All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 02'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Plot Hole

Don't get me wrong, I loved the story. It was intense. Great writing on almost every account. But you left one plot hole open. What happens when his friends all see that he now looks like an athlete from his formerly chubby state? How does he explain that away? You said it was years of exercise worth of muscle built up. Got some 'splanin to do. Hope you can work it into the next chapter, and please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i gave it a five

I disagree with the other comment. You mentioned maybe a few more muscles than a swimmer's body. With clothes on, he's not gonna look that different, and if asked about not looking so chubby, it's easy to say you've been dieting and working out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a plot hole yet

It will only be a plot hole if he doesn't explain it and work int the reactions. About the new look into the story. Love the story very excited for the next installment, this is getting my own creative juices flowing so to speak thank you! My personally writers block is lifted and I'll be able to continue my own personal writing, many thanks from writers with writers block everywhere!

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
Loving it so far...

...keep it up!

Another 5* chapter.

6147061470about 9 years ago

U r an amazing writer cant wait to read your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

New fav set of stories in literotica hats off to you sir

acekid2acekid2about 9 years ago
Amazing

This story is awesome. Please continue writing! You've got me hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for more!

To FUN!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 9 years ago
Dream a little dream

Wowzers. Sex magic at its finest. So, someone(s) woke up a little early, a bit hot and bothered, then later he woke up bothered but not so hot.

The places this piece is going is nice. Take all the time you want getting wherever you're going. They'll will be time enough for the important stuff to take place. And I am very interested in the evolution that will place on our boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So good!

This is turning into a great series. I can't wait for it to continue!

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 9 years ago
Great stuff!

Its fun seeing this develop. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
will each chapter end in a cliff hanger?

If so, it could soon become annoying.

Too short

Nothing added to the magic portion of the story line.

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
ok to rightbank

you must have skiped the part were were he was told that he was one of the main three and would live untill he desided to off himself or gets unlucky and gets caught with out no juice to protect him self and the fact he changed his hole body type

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Damn

but I love this story. It bears up well to multiple readings.

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
REALLY enjoying this story...fun hot horny teens and magic dick...

Very likable characters, smart dialogue , and I like the way she thinks...

"... wait, don't cum in me...it'll be dripping down my leg...cum in my mouth..."-true!

NB not to harsh their mellow post-buttfuck glow, and I know this is fun loving smut fiction, but newbies to booty pirating might get wrong idea reading this, going from backdoor to pussy with no protection bad idea, for her....

Still -5 + fave story

,

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
RE:roverone

To soften the blow of your warning, maybe we can assume that they take for granted the fact that he can fix any health problems that arise from his bold reentry.

Good Call though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ass-to-pussy is a bad idea ...

... unless you stop and scrub with soap.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

You've got a great story line developing here. The prospects of seducing both of their sisters is tantalizing, not to mention his English teacher. And reading about him & Lauren is fun and sexy in itself.

Grrrreat work!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great, keep it going.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“ Adama, the dirty-mouthed fairy, had left me with more questions than answers for the most part. ” then ask the questions?? While she was there.. all he did was yeah and okay..

“ My mind reeled, unable to comprehend. This wasn't supposed to be happening, this was wrong. I needed to stop, I need to get away. ” why? He jerks off to his sister and stares at her ass etc so why is he suddenly so morally against it in his dream?

“She laughed again, then pulled me to her and our bodies were so close I could feel ourselves becoming one. She kissed me, and kissed me again more firmly .” Each and every interaction, even in his dreams, is where he is being pulled by the girls desire. They pull him, they kiss him, etc. Will he stay submissive to their desires or ever be the one to take action to fulfill his?

“ She was half sitting on the counter, on leg up with a foot in the sink and the other leg bracing her from the floor. ” i hate these stories where they leave the bathroom door open while other people live in the house especially when in a revealing position. Its so stupid. And he was so “distracted” and entered ofcourse right when her pussy was on display.

“ Teachers, girls at school, around town, even a couple of neighbours, no one I had ever jerked off to had been missing, “ how many people does this dude jerk off to..

“ then she pulled my head down and kissed me.” bleh again she takes him.

"And now I feel like shit because, well, all of it. I feel like I cheated on you the day after we told each other I love you. If you wanna be finished, I understand..." I trailed off quietly.

What the hell is this nonsense? She literally told him i want you to fuck other girls as long as you tell me about it afterwards? She is his permanent prime. So she cant/doesnt want to leave him. This is said and established so why does he feel like he cheated? Or that she wants to be “finished” with the relationship? Is this dude an idiot?

“ yanked me in, quickly shoving me into a stall.” Thats it. Lauren is a dom and this dude is a submissive being led. Will he be led by just her or the rest of the harem as well?

“She wants me to fuck her in the ass, and she wants me to do it so that I can fuck my sister in the ass too.” She wants she wants .. wtf do YOU want?

“ The rest of the school day I was a mess,” why is he a mess and saying he ruined Stacys happiness?? He didnt do shit wrong? Fucking .. sigh..

“I Lauren snuggled up close to me and started rubbing the front of my crotch.“ twice in one day now.. when will he ever take charge and feel her up randomly or something.

“I gently took one of her hands and brought it to my lips, kissing her fingers and palm. "Anything for you. Always. Just ask." Finally he takes action for once and touched her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well clearly Weezyf must like the story because they're still here, lol.

Anyway, fuck what I said about taut on the last chapter, you actually did it right twice in this one. Send my regards to your editor and keep up the good work! (Or pick it back up, either way.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have preferred it if this stage of the story went along the lines of "I was born and raised in a modern society, so I'm not quite sold on the idea that you'll need to fuck a hundred bitches who aren't me, but I'm even more not-sold on the idea of you fucking your sister because you didn't get sufficient release" which would have been a great factor in transitioning from "against polygamy" to "reluctantly accepting polygamy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was surprised she peaked out.

Or was that a homophone ?

Otherwise a great 5 star tail. Or was hat a tale?

Bill S.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Not complaining about this chapter but wanted to share something:

For the love of fucking god, don’t go ass to pussy ever without cleaning off first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like giving 5*, but occasionally I run across stories that deserve 6*. This is one of those stories.

Note to previous comment: That's one of the reasons for the enema.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

It's good to be king or the owner of a magic dick at least. I'm definitely enjoying this series and look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

OpenBlasphemyOpenBlasphemyover 1 year ago

You can get bad infections doing what he did lol

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Ass to vagina is a great way to give your lady a raging UTI.

Otherwise, it was a good story.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Got list and had to re-read the first page, but still hanging with you excellent storyline. 4*

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great stuff and to the people under who commented. If one is clean you can go ass to pussy and ass to mouth no problems. Have done so myself with several girls in my younger days. Keeping her ass clean as a whistle is the key. Look it up if you don’t believe.

Of course if she hasn’t done a couple of enemas beforehand all bets are off.

5/5

Nato_Nato_12 months ago

Great! Let's see where this adventure leads us

MehntalityMehntality10 months ago

""Hey, if we're doing butt stuff, I want to be clean as a whistle down there." She said.

"Makes sense. Thanks." Inwardly I started screaming, BUTT STUFF! BUTT STUFF!"

.

I laughed out loud...that is the most accurate teenage boy reaction to that statement from his girlfriend. This author gets all the stars. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great climax, both for Jas and Lauren and the story. Looking forward the Pt 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES