Font of Fertility Ch. 13

Story Info
A Magic Dick begins his hunt, and explores his potential...
9.7k words
4.81
35.1k
80

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,079 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading from Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes casual sex, anal and some mild exhibitionism.

Mild warning, this chapter contains a scene with a non-sexual but mildly graphic depiction of a corpse with wounds.

Jeremiah begins his hunt for clues to the rebellious George Stoker, and starts laying plans for his magical and personal life.

====================================

"Holy shit," I said, looking back at the doorway we'd just stepped through.

Lindsey and Annalise were both holding one of my hands as we teleportaled into the New Mexico winter air - that is to say, it was definitely warmer than it was back home. After Annalise and I had cleaned ourselves up a bit we'd touched base with the others. Lauren had stayed with Annalise's sister Maya at the B&B, while Stacey had taken the car back to our place to cover with the various parents.

I had opened up my telepathic spell with Annalise so that she could show me her memory of the front door of her house and then we'd used Google Maps so that I could get a top-down view of the area. In the satellite photo the house was clearly defined, along with a couple of vehicles parked out front on the dirt driveway and a greenhouse structure out back. The Stoker family had lived out in the middle of nowhere, which I had to assume was a choice made by their father so that he could do his magic in peace and without getting interrupted - a decision made much earlier than his turn to whatever the 'dark side' was in my new world.

Was there a 'dark side'? Magic obviously wasn't the Force, but even Harry Potter had that nebulous corrupted 'well if you do this you're evil' kind of thing going on. So far it didn't seem like it to me - people with magic were still just people, and capable of good, bad, and mistakes all in equal measure.

"Yeah, it's... not good," Annalise said. She let go of my hand and stepped back, looking up at what remained of her childhood home. The front half was still standing, though I had to wonder if it would collapse in on itself after the first big windstorm. The back half had been blasted apart and looked like a tornado had torn through, but was also singed at all the edges.

"It's amazing, is what it is," Lindsey said. She put a hand on Annalise's shoulder to try and comfort her. "I may not be an expert on magic, but I've taken enough chemistry and physics classes to know you must have produced an amazing amount of force and heat to do this. And even if that came from using Jerry's magic as a fuel source, you still controlled it enough that you and your sister are alive, and the damage is relatively contained."

Annalise just shook her head and sighed. "I... appreciate what you're trying to do, but it still feels like shit. And you haven't seen the back."

She led us around the side of the house. In the back, where the greenhouse was supposed to be, was a crater. Not a deep one like some impact site, but wide with a clear swirl pattern where wind and fire had twisted on itself in a vortex. The ground was scorched black except for a small bare bubble in the centre.

"This is where Maya was," Annalise said, gesturing to the bare spot. "The greenhouse started about here and went forty feet in that direction. This place used to be like an oasis, full of beautiful flowers and plants. My father- well, I don't know. What exactly are we looking for?"

"Clues," I said. "We don't know what he was doing, or planning for you and Maya. Did he have an office in the house?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "That was out here as well. It's all gone. I-"

"You didn't mean to," Lindsey said. "It's alright. If you can, can you run us through what you saw again? I don't mean to poke my finger in your trauma, but maybe we can figure out somewhere to start."

Annalise took a breath and nodded. She started at the beginning, explaining how her father had discovered her Fire magic almost as soon as she 'ascended' - a term I learned was supposedly common among the magic community for someone who went from a normie to a magically gifted person - and turned on her pretty quickly. She skipped over much of her life, just mentioning that as her brothers moved away things got worse, then she moved away to get some distance but that hadn't helped. Then she explained what happened the day she came back, and about where she thought she'd been held trapped, and the odd things she'd seen George Stoker doing. Where his desk and tables had been. Where he'd held Maya. The strange things he'd said, which didn't mean anything to us yet but certainly sounded ominous.

And where her mother was buried.

"I- don't mean to be a bitch here," Lindsey said. "But if she's buried around this spot, underground... and your father was doing some sort of experiment on her..."

"She might be our only lead," Annalise swallowed. "I know. It's- We need to dig her up again."

"I'll do it," I said, my stomach churning at the idea but knowing it was necessary.

"No, I need to help," Annalise said. "She's my Mom. I didn't always get along with her, and I told her enough times that she was a doormat for letting my father walk all over her like he did, but she was still my Mom."

"OK," I nodded.

We managed to find an old shovel in a tool shed on the far side of the house, along with a rusted-out lawnmower for a nonexistent lawn. I wondered if, before he turned, George Stoker had been planning to cultivate a lawn for his family out here in the desert. With his plant-based magic I had no doubt he could have done it, but there wasn't any evidence that he'd gone ahead.

With only one shovel, I let Anna do the digging and I got on my knees and helped clear the debris with my hands. I could have done it with magic, but even with her sexual offering to me not an hour earlier, I was still low on power in the pool in the back of my head. So while I got my hands dirty and Anna dug, Lindsey kept watch for us and asked Annalise seemingly random questions. I had a feeling she was just trying to keep the woman talking.

We found her Mom a couple of yards from where we started, the distortion of the surroundings throwing off Annalise's judgment of the correct distance on our first couple of tries. Mrs Stoker's body was that weird greyish colour that I'd only ever seen on TV shows, but I didn't immediately see any signs of rot or anything. Then again, I also really wasn't sure how fast that kind of stuff should set in.

It took us almost fifteen minutes to carefully dig her out, Annalise getting down on her hands and knees with me and only using the shovel sparingly. I carefully dragged her mother out of the ditch we'd dug, my hands under the corpse's arms.

She was naked, and I had a flash of my most morbid of perverted thoughts from sometime in the past - the question of would my horny mind find a naked dead body appealing getting answered with a solid No. There was a very clear difference between a naked alive body and a dead one.

Well, that's something, I thought to myself ruefully. I'm not the most fucked up person possible.

Whatever George had been doing, it had clearly been something to do with her side. There was a large wound there, the flesh carved enough to expose her broken ribs. I managed to suppress my urge to vomit by keeping a stone face and trying not to see the entire body all at once. Annalise carefully started to clean the dirt away from the wound but broke down crying and heaving.

"You take care of her," Lindsey said to me quietly. "I'll see what I can see."

I pulled Annalise away from the body, sitting on the ground and pulling her to cradle her head on my shoulder and try and hug as much of her as I could. She sobbed, clutching my shirt in her fists, and I softly rubbed her back and didn't say anything because what could I say?

Lindsey seemed the best of the three of us, also stone-faced but seemingly able to tackle the scene a little more clinically. She cleaned the wound in the side, peeling the skin back and wincing only a little as she looked inside.

"I think it might have been the same thing that Maya had," she said. "It's gone, whatever it was, but it's the same spot and her ribs are broken and out of position."

Lindsey carefully rolled the body and sucked in a breath. "Fuck," she gasped. From where I was I could see there was a big chunk cut out of the lower back, enough to expose bone and cold organs. "I- oh God, I think he... I think he took something."

"What?" Annalise asked, turning at that. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm not a fucking doctor, but I think he's... extracted her reproductive organs."

Now I did gag, and had to roll away from Annalise to not puke on her.

Lindsey broke as well, stumbling away from the body to throw up.

It took us more than a few minutes to get ourselves together, and we ended up huddled a little ways away from the body. "I think I might have an idea," I said. "It'll take some power, and it might be fucking stupid because it's me mashing up different ideas from movies into a spell, but it could tell us something."

"What is it?" Annalise asked. "I don't... I don't want anything more terrible to happen to her. I know she's gone, but..."

"It won't," I promised her. "I think I can do like a hologram sort of thing, and turn back the time on the hologram and maybe we can see what George did the last time he was here."

"Oh, like a flashback," Lindsey said.

"Sort of?" I nodded. "I think if I tried to actually see into the past it would take a lot of power. But the way I'm thinking of it can help reduce that."

"OK, do it," Annalise agreed.

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves, then went and stood a couple of feet from the ditch we'd dug and pulled the body out of. I closed my eyes and focused on the idea of the spell. It was a mishmash of things I'd seen in movies, and I envisioned it sort of like the Doctor Strange magic in my head. Putting concepts around the spell helped, and limiting the scope helped. Limiting how far back I could see helped more. Limiting who could see the hologram helped as well. I could have narrowed it to just myself for maximum effect, but I needed Lindsey's eyes and Annalise deserved to see if she wanted to.

I'd come up with every limitation I could think of on the fly, and it was still going to be a slightly hefty spell. More costly than the Teleportalling for the three of us, but less than the healing I'd done on Maya.

I pushed the spell concept into the pool of power in my head and felt it slowly begin to dissolve and take shape.

Raising my hands, I opened my eyes and saw a small film of shimmery gold laying across everything in about two meters squared. A disc of the same magical energy was wrapped in shimmering circles around my wrist and hand.

"Spooky, but cool," Lindsey muttered. "Please tell me you didn'ttry to make it look cool, Jerry?"

"Not consciously," I muttered. "Let's see if it works."

I slowly twisted my hand, and the golden field started to shift. The outline of the corpse slid back into the grave, and then the golden ground built back up around it until the golden field was flat.

"Now what?" Annalise asked.

"I can't just skip it to the next time there was activity," I said. "It's like rewinding a tape, give me a minute."

I kept reversing the timeline, both girls watching for any motion in the golden field. One thing I'd had a moment to notice was that there had been a golden outline of Annalise while we'd been digging, but not of me or Lindsey. It must have been an effect of the spell I had cast on both of our families to protect us from 'divination' of any sort - this time-based spell must have counted towards that.

Good to know, but also not - if something ever happened to someone I cast it on, I wouldn't be able to use this trick to find out what had happened. The tradeoff felt worthwhile now when I could protect our privacy, but would it feel the same if one of my girls was kidnapped? Or if someone murdered my parents?

Fucking magic, I sighed to myself.

"There, stop," Lindsey said.

I stopped the rewind process, then moved it again until things settled and then let it play. We watched as a golden humanoid walked in from outside of the space and waved his hand. Golden spikes of grass grew rapidly and then split the ground apart, lifting a golden body out of the ground.

"That's my father for sure," Annalise said.

The golden George Stoker knelt next to the golden corpse and seemed to consider it for a long moment, and I couldn't imagine what was running through his mind. Then he turned it over and went to work, using some sort of a sharp branch he manifested with his magic like a surgical knife. It was hard to watch, but he did reach into that hole he had cut and extracted... something. It didn't look like an organ, it was too... uniform for that. It didn't look floppy or anything. Then he rolled the corpse onto its back and re-buried it, and used the grass to make the ground look like it had before he'd disturbed it.

"What the fuck were you doing, you old fuck?" Annalise growled.

"I don't know if we're going to get any answers until we find him," I said.

"Wait," Lindsey said. "Reverse it back just a little bit." I did so, and Lindsey walked around me. "Who the fuck is this?"

George was just finishing up cleaning the site and hiding the evidence in the main area of the spell. Behind me, right at the edge of the spell area and only for a second or two, another person stepped into view.

It was hard to tell their height or even their gender. It was like the golden time field was distorted around them for some reason.

"Any ideas?" I asked Annalise. "Did your father have some evil friends or something?"

"I- I don't remember him having any friends over the last two decades, honestly," Annalise said. "And I definitely can't recognize this person, but... I think I might have seen someone? When I was tied up, I was in and out of consciousness a lot, and one time there was another person with him. I thought I'd hallucinated it, honestly, but I'm sure someone was talking with him."

"So George might have an ally," I said, frowning.

"None of this has been helpful, has it?" Annalise sighed.

I let the spell drop, the golden field dissipating, and stepped to Annalise and took her hand in both of mine. "We know he was doing something shady as hell, even beyond kidnapping his own daughters," I said. "That means there's got to be a trail to follow, we just need to figure out what it is."

"And worse comes to worst, it might cost a lot of power but Jerry can just cast a super simple spell to find out where he is," Lindsey said. "And if we need to juice Jerry up quickly, we can always get someone pregnant."

"Linds," I said, my eyes going wide.

"Wait, what does that mean?" Annalise asked with a frown.

"I really don't think this is the time or place," I said. The corpse of her mother was just a few feet behind me.

"She deserves to know the whole truth, Jerry," Lindsey said to me, then turned to Annalise. "We all know Jerry gets power from sex, but apparently he'll get a whole ton more if he actually impregnates a woman. The way I'm seeing it, sex is to friction what breeding someone is to fire. They both get warm, but one is just a hell of a lot more potent."

"I'll do it," Annalise said. No hesitation.

"No," I said.

"Jeremiah, if this is something you need to do to track down my Father and make him pay-"

"Stop!" I said and glared at Lindsey. She shrugged and looked a little uncomfortable, knowing she'd only offered up an option but also how fucking frustrated I was with her, too. "Annalise, it's not happening. Maybe someday I'll be ready to do... that, but I'm not ready and there's no way I'm rushing into something like that when we have other options."

Annalise looked like she wanted to argue, and I stopped her from saying anything else by tugging her closer and putting both hands on her cheeks, pulling her into a kiss. She didn't exactly give in to it, but she let it happen.

"There are other ways," I said once I pulled away. "And I'm not just going to willy-nilly impregnate women for magical power."

"OK," Annalise said. "But... if you need to, for this or for- If you need to, I'll do it."

"OK," I nodded. "I promise I'll keep that in mind."

It was an awkward and emotional next ten minutes as we carefully put Annalise's Mom back into the hole and covered her back up. Annalise was quiet as we did it, and Lindsey helped out this time. When we were done it was more obvious that something had happened, but it didn't feel right for me to try and erase it using some magic.

"Do you want to say anything?" I asked Annalise when we were done.

She shook her head. "I wouldn't know where to start right now," she said. "I think- I think maybe once George is dealt with, and I can talk to my brothers, then I'll be ready to do this."

"OK," I said and squeezed her hand. We stood there for a long time as she looked down at the disturbed earth until she finally turned away.

We spent the next twenty minutes helping her scavenge anything useful out of the house. Anna focused on getting more clothes for Maya since her own small wardrobe was at her apartment in town. I spent most of the time trying to be as vigilant as I could, ready to pull the girls out or quickly form a spell if the house started to collapse. Thankfully that didn't happen, and once Annalise had gathered what essentials and keepsakes she could we went back around to the front door.

"We're not going to be able to come back here any time soon," I said. "Is there anything else you can think of?"

"No," Annalise said. "I left here a long time ago now. Maybe Maya could think of something else, but she was the only thing I left here that I actually cared about, and that was only because I couldn't take her with me."

"OK," I said and started to form the teleportal spell in my mind. It was more costly to jump to the Bed and Breakfast than it was to my home or the Baxleys since I knew them better, but it made sense to go back where we'd started rather than playing car tag to get Annalise back there.

So we stepped through Annalise's front door and stepped out into her room at the Bed and Breakfast.

"Don't say anything to Maya about what we saw," Annalise said. "She doesn't need to know."

"Of course," I said.

"You should tell her eventually though," Lindsey said. "Not now, obviously. But don't try to bury it. Take it from me, I know what it feels like to bury your trauma and it can come back to bite you. Hard, and repeatedly."

Annalise frowned - a real frown and not just her version of a smile - and nodded. Then she turned back to me. "Do you need another...?"

"Sex?" I asked. "No. Well, I'm not trying to tell you no, but it's not- You don't have to."

"It's fine if you do," Annalise said. "I can make it work."

"Yeesh, OK," Lindsey sighed. "Girl, I like the initiative, but don't push yourself so hard. He's got three girlfriends, plus another friends-with-benefits beyond you. Powering up his batteries isn't landing all on you, alright?"

"I do appreciate the offer," I said. "Just not right now."

Annalise scrubbed at her face with both hands and sighed, not realising she was spreading the dirt on her hands to her face. "Ugh," she grunted. "I'm just- I don't even know."

"You're stressed to hell, you didn't sleep last night, and you spent the last most of a week kidnapped and getting abused mentally and physically," I said. "You need to sleep, Annalise."

"Well, first shower," Lindsey said. "Then sleep."

"I just need to check in with Maya first," Annalise said.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,079 Followers