Fond Memories of My First Time

Story Info
An older man fondly remembers his first man to man sex.
2.6k words
3.93
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
211 Followers

Looking back on my life, I can remember vividly my first time having man on man sex. It happened during the decade of the 60's. I had just turned 18 and I was full of piss and vinegar as they say. I had just graduated high school and was waiting to enter college in the Fall. The summer was just beginning and my parents had left for an extended vacation and left me with the responsibility of watching the house. It was an opportunity for me to explore my sexuality. My sexual activity at the time was very limited. For a time, I was going steady with a girl but we had never had any real sex. The closest we came was me finger fucking her pussy and her jacking me off, not exactly a romantic affair! Anyway we soon tired of each other and parted ways.

And so I began the summer with a clean slate, so to speak. Since I had free reign of the house, I took out my stash of dirty magazines and jerked off in the evening. I felt lost and was looking for something different and then I came across a layout of a black stud fucking a sexy woman but when I turned the page I looked at the same stud sticking his cock into the mouth of a feminine looking man. Now that turned me on. I should have felt shame but for some reason I did not. The fact is I got hard thinking of this man fucking the mouth of another guy. And so I become obsessed with the possibility of having sex with a guy, especially a black guy. But keep in mind that this was way before the internet, so how was I to go about having gay sex. And so I did some research and found out that my town accommodated a bathhouse, a bar that catered to the rough crowd, and a movie theater that showed mostly gay features. After some thought, I thought that the bar would be a great place to start even though it seemed a little risky with the type of clientele it seemed to attract.

Fortunately, in my state the drinking age was 18 so at least I could enter the bar. On Saturday evening I travelled to the bar using an Uber. I figured that I didn't want to drive if I was drinking and also on the outside chance that I met someone I did not want to be encumbered with a vehicle. Anyway I was carded at the entrance by a hot looking guy who seemed to focus on my body. I guess one might say that I was almost inviting trouble from the way I dressed. I looked very feminine and my outfit highlighted my feminine side. It was a very warm evening so I wore a see through white blouse, tight red hot pants, high heeled tan sneakers with no socks, and to complete the outfit, sheer pink panties.

"Be careful young man. You will be seen as fresh meat so watch your back. If you feel lonely or threatened, I'm your man. My friends call me Rocky. What's your name little buddy?"

"I'm Evan sir. Thank you for the offer." I think that I was becoming more submissive. He patted my ass and sent me in. The room was packed mostly with leather men. I squeezed my way to the bar and ordered a draft of beer. The bartender smiled as he brought me my beer. I will say that so far everyone was very friendly. Within a few minutes two leather men sat on either side of me and began a conversation.

"Hey boy, are you sure you're in the right bar?" In the meantime the other guy rubbed my shoulder. I was so happy that they seemed to be interested in me.

"Yes sir, I'm sure I'm in the right bar."

"Good, anyway my name is Mario and my buddy sitting next to you is Chad. Let's get us a booth so we can have more privacy, okay little buddy?" And so we got off the bar stools and they guided me to a nice booth located at one end of the room. They positioned me in between them and each man place a hand on my leg, both right and left. Within moments, two black studs joined us in the booth. They were seated directly across from us. The guys were talking amongst themselves without including me in their conversation. At this point I now knew what it felt like to be a girlfriend or perhaps a whore. A waiter kept supplying me with a fresh beer and soon I was beginning to feel dizzy.

Mario now took the initiative and spoke. "Hey little buddy, let's move this party to my apartment." I wasn't given a choice and so we got up and our group left the club, got into an Uber, and headed to Mario's apartment. When we entered his apartment, the guys immediately began to undress.

"Well what are you waiting for little faggot. Get your clothes off and get ready to be fucked by real men. When we are finished with you, your ass and your mouth will be sore but you will be one happy faggot." It was scary but exciting as I disrobed. After I was completely naked, Mario spoke.

"Before we begin, I'm giving you one last chance to chicken out."

"No sir, I'm ready to have sex and be dominated. It is my first time so all I ask is that you be gentle, please." They smirked and finished getting naked. All four studs sat on the extra long sofa.

"Okay, you asked for it so crawl over to us and start sucking our cocks, one by one." This was more exciting than I thought. I crawled over and sucked each man. The first man, Mario, lifted his body so I could have access to his ass. I instinctively knew what he wanted. My tongue reached into his ass and I lathered his ass using my tongue as a fuck machine. I was focused on his cock and ass so I did not immediately feel the slap on my ass.

"Raise that ass slut." As I did so, I felt a long cock entering my ass. Instinctively I pushed back on the cock entering my ass.

"Look boys, the faggot is really getting into it. Are you sure it's your first time because you really seem to know what to do?" I couldn't answer since my mouth was filled with cock. I was being spit roasted with a cock up my ass and one in my throat. My hands reached up and played with his tits. Within a few moments, both holes filled up with cum as I did my best to swallow his cum from one hole and keep the cum from the other hole from leaking out of my ass. The action was non stop as I was being fucked. At one point my jaw and my ass were sore but the pace continued. Finally the studs rested and I lay on the floor on my back. Mario lay his feet on my stomach using my body as a foot rest.

The night dragged on but in the morning the men woke up. They ordered me into the bathroom for what I thought would be a hot shower but instead they lay me in the tub and each man pissed on me.

"You see cocksucker, we needed to show you your true place in our presence. From now on you will be servicing all members of our club. So get your ass washed and dressed. We're taking you to our club headquarters."

I was excited at the prospect of belonging to a group of hot men, even though I was to be used as a sex object. And so I prepared to visit the club. Of course I looked very feminine which the men loved. I hopped onto the back of Mario's bike and held on for dear life as we travelled a short distance to their headquarters. I stuck close to Mario since I knew not what to expect. The door opened and we entered.

"Well boys, here is the faggot I mentioned to you all." I stood in anticipation of whatever was to come next and I did not have long to wait. I was pleasantly surprised when the guys invited me to join them for a drink. This feeling of camaraderie was short lived as Mario met me at the bar and indicated that the social hour was over and it was time to continue my training as the biker bitch. As the other bikers left, Mario called over another biker.

"This is the new bitch I spoke of John. He needs some additional training and of course I thought of you first."

"Can I assume Mario that I have your permission to train him as I see fit?"

"He's all yours." They spoke as if I was not there which was fine by me. Less to worry my little mind about. Mario left me with John and my training began in earnest. I will say that John was the sexiest black man I had ever seen so I trembled at the thought of being dominated and used by him.

"You will address me as Sir and from now on you be addressed as Eve, your feminine name. But until you earn that name, you will be addressed as cunt, faggot, or cocksucker. It depends on how you are progressing. Right now follow me to the back room. Oh yes, and when I say follow me, crawl. I quickly got on the floor and followed him, crawling all the way. The back room was more like a small apartment. Once in the room, he ordered me to stand up and remove all my clothes.

"Until otherwise told, you will remain naked. Now slowly undress me and when you get to my pants, only use your teeth but be careful. I wouldn't want to punish you."

"Yes sir!" And so I followed his instructions and began to strip him of his clothes. I got to my knees as my teeth reached for the metal zipper of his pants. After struggling slightly with the zipper, I was able to lower it. I unbuckled his belt and the pants fell to his ankles. He allowed me to take off his pants by lifting each leg. He was now almost completely naked except for his underwear. Before I could continue my task, he lifted my chin and slapped my face hard.

"Now listen up faggot. After you remove my underwear, you had better do a good job on my cock, balls, and ass." And to emphasize his words, he continued to slap my face until tears flowed down my face. He must have realized how scared I was so he then stopped slapping me and proceeded to enter my mouth with each of his fingers. I sucked on each finger and lathered each one with my tongue. He removed his fingers and I used my teeth to remove his underwear and was treated with a big and beautiful cock and large hairy balls. He slapped my face with his cock, much more enjoyable than his hands slapping me. My left hand cupped his balls while I aimed my mouth onto his cock. I lovingly flicked my tongue around his shaft. He turned around and I knew that he expected me to delve deeply into his ass with my tongue which I did. As I used my tongue, I held his butt cheeks open with my hands. He must have loved what I was doing because he bent over to allow me more access to his ass.

"Enough! Now I want you to use that tongue to lick every part of my body and I mean every part. Start at the bottom by sucking on my toes." I followed his instructions and began to lick his body one inch at a time. After some time had passed, I realized that I had bathed every part of his body with my tongue. It seemed that my new teacher/master now owned my ass completely. At that moment there was a knock on the door and another burly biker entered.

"Hey big John! Is this the faggot that you are training?"

"Sure is big buddy! I need a partner to spit roast the cocksucker."

My ass was lifted and I felt a cock enter my man pussy while my head was directed to my new master's cock. I was being fucked at both ends and I loved every minute of the experience. The pace picked up and soon cum flowed into my pussy and my throat. I did my best to make sure that I swallowed all the

cum that was flowing down my gullet. At the same time, I wiggled my ass and squeezed the cock that was deep into my ass. I did not want to lose any of the cum flowing into my pussy. Finally, both men pulled out of both holes and I was left exhausted but satisfied.

"Now get your ass into the bathroom and into the tub." Although I was sore, I followed his instructions and lay in the tub. Both men proceeded to piss on me.

"You best open your mouth faggot and drink up" As disgusting as it sounded, it was very erotic too.

"Hop into the shower and clean up. Then get back into the room and make it snappy cocksucker!" Once again I moved quickly and I landed on my knees without even being told. I dared not look up until I was told to. The other biker had left the room. My new master then placed a collar on my neck, the inscription reading [owned] which I found out later. He lifted my chin and slapped my face.

"Your training is almost complete cocksucker. Now get down and worship my cock." I jumped at the opportunity to worship his cock. I used my tongue on his balls and asked his permission to eat his ass. I was in my glory as I used my hands to open his butt cheeks. He lifted me up and ordered me on the bed on my back. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and began to pump his cock into my man pussy. While he was pumping away, I reached up and played with his tits. Finally he came and filled my body with his creamy cum.

"Now get your ass dressed. I will now address you as Eve. Your training is complete and you are ready to become the house bitch." I was excited, feeling like a prom queen. Before entering the main room, I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that I really was ready to become the house bitch for all the bikers. As we entered the main room, all the bikers clapped and whistled. What followed can only describe as an orgy with myself as the main event.

For the next few months, I lived in the clubhouse and was as the beck and call of all the bikers. I knew that this could not last forever so I took advantage of the opportunity to fuck and suck. But as I said, nothing lasts forever. They tired of me and kicked my ass out of the club. As I left, I observed another twink entering and realized that I had truly enjoyed my time as the house bitch but it was time to move on. And so ended a chapter in my transition from straight alpha male to gay submissive twink.

August74
August74
211 Followers