Following the Rules Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she ended her sentence, a youth dressed only in a tight pair of Calvin Klein underpants entered the room and stood beside the woman.

'Did you enjoy her?' The woman asked nodding toward Sue.

'She knows how to suck cock okay!' The boy replied.

Laughing, the woman reached out and felt the bulge in the boys underwear.

'Looks like you want more! Maybe I can have some of that first!'

Leaving Susan to do the watching while she sipped her gin the woman massaged the boys erection while they kissed passionately. A hand went up her skirt and judging by the expression on the woman's face it had found it's way inside her knickers and was fingering her in just the right spot. The boys cock was taken from his pants and slowly masturbated. For many minutes the young lad and older woman groped and fondled each other. Suddenly, with a perverted grin, the couple stepped close to her and while Susan expected having the cock thrust in her mouth, instead, with the help of the boy, the woman's skirt was lifted high over her hips. Sue saw she wore no underwear at all aside from her stockings and suspenders. As the boy held her steady the woman lifted her leg and rested it on the wooden arm of Sue's chair, opening up her cunt lips.

'Lick me!' She commanded Sue.

Though the youth tried to force Sue's head into the crotch of the woman he found he had no need, as Sue knew it was best just to go along with whatever they wanted. As the woman became more sexually aroused by Sue's tongue licking her clit,the youth moved behind her and entered her cunt from the rear, giving her a slow but deep fuck as Sue continued to work on her clit. When the cock flopped out Sue automatically sucked on the tip.

The next words Susan heard shocked her beyond belief

'Where did you find this one, mother?'

Sue froze then looked up into the face of the woman.

'This is your son?'

'That's something else you will keep very quiet about!' The woman continued to move her hips as her son pushed his cock back into her vagina.'

As Susan stared up at the woman, the woman silently gazed down into her eyes wearing the most wicked and depraved expression the housewife had ever seen. Susan's facial expression was far from innocent and betrayed her own feelings of heightened sexual arousal on being in the company of a boy fucking his own mother. Susan licked her lips and smiled up at the woman giving her a knowing look, then thrust her tongue into her cunt licking the underside of the fucking cock as it moved like a slow but powerful piston moving up to locate the swollen little love button that was her clitoris. The woman herself was able to see that the submissive Susan was now fingering her own cunt.

'Peter! The woman hissed, 'Put your hands around me, unfasten my top and bra, and get my tits out - I want Susan to suck my nipples!'

'Okay mother, 'Peter said obediently.

Susan's heart pounded with excitement and she didn't wait for instructions. Standing up she let the woman kiss her while she waited for her son to complete his task of exposing his mother's breasts. As Susan leaned forward to take a nipple between her lips, Peter very obligingly held his mothers breasts high pushing them together. Moving from one nipple to the other Sue sucked licked and bit each nipple pulling it hard while it was trapped between her teeth. The woman cried out in joy and grinned, telling Sue she wanted it harder. Her son fucked her hard too, slapping her buttocks.

Susan was able to catch long glimpses of both the woman and her son seeing their matching facial expressions of sheer depravity.

'Pete, fuck Sue for me!'

The woman moved Sue and slumped down in the seat opening up wide and slinging her legs over the seat arms. Now both her cunt and anus were exposed and wide open; Sue knew what she wanted. Kneeling down in front of the woman she moved her tongue from arsehole to cunt licking and sucking. Pushing her own backside high as she could she felt Peter's cock tickle her anus then plunge forward to fill her now wet vagina. Being fucked was what Susan had been dying for, for the last hour - and Peter was very good at fucking!

Eager to please the woman Sue used both her fingers and tongue to give extra pleasure. It wasn't long before the sex built up to a crescendo with all parties crying out with glee and wanton lust. Barely a minute separated each of their orgasms, Sue giving the woman a very powerful climax, her own enhanced by the knowledge that the woman liked to be fucked by her own son - loving his hard cock inside her cunt. It made her wonder, apart from parties how often mother and son fucked at home - and if they enjoyed sex together in other ways; not to mention whether the husband was aware of what his wife and son were up to?

Taken into another part of the large house Susan was given the opportunity to take a shower and tidy herself up. The woman arranged for one of the lads to give her a ride home.

On the way Susan sat quietly, pleased with the amount of money she had been given but still conscious of the terrible feeling of humiliation she had experienced. She had let her coat fall apart showing her hardly-there outfit when she became aware that the driver kept glancing at her lower body.

'Do you fancy stopping somewhere to have some fun?' The driver asked.

'Oh, come on, I'm almost worn out. I would have thought you would be too after servicing those sexy wives. I'd better get home.'

The young 19 yr old laughed and didn't press her.

'It's just that catching a glimpse of your panties in that bloody short skirt has given me a hard on again!'

Now he had made her take notice of him Sue couldn't help sneaking little glances herself. They drove another two miles before she suddenly had the urge to speak.

'Where would you have taken me?'

'I'm not sure,' the lad told her, 'I never thought it through that far.'

Sue took a deep breathe.

'If you can find somewhere quiet - we can get in the back for a while.'

Turning off the main road the driver found a lay-by partly hidden by shrubs. Without speaking both got out of the car and moved into the back seat. As soon as the boy had his cock out Sue used her hands and tongue to bring it to it's maximum stiffness and straddled him guiding his penis into her vagina. The only sounds uttered where the sounds of a man and woman enjoying sexual intercourse. Sue bounced around grinding her pelvis against his, so his cock stayed buried deep inside her cunt. She fed a nipple into his mouth confident he'd know from great experience of partying with wives of rich men what she wanted.

Just over an hour later Susan arrived home and flopped down in a comfy chair.

'Had a tiring time? Michael asked.

'If I'm paid by results and for effort, the money in this envelope tells you I put in an awful lot of effort.'

'I thought they paid you according to how much satisfaction you gave their clients.'

'One and the same thing really.'

'I want to know what they make you do.'

'Probably better if you didn't ask. I just try and follow the rules they lay down. By the way, as a result of my hard work - you have been offered a job!'

12