Font of Fertility Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Ezekiel wasn't that nefarious," Adama said. "Well, not usually."

"Sounds like a great guy," Lauren said.

We eventually narrowed our search down to a door in a building partway down the volcanos side. Adama assured us that there was a door specifically built for teleportaling inside this secret hideout sanctum, but without seeing it first we were going to need to do some hiking.

So with the Google Street View images in my mind, I pulled up my pants and put my cock away, and Adama said she would go wait for us in the Sanctum.

"You ready to travel into the middle of the pacific ocean?" I asked Lauren.

She took a breath and nodded. "Anywhere you go, I go," she said and took my hand.

I pictured the back door of the little mountainside restaurant we'd found, and visualized the connection between it and the door to the bathroom in Lauren's basement. Saw the connection. Set the restrictions. Felt the amount of power it would take - slightly more than just myself, but the distance didn't seem to matter at all when I considered wormholes had no theoretical limitations on distance. I pushed the spell, and opened to door, stepping into-

Heat. "Damn," I said, shaking my head and feeling the tropical heat.

"Why didn't we just change at home?" Lauren asked. She was still holding my hand, standing next to me as if we'd walked out the back door of the building we were standing behind.

"That's... a good point," I said.

I quickly scouted around the building and found it closed. It was 1pm back home, which meant it was still only seven in the morning here, and the place looked more like a snack shop on the gravel trail than it did an actual restaurant. The building also looked more run down than on Street View, meaning the pictures were older than we'd expected.

"Welcome to Hawaii," I said, returning to Lauren behind the building.

"Our first tropical vacation," she grinned.

We quickly changed into the warm weather clothes we'd brought for our hike. Neither of us were actually into hiking, so we didn't have the proper boots, but based on the satellite images we weren't more than half an hour from the Sanctum entrance.

Ninety minutes later....

"I think this is it," I said. I was sweating my balls off, and Lauren was only doing a little better. She'd ended up tying the bottom of her t-shirt up into the front of her shirt, baring her midriff, and was glistening with sweat.

I had finally found what I thought was the 'very flat rock' that Adama had described. It was a pressed concrete slab with a hole in the centre, a metal ladder built into one side of the hole.

"Not quite the impressive entrance I was expecting," Lauren said.

"Yeah, not really," I agreed. "I'll go first?"

"Would you rather the girlfriend you love and adore go into the bottomless pit first?"

"I'll go first," I confirmed.

At the bottom of the ladder, which took about a half minute to climb down, I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight. Lauren followed me down, and we found we were in a broad cave-like area, and at one end there was a large, round metal door that looked for all the world like a modern bank vault, but this was old and looked like it was made of cast iron. It also didn't have the usual front of a vault with dials and such - instead, the circular front was divided into thirty uneven segments, each painted with some sort of a rune that looked vaguely... nordic? Celtic?

"You didn't happen to pick up any magical language dictionaries, did you?" Lauren asked me.

"Haven't had the chance yet, I guess," I said. I reached out and touched the vault door, feeling it sort of ripple and respond under my fingers. "I think it knows we're here."

"You know what? I wouldn't even be surprised if this door was sentient," Lauren said. We both paused, waiting for it to say something, but it didn't.

"OK, well, we've got a big metal door, and weird markings," I said.

"Can you just magic the unlocking?" Lauren asked.

I tested the idea and immediately saw the problem. "I don't know how this door actually works, so the cost would drain most of my reserves. It would be a lot better if we could just figure this thing out."

"Well, we can't exactly ask for a 50/50 lifeline here, Jeremiah," Lauren said.

"No, but I think we could phone a friend. It's big and metal, and what if Annalise knows something about these runes?"

Lauren shrugged. "No harm in trying, though she hasn't been responding to my texts for a few days. Also shitty reception down here in this hole."

"Hold on," I said. "Remember when I called to you in your mind at school? I could try that with Annalise."

"Hey, as long as she isn't currently operating big machinery or a blowtorch, you should probably be alright."

"OK, let me concentrate for a second," I said. I sat down on the stone ground of this little cavern hole and closed my eyes, focusing on trying to reach Annalise with my mind, feeding a thread of power into the idea of keeping the communication open, going both ways.

Annalise? Hey, sorry to bother you, this is Jeremiah. Are you available to chat for a second?

There was nothing for a moment, but the trickle of power was draining from my pool, so I knew something had to be working.

J- Jerry?

Annalise's voice in my mind sounded strange, but I'd never heard someone else in my head before.

...help...

I felt it. I felt her heart. I felt her cold dread. I felt her panic. I felt the bile that had burned her throat, the cold in all her limbs, and the despair in her heart. And most of all I felt the fear.

"Lauren," I gasped, still holding that connection but feeling my body physically revolt at the overwhelming feelings.

"Jerry, what is it?"

There wasn't a door nearby other than the vault. And even if there was, I didn't know where I would be going. I didn't know how to get there.

She needed me. She needed my help! Her despair was crushing, and her fear was worn thin from a constant state. I could feel her giving up. I could feel how weak she felt, how drained.

"Lauren, I might faint. Annalise-"

I pushed. I seized the pool of power in my head and like I was trying to siphon gasoline, I reversed the flow of the spell and pushed, forcing raw, unused power up through the spell and out. Feeding it to her. Giving her everything I could, because I knew in my gut that she needed all of it.

I retched, and collapsed on my side.

"Jeremiah!" Lauren shouted, kneeling next to me. "What's going on? What's happening?"

I was blacking out. I wasn't sure if Lauren could even hear me or not as I said, "I fucked up. She's not safe. I fucked up."

But she had it. She had all my reserves.

I could only hope it was enough.

====================================

Thanks for reading!

Font of Fertiility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or Technically We're Estranged series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================