Fond Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tasty," I murmured, and bent to kiss Jenny, a soft kiss that took us both and lifted us to a new level, so that we were both breathing hard when we broke the kiss.

"I want you," she said, almost growling.

"And I want you."

"Good. Lie back, I want to ride you."

"Ride me? Ah, yes," I murmured as she lifted herself, straddling my legs, and moving so that she could feed my pecker into her sex-slick quim. Her bottom touched my thighs and she sat up straight, pulling the pins from her hair again, letting it cascade around her shoulders. Loose like that, I could see the red tints in her dark-brown hair. I could see her breasts, too, in the lamplight, and the promise of my hands at the poolside was confirmed, for Jenny's breasts were full, rounded, slightly pendulous, the nipples erect, beautiful. She smiled down at me, soft, warm.

"Like what you see, Jack?"

"Sure do, Jenny. You're beautiful."

"I like to have my teats fondled when I fuck this way, please."

"My pleasure, ma'am." And a pleasure it was, feeling them soft and heavy in my cupped hands, the nipples little hard nubbins against my palms. Jenny shivered, and I raised my brow in query. She laughed, never ceasing her gentle motion on me, rising, falling, squeezing down on me as she moved.

"Your hands are rough, Jack. Rough, but gentle, and they feel wonderful on my bare breasts."

"Sorry, Jenny, I never thought."

She shook her head. "I love the sensation, believe me, but sometimes it overwhelms me, a little. That's why I shivered, just the sensations."

"I'm pleased they're good ones."

"The best."

She'd never stopped moving, her slick sheath moving easily over my hardness, and I continued to caress her breasts. Her movement was bringing me slowly up the slope towards climax, a familiar feeling from my getting' myself off with my hand, but new to me with a woman's quim hot and exciting around me, drawing me ever closer to the exhilaration and ecstasy that comes with climax. My own sensations were familiar to me, but those of a woman were not, and it was with a shock of pleasure and surprise, and a pulsing around my hardness, that I realised Jenny was spending, her teeth gritted, her eyes closed, a long moan of pleasure in my ears as she came.

The excitement got to me, too, it had to, and I found myself thrusting up into Jenny's soft wetness, even as she was driving down onto me, our mingled pleasures a maelstrom of emotion and sensation. I yelled in triumph as my seed jetted into her, and she collapsed across me as we tumbled down the pleasure slope together.

Long, long moments later, Jenny raised her head to smile at me.

"I can hear your heart beating."

I laughed. "Kinda fast, too, I guess. Yes?"

She giggled. "It was at first, but it's slower now."

"Guess I'm recoverin'."

There was a pause and she stretched up to kiss me.

"Did you enjoy that, Jack?" Her voice was soft, gentle.

I nodded. "Aye, Jenny. My first time in a woman's bed, my second in her body." I laughed, wry. "Couldn't you tell?"

"No, not really. Maybe at first, then I wondered, but as we fucked, it felt so good I felt sure it had just been that you were maybe a little nervous of me."

"Nervous, Jenny? No, not nervous. Terrified, maybe. Now? Now I just think I have had a wonderful, wonderful woman let me love her a little."

"And enjoyed the experience nigh as much as you did, Jack. Enjoyed it very much, very much indeed." She kissed me again. "Time to ease out, my love."

She lifted off me, and I felt the cool of the night air on the wetness of my now-drooping weapon. Before I realized what she was doing, she'd swung her legs out of bed and moved over to the basin and ewer on the dresser. Moments later, she was wiping my sticky prick with a damp cloth, drying it with a towel, wiping and drying herself. She slid back into bed beside me, her arm across my chest.

"Jack?"

"Aye, love?"

"Will you sleep with me, Jack? For the rest of tonight, and tomorrow night, too, before you catch your train? And will you make love to me again? In the morning? Tomorrow night, too, perhaps?"

"Is that what you want, Jenny? What you really want?"

"Aye, Jack, it is. Don't misunderstand me, Jack. I like you, yes, I do." She gave a soft laugh. "I think I just proved that. But I don't love you. Well, I do, but not that way. Women feel urges too, you know, and to have a man as gentle as you in my bed for a night or two, knowing I'll probably never see you again after you leave, well, it's a little bittersweet, but it's good, too, so very, very good. I enjoy your touch, Jack. I enjoy it a lot, and I'll miss you, but I'm marryin' Tom next Monday. I enjoy his touch, too, and between you you've reminded me of the pleasure I feel in a good man's touch. I'm glad I was your first woman, Jack, very glad. And yes, I'll miss you, but I don't want you to feel obliged to me."

I knew Jenny was right, and I pulled her to me and kissed her. "Very well, Jenny. I won't feel obliged to you. But can I be grateful?"

She laughed. "Aye, Jack. I can manage that." She kissed me. "Get some sleep, Jack. You'll need your strength in the morning. I can be very demanding."

She was, too, and it was a very tired Jack Riley who caught the train, having made love to Jenny Roberts some seven or eight times in two days. I could still feel the wonder at seeing her lovely nakedness in daylight, when she'd stepped from the bed, my awe at seeing the beauty of an unclad woman. I could still feel the wonder of it, see her delight in my admiration, her gentle amusement at my awed appreciation of her charms. I could remember too her gasp at seeing the size of my erection in daylight, her delighted laugh, and her, "My god, Jack, it felt big, but I hadn't realized just how big!" That was just before she lowered herself onto it again, taking my hands and raising them to her breasts, her smile soft as she rode me to our shared climax. She was fighting tears when she bade me goodbye.

"I won't come to the depot with you, Jack. As far as anyone else knows, you're just the man who rented a room from me."

"I understand, Jenny." I kissed her, and she clung to me for a moment, before gently pushing me away.

"Go with God, Jack Riley."

"Thank you, Jenny, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now, you take care, you hear?"

"I will, Jack. I will. Now, go! Else you'll miss your train."

And I went. A little reluctant, but I knew deep within me that Jenny wasn't for me. But by God, I was jealous of Tom Bennett!

*

That's it, folks. I hope you enjoyed my little tale. It's a contest entry, so a vote would be nice, pretty please? and I love feedback!

12