All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 17'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One12 months ago

Well then things are about to get fun

NewtScamanderNewtScamander12 months ago

So good! I have come to expect nothing less than greatness from each of your stories and I am never disappointed. Well other than the end of the chapter. Thanks for another great chapter!

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar12 months agoAuthor

Hello, folks!

This is your reminder that ALL of my erotica, including FoF, is powered by my PATREON. I am now a full-time Erotica author based on the support of the community that has built up there, and I release early chapters of ALL of my series on Patreon first! You also get a shot at influencing what I write next through Polls, as well as influencing the stories themselves.

Consider checking out the Patreon and supporting at www.patreon.com/BreaktheBar

Cheers!

~Break.

Fire_HazardFire_Hazard12 months ago

Oh, this is an interesting development. Looking forward to seeing where this goes...

Any news on the Disord you mentioned a wile ago? Still planning on setting that up?

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a hell on an installment! Shit is getting real now for Jerry. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

6 Stars

redwhitredwhit12 months ago

Thoroughly enjoying the story. Glad to see some more plot moving forward. Guessing he'll need to breed someone before that big meeting to really get his power pool going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tracking Lit is behind Patreon, so you may have already done this, but it’s easy to imagine his teacher from the dream being a candidate for breeding without twisting the plotline or Jeremiah’s morality too much. I’ve enjoyed the story so far. Will probably subscribe on Patreon.

prophet58prophet5812 months ago

Pretty good plot update. Bets on it being a Death Seat. I can't wait for the next chapter. Wishing you all the best. 5 stars all day.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty12 months ago

I love this whole story. I just hate that i.have to wait for the next installment. I can't wait!

cryforhelpcryforhelp11 months ago

Well, it cost a bit of time, but I just blasted through the entire series up until now.

Nice cliffhanger on this one, and a pretty good magical fight!

Some thoughts after having read the entire series: This is a great fantasy, absolutely making flesh what every boy dreams of.

The step-incest stuff is just as contrived as it is in the porn video's. Just stick to the actual family relations please, it feels more real, warmer(?).

On gaining power: the teacher from one of the first chapters definitely is begging to get impregnated. Nothing wrong with breeding some women who are biologically and emotionally craving it. 👀

Also, please keep going with the great descriptions of Annalise's boobs, they felt very visual and appealing.

Anyway, thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've been following the story line since you started it. I have really enjoyed the fact that you have put a lot into character development. Sex is always great, but a real story line is what keeps people interested. Keep it going!!

JeryarbJeryarb11 months ago

I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

And then………..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Luv the story, but why hasn't he linked their every sex act to the "amplifier"? He could set up a system that could absorb sexual energy around the world. Like wifi or porn site, his power levels would be almost limitless!

Brandon11Brandon1110 months ago
F/F

I feel shortchanged when there is four pages but only three has content!

CLKDRCLKDR9 months ago

It's a free story and well worth reading. Don't be whiny about the length, be appreciative it's there at all. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The word Lauren was mentioned 15 times

The word Lindsey was mentioned 49 times

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude7 months ago

Smoking Hot!

Literally!

FDD

NirosuNirosu4 months ago

Why didn't he call/use Victorious for the fight. You previous had written that Victorious essentially loves to fight. Again seems like something one of the characters would have remembered as part of a plan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES