speak. Ned told me all about you, I recognise you from those terribly boring drinks parties. That outfit is way over the top, my dear. Here we do things with a little bit more sophistication. By the way, you have something wet on the rear of your skirt and backside. You'd better come with me.'

'I have to go, I'm not stopping here.' Sue insisted, 'What do you mean by a new recruit.'

'I suggest you come with me. Ned said you could be difficult. You don't like following the rules do you Mrs Susan Smith. Look around and you may notice something quite odd. This is a party very similar to the ones Ned has taken you to. Notice there are more women than men and they are all of a certain age. They have come to have fun. Notice the number of young men aged from 18 to 30. A few of the women have brought their husbands along - they like to watch their wives being entertained by the young studs. I'm the person who organises all the parties for various private members groups who share the same interests. Ned and I often work together. You see my husband develops properties, some we sell some we rent out. I look after the rental side and do this as a sideline - because... well I like sex very much too! Now fucking do as you're told and come with me!

Like a whimpering bitch, Sue followed behind running the gauntlet of mocking men, women and half naked youths, realising how ridiculous a woman of her age looked in her 'whores outfit'. They entered a room where Sue was told to sit, noticing a tall well built youth had followed them in.

'I suppose Ned convinced you there was plenty of money to be earned? Though I did hear your husband is out of work so you're desperate for anything you can get. Do you want to earn some money tonight?'

Sue could no nothing more than wipe away her tears and nod her head. The woman waved the youth over, then to Sue's surprise made him stand in front of her while she unzipped his jeans and took out his cock.

'Let me watch how you suck him off - let's see if you're good enough to attend my parties.'

The youth was pushed toward her and the woman held Sue's head with one hand while her other masturbated the boy.

'Open your mouth and suck his cock!'

Sue knew she no choice but obey, so opened wide and took the purple helmet between her lips as the woman wanked the foreskin back and forth - then she stepped back and left the work to the belittled and shamed woman.

As minutes passed, from the side of her eye Sue noticed the woman's hand had crept up her skirt and she leaned against a table pleasuring herself as she watched. This was not enough to satisfy her lust. Suddenly stepping across the room the woman opened the door and loudly announced a show was about to begin. She barked out an order.

'Boys, in here now!' When the youths in the room piled into the room the woman addressed the older members of the gathering.

'Ladies and gentlemen, for your entertainment tonight we'll begin with a little show. The whore who has just joined us is going to suck off to ejaculation as many young cocks as she can in 45mins. We might not have enough cocks so if any members want to join in please feel free. Our own bukkake star Susan is making her first appearance here today. Don't worry ladies, when your favourite young stud regains his erection he'll be able to give you an extra long hard fucking!'

A crowd of rampant testosterone filled young men surrounded Susan, many already completely disrobed, stiff penises waving about. Her mouth was never empty, some wanting hand jobs while they waited impatiently to fire their sticky white jism down her throat. The spectators looked on, some making vulgar noises and comments. Others had their hands inside their trousers or up their skirts, some hands belonged to their spouses, other hands belonged to someone else's spouse. Inspired by watching Sue a few wives dropped to their knees and sucked any cock that came within gobbling distance of their mouths. It was an orgy of sucking and mutual masturbating, the fucking would come later. No one really cared to keep count of how many cocks ejaculated over Sue's face or into her mouth.

When she was allowed some respite Susan notice the room thinning out and saw middle aged wives and younger sexually aroused thirty-somethings disappearing out of the room accompanied by naked studs, off to enjoy a good fucking, several followed by excited husbands eager to watch their salacious wives being taken in every possible way by young virile men sporting stiff dongers.

For a while, Susan was allowed to relax. She was asked what she'd like to drink and a bottle, not just a glass was brought for her, accompanied by a jug of water to wash away the taste of sperm. Having rinsed out her mouth, a glass of Gin had never tasted so good The woman came and chatted, passing to her a bulky brown envelope containing a large wad of bank notes.

'Ned told me you like a good spanking - we'll have to fix a date.'

Susan, beginning to feel fortified by the alcohol gave a curt response.

'Like being spanked? I had no choice. I didn't bend over willingly. I was just taken.'

The woman smirked. 'I think I'd like to watch you being 'taken' at one of my parties - bent over and 'unwillingly' submit to a good spanking. I might even be able to offer your husband some work - I need a man to keep an eye on my properties, not to mention some of my tenants. I believe he's quite good at DIY. He can be multi-functional - help maintain my properties, collect dues from certain ladies who have an arrangement and pay me in cash - he can even fuck them as a perk if he likes. You see some tenants and I have mutual agreements that's not recorded on paper or goes through normal book-keeping. I can tell you all this with the warning that if you even think of shooting off your mouth I'll fucking destroy both you and your husband. All you've done here has been filmed; and no doubt Ned's done the same.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers
12