Font of Fertility Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jeremiah. What's up, is something wrong?" Angela asked. Her face was in frame and she was walking in a dim hallway.

"Nothing's wrong," I said, forcing a smile to try and cover the fact that Lauren had bent down to take my cock into her mouth. "I just wanted to check in. I know we went a little hard together the last few nights and we've had a lot of fun, but I wanted to see how you were feeling."

"Oh, that's sweet," Angie said. "Hold on." The phone waved around for a minute and I caught a couple of flashes of laggy images I thought were of her room. It settled quickly and I recognized Angela's headboard behind her, so I realized she was sitting on her bed. "Honestly, it might be a little too sweet, you calling me to check in. You know women like bad boys, right? I think you're supposed to be negging me, or making me wonder if you're with another woman to string me along."

"You know I'm with another woman," I smirked and reminded her.

"I know, that's why I think you being sweet is cute instead of naive," Angela said. "How many times have you had sex today?"

I made a show of doing some mental math and counting on my fingers, which made her snort. "I've had sex with each of my official girlfriends today," I admitted. "More than once."

"Horndog," Angela laughed. "And now you're calling me. I gotta be honest, I don't think I could do another hookup tonight. I had the day off but I'm still a little sore from the pounding you gave me. The good kind of sore, but still. A night off is definitely needed."

"Well, I'm glad it's the good kind," I said. I was needing to do some work to keep my face from showing the pleasure Lauren was giving me. She'd slipped her own pants down to her thighs and was fingering herself as she blew me. "But I was serious about wanting to check in, Ang. More than just on how you are doing physically."

Angela sighed and then looked off from the camera at her door as if checking if Suzie, her roommate, was listening. "Honestly, Jerry? I don't know where my head is at emotionally yet. You are without a doubt the best fuck I've ever had, barring Lindsey, and even then it's an even playing field. Fuck, to be honest I'm getting a little wet just talking to you. If you were single I'd probably string along the friends-with-benefits thing until I self-sabotaged the hell out of it when you showed interest in someone else. But you alreadyare with more than one someone else, so I don't have that out to fall back on and it's making me wonder if I want more."

"Do you want me to give you space to think, or do you want to talk it out?" I asked.

"Ugh, damn it, Jerry," Angela sighed. "That's the kind of shit you do that makes me frustrated. Most guys would either call me over for a booty call at that point in the conversation or start fawning over me trying to convince me I should date them. But you say the one thing that makes me keep wondering if this might actually be the right thing."

"Sorry, not sorry," I grinned. "This is what you get when the guy you're interested in grows up surrounded by strong women. Lauren and Stacey would both punch the crap out of me if I did either of those things."

"I guess they have you well trained," Angela laughed. "OK. I don't want to talk now, but I will soon. Is that alright with you?"

"Your decision, your timeline," I said.

"Bastard," Angela sighed and chuckled. "Hold on." She set the camera down and there was a shifting sound, and then she picked it back up. "Look at what you're doing to me," she said, then pointed that camera at her pussy. It was flushed with arousal, her inner labia just a little spread open and slick.

"God, that makes me want to taste it," I said.

"Are you getting hard looking at my pussy?" Angela asked, bringing the camera up to her face again, biting her lip teasingly.

"I was already hard, Angie," I said with some chagrin.

"Show me," Angela said.

"I dunno," I said, starting to panic. Lauren hadn't stopped blowing me, and I wasn't sure how Angela would react to knowing our conversation hadn't been entirely private.

"Wait, what was that look?" Angela asked. "Are you not alone?"

Fuck.

"Is one of your girls with you?" Angela asked. "Who is it? Lindsey, you bitch, are you sucking his cock while we have an emotional talk?"

Lauren looked up at me, my cock still between her lips, and nodded with an obscene grin.

"It's not Lindsey," I said and flipped the camera around to show Angela.

Lauren slowly pulled off my cock, letting her lips stretch as she sucked hard and popped off the top. Then she put on a lewd display of licking the side of my shaft in a long, slow move before grinning at the camera and resting her chin next to the root of my dick. "Hey, Angela. Long time no see. You want to jill off while you watch Jerry fuck my ass?"

"God fucking damn it," Angela laughed. "You and Lindsey are... Yes, I would, you little slut."

"Only for Jerry," Lauren grinned. "You know how it is."

"I do now," Angela said.

We didn't spend too long on the whole thing. Lauren bent over the counter of the bathroom, peeling her ass cheeks apart herself and urging me quietly to fuck her ass hard and fast. I held my phone in one hand, steadying my cock with the other, and with a mental spell I lubed up Lauren's ass and then thrust inside as she moaned quietly into her arm. As I started fucking her it took a lot of will to focus on keeping the camera straight and splitting my attention between Lauren and the view of Angela I had. My brunette 'friend' pulled off her shirt, her tits popping free, and while she wasn't really trying to give me a show even just watching her face as she masturbated was hot.

Lauren worked up quickly, playing up the visual experience for Angela by looking back at the camera often with smokey, sexy eyes and whispering dirty 'Fuck my needy little ass' sorts of comments. As she pushed towards her orgasm I grabbed her hair the way she liked, pulling her back towards me a bit, and that made Angela groan.

I came first surprisingly, somehow the weird situation overcoming the fact that I'd dropped almost a half dozen loads that day already. My cum pushed Lauren over the edge and she hung her head low and gritted her teeth as her whole body tensed, trying not to cry out loud and alert my parents downstairs.

As soon as her orgasm was rolling down to a trickle Lauren pushed me back and spun around, going to her knees and sucking my cock into her mouth.

"Holy fuck, you filthy whore," Angela groaned and started her own panting orgasm as her camera rocked and jiggled as she got off on watching the ass to mouth. She didn't know that Lauren and I both knew her ass was completely clean thanks to my usual 'cleansing spell' ritual whenever we got sexual. It was probably even cleaner than blowing me after being in her pussy, if I was being honest.

As Angela and I both panted through our exertions, Lauren stood up and took my phone from me, flipping the camera around so that she could talk to Angela directly. "Angie?"

"Y-Yeah?" Angela breathed out her stuttered response.

Lauren grinned. "Next time, you can eat his creampie out of my ass."

"Filthy fucking bitch," Angela laughed.

Lauren snuggled up next to me, getting us both in the frame. "I am, and so are you," she said.

"Let me know when you want to talk, Ang," I said. "And tell Suzie if she wants to talk about anything from last night, she can call me. I know none of us were expecting what ended up happening."

"Call you, orcall you?" Angela asked. "You're the first guy she's fucked in years, and definitely the first who finished inside her. I think she's OK, but a little confused."

"Either," I said. "She seems cool, but I don't really know her."

"You didn't really know me, either," Angela pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's different with you, Angela," I said.

"I gotta go," she said, cutting off the deeper conversation. I could tell she was a little nervous to go in on it.

"I'm gonna call you in a couple of days," Lauren said. "Lindsey and I are working on a thing."

"A thing?" I asked.

"Shush, you," Lauren said.

"Sure, Linds has my number," Angela said.

We signed off, and Lauren coaxed me into the shower and enjoyed me putting my hands all over her to get her clean.

Then she kissed me as we dried ourselves off, and quickly dressed and went back to Stacey's room. The whole thing hadn't taken longer than thirty minutes since I'd entered the bathroom.

My parents came up later, happily surprised when they found Lauren and Lindsey hanging out in Stacey's room instead of Lauren in my room with the door closed, and invited the Baxley girls to stay for dinner. The rest of the evening was surprisingly wholesome - Lauren and Lindsey stuck around for some card games after dinner, then Lindsey got a call from her Mom and they decided they should probably make an appearance at home. I walked them out to their cars and kissed them both goodbye in the dark of the evening, and sent my girlfriends off.

When I got back inside, Stacey waved at me from the top of the stairs so I went to her.

"Lauren told me about Angela," she whispered, holding onto my waist and kissing me. "I know it's not fair of me to say really, but I want to remind you that we need to be careful. The three of us are bought in on this thing, this weird relationship we have. We don't know how Angela will react to the full truth."

"I know," I whispered back. "But you're right. I hadn't really been considering that. I'm- she's-"

"You're falling for her. Or at least the parts of her you've gotten to know so far," Stacey finished for me. "It's OK, Jerry. Lauren, Lindsey and I have talked it through already. We know how you are, and now that you've been testing the 'care more, gain more power' thing it sort of cements that we need to be OK with the harem growing. Annalise is a sweet girl even if she comes across a little rough, and she's got those tits. We approve of her, too."

"I don't know if-"

"We all know about the offer she made, Jerry," Stacey cut me off. "She wants in, she just doesn't know how to ask."

"Fuck," I sighed. "I- I wish I could just get a minute to let things settle a bit. Figure out how to get stable."

"You will," she assured me, hugging me closer and I wrapped my arms around her. "You know I still love you like my pain-in-the-ass little godbrother too, right?"

"Is that an invitation?" I snickered, reaching down and squeezing her amazing bum.

"Maybe some other time," Stacey chuckled back, squeezing my ass right back. "When the adults aren't in the house to hear me struggling to fit you inside."

I let go of her, laughing and stepping back. "Well, I don't know if I could make it work right now anyways."

"Long day?" she asked with a smirk.

"You know exactly how long," I said. "Also, I don't think I had a chance to say it, but I had a lot of fun with you at the bank earlier, Mrs Grant."

"I had a lot of fun with you too, Mr Grant," she grinned, taking my hand in hers.

"Now, I think I could actually use your help with something," I said. "Other than checking in with Annalise and Maya tomorrow morning, we don't have anything super planned, right?"

"Not that I know of," Stacey said. "Our date to go lock in the new apartment lease is in four days, and with you there that shouldn't be a problem. If we take the next day to move over mine and Lindsey's stuff that leaves a couple more days before New Year's and the council meeting."

"OK, good," I said. "If we have three days before the apartment, then I'm not putting it off any longer. Don't tell Lindsey because I want to surprise her, but I'm taking her on our date day tomorrow. Then you the next day, and Lauren the day after."

"Really?" Stacey asked. I could tell she was excited but was also being realistic. "What about the hunt?"

"I need to be as powered up as I can for that," I said. "So a delay is probably better. Let him settle in and get comfortable. He can think whatever he wants, I'm not doing this on his timeline."

"You're confident," Stacey said, raising a suspicious eyebrow.

"I just had a realization earlier is all," I said. "I'm still not sure I know what I'm going to do, but I know I'm capable and I don't want to let him ruin our time together."

"OK," she nodded. "You know, confident Jerry is pretty hot, right?"

"Thanks," I snorted. "Now, do you want to help me plan my surprise day with Lindsey?"

"Um, yes?" Stacey laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards her room. "Come with me. I have ideas."

"I have some ideas too you know," I protested.

"And I'm sure they'll be great additions to what you're actually going to do," Stacey said. "But your girlfriends know best, right?"

I grinned and rolled my eyes. "Yes, dear."

Stacey turned in her doorway and kissed me, smiling through it. "Good."

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are great, but Comments are even better.

Font of Fertiility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or Technically We're Estranged series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!

~Break

====================================