Font of Fertility Ch. 17

Story Info
A Magic Dick moves places and goes on the hunt.
11.1k words
4.85
27.8k
64

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,085 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes some rapid-fire MF sex scenes.

Jeremiah finalizes his preparations and goes on the hunt.

====================================

"Just don't fuck him."

For some reason, that apparently was code for 'tease the crap out of him' when Stacey said it to Elsie and Mac, her two teammates that had come to help us move. They were both local to the city so were around during the break, and they were both also on the rowing team with Stacey so they were down for some heavy lifting and exercise.

Elsie was a cute little blonde with a wide mouth who was another coxswain like Stacey - the smallest possible person on the boat. She had an athletic build but not the hard toning of Stacey and I had to guess that she didn't take her off-season training as seriously, but that gave her a cute softness in her face. Mac, on the other hand, was a rower and was 6'4" of tall, lean muscle and bubbly brunette personality. She didn't exactly tower over me, but looking up at her even slightly was a weird experience for me that drew a knowing smirk from her. And both of them seemed to delight in the idea of teasing me to hell and back as soon as Stacey told them 'Just don't fuck him.'

Thankfully that wasn't how I started my morning.

When I woke up it was because Moira was stirring awake herself, stretching her lean and lithe body and blinking awake in the strange bed with naked near-strangers.

"God, I thought I dreamt that," she groaned softly.

"Nope," I whispered back, pulling my arm out from under Stacey so that I could slide my hand down Moira's bare back. "All real."

"I need to get up," Moira whispered. "I'll need to go back to my place to change before I can file the deal first thing."

"Let's get you a shower then," I said.

We extricated ourselves from the bed, Lindsey groaning unhappily when she lost contact with me, but I nudged her closer to Stacey and soon the two were curled up together. Moira had already headed into the en suite so I followed her. She turned when I entered and seemed to think for a moment, then reached her hand out to me asking for me to join her. I smiled and took it, stepping into the glass enclosure and shutting the door as the warm water started playing over our bodies.

I held her for a long moment, just enjoying our nakedness and the feel of her against me, and she rested her head on my chest almost like she had while she was asleep.

"I'm going to need to see you again," she said. "At least once. So that I can tell myself this wasn't just about the deal."

"I would love to see you again," I said, lifting her chin with a finger so that I could kiss her softly.

"We can't date," she said. "I can't join your poly-group thing. God, you've got to be ten years younger than me. I shouldn't even see you again."

I kissed her again, and she returned it despite her words. "I would love to see you again," I repeated myself. "And this time I'll buy dinner and handle the entertainment. We're going to be heading back to our home town by the end of the day after we handle moving some things in here, but I'll be back with the girls in about a week. Would you want to go out, just the two of us? Or with the girls?"

"I don't know," she whispered. "This is a lot."

"I know," I chuckled, hugging her again. "I know."

"We have time if you want to..."

I knelt and pulled one of her legs over my shoulder, bringing her pussy to my lips as she gasped and slid her fingers into my hair.

Once I had drawn an orgasm out of her with my tongue we fucked in the shower and I came inside her again. Moira mentioned needing to stop for a Plan B pill, but I told her the story I'd come up with before - I'd had a 'vasectomy' since we were so sexually active, and there was almost no risk since she was also on the pill. That seemed to soothe her and we ended up washing each other, which she adored. By the time we were slipping back out into the bedroom to help her find her clothes the sun was starting to warm the sky outside.

I walked Moira to the elevator and said goodbye with a quick kiss, little more than a peck, while she tried to slip more into business mode. As the doors to the elevator closed she made eye contact with me and bit her lip just slightly.

Lindsey and Stacey had grumbled about me getting back into bed with them until they realized it was me moving around, and then they happily made space and snuggled in. It turned out I couldn't fall back asleep with the sky brightening outside the open curtains, and since it was winter it wasn't like it was super early anyways. Eventually, the three of us rolled out of bed and I told them what had happened with Moira while they showered and dressed. We ended up leaving around 9:30 AM, stumbling into the convenience store bodega attached to the building lobby for surprisingly good breakfast sandwiches.

That was dangerous knowledge, considering we would pass through every day.

By the time Victorious got us back to Stacey's old place we were supposed to be meeting her teammates in ten minutes, and we were barely in the door with our shoes off when they were knocking on it.

Elsie and Mac were surprised when Stacey introduced Lindsey as her girlfriend but seemed willing enough to accept it. Particularly when Lindsey smiled and winked, giving a heavy flash of her beauty - neither athlete could deny the idea that Lindsey could turn even a totally straight girl a little bent.

But then Stacey introduced me as her god brother and said those seemingly magical worlds. 'Just don't fuck him.'

It was like she'd given Mac and Elsie not just open permission, but encouragement, to do anything up to that point. Soon I was getting flirty comments, and they were feeling my arm muscles as I lifted this box or that bag. Then, when they realized how fit I actually was under my sweater, they were feeling my abs and wanted to compare torsos. Elsie was making flirty eyes at me and grinning broadly. Mac started bending over near me constantly, using her muscled butt to entice and tease me.

Things only escalated when it was me with one or the other of them in the elevator bringing stuff down to the cars. Elsie asked if I was jealous of Stacey for dating such a hottie like Lindsey, and mentioned she'd go muff diving with either of them as if it was the most casual thing to say. Mac unzipped her sweater and made a show of stretching with just her athletic bra covering her.

I flirted back as best I could, but it was a little overwhelming. Especially considering Lindsey took every opportunity to grope me when the others weren't around, or would get me to grope her. Stacey mostly just snickered and laughed at me when it was just me and her, though she did moan when I got back at her by grabbing her boobs and kissing her hard up against a wall when we were the only two in the apartment.

Once we had the Baxley car and Mac's sedan absolutely stuffed Stacey and Lindsey drove one car and somehow, magically, I had to cram into the back seat of Mac's car along with Elsie into only about a seat and a half worth of space.

"Sorry," Elsie grinned at me. "Comfy?" She was sitting with her legs partially thrown over mine after Mac squeezed the door shut to keep us in.

"You know, you'd be surprised," I said. "Getting squished in with a beautiful woman really takes away the pain of it all."

"You think I'm beautiful, huh?" Elsie smirked.

I shrugged. "Want me to prove it?"

"And how are you going to do that?" she asked.

I leaned down and used a trick that Angie had taught me - I brought my lips almost all the way to hers, closing the distance to the point that our noses were just about to touch, and our breath was soft on each other's lips, and I could practically feel her eagre smile of anticipation even without touching her lips yet.

She closed the distance, kissing me with that broad mouth of hers. I put my effort into it, using the little tips and tricks I'd gotten from each of my girls, and Elsie let out a soft moan just as Mac was climbing into the driver's seat.

"Hey!" Mac said. "Keep the hanky panky to a minimum back there."

"Mmm!" Elsie hummed loudly, then broke the kiss. "Holy crap. Mac, he'sgood."

And that was how I ended up making out with Elsie the entire drive over to the new building. Stacey and Lindsey had arrived first, and Stacey went inside and got the little scanner beacon that would let her into the underground parking. As we started loading up to make the first trip up to the apartment both Elsie and Mac commented that the girls were lucky to find a decent place in such a nice building. I just smirked, realizing Stacey hadn't told the two everything.

Stacey and Lindsey again manoeuvred it so that I would go up in the first elevator with Elsie and Mac, and that was how I ended up kissing Mac as Elsie watched, encouraging her friend to find out what all the fuss was about. Neither of them noticed that I'd selected the top floor.

When we stepped out into the small lobby area with just two doors they were confused, and then I keyed open the penthouse and they were blown away. By the time Stacey and Lindsey came up on the next ride both of the girls were freaking out and soon the four of them together were squealing and speaking in a rush that I could barely follow.

"But how?" Elsie finally asked. "Who is paying for this?"

"Jerry is," Stacey said, stepping over and hugging me around the waist and kissing my cheek.

Elsie and Mac quickly did another reassessment of me, and then had dozens of questions. I made up a story about how I sold a manuscript a couple of years ago and then made some lucky bets with the money on crypto right in the middle of the boom period. Now I wanted to spoil Stacey and Lindsey and would join them living there next year when I attended Cardinal.

The explanation, while I found it pedantic and something I would never do, seemed to be easily acceptable to girls. I asked them not to blab it around - we didn't need Stacey and Lindsey getting accosted for people trying to get to me - and they readily agreed as long as they could come to hang out here sometimes. I told them they were welcome whenever Stacey or Lindsey were willing to host.

We got back to work, and it was right around noon when Moira was knocking on the open door as I was shifting some boxes into the main room. She had a folio full of documents and copies with her.

"Hey," I said with a smile, waving her in. She came over to me and looked like she wanted to step into my arms, but I caught her by the shoulders and air-kissed her. "Sorry," I whispered. "Two of Stacey's friends are around helping us move or else I would kiss the lips off of you."

She tensed and then loosened a bit, relief washing over her as she realized I was protecting her and not rejecting her right at the end of our business dealings. "Thanks," she whispered.

We went through the final handing-off of the documents and the final signatures, and she gave me some suggestions for insurance companies that would handle a place like this. Lindsey took the business cards for the companies and let me know she'd handle it.

I walked Moira back out to the elevator after about ten minutes of chatting and meeting the other girls. As we waited for the elevator to arrive I glanced back into the apartment and saw Stacey ushering her friends into one of the other bedrooms to supposedly look at something. I took the opportunity to kiss Moira, who accepted it readily as I slid my hands down the sleek but business-like dress she was wearing.

"I'm looking forward to next week," I told her as the elevator arrived.

She closed her eyes as she smiled and shook her head a little. "I can't believe it, but I am too. A lot."

I gave her another peck on the lips, just like earlier that morning, and then just like earlier that morning she made eye contact with me as the elevator doors started to close, but she put out a hand to stop it from closing. "Are you going to fuck those other two as well?" she asked.

"I'm not planning on it," I smirked. "But it's Lindsey and Stacey, so..."

Moira just laughed and shook her head. "If only I were ten years younger," she said.

I crossed into the elevator and took her in my arms, kissing her deeply. "If only nothing," I said, grabbing her tight little butt and holding her close.

She just smiled self-consciously but thankfully.

"Don't worry," I told her as I let her go and stepped back out. "I'll fix that for you."

"Fix what?" she asked.

"That thing that's telling you that you aren't utterly, completely amazing," I told her just before the doors shut.

Lindsey met me inside, waving me over to the kitchen area. I could hear Stacey and the girls checking out the other bedrooms. They were at the opposite end of the penthouse from the master bedroom, which I errantly thought would help separate things for long-term guests or other members of the family like Maya - and that made me realize that the girls had gotten to me. I wasn't just thinking about the four of us anymore.

I was starting to think about Angie, and Annalise, and Maya.

Danger, Will Robinson, I thought with a sigh.

"What's up?" Lindsey asked, glancing down to the rooms and leaning in to give me a quick peck.

"Nothing, nothing," I said, waving her off.

"Something with Moira?"

"I think she thinks she's too old for us," I said, using her suggestion as an excuse not to reveal my real thoughts.

"Well, in any normal relationship she probably would be," Lindsey said. "But you, my love, will put her right and make her feel like a nineteen-year-old again."

I started helping Lindsey make a list of all the kitchen-based stuff we would need to buy until the girls came spilling out of the back bedrooms.

To be honest, I didn't quite follow how things progressed next. We were working on figuring out where to put things and unpacking, and making lists of stuff to buy... and then I found myself in the master bedroom by chance with Mac looking at me with a saucy grin as she peeled her athletic bra off over her head, her perky tits popping out with a bounce, and dropping to her knees in front of me.

'Just don't fuck him' had apparently gone out the window, and I had a feeling it was with the explicit agreement of Stacey and Lindsey. The girls were devious, or maybe just insightful, and I had no doubt they had worked it so that Elsie and Mac would think they were the ones who pushed for more and more.

Mac was fun because fucking her while we were standing was easier due to her height, and I ended up pounding her against the window as she pressed her tits against the glass and laughed thinking of people that could be looking up from the park in between her happy moans. It was about twenty minutes after Mac had pulled up her panties to keep my load from dribbling out of her that Elsie found me in the master bathroom unloading Stacey's cosmetics into what I could only hope were somewhat useful groupings. She hopped up to sit on the counter next to the sink and just grinned at me until I leaned within reach and she hooked a finger into the collar of my shirt, pulling me into a kiss that became a make out, that became my eating her out as she leaned back against the mirror, and then progressed to bending her over the counter with one leg up on it to give me the right angle to fuck her as she grinned at me all over again through our reflections.

Where Mac was a 'scenario fucker' in that she liked that one spot, Elsie liked movement. I lost track of the number of times we changed positions in the bathroom until I finally came while the cute little spinner with the wide smile was astride me in cowgirl as I sat on the toilet seat, gyrating her hips as she panted and our eyes stayed locked onto each other. She elected to take a shower after since we'd built up a sweat.

"Happy now?" Stacey asked once we had both come out of the master bedroom to join the others in the sitting area. "Congratulations, you've both had sex with my god brother."

"I mean, I feel like I accomplished something," Elsie grinned and offered Mac a high five.

Mac accepted it and barked a laugh. "You gotta be careful, Stace. He's gonna get eaten alive if his skills get found out."

"Oh, did you get him to eat you out, too?" Elsie asked.

Mac dropped her jaw and looked over at me. "No! How come I didn't get that?"

"Enough!" Stacey called, playing up not wanting to hear about it. "That's enough, you jezebel whores! You've corrupted him enough for one day."

"So you're saying there'll be another day," Elsie grinned and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

That set us all off laughing, and the conversation turned to normal things for a bit as I ordered a pizza to pay the girls back for their help.

Elsie and Mac left in the late afternoon, and Lindsey, Stacy and I left the penthouse and locked it behind us right before dinner should have been starting.

"Happy?" I asked them.

"Very," Stacey said, leaning in for a kiss that I gave her.

"Thank you again, babe," Lindsey said, stepping in closer and hugging me softly.

"Love you both," I said.

We let Victorious know we would need to drive back in the Baxley car, at which he snorted and gave the impression that he was eye-rolling, and then piled in and got on the road. This time we didn't try and 'be good.' Before we were even out of the city centre Lindsey had my pants around my ankles.

"So what did you think of Mac and Elsie?" Stacey asked from up front in the driver's seat. "And Moira? It was only yesterday you weren't feeling the strongest about random hookups."

I took a deep breath, trying to straighten my thoughts out as Lindsey didn't stop sucking my cock. "I- um- Right. I really liked Moira, I think she's got a nice balance of fun and maturity, and when I help drive you two back next week I made a plan to take her out to try and help her not feel like she was selling herself to us."

"Oh, I thought she'd have gotten over that idea already," Stacey sighed from the front seat.

"Yeah, well, not everyone is as horny as some of us," I pointed out.

"Says the man with his cock in between two pretty lips," Stacey retorted.

Lindsey hummed a laugh on me.

"What about Elsie and Mac?" Stacey asked.

"I mean, they're both fun, and since you're friends with them it helped me feel like it wasn't just... random," I said. "I think Elsie and I might be a better match up in terms of just getting along though. Mac is so sports-focused that other than the flirting we didn't actually talk about much. Not that I didn't enjoy being with her."

"You don't need to make any explanations, Jerry," Stacey said, making eye contact with me in the rearview mirror for a moment. "You'll have better chemistry with some people than others. Mac is definitely going to want a shot at you eating her out now, though."

"I'll do my best," I chuckled, shaking my head as I considered the fact that my girlfriend was lining up future sexual encounters for me with other people while my other girlfriend happily blew me through the entire conversation.

The blowjob didn't finish, however, because Lindsey's phone rang. When she checked it, my cock still in her mouth, she frowned. It might have been the first time she ever did that with my dick in or around her. She popped off and sighed. "Sorry, I should at least answer," she said.

"Who is it?" I asked, guessing who in my head.

"It's Zander," she said. "Hold on, it should be quick."

It was quick, but not because of anything good. Zander started out loud and just got louder. I could barely tell what he was trying to say, he was speaking so loudly into the phone, but what I did get was demanding and patronizing and after about a minute of Lindsey trying to say anything other than the initial 'hello' I took the phone from her after silently asking her if she'd like me to deal with it.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,085 Followers