Font of Fertility Ch. 08

Story Info
A magic dick wonders about his future as a Shaman of Sex.
13.2k words
4.78
54.7k
110

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,108 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a return to, and continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading earlier chapters if you have not already. This chapter includes elements of incest, voyeurism and exhibitionism. And yes, sex.

Jeremiah begins to tackle the larger issues of being a Sex Shaman, including his various relationships with lovers and friends, the source of his magic, and what the future might hold.

====================================

*** 1 - Magic and Money Thoughts ***

Don't get me wrong, I definitely appreciated my situation. For the past few mornings, I'd been waking up feeling hollow and alone, missing the presence of my girlfriend or... girlfriends? We definitely needed to figure out what we were calling each other. Anyways, I'd been missing having a body to wake up next to.

No, see, now I was overthinking things cause that sounded like I was sleeping with dead bodies.

It turns out my early morning, trapped-under-a-pile-of-naked-limbs thoughts were even weirder than morning shower thoughts. And I did it again.

I appreciated my current situation. Lindsey was on my left, her chin tucked up on my shoulder and her soft breath lightly tickling my neck as her hand rested on my chest and her naked boob pressed into my side. She'd gotten one leg over mine in her sleep, and my arm was trapped underneath her wonderfully naked and warm body. Stacey, equally naked, was on my right and had dreamily wrapped her arms around my other arm, clutching it to her chest as she snuggled close. Her leg was bent up high as she curled into me, and her lean and muscled calf was currently laying along the inside of my upper thigh.

How often, really, do you have someone touching your upper thigh? It's a sensitive spot, particular for your own hot, naked sister to be pressed against.

The biggest surprise of the whole thing was that Lauren was spooned up behind Stacey instead of her own sister. She was, as far as I could tell, also naked, her tits pressed into Stacey's back as her arm hugged around my sister's waist so that she could hold my hand. Our fingers were entwined, hands sitting between my hip and my sister's mound.

I'll say it one last time, I couldn't appreciate this situation any more than I was. It was, without a doubt, a sort of miracle that just shouldn't have been.

But it was, and I needed to pee.

I'd held it as long as I could, but none of them seemed like they were waking up. Lauren was softly smacking her lips every once in a while, which I'd learned she did when she was deep in her sleep - considering we'd only been dating a little over a week at this point, that was a weird thing to know by itself. Lindsey was equally out, and Stacey could sleep like the dead after she had physically exerted herself to the fullest, and based on last night she'd probably gotten across that line easily.

Damn, that was one hell of a fuck, I sighed to myself. A three-girl, one guy foursome was obviously the stuff of a high school teen's fantasies, but my three lovers - that sounded weird even in my own head - had made it their mission to fulfil those fantasies. A final Christmas present to me.

I leaned my head and looked over Lindsey at the clock, but it was still thankfully dim. The whole situation had been possible because of the power out that had sent Lauren and Lindsey's parents to their friend's house. It was still dark out through the window of Lauren's bedroom, and we were all currently crammed in on her twin-sized bed, but at least it wasn't mid-morning and we were going to have her and Lindsey's parents walking in on us.

Oh, hey Mr and Mrs Baxely. I know we just told you last night that Lauren and I are dating now, but also all of us are sleeping together. That's cool, right?

Yeah, that would go over great. Maybe we should have thought this whole thing through better, but we'd really just fucked each other into oblivion. The last thing I could remember was Lindsey licking my last, almost load from between Stacey's ass crack. Was that five, or six? Either way, it had been a lot.

"Oh, great," I grunted quietly. Now I'm hard again.

It actually kind of hurt.

If I was going to be stuck here, unwilling to move and wake up the girls but also unable to go back to sleep, I figured I might as well make use of the time. The big topic, now that my relationships had gotten solidified with Lindsey and Stacey and they knew the truth about everything, was obviously magic. More specifically, my sex-powered magic, and how the hell it actually worked.

Adama, the being that was supposed to be my mentor, had been frustratingly vague so far. She called it an instinct, and that I just needed to listen to that instinct to know how to do things. See, that sounds like solid advice right up to the point that it's fucking useless in any practical way. What I really wanted was like... a book. Magic for Dummies. Just to help me figure out what the most basic concepts were.

So far I'd been shooting 'spells' off into the dark. There really wasn't anything you would think of in terms of 'spellcasting' to it. No magic words, no waving hands or anything. I just thought very specifically about what I wanted to happen, and then pushed that idea into the pool of power I could feel contained inside me. That pool would eat up the idea, and it would happen.

My key discovery so far had been that the more specific I was in terms of the idea, the easier it was to do and the less power it took. The best example I had was my experience trying to get an ATM to shoot out money for me - when I focused on making the dispenser work, it had whirred to life for a relatively cheap drain on my power, but had also been too specific. The ATM dispenser worked as I wanted, but all of the other mechanics inside the machine didn't. A la, no money. Then, when I just willed the ATM to work, it took a huge chunk of power to do. Annalise, the only other person I'd met with magic, had said that technology had been the greatest diminishment of magic ever because it was so hard for magic to affect it.

First off, thinking back, I felt like a fucking idiot for not asking Annalise any more questions about her magic. We'd obviously been a little busy what with me sitting Judgement on her issue with her asshole of a father, and then her paying me with some amazing, magically infused sex, but still. I really should have thought that one out. Second, and more pertinent, I was starting to connect some dots that had been floating around freely in my head.

Magic, or maybe just my magic, cared about the details. One thing I knew for sure, from both Adama and Annalise, was that the farther away I cast a spell, the more power it would use. If distance was a factor, then why not other details? When I put limitations on my ideas, or they were more specific, they seemed to take more easily.

What if technology was more difficult to effect for big, powerful mages not because it had some sort of resistance to magic, but just because they didn't get it?

And bringing all those ideas further, could I make my spell ideas more efficient through how I thought about them? Christmas Eve I had cast a spell over both mine and Stacey's, and Lauren and Lindsey's, families to cut off the ability for outsiders to use divination-style magic to spy on or otherwise gather information about us. When I'd thought about the spell stopping other people from doing that, it had been a huge cost. When I changed my thinking to the spell being limited to the people in the room, the cost to my stored magic had shrunk.

My head was starting to hurt, and I wanted to start writing down notes to try and keep my thoughts straight. One thing I knew I wanted to do was figure out a better way to start making some money with my powers - the ATM trick had worked, however inefficient it was - but even if I was right and I learned all about how ATMs worked and reduced the cost as much as I could, eventually someone would catch on that these ATM's were just spitting out money all of a sudden. I couldn't foresee every risk and outcome, and even if I could get out of most trouble, I also didn't want to get into it in the first place.

I laid there, squeezed between gloriously naked women, and started to try and dream up ideas on how I could provide everything I could for them, and myself. Without stealing, preferably.

It wasn't as easy as you'd think, since all money belonged to someone.

Eventually, my urge to pee got bad enough that I couldn't wait any longer.

"Sorry, girls," I said out loud into the room, and just ripped off the bandaid and started to extract myself from the pile.

I stumbled through Lauren's room in the dark, out the door and into the adjacent bathroom. In the half-light cast from a bright moon through the window I took my stance and started to pee.

"Hey baby," Lindsey said, following me into the bathroom. She was still naked, her soft pale skin illuminated in the same half-light I was aiming my stream by. She was rubbing at her chest where I vaguely remembered I had dumped a load of cum and then Lauren had licked it off. She yawned, and I managed not to lose my concentration (and aim) at the sight of her wonderful body stretching. "What time is it?"

"Late," I whispered. "Early. Something."

She came across the bathroom and ran one hand over my muscled chest as she went on her tiptoes to kiss me. It was definitely a weird experience - entirely intimate, completely exposed.

"Thank you," she said once we'd stopped, and I'd finished my piss and shaken off. She was sitting up on the counter by the sink, braced on her arm and leaning forward.

"For what?" I asked.

She shrugged. "For everything. For telling us the truth."

Now it was my turn to close with her and offer her my own kiss. She accepted, and I could feel myself hardening again as I wrapped my hands softly around her waist. A lot of the time I was still fumbling my way through things like this - sure, Lauren and I had quickly figured out some things about kissing each other, but for fucks sake it had been a week. Kissing Lindsey was like an entirely new world sometimes. Instead of fighting each other, sloppily making out, trying to push and take our passion, this was more like we were talking. It was a conversation, an easy back and forth between our lips and tongues that didn't need to go anywhere because it was exactly what we wanted.

We ended when we needed to breathe, and I pulled her to the edge of the counter as I wrapped her up in a tight hug. It hadn't registered before, but I was bigger than Lindsey, and not just because of my whole magic-musculature transformation. In the last couple of years, while she'd been away at school, I'd grown up. She wasn't the older sister of Lauren anymore. She was a girl, a woman, and I was hers.

"Never thank me for just telling you the truth," I said to her quietly. "You deserve so much more than just the truth, Linds. I should be thanking you for even listen-"

"Oh, shut up, Jerry," she said. "I love that you're our teddy bear, but don't act like I'm better than you. I'm not."

"Linds-" I started.

"Just make love to me?" she asked.

She took hold of my cock, which had come fully alive between us, and she lifted herself slightly and easily inserted me into her. We both sighed as she slid down my length and as her ass touched back on the countertop I was fully buried into her.

"Mmm, God," I groaned.

She laughed softly, hugging me to her and curling one leg up and around my ass to hold me in. Lindsey felt so good in my arms, and I slowly began to rock my hips as I tilted my lips down to begin kissing her slowly again.

I made love to Lindsey in the bathroom for I don't know how long. We were soft with each other, our hands just brushing across each other's skin, our lips and tongue talking to each other in that slow way that held us together by depth of peaceful desire. I'd only had this sort of experience once with Lauren, and even while I was revelling in it with Lindsey I wanted it with my girlfriend again. I wanted it with Stacey, to show her how much I craved and loved and adored her, too.

Sometime later Lindsey was resting her head on my chest, hugging me tightly and kissing my shoulder, when Stacey quietly came around the corner.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt," she whispered.

"It's OK," I said.

She came over and rubbed Lindsey's back. Lindsey responded by leaning over and pursing her lips to my sister, who hesitated a moment before accepting the kiss. Stacey clearly wasn't as 'in' on the sapphic side of what was between Lauren and Lindsey as the two blonde sisters, but after last night it was hard to argue that she was opposed to it either.

"We should probably get going," Stacey said once their little kiss had finished. "If we aren't back by the time Mom and Dad are up in the morning, they'll get worried."

"Alright," I said. "Let me just finish with Lindsey, I don't think she's come yet."

"Oh, baby," Lindsey sighed. "I've been riding a high for I don't know how long. Just because I wasn't screaming and shaking doesn't mean I wasn't coming. You are the one that needs to finish."

I laughed and slowly pulled out of her. "I don't know if I physically can. You three absolutely drained me last night."

Stacey smirked and went down to her knees. "I doubt that very much," she said, then took my dick in her mouth and began slurping Lindsey's juices right off of me.

Lindsey watched as Stacey bobbed on my cock, reaching down and running her fingers through my sister's hair soothingly as she watched the casual, incestual oral sex. She smiled when she looked up, catching my eye, and I could resist kissing her again. I came like that, kissing my girlfriend's sister as she cupped my cheek while my own sister drank down the few spurts of cum that I produced.

We quietly got dressed, and I slid onto the bed behind Lauren, who had been left alone. She woke up halfway, and I told her we needed to go. She kissed me softly, murmuring that she'd drive us, but then fell back asleep in my arms.

"I'll drive you guys," Lindsey said, already expecting it and half-dressed. "She definitely needs to rest."

My cell said it was four thirty in the morning when we exited the house and Lindsey started up her parent's car. We were bundled up in heavy sweaters and beanies against the chill, and Lindsey drove us in silence except for the radio turned way down low. She pulled up in front of our parent's house, the lights still left on for us.

Stacey got out of the car while I leaned over the centre console to kiss Lindsey again. "Thanks," I smiled.

"No, thank you," she smiled back.

"No, thank-"

"OK, you two," Stacey sighed outside the car. "Come on, you're not in high sch- Well, actually I guess you are, Jerry. But grow up, please. You're making me embarrassed to be your older sister."

I kissed Lindsey one more time, soft and quick, and got out of the car. She pulled away, headed back home, and I turned to Stacey and offered her my arm. She took it and we walked up to the front door, but I stopped her from heading in.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, pulling her close and hugging her. It was still so early I didn't really worry about any of the neighbours spotting us acting strange.

Stacey smirked. "Sore," she said quietly. "You do remember sliding that big dick of yours into my ass, right?"

I snorted and suppressed a bigger laugh. "Yeah, I do. It was pretty awesome. But you know that's not what I mean."

"I know, I know," she said. "I feel... Jerry, I feel all warm and gooey inside, and I feel butterflies when you look at me like you are, and I don't know if I like that change or not. Because I've had a crush on you for a couple of years, but it wasn't like a sexual crush - this isn't supposed to happen. It was all emotional, all love, and the lust was just a daydream." She sighed, long and soft, as she took my hands in hers. "I'm warm and gooey, but I'm also worried that we are going to change. And honestly hovering over all of that is the whole rest of what happened tonight. I've never had sex with a girl before, and I think I'm going to need time to figure that out. Not to mention the whole Magic Dick thing."

"Not to mention," I agreed. "I know, it's a lot."

"That's what she said," Stacey grinned.

"That's what you said," I grinned back.

She kissed me, soft and sweet. "I'm fine if you're fine," she said. "Check in with me in twenty-four hours though, I might have changed my mind if you're still a lingering pain in my ass."

Now I did laugh. "Oh, I'll always be a pain in your ass, Stace. That's my job, isn't it?"

Our parents weren't waiting up for us, thankfully. We slipped upstairs, and in the dark of the hallway Stacey and I kissed again before we parted for our separate bedrooms.

I slept. And it was good. Until it wasn't.

*** 2 - Wake Up Call ***

Bangbang-bangbang.

I almost rolled right out of my bed at the pounding on my bedroom door. "Maah-? Who? What?"

My Dad opened the door and stuck his head in. "Hey, kiddo. Wakey-wakey. Your buddies are downstairs at the door for you."

"Huh?" I asked. I looked at the clock - it was already a little after 10am, but after the night I'd had it sure didn't feel like it.

"Benji is downstairs waiting for you. He says he's been texting you."

"Oh, uh, OK," I said. I threw off my sheets and rolled to sitting, trying to blink myself awake.

"Whoa! Jerry, what the heck?" Dad said.

Any number of things could have been going wrong and sparked that reaction from him, so all I could manage was a "Wha'?"

He was staring at me with a confused look, and I looked down in a panic thinking I'd slept naked and had just flashed him, but no I had some old shorts on. "What's wrong?"

"Jerry, and I mean this in the nicest way I think a father could ask his son this, but weren't you fat last week?"

Oh. Right. "Uh, yeah, I guess. I mean, I've been working out at the school for a few months now, and going for runs with Lauren," I lied. "I was also sort of on a diet until the holidays started. I guess it all just caught up at once."

He gave me a look that was clearly dubious of my response. "Well, alright kiddo. Just, uh, don't overdo it, yeah? I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"Sure, Dad," I said. "I'll be careful."

He left after that, casting me one last concerned look before closing the door. I could only shake my head and start getting dressed. It didn't feel good trying to lie to him like that, but what was I going to say? 'Oh yeah, sorry for not telling you, but-'

Or maybe I should tell him and Mom?

Dressed in jeans and a new hoodie, I staggered to the washroom and splashed some water on my face, then into my hair as I tried to smooth it down. "God, I look like shit," I said to myself in the mirror. Then I took a sniff inside my shirt. "Ehn?" I couldn't tell if I smelt like I felt or not.

Downstairs, I found Benji waiting for me just inside the door. He had a look in his eye and he was fidgeting with his phone in his pocket as he was waiting. "Dude, I've been texting you since last night."

"Sorry. I've been busy, and sleeping," I said.

"Just- come outside, I need to talk to you."

"Can't we just go into the basement or something?" I asked.

He shook his head and opened the door. "I don't think you want anyone overhearing this conversation, Jerry."

"Fine, fine," I said, looking around for my shoes. I hadn't even bothered putting on socks yet, and all I could find quickly were my boots. I followed him outside and he walked all the way down the driveway before stopping. "What's up?" I asked.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,108 Followers