Following Your Lead

Story Info
An encounter in which He tells her exactly what to do.
1.9k words
4.37
18.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip."

Locking eye contact, I begin to obey. I move my hand to the bottom of my shirt.

"Slowly."

I pull my shirt up just to the bottom of my bra. I run my hands along my stomach, palms flat.

"Continue."

I cross my hands again and pull the shirt over my bra. It's black. And lace. The one you bought me. I caress the outside of bra. I move my hands in a circular motion. I can feel my nipples harden as I brush over them gently. I can't help but give them a light pinch.

"Take off the shirt."

It goes over my head in one swift motion. My arms in the air, I let it drop to the floor, leaving my arms high in the air. Hip cocked to one side, letting you look at me. My arms drop and then trail up my body to my breasts. I cup them in my hands. I lift them up and squeeze.

"The shorts."

I unfasten the top button and unzip. I splay the fabric open so that you can see the very top of the small thong you bought for me. I hook my thumbs in the side, ready to pull them down.

"Stop. Turn around."

Of course. I turn around. I keep my legs straight and lean over as far as I can. My thumbs pull my shorts down as I rock from the ball of one foot to the other. Never standing back up. I step out of the shorts.

"Freeze"

I do. I hear you stand up. I can only see your legs as you close the gap between us. I feel your hands on my ass. I take in a quick and audible breath. Your touch. I've been yearning for it for weeks. Your hands are gentle, caressing. But so brief. They are gone. I watch your legs retreat to the other side of the room.

"Slow dance for me."

I stand up, caressing my ass where your hands just were. I turn around and sway back and forth, letting my hands trail all over my body. I imagine they are your hands. By breath quickens. My hand slips inside my panties. I feel my wetness. I take my hand out and move it to the straps of my bra. I start to slide them down.

"Stop. Come here."

I push the straps back up and smile. I take a step toward where you are leaning against the wall.

"No. Crawl."

I drop to my hands and knees. I keep my head up as I move toward you. At this angle my breasts are falling out of the bra. I am looking at you. Attempting to make eye contact. You have on no shirt, and I can see you are already starting to breathe more quickly. It makes me feel so powerful knowing just watching me has this effect on you. I arrive.

"Kneel."

I rise up to my knees. I know what is coming and I want to taste you so bad. But first, you drop to your knees too. You wrap your left arm around my waist and pull me tight against you. The heat of your skin against my mine is so incredible. I'm tingling all over. Your right hand goes around my neck, grabbing a fistful of hair. You tilt my head and your mouth finds mine. Your tongue finds mine and as they roughly intertwine with each other, I feel my body melt into yours. My hands go to your waist. You pull me even tighter, and then release me. You stand back up.

"Take down my pants."

Your cock is visibly bulging as I reach up and unbutton your pants. I grab both your pants and underwear at the same time. Your hard cock springs out as you step out of your pants. I push your pants aside as you put your hands in my hair and spread your legs just enough so that your cock is at the perfect height for me.

"Lick me."

My tongue flicks out and across your balls. I relax my tongue so that it is flat and wide as I drag is up your shaft. Back down to your balls. I lick up again on the other side of your cock. I tense up my tongue and just use the tip to trace along underneath the head of your cock. I feel you shudder. I continue in this manner until you can take it no more.

"You may taste me now."

The command this time is not as steady as previous ones. Knowing I'm the cause of your lust just makes me want to please you more. I take you in my mouth. I keep moving my tongue around the shaft as I suck just hard enough to create a vacuum. I've only taken about half of you in my mouth, pulling back out so that my lips hit the underside of your cock. I cup your balls as I move your cock in and out moving my tongue the entire time.

"Take it all."

I push forward as your cock slides to the back of my mouth. I push forward more as it slides into the back of my throat. I stick out my tongue and touch your balls. Your hand grabs the back of my head and holds me there, slightly longer than is comfortable for me. I pull back sucking in the much needed air.

"Make me cum."

You keep your hands in my hair, but relax them so that I can move as needed to please you. I take you in all the way again, but this time I bottom out quickly and start to pull you back out. I suck you in at the same time as I am pulling backs, moving my tongue all over you. I steady myself with my fist. As I pull back my lips cross over your head, and then the top of my slick from spit fist. My tongue licking your slit before I dive back down. I repeat over and over again. You are audibly moaning now. Your legs are beginning to quiver.

"Swallow it. Swallow it all."

With this I move my fist and take your cock down my throat again. I use my newly available hand to run my fingers over your balls. I feel you explode in my mouth. I swallow as much as I can immediately, but there is so much. It makes it up my throat into my mouth. You soften and pop out as I close my mouth so as not to lose even one drop. I look up at your approving face as I swallow it all down. "Thank you sir." The first words I've uttered since I came into the room.

"You are welcome. Stand now."

I stand up and you take me in your arms again. Holding me tight with your face buried in my neck and hair. Your hands run up and down my arms as I move mine to your side. You sigh. Your hands find their way up to the top of my bra. You pull the straps down enough to loosen the cups. You pull the left cup down enough that my left nipple pops out. You pinch it. No need, they are both rock hard. You lean over and run your tongue across it. It feels like electricity is flowing through my body. Your arms reach behind my back and unsnap my bra. I let it fall off my arms and to the floor.

"To the bed."

I resist the urge to run. Instead I saunter over slowly. My heart is pounding so hard I wonder if you can hear it. I climb up on the bed. You sit down beside me and push lightly on my chest.

"Lay back and open up."

I lay back and let my knees fall to the side. I know that the thong is not leaving much room for imagination. Your hands trail up and down my body.

"Masturbate for me."

I move my right hand and run it along my slit. I push the panties aside and gather the wetness that is there. I bring it back up to my clit. It is already engorged. I move my finger in slow circles around slowly at first. As I'm doing this your hands go to my breasts. You start caressing them lightly. I increase the pressure and speed of my circles on my clit.

"Use both hands."

I take my left hand and insert my middle and ring fingers deep inside my cunt. Oh how I wish it was your cock instead. I've gotten into a good rhythm. My left hand ramming in and out while my right index finger is moving at lightning speed. I know I'm not going to last too much longer. I close my eyes to imagine your cock inside of me.

"Look at me!"

This command is sharper than ones before. My eyes shoot open. I do not slow my pace though. Your eyes are so blue. So deep. You are in control here. You are calling the shots. You increase the pressure on my breasts.

"You have amazing tits."

I hear you say this as you pinch my nipples hard enough to make me arch my back and cry out in response. I dare not lose eye contact though. You grin.

"I am hard again."

Now it is my turn to grin. It is all too much and I go over the edge. I cry out and start convulsing. You pinch my nipples hard. You push my hands away while I am still shuddering. You have other plans.

"On your hands and knees"

I assume the requested position. You waste no time. You grab the thong which is soaked through at this point and drag it down my thighs, I pick up my knees and you drag it off my feet and dispose of it onto the floor. You push down on the small of my back making me spread my knees until my pussy is at the perfect height for you. You push in all the way in one swift motion. My sensitive body shudders and my pussy contracts around your cock. You pause for only a moment before you pull out and slam back in again. Both your hands are on my hips now, guiding us as we move in opposite directions, our bodies slamming together time and time again. So fast, so intense. My earlier orgasm didn't have time to subside and I am feeling everything ten times over. You bottom out in me. I feel your cock as it slides back out my pussy only to ram in again. I fling my hair back as I cry out in ecstasy. You grab a fistful and quicken the pace. I feel you swell even more inside of me. It is too much, I ride the second wave of orgasm. Just in time as you bottom out in me and I can feel your cock pulsating inside of me. Filling me with your cum for the second time today. I know I have pleased you. That is enough to please me. You collapse on top of me and we lay that way without speaking for a long time. I can feel you soften and leave me. You get up and walk around the bed to where my head is.

"Clean me."