All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 14'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello, fantastic readers!

This is your regular reminder that there are FOUR chapters of FoF (and QT:NW) posted ahead over on my PATREON, which powers my erotica and allows me to write full-time! I publish about 100k words every month over there, and this is only possible because of the support of the community. Please consider checking it out at www.patreon.com/Breakthebar!

Cheers,

~Break.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 1 year ago

Heart is a ring for the Captain Planet for a reason. Real power there in being able to be open and true with people, especially when they reciprocate.

Lovely to see his girls teaching him about their differences.

Thanks for the chapter!

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyabout 1 year ago

I'm excited the story is continuing. Have to admit, however, that I was hoping for a bit more length on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for another excellent instalment (although the ret-con ("God-sister") is jarring to those of us who've been reading since the beginning).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the series. Wish you had more pages.

blkuserblkuserabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoying this series!

Mike9947Mike9947about 1 year ago

You gotta speed this thing up!

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Awesome series. Keep em coming!!!

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 1 year ago

Awesome can’t wait to see read the next chapter great story my friend keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I jus twish the chapters were longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I've read. I need to have the rest. Your an amazing author. Please keep writing

FreerefillsFreerefillsabout 1 year ago

What's with sudden switch to "god-sister?" Still great but seemed very odd

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 year ago

I thought this was dead, but glad I'm wrong.

lastman416lastman416about 1 year ago

Nothing new really happened this chapter?

@Freerefills: the author is on Patreon now, and Patreon doesn’t allow incest content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

enjoying this series.

thankfully MC is not being pushed in to doing things he does not like to be "fair" or "not hypocritical". i hate when i read that rubbish as it means it is ok to pressure those they say they love to do things they know they do not want to. no it is wrong and just makes those characters bad.

stick of fertility + pregnancy to boost power + Mrs. Morrison = maybe ?????

looking forward to reading more of this.

Rask65Rask65about 1 year ago

I am loving this series. I can’t wait to see where you take it next.

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wait i thought stacy was his bio sister? she’s his god sister now ? bit confused, still a great chapter though!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Ok, so now Jerry & Stacey are god-sblings, and Lauren & Lindsey are god-siblings? I mean, I'm not a fan of incest in the first place, but please be consistent and upfront which ever you choose. As it is, It sounds like someone complained loud enough & you switched up the details mid-story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Something sad about how neutered the story has become. How funny is it that mainstream published fiction like A Game Of Thrones covers more risque topics than literally erotic fiction.

In what world is incest worse than murder? You can include a man who literally murders and desecrates the corpse of his wife, but Lauren and Lindsey can't be related? Where's the logic there?

MyrrdinCCRMyrrdinCCR12 months ago

I commented on the last story about the godsister part. I must have missed where he actually changed the story. I was thinking as I was reading that it was an excuse he gave someone to avoid awkward convos, but apparently I was wrong. My apologies to anyone who thought i was downplaying their concerns.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is there a contest to predict the foundational model of the demonic muscle car? My guess is a 1968 Hemi Cuda. I’ll post after the next chapter to claim victory or admit defeat 😜

cryforhelpcryforhelp11 months ago

Like the others I'm also slightly concerned about the retcon in the relationship, but I'm guessing it has to do with the re-edit the other stories went through?

Anyway, loving the series, I've been quickly reading everything over the past day and a half.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jeremiah is written as such a wimp, it's tough to wade through all his agonizing about partner juggling. The pacing is too slow. A proper edit would do wonders.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2138 months ago

The momentum of the story seems to be slowing down a bit, but I will keep reading until the end. I understand about the editing changes and it is a bit disrupting, but the speeding past the sex scenes and the fluidity of the "sister-wives" is also discombobulating the story flow doms into subs & h9t pussy to wet pussy ect.). I hope the story picks back up its original "fire" at the end. *PUN INTENDED!

phreecboiphreecboi8 months ago

There's an amazing lack of sex scenes in this sex story lately, I dunno if you are censoring yourself for posting on other sites with stupid limitations, or what. Between the skimming over all the sexy bits and the censoring yourself to appease faceless trash from Patreon, you've gotten shorter chapters lacking in most of the detail that made your writing good in the first place. So unless all you care about is the income you should really take a look at the difference from what you started writing to what you have coming out now. The was a great story but its seriously lacking in serious places the quality it started with.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hadn't been back in a while. Glad to see progress.

I have in the past accused the author of letting the tension die as a result of needing to focus on the constant sex and romance of the harem. That is still occuring.

The story feels rushed and on hold at the same time. Little progress is being made, as it is interrupted by maintenance distractions of having dates and brusque sex scenes with the different girls. This is neither hot nor plot driven. In the future, try not to write yourself into such a corner. Get yourself a critical editor who understands you. Have that person reading several chapters ahead of your published work so they can guide you. An example of someone doing this successfully (and free) is Writerannabelle. You can find her work on this forum. She employs a Discord.

I previously wrote a comment that the writer has a problem with Adama, the Pause spell and the Portal spell. That those are broken devices. It seems the writer understands that as well now, and is beginning the leg work of fixing it. Excited to see what happens.

Dark_RavenDark_Raven6 months ago

Echoing most everyone else's comments in saying that you should not have changed from sister to godsister. I would actually prefer more of moving the plot/story forward rather than the many, many sex scenes (except when he brings a new girl in). All in all though, still a 5-star story, IMO.

NirosuNirosu4 months ago

I'm gonna kind of echo others in that pacing is kind of all over the place, mostly within the chapters themselves. Like the coherency has gone done and bits seem rushed leading to characters not feeling like themselves in a lot of ways.

How they all decided it'd be a bad idea to pose more questions to Adama feels nonsensical. I'm not sure if Jerry is meant to be goofy dumb nerd or goofy smart nerd, like he seems to learn extremely fast but is also really dumb a lot of the times. The sibling to not sibling thing is a weird retcon, that I understand on like a paid version, but pretty sure literotica does not care. A simple search and replace all instances would fix it and just have 2 textually slightly different versions.

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

Holy crap... I forgot all about Victorious. lol 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really been enjoying the piece! Though the random “not really my sister” bit is just…so weird. To the point where I thought it was a lie to cover his ass. After reading the comments I realized this wasn’t a lie from the character but rather an attempted retcon. However…without anything properly covering this earlier none of these changes land.

Seeing how PayPal makes Patreon go after content like this I can understand why you’d want to try and out a shield up here though. But I have to wonder….if this is the kink you want to write for folks maybe you’d be better off going to subscriberstar or some other place that lets you write as you want to?

As it stands I’m still enjoying it. But… bending the knee does distract from the fantasy you’re trying to spin. Well.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The retcon ruined it for me. I could care less if it's actually his sister or his father's brother's former roommates's step daughter, or anything else. Regardless, if you're going to tell a story, own it and be consistent. Five stars until this one. You're capable of better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES