Following the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to wait long, and she told me so I didn't have to guess. During one stroke of my cock, Mary raised her hips up off the bed and gasped, then fell back down. At the next stroke, she raised her hips up again and they rocked twice. The third was the same except she didn't fall back down. She dug her nails into my back, gasped, and her hips began to shake. She gasped again, then cried out, "Oh Jerry, now", and then arched her back even higher.

Her nails digging into my back and that little cry took me there with her. I couldn't really stroke because Mary's rocking hips were moving too fast, but I didn't have to. The contraction around my cock right after she said "Now" did it all. I groaned as the first shot raced up my cock and inside Mary. The second made me gasp, and the third was so strong I thought I was going to fall down on top of Mary. It was the way her passage kept contracting and then relaxing so fast that caused that I think. I'd never felt that before. It was the slow build-up that did it, and now I understood.

Mary stayed up in the air like that for a few seconds, then moaned and eased back down on the bed. When I stroked my cock once, she caught her breath and tried to squeeze her thighs together. I stroked again and she gasped, spread her thighs open and pushed her body up to meet me. I tried another, but she stroked my back and giggled, "If you keep that up, I'm going to pass out".

It was about five in the morning when I watched Mary drive off in her mini-van. She still hadn't decided what to do. All week long, I hoped I'd see her again on Saturday night. I didn't want to see her for sex. That had been fantastic but that wasn't the reason.

No, as corny as it sounds, I just liked Mary. I liked her smile, I liked the sparkle in her eyes when she talked, I liked the fact she was fifty-nine and drove a mini-van with a bed in back and carpet on the floor, and I liked her requesting me to play "Proud Mary" for her.

On Saturday night, I queued up every CCR song I had and kept moving them down the queue while I waited for her to walk in the door. At three she still hadn't come in. I closed up shop and went home thinking she'd probably decided to move to Denver and I'd never see her again.

The next Saturday was the same. It was hard on me, but I knew she was doing what she thought was right for her. After another week, I'd come to grips with that fact. I did queue up "Proud Mary" though. I just wanted to hear it again.

Things got kind of busy for me up until about midnight. There was a group of line dancers from a different city on what they called "a field trip". They didn't know most of the dances our girls knew, so they had me searching through my laptop for songs I usually didn't play. It was a little after midnight when they all got up and left, and I was trying to get my queue of music back into my normal order.

I'd just started a song our girls knew and heard Sally set a fresh glass of club soda on the mixing desk. I turned to thank her, but I couldn't. Mary was standing there looking up at me and smiling.

"Sally was busy, so she asked if I'd take your club soda to you."

"Mary, I though you went to live with your daughter in Denver."

"No, that's not why I haven't been here."

"Well, why then?"

"Buy me a cup of coffee when you get done and I'll tell you."

Mary finished stirring her coffee, then smiled.

"Did you miss me?"

"No, not at all. You can't miss someone when you're going crazy wondering where they are."

"I'm sorry about that. I should have told you what I was going to do, but I had to be sure first."

"So, what did you do?"

"I flew back to Denver and stayed for a while just to see what it would be like."

"And?"

"Well the first week was great. I played with my grand kids and took them to the zoo on Saturday. On Sunday, Jane asked if I wasn't overdoing it. She said I looked tired.

"Well, I was tired. Did you ever try to keep up with a two year old and a four year old? They're like those little race car toys except their batteries never run down. I know now why you have kids when you're young.

"Anyway, on Monday night I said I was going to see if this bar I saw in one of those "places to see in Denver" magazines was any good. Jane looked at me and said, 'Mom, aren't you a little old to be going to bars by yourself". Well I was just...just really put out by that. I mean, it was like she was trying to be my mother and tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

"I was going to stay another two weeks, but after that, I knew it wasn't going to work. I know Jane was just trying to take care of me, but I don't need or want that. I came home after three more days. I've spent the last week and a half thinking about what I wanted to do with my life and how I should do that.

"I couldn't decide until I played 'Follow The Wind" one night. I listened to the words and one part really got to me. It was when she sang, 'I follow the winds into tomorrow. I trust where it leads me, and I know that I'll blow home'.

"I started to cry because I was thinking about Joe, but then I remembered that's what he'd told me when we found out he had cancer. He said the wind was taking him where it wanted him to go, and that I should let the wind take me where it wanted me to go too.

"I thought about what I'd been doing since he died. I was sad for a long time, but then I came to your bar. I don't know why I picked it except that it's a country bar. There are lots of country bars around, but I picked this one.

"Then you asked me if you could buy me a cup of coffee and I said yes. I would never do that with a man I'd just met, but for some reason I did. I did it again when you asked the second time too. The third time, I surprised myself by asking you if I could buy you one.

"Then, that night in my van, when we made love...well, I didn't think I'd ever want that again, but that night, I decided I did and that I wanted to do it with you.

"It's like the song says. I've been following the wind and trusting where it leads. I just didn't realize that. I decided yesterday to keep following it, doing what I feel like doing, and trusting that it's the right thing for me to do."

"So you're not going back to Denver?"

Mary laughed.

"Oh, I'll go back once in a while, but only for a couple of days at least until my grandkids are old enough to stay in one place for longer than two seconds."

"So what comes next for you?"

"I bought a bikini and I'm going to Fort Lauderdale for a week."

I chuckled.

"I thought you said you couldn't do that anymore."

"No, I said I couldn't go naked any more. A bikini isn't naked. Besides, if people don't like how I look, they don't have to look at me."

"After that?"

"I don't know yet, but I'm not going to stay home and get old. I'm going to live as much of life as I can."

"You'll let me know when you take off the next time, won't you."

"I will, unless you want to come with me. Right now, I'd like you to come home with me. The bed in my mini-van is OK, but my bed at home is better."

Well, it's another Saturday night and I'm still playing music at The Silver Stetson, but unlike the old country song, I do have somebody. Mary makes it to The Silver Stetson about every other week now. The other Saturdays, she's off somewhere doing what she thinks the wind wants her to do.

Some of those things are a bit out of my comfort zone. I went to Florida with her last winter. It was supposed to be a week of getting away from the cold and soaking up some sun. She could have told me the beach in front of the hotel was a nudist beach, but somehow she forgot that. She also forgot her to take her bikini or any other kind of swimsuit.

The first day felt a little weird. I mean, there haven't been all that many women who've seen me naked, and usually it was dark when I was. That beach had what seemed like hundreds of women of all ages just walking around naked like it was the most natural thing in the world, and they all looked at me.

Well, it seemed like that anyway. Mary just giggled when I told her that.

"If your uh...flag pole wasn't sticking up, maybe they wouldn't be looking."

"If you'd put on some clothes, maybe it wouldn't be sticking up."

She grinned.

"Flattery will get you everywhere with me. Wanna go upstairs after while and see where the wind blows us?"

It's about midnight now, so she should be...Yeah, there she comes. She's gotten a little more free with the way she dresses since we went to Florida, but I didn't think she'd go this far. Her top, what there is of it, looks like it's painted on, and I'm pretty sure she'd not wearing a bra. Her breasts look like they're moving around a lot while she walks, and those two bumps might be buttons but I can't think of any reason why she'd have buttons there. Her jeans look tighter too.

The high heels are a bit much for The Silver Stetson, but that's just Mary. She's hearing CCR in her head, following the wind wherever it leads her, and she's trusting it to blow her home.