Font of Fertility Ch. 12

Story Info
A Magic Dick rescues and reunites with a Fire Mage.
10.8k words
4.86
41.1k
104

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,067 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes casual exhibitionism and reunion sex. Fair warning to readers, this series also includes sex between people who have grown up together but are not blood-related.

Additional Note: Some readers have noticed that there has been a relationship shift between Lauren and Lindsey, and Stacey and Jeremiah. This is to meet ToS issues on other sites. The original chapters remain here on Literotica, but from Chapter 11 onwards (for my own sanity in the editing process) Lauren and Lindsey are now step-sisters, and Stacey is Jeremiah's godsister (his parents are her godparents, and her parents died when they were young). Apologies if this ruins the story for anyone, but it's a necessity.

Jeremiah and the girls make bank and reunite with a fire mage...

====================================

"Morning, Studly," Lauren smirked as I trudged my way down the driveway and got into her car. It was still cold and slushy out, making my body feel even more blegh than I had before I stepped out the door.

"Morning," I murmured, wiping my eyes and yawning before leaning over and kissing her.

Lauren just smirked at me, chuckling a little as she reversed out of my driveway. She knew full well that I'd had a late night after a long day. When I'd gotten home from my threesome - no, foursome - with Lindsey, Angela and the surprise guest appearance of Angela's roommate Suzie, I'd still not been completely done. Stacey had slipped into my bed around 1 am and we'd fucked again, slow and intimate, before I'd drifted off to sleep.

"I don't know if I can do that very often," I said, yawning through the second half of the sentence.

"What if I offered you a blowjob right now because I want to taste my boyfriend's cock between my lips, and play with his cum in my mouth until I have to finally swallow it?" Lauren asked.

"Ow," I groaned, but chuckled it out as I put a hand on the crotch of my jeans where I was clearly getting hard.

"Poor Jerry," Lauren pouted playfully. "Had sex with five different girls yesterday."

We started laughing, and I reached over and held Lauren's hand as she drove us across the neighbourhood and over to Jay's house. She'd messaged him yesterday for us, and even though he was confused about why we wanted to see him at 8 AM in the middle of Christmas Break, he had promised he'd be up.

Lauren parked on the street, since his driveway was occupied by both his parent's cars, and turned to me. "I know you're mad at Benji, but you know it's not Jay's fault," she said.

"Yeah, I know," I said, a little confused. "Do you think I'm blaming him for Benji being an idiot?"

"No, no," Lauren shook her head. "But he's only heard Benji's side of things, so he might be mad at you."

I leaned my head back against the seat. "Fuck," I sighed.

"Yeah," she said. "We've both been so wrapped up in our stuff, we haven't really been talking with either of them."

I had to blow out a long breath. "OK."

We got out and walked to the door, knocking lightly instead of ringing the doorbell. Jay's Dad answered and welcomed us in - he sent us down to the basement while he went to get Jay. We were down there almost fifteen minutes before he stumbled down the stairs, dressed in sweats and clearly having just woken up. Jay was a big guy, soft-bodied like I had been, which made me wonder if I should help him out like I'd done for myself. Not now - I needed every scrap of power I had - but maybe when it was safe.

"Why are we up so early?" Jay grumbled as he trudged across the basement and flopped onto the chair across from the couch Lauren and I had sat on. Jay's parents had never finished their basement, so it was all concrete foundation walls and pink insulation packed behind thick plastic sheeting, but over time we'd helped him scavenge various cheap or free rugs and furniture, and even an old flatscreen TV so that we'd have somewhere to hang out when we were at his place.

"You look how I feel," I said.

He yawned hard, which got me yawning again, and Lauren just rolled her eyes. "Maybe you guys should try going to bed earlier," she said.

"Whatever," Jay mumbled. "Are you two going to tell me what the hell is going on? I've had Benji bitching at me for a couple of days now. Jerry, he says you two had a fistfight in your front yard?"

That raised my eyebrows. "I mean, I guess you could call it that. He said some heinous shit about Lauren and Lindsey and tried recording video through Lauren's bedroom window using the drone you guys built, so I punched him in the mouth and he went down."

Jay pursed his lips and took a breath, nodding. "I mean, that sounds more reasonable than what he was saying, but still dude..."

"Still what?" I asked.

"I don't know, why the fuck would you punch him?" Jay asked.

"Did you miss the part where hetried to film video through Lauren's bedroom window?" I asked.

Jay raised one hand like he was trying to come up with anything at all to say, then just dropped it. "Yeah, I got nothing," he said.

"You don't need to defend him, Jay," Lauren said. "Don't feel like it's your job to play peacemaker. Benji fucked up, and he needs to own it. I might punch him in the mouth myself next time I see him."

Jay sighed. "Look, he's just- he's jealous. And he's freaking out because he's still a virgin, and now he's the only one in the group."

Jay had famously, at least within our friend group, been the first one to allegedly have sex back during last summer break when he went and visited his distant family out in Alberta, Canada. There had been a lot of 'My girlfriend from Canada' jokes, and a few 'Summer Lovin' Grease jokes. I still wasn't entirely convinced that he'd been telling the truth about meeting a pretty, athletic girl from out in the middle of a prairie who just jumped into bed with him - but his point that there wasn't much else to do out there held some merit.

"That's not an excuse," Lauren said. "Especially the peeping tom shit. How am I supposed to trust him now?"

"I don't know," Jay said, frustrated. "I don't know. I can't just fucking abandon him though."

"We're not asking you to," I said. "Just whatever he's saying, remember there's another side. I'm not going to hold his shit against you, buddy."

Jay seemed to accept that, and we moved on to just chatting for a little bit and bullshitting about what we'd been up to. Jay had spent most of his break so far bouncing between family time and Benji, and Lauren and I said we'd been hanging with Lindsey and Stacey a bunch since they were both home from University.

"Alright, so what else did you come over for?" Jay ended up asking. "You didn't come at this ungodly hour just to talk about Benji."

"Jay, 8 AM is when we start school," Lauren smirked.

"I maintain my position," he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," I sighed at the two of them. Jay and Lauren had always poked at each other playfully, though when we were younger it had sometimes gotten a little heated. "I was wondering if you had a drive that could read a floppy disc. I found a stash of them and I want to see what's on them."

Jay was surprised by this, and immediately interested, but I told him there likely wasn't anything good. If I did find something like an old 16-bit game or something I would share it. He went across the basement to his techno-desk area and started sorting through the junk he'd collected. Jay was that kid who took things apart to learn how they worked, and his parents had long ago given up on trying to control his habit and just let him buy shit from Used Goods stores. He was likely the one who had done most of the actual work on the 'Super Drone.' He returned with an old, boxy drive and some cords and told me how to hook it up to my computer, offering again to help. I waved him off, saying I could figure it out and thanking him.

Jay's Mom called down soon after asking if we wanted breakfast, and Lauren and I used that as an excuse to get out of there. Jay walked us to the door.

"Look guys, just... try with Benji?" he asked. "He fucked up, I get that. But it's our last year together. If he can own it, can you forgive him?"

"I dunno," I said. "That really depends on him."

"I can probably forgive if he actually apologizes, but I'm not just going to forget," Lauren said.

"That's fair," Jay said. "But hey, try not to forget about me too, yeah?"

That made me chuckle awkwardly, knowing that was just what had been happening the last couple of weeks. "Yeah, for sure," I said.

"We won't," Lauren smiled and gave Jay a light thump on the shoulder.

We went back out to Lauren's car, Jay waving from the front door, and once he'd closed it I sighed. "I really don't like how awkward that was," I said.

"He's torn," Lauren said. "We were always a partnership, so Jay was always Benji's partner in our group. Jay knows Benji fucked up, and he's not being a toolbag about it. It'll be fine."

Lauren drove us to my house, and we found Lindsey's car in the driveway. When we got inside, we found out that Lindsey and Stacey were having a discussion with our parents that they were going to move in together back at Cardinal - it didn't seem particularly tense, but I could tell my parents were concerned about what the reasoning behind the sudden decision was since Stacey had never talked about having any problems.

I gave Stacey and Lindsey encouraging looks after we said our hellos and then disappeared upstairs. It took me about twenty minutes to figure out how to get the drive hooked up properly, with Lauren eventually crowding in next to me under my desk as we watched a youtube video on her phone to make sure we were doing it right. It was just as we were pretty sure we were done that Lindsey and Stacey came up to my room.

"Everything good?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah," Stacey nodded. "Just a lot of the usual being curious about my life and everything I do at University. We should be fine."

"Did you get the drive working?" Lindsey asked.

"Just did," I said. "Who wants to do the honours?"

Lindsey smirked. "How about Stacey and I put the disk in the slot, while you put the dick in the slut?" She asked, gesturing to Lauren. "If my tracking is correct, she's gone the longest without you - unless you two got busy in the car this morning?"

Lauren started snickering and I rolled my eyes. "It hasn't even been twenty-four hours," I said.

"Multi-tasking, Jerry," Stacey said. "And are you seriously complaining?"

Soon enough I was sitting on the edge of my bed while Lauren straddled me in cowgirl, her pants off and her panties pulled to the side as she slowly sat down on my cock. She kept her arms around my neck and made out with me while I held her firm ass in both hands.

"Alright," Lindsey said, having narrated what she'd done already inserting the disk and opening the drive. "Looks like there are a few plain text files on here and that's it. Let's see... OK, so it's chains of numbers, and what looks like passwords. The promise was this was a way to access his wealth, right?"

"Yeah," I said, breaking my kiss with Lauren to speak over her shoulder.

"Well, let's assume they are bank accounts then, yeah?" Lindsey said. She started Googling about bank account numbers and how to track what accounts went to what banks. The accounts were at least 18 years old, which meant that there likely wasn't online banking set up for them. The first four numbers led to international banks - one in London, one in Cape Town, one in Brazil and another in Hong Kong. The fifth was in DC.

"OK, here's what I'm thinking," Lindsey said, swivelling the desk chair around and watching Lauren and I with a grin. "We could really go to any of these banks, but sticking to somewhere in the US makes the most sense for now. I'll keep digging into the documents, and I think Stacey should go with Jerry to the bank. Dress as professionally as you can, and ask to see a Manager. Tell whoever it is that you've come into ownership of an old account based on a family legend, and memorize the bank number and passcode. Hopefully, there's a note on the account or something that you should be able to just provide the passcode and gain access. Don't transfer the funds or anything, just ask for the forms to change the info for the account, and make a withdrawal - and make them believe you're going to leave the account with the bank. If they think you're going to transfer it somewhere else they might be way more hesitant in giving you access."

"Jesus Christ, Linds," Stacey laughed. "Are you a spy or something?"

Lauren laughed too, her body echoing it down into her pussy as she continued to slowly ride me. "Linds has always been obsessed with spy novels. How much of the Sherlock Holmes stories can you recite by heart?"

"None," Lindsey rolled her eyes. "I might be able to mouth along with the Sherlock show though."

Lauren started to ride me faster, while Lindsey and Stacey went about choosing outfits. The best I had was a suit I had worn to a funeral for a distant aunt last year, and Stacey wasn't exactly doing much better since most of her clothes were back at University. Lauren started whispering the naughtiest things in my ear quietly as the older girls worked and sorted clothes. I could hear the smile on her lips as she did it, and she trembled as I kissed her neck in response, sucking hard enough that I left a hickey while I grabbed her hair to keep her still.

She came, not squirting but still leaking heavily, and then she crawled out of my lap and onto the floor between my legs, licking herself off of my cock and pelvis as we maintained eye contact. Then Lauren swallowed my cock, choking herself on it purposefully, before taking it in both hands and jerking me off with her spit as she kept her mouth open and pointed me at her tongue.

"Look at her," Lindsey said with a smile to Stacey. "Isn't that hot?"

"I prefer it in my pussy," Stacey said while trying to decide between two shirts for me.

"Me too," Lindsey said. "Or deep in my ass."

"Alright, just keep rubbing it in," Stacey smirked. She still hadn't been able to comfortably take me in her ass for a full fucking yet.

"I could if you want," Lindsey grinned, making Stacey roll her eyes.

I came with a soft exhalation, the first few spurts overshooting Lauren's mouth entirely and splattering her cheeks and nose, the next few landing on her tongue. I fell back on the bed as Lauren grinned and smacked her lips.

"I prefer it anywhere," Lauren said to the other two. "Linds, come get some."

Lindsey went to Lauren and was quickly licking the cum off of Lauren's face. Then she went to Stacey and kissed her, making Stacey squeak in surprise as a cummy tongue invaded her mouth, but Stacey quickly melted into the kiss.

"Thanks for sharing," Stacey hummed afterwards.

"Our pleasure," Lauren and Lindsey said, then laughed as they realized they'd just said it simultaneously.

I was wiped down with a warm cloth before I was allowed to get dressed, and Stacey and I were soon in our most business-like clothes. She looked great, though maybe not the full 'serious adult' they were aiming for. I looked like a teen heading to prom in a rental suit. My body makeover had changed my physique and now the suit from last year hung off of me in some places and was too tight in others.

"Well, that's not going to work," Lindsey said.

"Easy fix," Lauren said, going to the computer.

"How is that?" Stacey asked.

"You guys keep forgetting - Jerry is magic."

Soon the three girls were working their way through high-end online clothing websites, bickering over various suits and dresses until they had chosen a look. They decided they were going to need more time to make a decision about my hair - I of course had no choice in the matter, which I wasn't entirely amused by - but they'd settled on clothes for me and Stacey.

It was a simple matter of studying the clothes they'd picked, with all of them pointing out the expected fit and finishing, and then focusing on the clothes shifting into these new forms. As I pictured the spell result in my head, I realized I could have probably minimized the cost to my power reserves if I could be sure about things like the type of cloth, or how the clothes were actually made. As it was, I was going to use up most of what Lauren and I had just generated.

"Well, it's a good thing we fucked I guess," Lauren grinned and kissed me. "Not that I wouldn't want to do that anyways."

Lindsey gave Lauren's ass a little spank since Lauren was still only wearing her shirt and panties. "Stop distracting him," she said. "Plus, I've got next."

"You got a foursome yesterday," Lauren pointed out.

"I'm still next in line," Lindsey said. "Stacey fucked him last night, and you just fucked him now."

"Whatever," Lauren rolled her eyes, and kissed Lindsey lightly. "Needy."

"Maybe I am," Lindsey smirked, then bit her lip and looked at me.

Once I had the spell as limited and detailed as I could, I hesitated a moment trying to decide if it would be more efficient to travel to the Vault and the Amplifier rather than casting it here in the room. It would take two transportal trips, with Stacey coming along since I needed her there to ensure the fit was right... No, it was easier just to do it here. I released it into my pool of power and it dissolved.

"Damn that's freaky," Stacey said. Her dress had changed into a sexy but totally appropriate business suit with a pencil skirt that hugged her hips and perfectly sculpted ass and showed a tasteful amount of her new cleavage.

My own suit had morphed around me, tightening and loosening in the right places, the lines becoming crisp, the shoulders perfectly bespoke. The cuffs on my now-silk dress shirt were pinned by simple gold cufflinks instead of plastic buttons.

"Jerry, you look so good!" Lauren said.

"I think the right word is 'Yummy,'" Lindsey said.

"Hold on, let's take a picture," Stacey said, coming over and looping her arm in mine. We posed a couple of times, and I felt a little like a famous actor playing James Bond and Stacey was my Bond Girl as Lauren and Lindsey snapped some pictures.

"Alright, alright," I said after the first few. "We need to get on the move. Annalise and her sister, remember?"

"Fuck, yes. OK," Lauren said. She and Lindsey went to work and found the bank on Google Maps, and then scrolled through Street View to find me a door to work from. They ended up finding the back door of a diner in an alley about two blocks away.

"That'll work," I said, and took Stacey's hand. "Ready?"

"What's it feel like?" Stacey asked.

"Nothing at all," I said with a smile. "You just feel the change in the weather."

"OK, let's do this," she nodded and turned to Lindsey and Lauren. "Don't have too much fun without us, you two."

"Who, us?" Lauren said, then undid her feigned shock by biting the corner of her lip and glancing at Lindsey. "Never."

Stacey squeezed my hand and nodded, and I opened my bedroom door and we stepped into an alley in Washington, DC.

"Fuck. Coats," Stacey immediately said as she hugged her arms to her chest. It was still winter here in DC as well, and we hadn't thought about that. She turned to try and go back through the door but the alley doorway just rattled, locked. "How the fuck?"

"I technically make the teleportal wormholes between the doorways, not the doors themselves," I said. "Come on, let's just see if we can get this done."

We made the quick walk to the bank. About halfway there Stacey took my hand in hers, and I grinned at her. We were out in public and had nothing to worry about. I stopped us on a street corner and pulled her to me, kissing her right there on the sidewalk as a soft sprinkle of snow slowly fell around us.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,067 Followers