Font of Fertility Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the next two hours walking around, grabbing a couple of different fairground snacks from the vendors to serve as our dinner. A few of the rides were suitable for adults, and we rode the spinning cups as she clung onto me and laughed her heart out, and then the ferris wheel through which we held hands and she kissed me when we reached the top. But mostly we talked. She told me about remembering Stacey well from high school, but only a little bit of me by association with Lauren. I told her that I very much remembered her - she'd been my third biggest crush, and she'd laughed at how specific that was until I mentioned that my one and two were Lauren and Lindsey, and then she said she understood. We talked about her deciding not to go to college and work for a bit - her home life hadn't been great and she'd wanted to get out from under her parents. I held her as she talked about missing her family dog the most. Later I offered to win her a stuffed animal prize, and she wrapped her arms around me and said not to waste my money, because she planned on being the stuffed prize by the end of the night.

As we headed back to the car, the only thing I regretted about the entire experience was that I hadn't done it with Lauren, Lindsey, or Stacey. Angela was a wonderful woman, sexy as hell and witty and a great kisser, but she wasn't mine. Not really. Not forever, at least.

When I parked the car back in front of her little apartment building, she leaned over the centre console and kissed me on the cheek, right at the crook of my lips, and then she kissed me again after turning my lips to hers. "Want to come up for a coffee?" she asked me.

"I don't drink coffee," I said. "But I'll come up and eat you out until your entire body is tingling, and then make sweet and soft love to you right up to the point you ask me to finally fuck you proper."

She laughed and nodded. "God, Jerry. You just say the nicest things."

We stumbled into her apartment and found Suzie sitting on the couch, making out with a girl that was covered in tattoos. "You two are home early," Suzie said with a frown.

"Don't mind us," Angie said, turning immediately to the hallway and starting to peel off her shirt as she went. "We're just going to fuck like rabbits. Shouldn't be more than an hour or two."

"Hey, I'm Jerry," I said, waving to the tattooed girl. "I'm the one who's going to fuck her for that long." I don't know what prompted me to say that, but I also stuck a wink in there for good measure before following. The tattoo girl was cute and I was on a bit of a kissing high.

As I followed Angela down the apartment hall, watching her back as she tossed her shirt into her room and reached behind her to undo her bra as she disappeared beyond the door, I could hear the tattoo girl say, "He's pretty cute, is that the guy you were talking about? Want to see if they'll let us join in?"

"No!" Suzie scoffed. "I'm not into high school boys."

"What? There is no way that guy is in high school," the tattoo girl said.

It was definitely an ego boost I hadn't been expecting. Two weeks ago I don't think anyone would have guessed I was anythingother than a high school student. I shook my head and stepped into the doorway of Angela's room and decided to stop thinking about that.

Angela was down to just her panties and was kneeling on her bed as she undid the decorative knot in her hair and shook it out - which had the delightful effect of setting her tits in a sideways wobble as well. I just leaned in the doorway and watched her, and she blushed.

"What?" she asked.

"Just pinching myself that I'm here with you like this," I said. "You are an absolutely beautiful girl, Angela."

"Jeremiah, this is going to be our third time having sex," she said. "You can stop acting like I'm some goddess or something. I know I'm hot, but I'm not some celebrity or something."

I walked across the room, peeling off my shirt as I went, and stood in front of her on the bed. "That's just the thing," I said as I brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "To me, you are way better than any celebrity. And the first time, third time or fiftieth time, I'm still going to be starstruck by you."

She bit her lip and looked away from me, then decided to change the subject by reaching for my belt. "I think you're too overdressed for this."

I laughed, and let her undo my belt and then drop my pants and underwear so that my cock bobbed up. She caught it in her mouth and gave the head a little suck, but I stopped her and pulled her up to kiss her, which she responded to by pressing her tits to my bare chest and holding onto my dick with both hands. "Angie, I think I was very explicit about the order of business back in the car."

She raised an eyebrow. "I can't even remember what we said outside of this room," she admitted. "I've had this cock on my mind since you left last night."

I kissed her again, and then pushed her by her shoulders so that she fell back on the bed. I crawled on after her, between her legs as she spread them for me. "Well, first I said I was going to eat you out until you're tingling all over," I said, and kissed her right leg at the knee. "Then I said I was going to make soft and sweet love to you," I kissed the inner thigh of her left leg, slowly moving closer, and she sucked in a breath as she watched me. "And only once you're ready to beg for it, I'll fuck you properly." I peeled her panties off, a lacey number that I'm sure looked great as a set with the bra she had discarded faster than I'd seen it, and bundled them up in my hand before kissing her flushed pussy lips softly, just brushing my lips against her.

"Jeremiah, this is supposed to be-" she sucked in a breath as I took a long, slow lick of her. "This is-" She moaned as I did it again, touching different parts of her lips. "No strings-" she sighed.

I looked up from between her legs. "Angie, I'm not leaving this beautiful, tasty, perfect pussy until you've had at least three orgasms. If you keep talking, we'll make it four before we even talk about my cock getting near you."

"Yes, Jerry," she sighed.

So it turned out that the previous night I had definitely figured out the combos to tease and please Angela. It was sometime after her second orgasm that she started to get loud, and there was a banging on her bedroom door, so I took her panties and softly opened her mouth and put them inside to muffle her. This kinky addition to my otherwise soft and tender approach really turned her on, and her next orgasm was possibly the strongest I'd gotten out of her yet.

She'd stopped trying to bring up our situation, but I still went for a fourth orgasm anyways before I crawled up her body and kissed her face around the panties in her mouth, then slowly entered her very well lubricated pussy as I held her in my arms. I fucked her slowly and tenderly, raining kisses on her shoulders and chest, up her neck, and across her cheeks. I whispered to her exactly how beautiful I found her, every part of her that I touched with my lips or hands. When she came again, this one a long and slow burn as I continued my slow thrusting, I pulled out and shifted her on her side, spooning in behind her and re-entering. I didn't actually like this position very much, but I knew from Lauren that it was comfortable and comforting for her, so I tried it and Angie seemed to respond the same. She wrapped my arms around her and whimpered into her panty gag, slowly fucking back at me as I played softly with her tits and nipples, or ran my fingers down her stomach, or up into her hair to massage her scalp.

And then Angie actually fell asleep in my arms from the warmth and relaxation, her movements slowing to just a reaction to my own slow thrusting until I also stopped, and just felt her breathing heavily. I carefully pulled the panties out of her mouth, and she worked her jaw a little, but just snuggled up against me further.

I took that opportunity, holding her, to examine the real reason I'd taken her out on a date and come back for more sex. Well, other than the fun and the great sex.

The pool of power, those fireworks in the back of my mind, had grown. But by how much? It really was a strange thing - I didn't have a way to measure it. I had no actual sense of space, or distance, or time as I considered the power. My mind was like a battery, but I couldn't tell if it was at 2% or 200% capacity.

I tried to stay realistic and focused on the amount of power I'd gained and compared it to the way it had felt yesterday. I had placed having sex with Angela, the second time, as the least I'd gained from any of my sexual encounters. Now it definitely felt like more. Not as much as Lauren, Lindsey or Stacey, and not quite what I'd felt that last time with Annalise in the early morning after our long night, but... yeah, it was more.

The best way I could describe it was that before the tap had been turned on halfway, and now it was - well, I wasn't sure what the max possible was, but the water was filling the tub faster.

So was it like I guessed, and it had something to do with how close I was to the person, or how close they were to me? Was it one way, or mutual? It wasn't lust, I'd figured that out. Was it comfortability? Love?

After spending the evening with Angela I certainly felt closer to her. Knew her better as a person, and could care more about her as more than fiction and fantasy in my head. Did she feel the same way about me? Or was I still the fuckboy her friend had introduced her to?

I really need to start writing these questions down for Adama, I thought.

After about fifteen minutes, Angela stirred in my arms and started to wake up. She was momentarily confused, then blinked and turned her head, looking back at me and realizing where we were. She blushed hard and covered her face with her hands. "Oh my God, did I seriously just fall asleep?" she mumbled.

I chuckled and pulled her hand away so I could kiss her cheek. "You did, but it's OK," I said.

"Wait, why didn't you wake me up?" she asked, again looking at me confused. "Or keep fucking me?"

"Because you fell asleep completely relaxed and I know you've been working hard as hell at the mall what with holiday hours. I figured you could use it. If you hadn't woken up in another ten minutes, I probably would have written you a note explaining what happened and left."

Angela closed her eyes and tilted her head back until it was on my chest, and I kissed her hair on the top of her head. "Jerry, most guys I know would have been insulted, or fucked me back awake."

"Oh no, I'm not most guys," I hummed sarcastically.

"You really aren't," she said. "God, Lauren and Lindsey are lucky girls."

"I think I'm the lucky one," I said.

"That's true, too," she chuckled, her body rocking and bringing our current physical connection back to life. I'd remained hard, buried as I was in her pussy, but the movement seemed like it woke everything up.

Angela pulled off of me and had me roll onto my back, and with a satisfied sigh she remounted me and laid down on me, stomach to stomach and chest to chest. She crossed her arms under her chin and looked up at me as she flexed her vaginal muscles around my cock. "I want to know more about the Lauren and Lindsey thing," she said.

"I don't know if that's appropriate for me to talk about," I said, and swore internally.

"Well just, how does it work?" she asked. "You're having sex with both of them."

"I am," I agreed. She already knew that.

"But you're dating Lauren," Angela said, and I nodded. "So do you have sex with both of them at the same time, or is it separate?"

I hesitated and she saw it on my face. "I'm just really curious, and kind of jealous of them," Angela said. "I'm not trying to like, find out all your secrets or whatever."

"They've been in the room when I've had sex with the other," I gave her. "And I have switched from one to the other mid-session."

Angela shivered on my cock. "That is so hot," she murmured. "I really need to get you and Lindsey over here for a proper threesome before she goes back to school."

"I'm sure she'd love that," I said. "Lindsey thinks of you as a good friend."

Angela smiled, a little sadly. "I could have been a better one, probably. She caught way more crap than I did back in high school, but we mostly did the same things. I should call her more."

"I think she'd like that a lot," I said. I was hugging her now, slowly running my flat palms up and down her back.

"Do you think Lauren would be open to a threesome? You, me and her?" Angela asked.

"Probably," I said. "Do you want me to ask her?"

"Once Lindsey is back at school," Angela nodded. "I checked out her social media, she got as hot as Lindsey did. Thought she doesn't post much."

"I know," I laughed softly. "As I said, I'm the lucky one."

We lay there, her on top of me, for a little while just enjoying as we touched each other softly.

"This is really nice," Angela said.

"It is," I agreed.

"Why don't guys do this more? This is the first time a guy hasever done something like this with me," Angela said. "I can barely get a guy to sit still through a movie, and you're literallyinside me and want to spend time touching and talking instead of fucking our brains out."

"I'm ready when you are," I smiled. "But if there's one thing I've learned quickly, there's a lot of different kinds of sex. Lauren and I did something like this the day after our first time, and it's a different kind of special."

Angela took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Do you think she'd be mad at this? She said we could have fun, not... this."

"You want me to call her?" I asked.

Angela shook her head and hugged me a little tighter. "Can we- Can we just do this for a while, Jeremiah?"

"Of course," I said.

And so we did. We talked here and there, about little things. Continuing conversations we'd started on the date. And then just holding each other in silence for a while. Angela cried for a few minutes, and I just held her, and she didn't offer an explanation so I didn't ask for one. She just shifted up and asked me for a kiss when she was done, and I gave her it, soft and tender.

Eventually, the warmth had become too much, and the wet spot on her bed was clammy, and her juices from our early fucking made us sticky. It was actually a little gross and stung as we disentangled ourselves.

Angela led me by the hand, entirely naked, out of her bedroom and down the hall to the shared washroom. We passed by Suzie's room with a half-open door, a vibrant purple light emanating from within, and we got a good view of Tattoo Girl and Suzie both in their panties, sitting on Suzie's bed and smoking pot, and they saw us walk by.

Before we could get into the washroom, Suzie had run to the door and stuck her head out, a very concerned look on her face. "Are you OK?" she asked Angela

"Yeah, more than anything," Angela said. "I just had the single greatest sex experience in my life, and Jerry didn't even come yet. Are you good?"

"Uh, yeah," Suzie said, screwing up her face a little and looking me up and down like she didn't believe Angela. "Yeah. Alright, well... OK."

She closed her door, and Angela brought me into the shower and washed me, and then had me wait and watch as she washed herself provocatively. Then she got on her knees in the shower and took my cock in her mouth and gave me a blow job that started slow but quickly gained speed. We didn't say anything, but I knew she wanted to give me relief after indulging her, so I groaned happily and moaned as I watched her suck my cock, letting her know I appreciated her efforts until I nodded, and she nodded, and I came in her mouth and she gulped it down.

She wouldn't let me kiss her, instead quickly rinsing her mouth in the sink before coming back for a kiss.

"Thank you for tonight," she said. "I know I wasn't acting excited, I just didn't know what to expect."

I smiled and kissed her again, as we held each other naked in the bathroom. "You're welcome, and thank you. I told you before, I am starstruck by you, Angela. Always will be."

This made her blush all over again. "You better get home before I drag you back into my bed," she said.

I looked at the analogue clock hanging on the wall of the bathroom and nodded. "I really should."

"Can we do this again?" she asked.

"We should," I nodded. "Let's talk to Lauren. I know she's going to want to hear all the details, and she'll probably want to talk to you about it all."

"Is she a cuckquean or something?" Angela asked.

"I assume that's like a cuckold?" I asked back.

"Yeah, the lady version," Angela nodded.

"No, I don't think so at least," I said. "I think Lauren would much rather be here to participate than not, actually. But she also knows space is important too."

My leaving was a lot quieter than last night. And smoother. Angela threw on a robe, while I got re-dressed, and she walked me all the way down to the entrance of the building. Just knowing she was naked under that bathrobe was a bit of a tease, but I kept myself to just a chaste goodnight kiss on the lips as she leaned out the door to say goodbye, and she watched me get in my parent's car and waved as I was pulling away.

I called Lauren on the way home.

"Hey, it's both of us," Lauren said.

"How did it go?" Lindsey asked.

"It went really well," I said. "And I think I got at least part of an answer. I definitely get more power from someone who I have a closer, more meaningful connection with."

"I knew it," Lauren said, and I could imagine her fist pumping.

"Damn," Lindsey said. "I was sure it had something to do with how fertile the woman was. That makes so much more sense scientifically. Unless maybe it's a brain chemistry thing?"

"Linds, I don't even know how to start considering those options," I said.

"OK, now we want the details," Lauren said.

"Can we wait until I'm home and can loop Stacey in on this as well?" I asked. "I'd rather just tell it once."

"Fine, spoilsport," Lauren said. "Do you want to hear about what Linds and I have been doing?"

"Sure," I said, mostly concentrating on driving.

"Well, Mom and Dad went out earlier, but Mom had done groceries and got this big cucumber..."

I got home safely. Barely.

************

************

"Anna? Anna, he's gone," Maya whispered hoarsely.

I tried to open my eyes, and managed to peek one open. I was cold, more than skin deep. It was in my bones. It was in my soul.

I hadn't felt cold since I'd sparked the Fire.

I was dead. It was the only thing I could think of. If my fire was out, I was dead. I was just a thing hanging in the middle of my father's greenhouse.

"Anna, please talk to me," Maya sobbed.

"Maya," I mouthed. I might have pushed some air out with it, but it didn't feel like a word in my mouth.

"Anna," Maya sobbed again, this time with a hint of relief. "Anna, what's going on? Dad's gone insane. Where's Mom?"

I knew where Mom was. I'd seen him burying her.

Seen him dig her up again, too. Then put her back. Checking something.

"I'm sorry," I said. How could I tell her? How could I explain everything? She had no idea about... any of it.

"We need to get out of here," Maya said.

I'd given up on escape hours ago. Days? I wasn't even sure how long I had been here. He was too strong. He'd caught me by surprise, my ears were still ringing from him cracking my skull. And I'd woken up soaking wet, steam rising off my body. And now I was cold.

"What's he going to do to us, Anna?"

Now it was my turn to sob. Because he couldn't do anything more to me. I was dead already. But he could still be so horrible to her.

************

************

***3 - Proving Theories***