Font of Fertility Ch. 14

Story Info
A Magic Dick, a Blonde and Science, Bitch!
10.2k words
4.8
33.4k
82

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,908 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes a whole bunch of MF sexual moments.

Jeremiah spends quality time one-on-one with the ladies, and Lindsey helps him drill down on sciencing his magic.

====================================

"Good morning, babe," Lauren grinned as she opened the door. She stepped out slightly so that she could thoroughly kiss me without her parents seeing.

"Good morning," I grinned back as Stacey and I followed her inside the Baxley house. "Ready to go?"

"For sure," Lauren nodded. "Let me just go grab Lindsey. Is the plan still on?"

"It is," Stacey said and winked at Lauren.

"Great," Lauren said. "Be right back."

Stacey and I waited in the entryway as Lauren darted upstairs. Mrs Baxley came around from the kitchen area and greeted us, asking about the big backpack I was wearing.

"Oh, it's just snacks for our day out mostly," Stacey filled in for me.

"Why did you bring it in with you though?" Mrs Baxley asked. "Aren't you four driving your Mom's car today? Or should I be expecting mine to be missing when I try to run errands later?"

"Uh, Lauren said she wanted to add a couple of things," I said. "That's all."

"I'm driving our car," Stacey backed me up. "Don't worry, Mrs Baxley. You've got your wheels today."

"Good," Mrs Baxley nodded. "The way you four have been stealing off with all the family cars for hours on end, I'd think you were robbing banks or something."

"Just the local branches, mum," Lauren said, coming back down the stairs followed by Lindsey. "We're staying away from anywhere with too many security cameras."

"Well, as long as you're being careful," Mrs Baxley smirked and rolled her eyes. "Don't forget you need to pony up a Parent Tax on all ill-gotten gains though, kids. Momma needs a new pair of shoes."

"What's the percentage on that tax?" Lindsey asked. I could tell she wanted to come over and kiss me hello but held herself back in front of her stepmother. "Ten? Twenty?"

"More like thirty," Mrs Baxley laughed over her shoulder as she went back down towards the kitchen. "If I'm harbouring fugitives, I'm not getting ripped off. Have a good day, kids."

Lindsey peeked around the stairwell to make sure Mrs Baxley was truly gone, then slipped into my arms and pressed her chest to mine as she kissed me quickly. "Morning, babe," she whispered.

"Good morning to you too," I smiled, my hand sneaking around her waist to palm her ass and give her a squeeze.

"Hey, I didn't get one of those," Lauren said with a raised eyebrow.

"You leaned into it from the doorway," I pointed out.

"Good point," she said, then nudged Lindsey out of the way with her hip as she stepped in for another kiss from me. I gave her ass a double-handed squeeze by way of an apology.

"Alright, alright," Stacey said. "Come on, you two. We've got places to be and people to see."

"Good point," I said. Lauren and Lindsey quickly slipped on their coats and boots, and I gestured towards the front door. Stacey led the way and I let Lauren go next as I slipped in next to Lindsey and took her hand in mine.

Lindsey gave me a look with a raised eyebrow, then glanced back over her shoulder again to make sure neither of her parents was watching us. Lauren had shut the door behind her softly, and I tugged Lindsey towards it.

"Hold tight," I said softly.

"What?" Lindsey asked.

I opened the door and we stepped out of the Baxley house and into the Sanctum.

Nothing had changed since Lauren and I had left it - not that I'd expected any changes really. I'd teleportaled Lindsey and I through the 'teleportal door' down in the main chamber, where the magical light sconces were still lighting up the tall space with the looming Amplifier structure towering above us. The odd looping architecture and runes across the floor and walls made the entire room feel like it was out of a movie, but this was our real life.

Lindsey gasped as she looked at the strange, fantastical space, her eyes wide and her jaw hanging open. She slowly turned back to me. "Is this-?"

I nodded and smiled into her kiss as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and pulled herself into me. "Happy date day, Linds," I said once the kiss ended and we'd both caught our breath.

"I thought we didn't have time?" Lindsey asked. "There's so much to do."

"I'm making the time," I said. "Because you are important, Lindsey. I love you."

She kissed me again, tears in her eyes. "What about Stacey and Lauren?" she asked once that one ended.

"They helped with the plan," I said. "They are going to go check on Annalise and Maya and bring them out shopping for everything they need. Then they said they have something they want to work on for the afternoon, but wouldn't tell me what it is."

Lindsey smirked at that and saw me raise my eyebrow and shook her head. "Nuh-uh. It's a Concubines Only secret for now."

"Really?" I asked. "That's what we're calling your group chat now?"

"I may have renamed it recently," Lindsey smirked. She turned back towards the space and left my arms, walking forward and looking up. "This place is amazing. It's bigger than I thought, too. Is this the Amplifier?"

"It is," I said.

Lindsey glanced at me over her shoulder as she mounted the slight steps onto the platform at its base. "So you and Lauren had sex up here?"

"We did," I nodded, following her slowly. "And we will, too. You said you wanted to see the magic I showed Lauren."

"Oh, babe," Lindsey said. "I think we're both going to be seeing some magic while we're here." She was examining one of the pillars of the amplifier, touching it softly as if she thought it might be made out of something other than stone. She looked over at me again with that excited smile of hers, and I was struck by how fucking beautiful she was. I always knew she was, but lately I'd found I wasn't getting so wrapped up in it as I used to when we were all younger. It's like I was getting desensitized to her, which in some ways meant we were falling into a deep comfortability with our intimacy, but I also never wanted to lose my appreciation of her.

Lindsey was a naturally stunning woman.

"God, you're beautiful," I said, not wanting to keep it to myself. "Sometimes you just take my breath away, Linds. I want you to know that."

Lindsey blushed cutely and bit her lower lip as she glanced away, but looked right back at me again. She slipped her coat off, letting it drop to the ground, and started walking towards me slowly.

"You're a pretty handsome guy yourself, Jerry," she said.

"Think so?" I asked, smiling.

"Know so," she confirmed and pulled her sweater off over her head, leaving her in a bra.

"Don't you want a tour first?" I asked her. "It's not very long."

"Oh, for sure," Lindsey nodded, unbuckling her belt and stopping to push her jeans over her hips and down her legs. Somehow she managed to make even taking off tight jeans look relatively graceful, leaving her in a matching thong to her bra. "But there's just something about being in the secret sanctum of my sex sorcerer boyfriend that makes me feel like walking around naked."

She undid her bra, pulling it away and letting it drop to the floor, revealing her wonderful breasts. Lindsey stepped to just a few feet in front of me, looking at me with that smile and those eyes, one thumb hooked into the waistband of her thong. "What do you think?"

"I think you're leaving a mess in my secret sanctum," I said, closing the distance between us and scooping her up into my arms and kissing her again as I cradled her.

"My bad," she laughed.

"The tour is going to need to wait," I told her. "Important things come first."

I lowered her to the floor of the sanctum and pulled her thong off of her delicately, then spread her legs and knelt between them, burying my lips into her pussy as I began to eat her out.

Lindsey came twice before I let her do anything else, and she immediately started stripping me until I was as naked as she was. And then I made her lay back down, tricking her into thinking I was going to fuck her, and instead I ate her to another orgasm.

"Babe. Jerry," she gasped as she came down again. "I want your cock."

"Sorry," I said, hopping up to my feet and offering her my hand. "My very important person has come, so now it's time for the tour."

She laughed and let me help her up, and I began the tour by bringing her to the bedroom. Walking around with her naked like that, watching her as she wowed at every little thing in the room, made me feel like we were Adam and Eve. I could even imagine a little fig leaf covering her nicely flushed pussy, not that I wanted any part of her covered. I loved watching her ass as she walked, and her legs. And her breasts. Alright, I just loved watching all of her.

Lindsey had lots of questions. About the furniture, and the art, and the rooms. And more than questions, she started theorizing about the magic needed to create the space. About enchanting items, or areas. The soft jungle noises that emanated throughout the room, and the moving jungle scene on the walls, were obviously magical and Ezekiel would have had to create them. The stream that wound through the room and fed into the pool went from refreshingly cool to perfectly hot in an instant.

I could barely follow some of her wonderings as she muttered and mumbled. She even tried to date some of the old frescos, though she wasn't a historian or an art major and decided she would need to do some more reading.

Then she jumped on the big bed, something Lauren and I hadn't been feeling energetic enough to do ourselves the last time I'd been there.

"This seems more than big enough," Lindsey said, propped up on her elbows as she grinned wickedly at me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "For what?"

"For the whole harem," she said. "Honestly, I'm kind of worried about when we move into the penthouse apartment at school."

I rolled my eyes at 'harem.' "What do you mean? The place has four bedrooms."

"Yeah," she said, rolling over onto her belly and kicking her feet up behind her. "But it's not like we're going to be living in them once we're all there. We'll be in the master bedroom together."

That, obviously, was a delicious thought. Me, Lauren, Lindsey and Stacey all sleeping together in the same bed, every night? Waking up to them every morning?

"Linds, I think a California King is more than enough for the four of us," I said, walking over and standing next to the absolutely gigantic bed she was sprawled on.

"Four?" Lindsey asked. She started crawling towards me - or more likely, towards my cock which was at the perfect height for her to start sucking. "More like six, at least. Angie is going to be one of us soon enough, and Annalise is basically one of your girls already. We just need to make it official and invite her to the Concubines Only group chat."

She was inches from my cock, but I pulled away from her. "Linds, that's not how-"

"Jeremiah," she said, cutting me off. She sat up on her knees, closing the distance with me and putting her hands on my shoulders so I couldn't look away. "Baby. Annalise offered. She wants it. Maya can live with us too, in one of the other bedrooms. And Iknowwhat Angie wants better than she thinks she does. Trust me."

I sighed. "Linds, I trust you completely. But Angela isn't sure what she wants. And Annalise offered it as a trade that I'm not going to force her to make."

Lindsey rolled her eyes. "Angela is just grappling with the fact that she's in love with you and she's not used to falling for a guy, and Annalise's situation is only complicated because of everything else going on in her life, not because of you. I could see it in the way she looks at you, and talks about you. I know everyone keeps assuring you that the whole thing with her father isn't your fault, which it isn't at least entirely, but any rational person would still hold some sort of frustration with you at least. But she doesn't. Why do you think that is?"

"I... don't know," I said.

"It's because her entire world changed when you opened your heart to her," Lindsey said, getting closer as she looked into my eyes. "Like it did for me. And like it is for Angie.That is your secret weapon, Jerry. Not your new bod, or your boyish charm, or determination or creativity or sexual proficiencies or even your magic. It's your heart. So if you want to stop adding to the harem, you're going to need to keep that thing holstered."

Somehow, Lindsey had gotten me hard and was stroking my cock with one hand as she spoke to me, her lips so close to kissing me but not quite finishing closing the distance, our eyes still locked.

"Now," Lindsey said. "Let me repay the favour, my beautiful, big-hearted boyfriend."

She brushed a kiss onto my lips, then went down to her elbows and knees and took my cock in her mouth.

I thought, at least for a little bit, about what she'd said. About Annalise, and Angela, and love. About how I needed to be careful.

But Lindsey was sucking my cock, and soon I had my fingers in her gorgeous blonde hair as she lavished her own love and adoration on me. And it was my turn to come, feeding her my orgasm as I gasped and shivered and clenched my toes and she hummed happily.

Lindsey was even more amazed by the final room of the tour.

"Holy fuck balls," she gasped as I led her into what had once been the Library. The shelves still stood mostly empty. The plinths where artefacts were displayed were bare. But, I had to admit, the window out onto the lava cavern was as absolutely breathtaking as it had been the first time.

"I know," I said.

"This place..." Lindsey trailed off, stepping into the room and spinning around, taking in the size of the library. "Jesus, Jerry. It's like the Wizard equivalent of the library from Beauty and the Beast except sad and empty."

"I know," I sighed and said again.

"No, babe," she said, turning and coming back, hugging me tightly. "I mean, it's not agood thing obviously, but it's not a bad one either. It just means we need to fill it up again. One book at a time."

I chuckled a little, hugging her back, standing naked just inside the doorway. "Linds, I fucking love you."

"I love fucking you, too," she teased back with a grin.

We fucked with her pressed against the glass of the lava chamber. Thankfully it was magically cool to the touch despite what I assumed had to be deadly heat on the other side.

Then, now that we'd each had more than enough warm-up, Lindsey led me back into the main chamber. "Can you show me now?" she asked me.

"I would love to," I said, taking her in my arms and lifting her onto the platform, taking her to the centre.

This time we didn't fuck. I made love to her. Slow, and methodical. I opened myself to her, and she did the same for me. She whimpered and closed her eyes at the feeling of my slowly sliding inside of her. I gasped as she rolled her body, as she clenched her insides.

We made love, and eventually she was on top, slowly undulating her hips as she kissed me, and I reached my thoughts to the connection between us, and the connection to the silvery runes of the space, and to the Amplifier.

I opened the connection, and I saw a magical universe around us, and I put my hand on Lindsey's chest right over her heart as we kissed and I connected her to it as well.

"Look up," I whispered to her as one kiss ended and another one was about to begin.

Lindsey looked up and gasped.

The streams of magic were like the best combination of a fireworks display, a laser light show and a top-notch observatory educational show. There was an entire universe of lights, and the magic flowing through it in floating rivers.

"Jerry," Linds gasped, holding her arms out wide as she gazed into the unknown. "Oh my God, Jerry."

"I know," I said, and sat up so that I could hug her to me as we stared up at it together. "I know."

She cried, looking at the beauty of it, and I held her through it. And then she kissed me, ravenously, and we made love some more. I could feel her through the connection, and she could feel me. It made it easy to reach a mutual climax. Sure, it wasn't one of our big explosions of pure sex, but it was more special than that.

I let the connection fade slowly as we held each other, our breathing matched, and the magical display faded.

"I love you like that, Linds," I said.

And for some reason, she cried again. Clutching to me, trying to touch me with as much of her as she could. So I just sat there with her until she calmed, and then my stomach gurgled, which made her chuckle.

We disengaged, and I went and fetched my backpack from near the teleportal door. Lindsey's eyes lit up happily as I pulled out all the makings for a picnic down to the checkered red and white blanket. We had our pick of interesting locales to picnic in between the three main rooms, but Lindsey decided to do it right where we were.

"Best boyfriend ever," she mumbled around her first mouthful of the pizza I had pulled out of the Tupperware container and magically reheated.

We relaxed. We talked. Not about Lauren and Stacey, or Annalise or Angie or all of the chaos that had been going on.

No, we talked like we were on a date. We talked about little things. Memories together. We talked about our hopes and dreams - at least, the ones we'd had before magic entered our lives. Lindsey hadn't realized I was a creative writer until this Christmas break, and wanted to know about the stories I'd written, and the next one I wanted to write. I wanted to know about her studies at University, and her professors and classes. How she couldn't decide between becoming a researcher or trying to write the LSATs or MCATs.

Then she surprised me, on purpose based on the look on her face when she said it. "You know, when you put a baby in me, I want to do it here in the Amplifier," she said.

I almost sprayed my water, which I'd been taking a swig of out of a water bottle, all over the both of us but managed to gulp it down instead. "W-what?" I stammered.

She laughed. "Not now, obviously. But eventually. And if it's a girl we'll name her Aurora, and if it's a boy we'll name him Orion like the constellation. What do you think?"

"I think," I said slowly. "Those are lovely names. For our children. Eventually."

She smiled and kissed me. "Eventually."

I had a flash of Lindsey, pregnant and radiant, in my mind and had to force it away. Now was definitelynot the time for that.

"Can I ask if you had any other plans for our date?" Lindsey asked once we'd finished eating and had sat, or lain arm in arm, for a little bit.

"There's one more thing," I told her. "But I had a feeling you'd want to spend some more time here."

She grinned. "I love you, you know."

"I know," I said, and leaned over to kiss her.

"Good. Because we're about to have a lot of sex, Jerry," she said. "Because I havequestions about your magic and we are going to do some experimenting."

The experimenting, while fun, was not the sexual experimentation that I might have thought it would be.

First, Lindsey had me try to quantify my current level of power, and what it had been like when we first arrived after teleportaling. Then, using those as base statistics, we had sex. First we had sex outside of the amplifier. Just oral, giving or receiving, then mutual. Then we had a round of regular sex, finishing inside her. Then again, finishing on her face. In between each round she asked me questions, trying to quantify the gains each sex act made in my pool of power.

Then we took a break in the hot tub in the Bedroom, and she asked me more questions, trying to quantify the gains I felt the first time I had sex with the various women I'd been with. I outlined to her what I could remember of my first time with her, compared to Stacey, compared to Annalise, and compared to Angie and her roommate Suzie.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,908 Followers