All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 12'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Mister_RhoarkeMister_Rhoarkeover 1 year ago

Thinking outside the box is something I've always done.....as such, why not have Jerry use magic to compare the injury to "how it would be if it was normal" and then try to fix/heal the difference? Maybe have Stacey suggest it, as she is the more logical one (or maybe Lauren). It could help him save energy in the long run. "It's what doctors do as well"

Great story so far, as are all of yours.

Fire_HazardFire_Hazardover 1 year ago

Ooh! New chapter, yay!

["This is Lindsey, Lauren's step-sister, and this is Stacey, my Godsister," I said.]

You did the thing again, did you retcon them not actually being related?

Personally, not a fan. It's an unnecessary watering down of the incest kink, but that's just like, my opinion man.

Moving on...

I like that Jerry and the girls are taking steps to plan ahead and shape their lives, rather than be passive participants in the world. I look forward to seeing what they make of that. I do think that he could be a bit more creative with his imagination, but for all intents and purposes, he's a novice mage right now, so he gets a pass.

Still hoping to see you decide to create a Discord.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is a reminder that my erotica writing is powered by PATREON (www.patreon.com/breathebar) where my main series have 2 chapters posted ahead. You can also give direct feedback on upcoming chapters, and I use polls to help direct some choices for different stories. Thanks to Patreon I'm getting closer and closer to writing Erotica full time and producing more and more content!

Cheers,

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story keeps getting better, look for to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to see a new chapter, but I would have preferred more story and less sex. Odd, maybe, but I felt like the sex actually got in the way and killed the sense of urgency, worry, fear, etc. After all, how bad could the situation be if you can go on endlessly joking with each other, having romantic sex, etc? Throughout the whole chapter, there was no real sense of urgency even though they had two people waiting for them in the desert, wounded and alone. Yet there's our troop of heroes hardly ever mentioning it or showing any need to hurry things up so they the women to safety. For example, why go through all the banking stuff while the girls are stuck in the desert alone and in danger when it would have been just as easy to rescue them first and then worry about the bank and getting some cash. At the time, Jerry had the space to house them overnight, and at least a couple bucks to order some take-out. Instead, the girls are giggling over clothes on the internet and they set off to a big bank to gather up a few million so they have enough money to rent a BnB?

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

Cant say I’m not disappointed about the change in familial status but it’s understandable, definitely not going to deter me from continuing to read future chapters. Still an amazing story! Keep up the great work!

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

Dig this storyline.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year ago

A holiday treat! Enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Favorite story on here by a lot. Keep the updates coming!!

Fire_HazardFire_Hazardover 1 year ago

It has just occurred to me that the change is likely because you're posting the story on Patreon first...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great read with a good amount of story progress. I like how the little sex scenes are written around other things as the group gets used to the new reality while the bigger showpiece moments stop the action going on around them and really show off.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, folks!

@Fire_Hazard: Yes, the changes are because of Patreon. I did include a note at the top of the chapter with some info, but skipping the boring stuff is totally understandable so I wouldn't blame you for missing it.

Cheers!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 1 year ago

Great read really glad your back and continuing this series.

VladtheWriterVladtheWriterover 1 year ago

I cheered when I saw there was a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome work and a superb storyline. Please stay steady on this as best you can! Can't wait for the next release!

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 1 year ago
Love it!!!

I can’t wait for more. One of my favorite stories!!!!!

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing and continuing the story.

I look forward to enjoy the rest.

HappyReader9312HappyReader9312over 1 year ago

So happy to see another chapter!!! I have been waiting please keep writing on this one! Awesome story has me totally stuck in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic work, I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this and I look forward to more! Thanks for writing <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I love this type ,the description of the sex scene get a little long but wow what a story ,please write more🍻

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realy loved it thank you for wrriting i need more!!!🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'"This is Lindsey, Lauren's step-sister, and this is Stacey, my Godsister," I said.'

Patreon or no Patreon, I didn't see it as a ret-con, just Jeremiah not wishing to publicly announce incestual relationships to the whole world, so blurring the truth a little. Remember, he's meeting Maya for the first time, and it's easy to deduce he's "sleeping with all of them".

Dander05Dander05over 1 year ago

I can't stop reading it.

Bigcountry365a69Bigcountry365a69over 1 year ago

Awesome story I cried,I was elated,I cheered,I was mad and happy ,I really got into the story it's well written and very smooth ,I'm dieing for more

16BattleshipGunner16BattleshipGunnerover 1 year ago

This story just hooks you, can't wait for more of it. Can't wait to see what happens next.

2Reader2Readerover 1 year ago

He didn’t try to do anything for her eyes. That has really put me off the story now. All the non porn scenes are so good but the porn all feels about the same just different girls interchanged. Need more of the magic. It’s too good to be cut off for sex so much. It’s good story thanks for writing.

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 1 year ago

Loving the story so far! I also (sort of) agree with 2Reader's comments. I was waiting and waiting for him to fix her eyesight. I appreciate that you brought up the fact that he's running low on magic, especially after the portaling and healing of Maya. I trust that she's going to be healed when the opportunity arises. There was a little mess-up in that in earlier chapters you stated that the father was waiting until Maya turned 16 to see what (if any) magic powers she was going to exhibit, yet in this chapter Maya states that she's 17 years old.

I also agree that the story is really heavy on sex scenes and light on story/plot. I mostly just skim/skip the sex scenes, since this isn't a "quick fap" story. I'm highly interested in the story aspects, especially since the magic system and the whole "Threes" thing is not something that has been done in other stories and is quite unique and interesting. Bookmarking and looking forward to the next chapter(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more plot.... This is definitely getting to a better ballance, two and a quarter pages just feels short for how often the story comes out. That means I want to read more of your wonderful work. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent yarn. Thank you.

I was disappointed to find that this chapter was the last one that has been written.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you are ok? Great stories, and hate you have gone quiet.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

well yet another great story from you that ive reached the last chapter of and really hope you update soon but its been a good bit since youve updated any of your stories on either of the sites i know you post on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are there duplicatre chapters?

dponedponeabout 1 year ago

I've generally liked this story and your writing quite a bit, but the decision to retcon the relationships is disappointing. My particular kink is one thing, but this kind of "porn video incest" just ends up being distracting. You end up with a guy living with a step mother and a step father and a step sister, and the step sister isn't related to anyone either. Those are just called roommates. It's a story about a guy fucking his best friend, his roommate, his best friend's roommate, and so on. Maybe this story isn't a good fit for those other sites???

JeryarbJeryarbabout 1 year ago

Very much enjoying the story. Don't make us wait too long for the next parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don’t stop writing this, it’s my favorite story on the whole site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don’t stop writing this, it’s my favorite story on the whole site!

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

I love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It could be a great story but this is only the introduction and hence probably a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is 12th in the series. You need to start with the first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude, put this series on Webnovel app, this series can win awards.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

Gotta agree with others. The relationship retcon is a real letdown. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, but honestly it might have killed my interest in the story altogether. Not sure I'm going to be continuing from here.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire12 months ago

Dude, stop the retcon thing. Other authors try it and it wrecks the story. Kills the fetish which attracts some readers, isn’t ever done well (god sister? Wtf even is that?)…there’s no point.

MyrrdinCCRMyrrdinCCR12 months ago

I love the series so far. I’m late to the party as I’m about 4 months behind on this particular one. I could see glossing over the relationship with sister when meeting someone new, so that doesn’t bother me. As for the eyes others have complained about, he needs his power reserves built up, so I get it. I wish something could have been done like the others, but I understand this isn’t the end of the story. Keep it up

Nato_Nato_12 months ago

I love the sex, but the magic story is great. If it was a sex only story, I'd love it. If it was a magic story only, I'd love it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very inspirational! I kinda wanted Annalise to get much hotter in the pussy when she came for him! It's not dangerous for Jerry, maybe uncomfortable at worst. Could have set the bedding on fire, I guess.

He should have had her clean everything off his cock after he came in her cunt! Because, you know, the more Earthy the sex, the more Divine energy is added to the tide pool!

Anyway, that was what popped up for me - thanks for doing this!

HornERabbitHornERabbit9 months ago

A very delightful tale. Some great sex action, challenging conflicts, and a building set of harem ladies. He needs more one night stands, and MILFs wanting to get pregnant.

phreecboiphreecboi8 months ago

PLEASE fix the stupid step- family crap and GODsister garbage, using trash like patreon is no excuse for shitting on your good writing like that. If you really need a pay thingy like patreon use subscribestar, and write the way it's supposed to be from the beginning.

JSA69JSA695 months ago

It's almost disappointing that Maya isn't of age. Maybe she's close?

tomcoooltomcoool5 months ago

This love Story is realy Great:) I can not think of much other Lit. Stories which could that. Maybe also a Kind of Mind Control called „Alan

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The changes are minimal and seamless IMO. Unfortunately all it takes is one reader cheesed that there's too much plot & romance in their incest stories reporting BreakTheBar's to Patreon to cause them major hassle. And people really do get bent out of shape by silly stuff like that. Subscribestar is a possibility, but very few people actually subscribe to the creators on there.

But I found Font of Fertility by following the Urban Fantasy tag, so I'm not really invested in the incest side of the story.

SandurSandur2 months ago

MC is wimpy, he will do nothing to get powerful, I mean there are women out there who would pay to impregnated. It just his wimpy personality. Either do something to get powerful or get trampled, I mean if he was alone in this I would figure ok no matter, but if he is wimpy he will put in danger his women. He can't cast simple spell without worrying about draining himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 hours ago

I don't know "what are you doing god-bro?" Just doesn't have the same ring to it XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES