Font of Fertility Ch. 20

Story Info
The Council Continues for the Magic Dick.
9.4k words
4.83
22k
71

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,059 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes lots of magic stuff, plus some MF, FF, MFF, and exhibitionism.

Jeremiah and Lauren round out their first meeting of the Council of Threes.

====================================

"So they aren't actual vampires or werewolves," I said, clarifying what Ndia had just explained to me.

"Well, they are," the elder said. "But not in the way that this age thinks of them. They are not the fanciful creatures of the night that your storytellers portray them as. Cain was the first Blood Mage, and he proved particularly powerful - his time ended shortly before mine began, but from what I understand it took three Seats working together to bring an end to him. Lord Dracula was the first Blood Mage to ascend not of Cain's lineage, and while he is one of the most powerful and notorious Ascended alive, even he does not want to test his mettle against an arisen Cain."

It was... odd, talking to an entirely naked and heavily pregnant woman as she was slowly getting fucked from behind by a huge black man with a giant cock. The Council had gone on break again, and I'd needed clarity on some of the absolutely wild things I'd been hearing so I decided to just go right to the source and approached Ndia as the Eldest of the council. Lauren was talking and networking with Ima, the Death Seat Uwe's daughter, and the ghost-skull of Esmerelda's father, but would obviously want to get filled in on what I learned.

Esmerelda was again sitting still on her throne of ancient pyramids and blood, watching me with unblinking eyes from across the magical space. I'd decided to try and not let her get to me.

"Are there any other, ah, very powerful Ascended I should be aware of?" I asked.

"To the level of Lord Dracula?" Ndia pondered. The fact that she seemed to practically ignore her Prime's fucking motions as he stood behind her was a little unnerving. Her tits bounced at the end of each slow, powerful stroke and there was a bead of breast milk hanging off of one nipple that I had to try desperately not to stare at. "There are a few. Yaroslav swears that the last Baba Yaga, the sisters that spawned the Wytch bloodlines, was destroyed six centuries ago, but we thought that for several centuries before that point as well. Medea and Circe may still be alive - their combined magics seemed to allow them a form of symbiosis of immortality - but as far as I know, they haven't been heard from for about a millennium. Soumaoro Kanté would be one, and he still lives, but I cut out his silver tongue myself after the debacle he created with the Atlantic slave trade. Beyond them... there are many who certainly aspire to greater power among the Ascended, and with enough time they may claw and scratch their way into positions that endanger the stability of the world. Entire pantheons of so-called deities to the mortals have been dreamed up when powerful Ascended band together and seek political influence in the modern and magical worlds. We, of course, don't want another one to spring up. If you meet an Ascended with a god complex, it is prudent to nip that bud before it has time to mature and flower or else in a few thousand years you'll be looking back at legends grown larger than the men that spawned them."

"Noted," I said, a little overwhelmed. I recognized some of the names that Ndia had listed off but had no idea about others. A wizard had been behind the slave trade? How didthat work, and why?

Following the discussion about the war between Dracula and the Caininites, Uwe had presented an ongoing request from a group called the 'Pagan Rite' who were petitioning for a 'scourge the likes of which shall cleanse the issue of humanity's overpopulation and allow the healing of the earth as in times past.' He said he'd already told them it was unlikely, but that he would bring it up. Marcel, the 2nd Death Seat, had been all for the idea of an apocalypse, but most of the others had visibly rolled their eyes. I would have thought Esmerelda and Uwe would have been all for a culling of the population of Earth considering how much death magic they would have gotten from it, but surprisingly neither seemed to care one way or the other. Well, Uwe didn't. Esmerelda didn't weigh in.

After the official request for an apocalypse, Xi Zuang gave a report on the destruction of the Seven Demon Blades of Gau. Apparently some previous Seat named Gau had created them and had unhelpfully made them and their bearers immune to divination, making them particularly hard to track down. The stern and quiet Chinese Seat had tracked down five of the seven blades so far.

Then Esmerelda had been forced to participate, as she had to give an answer to an earlier request by the Greater Druidic Society of Europe. They wanted to send representatives into the Amazon to explore the old holdings of lost Ascended who had filled Druidic roles prior to the multiple civilization collapses at the outset of the colonization of the Americas. 'Participate' may have been an overstatement though - Esmerelda's answer of 'No, and if I discover any of them poking around they can expect a slow death' was blunt and to the point on her feelings. None of the others pushed the issue with her.

The last topic of conversation before the second break had been the longest - Yaroslav had an ongoing petition to the Council that he wanted to start repopulating the world with his favourite extinct animals. He had a laundry list of them, some of which I thought would have been cool but a bad idea (giant elk, sabre tooth cats, and mammoths), some of which would be terrifying (megalodon), and some that felt completely mundane (the dodo, the stellar's sea cow, and the Tasmanian tiger). It turned out this had been a debate running almost a decade though, and Yaro had another list, and everyone on the Council knew if he was allowed to bring back some he wouldn't stop - unicorns, dragons, gryphons and the Tyrannosaurus Rex were all on thatother list.

But Yaroslav really, really wanted his mammoths and the conversation lasted almost an hour before the break.

"Tell me, Jeremiah Grant," Ndia asked. "How is your harem coming along? Every new Shaman of the Mother goes about it in a slightly different way, but it's an important facet of our lives. I do hope your prudish outlook on sex here in the Council space has not limited your growth in the real world."

"I- wouldn't say I'm prudish," I said. "I'm just making sure I understand the implications of things before I jump in."

"When I was as young as you, I could not find enough cock to satiate me," Ndia smiled. "Even Beno had a hard time keeping up. Consequences be damned."

"Well, on that front I'm doing fine," I said. "My, uh, harem is actively growing. I actually have an appointment this afternoon to hopefully add another full member to it."

"Hopefully?" Ndia asked. "Why hopefully?"

"Because she hasn't said for certain if she wants to join," I said. "I mean, she's implied heavily, but until she's said it..."

"How utterly quaint," Ndia shook her head with a little chagrinned smile. "Youask them?"

"You... don't?" I asked back.

"Why would I?" Ndia asked. "I am the Sixth Seat in service to the Great Mother. Half of the legends and folktales about fertility across the mundane world are based on my husband and I. If I want a man, I have him. Mortals think they know what they want, but rarely do they understand the implications or ramifications of getting it. It is much easier to decide for them or else they get overwhelmed."

I almost said something in revulsion - not two minutes ago Ndia had said she ripped some powerful wizard's tongue out for starting the slave trade, but now she revealed she just... took people and put them in her harem. But the problem was, Ndia was also impossibly old. It was tropey, but whether it was vampires or elves or whatever other reason, I could only think that with the number of years she had lived her perspective had become almost alien to a regular person with regular person problems. Did she even remember a time she wasn't a Seat? For me it had been like four weeks ago, but for her? How did that much time change a person?

"I prefer a more, um, intimate experience with my harem," I said, trying to suppress my urge to bite something accusatory or nasty at her. "No need to worry, though. I'm keeping up with my magical needs."

She smiled in a way that said she didn't really believe me. "Perhaps a demonstration, Jeremiah Grant. Please present to me your cock?"

I held up a hand. "As I said-"

"Fertility Seats do not gain anything from sexual contact with each other outside of actual insemination and reproduction," Ndia said. "There should be no worry for you that I would want some favour for it. But a moment of intimate contact will make it easier for the demonstration. I will show you why you may wish to change your mind - the Great Mother needs powerful servants, not flimsy ones."

I glanced over at Lauren, who was still in her conversation but made eye contact with me and twitched an eyebrow slightly.

'I'll explain later,' I thought at her, and because of the magical space she heard it without me needing to cast a spell. She nodded slightly in response.

"OK," I said, reaching down and unzipping my jeans. "What are we doing?"

Ndia reached forward and took my half-hard cock in one hand. "I will take you in my mouth for a moment. Simply open yourself to the contact, and you will see what I am speaking of."

I nodded, and Ndia bent lower at the waist as Beno held her hips to help the pregnant woman keep balance. He didn't stop his thrusts.

Ndia closed her lips on my shaft and softly sucked. It was, without exaggeration, the most overwhelming blowjob I'd ever had and it was the first split second. I immediately recognized that she must have cast a spell, or dozens of them, to affect what it felt like to be blown by her. I went from half-cocked to rock hard in a moment and, while trying to keep my focus and not immediately come in her mouth, I reached my awareness out sort of like I did when I was connecting with the Amplifier.

I was a cup of water standing next to an immense lake.

My little pool of power that had grown and shrunk over the past few weeks could have fit into Ndia's vast magic a thousand times over. And her pool of power was roiling - magic was coming in and flowing out at all times. She was the hub of some intricate infrastructure, like the water main of an entire city. It was overwhelming in a way that made me almost forget about the earth-shattering blowjob that was happening.

I stepped back, pulling my cock from Ndia's lips, and took a long breath in and out.

"I have a lot to learn," I said quietly, more than a little shaken.

"You do," Ndia nodded, standing back up and absently cupping one of her breasts as Beno readjusted his stance behind her.

"It might have been easier if someone hadn't relieved Ezekiel's Sanctum of the tools and resources he left for me," I said a little pointedly, hoping that maybe in her arrogance in the moment she would reveal if it had been her.

"Did he will you some things?" Ndia asked innocently. "That was very kind of him if he did."

I couldn't read her at all.

"Well, I suggest you find someone to take care of that for you," Ndia then smiled, nodding down to my still rock-hard cock. "Never let an erection go to waste, young Shaman." She pulled herself off of Beno's cock and took it in her hand, leading the silent man to speak with Genghis Khan briefly as he was fucking his Prime on the floor of the council ring.

Lauren immediately left her conversation, coming over to me. "What was that about?" she asked as she stepped in front of me and reached out, wrapping a hand around my hard cock possessively and leaning in to kiss me.

"She wanted to enlighten me a little," I said. "Lauren... I think I understand the whole power differential thing here. It's going to be a big conversation with Lindsey when we get back because just a glimpse at Ndia's pool of power was-" I swallowed and shook my head. "The learning curve here is steeper than I thought it was."

"Well, I found out that Ima is technically not dead," Lauren said. "Her body is, but her soul isn't. Esmerelda's father Hernando likes to make jokes that she got the better end of being a ghost since her body was still inhabitable. She's basically possessing her own body."

"Weird, but interesting," I said. "Find anything else out?"

"Anna wants to meet with us at some point," Lauren said. "Without Yaro. And Hernando was cagey about Esmerelda when I asked why she was staring at you so much, but I think she just doesn't trust anyone she hasn't gotten a read on yet."

"I- Hold on, can we go back over to the thrones?" I asked. "I could use-"

"You want me to blow you here?" Lauren asked in surprise.

"No, I want you to ride me," I admitted. "Ndia said I shouldn't waste an erection, and I want you."

Lauren flushed a little, glancing around but seeing the odd conversations continuing as most people paid little attention to the sex going on. "OK," she agreed.

We went over to our seats and I unzipped my pants and lowered them to my thighs before sitting.

"Do you want me to strip down, or...?" Lauren asked, looking down at her jeans.

I shook my head. "I'm showing as little of you as possible to these people," I said quietly and patted my lap. "Come here." She did, sliding up to straddle my lap with her knees outside my legs. I reached down and willed my fingers to rip open the crotch of her jeans. She gasped as I did it, and then I did the same thing to her underwear underneath.

"Walking around like this will be awkward," she smirked a little as she looked down at the hole in her pants with her pussy in view.

"I'll fix them when we're done," I said, reaching up and pulling her to me in a kiss as she angled my cock and sat on it.

We fucked slowly, kissing half the time and murmuring our thoughts the other half. Lauren didn't like Marcel or Xi Zuang, and the dichotomy of Uwe's pleasant demeanour mixed with his obviously horrendous past and source of power put her on edge. She was also a little afraid of Ndia, who had encouraged her to get pregnant as soon as possible so that I could lose my fear of being what I was. To me, Marcel seemed like the worst sort of tropey villain warlord, though it was entirely possible he wasthe tropey villain warlord that all others based themselves on, and I didn't really have a read on Xi Zuang yet since he was so soft-spoken and the 'twins who act the exact same way' thing creeped me out. I agreed with her assessments of Uwe and Ndia.

"Couldn't help yourself, could you?" Esmerelda asked from very close to us, making me almost jump out of the throne.

Lauren stopped riding me, sitting down fully and turning back to look at her. "Sorry, we're having a private moment. Do you mind?"

"Yes," Esmerelda said. "I mind."

Lauren blinked and glanced at me. What were we supposed to say to that?

"Do you... need something?" I asked.

"When I ask you for something in the next discussion, deny me," Esmerelda said. "I will press, and you must deny me again. On my third request, I will offer a compromise. Take it."

"What are you going to ask for?" I asked.

"It will be better if you don't know," Esmerelda said.

"And if I don't go along with this?" I asked. "I assume you want this back and forth for some posturing in front of one of the others."

"Then instead of a step towards a common geniality, this will be a step towards common enmity," Esmerelda said, her skull makeup twisting her frown into a gristly display. Then she turned and stalked back to her throne.

"What the fuck?" Lauren muttered, turning back to me again and slowly starting to rock her hips. "Are you going to do what she wants?"

"Depends on what she wants, I guess," I sighed.

Lauren took in the look on my face and sighed softly. "You're not feeling this anymore, are you?"

"It's a little awkward to have a random woman staring at us, and then interrupting us mid-sex to make demands," I pointed out.

Lauren pressed her body to mine and kissed me, then stayed close and wrapped her arms around my neck and put her lips to my ear.

"Lindsey," she whispered. "Naked and on her knees, tongue out as she begs for your cum."

"What?" I asked, furrowing my brow but smiling a little at the visual.

"Stacey, face down and ass up, her toes digging into the carpet as you fuck her from behind," Lauren whispered.

"Lauren, what-?"

"Annalise is so horny that she squirts all over you as her eyes light up the room in the dark," Lauren said.

I couldn't help picturing everything she said, and I felt my cock getting harder inside of her as she kept whispering and grinding her hips.

"Angie taking you in her ass as I sit on her face," Lauren said. "Amara, your little Miami vacation-slut, begging her Papi to fill her cunt. Moira riding your cock to exhaustion and falling asleep on you again with a smile on her lips and not a worry in her head. Stacey's teammates Ellie and Mac in a 69, asking for you to fuck them both."

That last one made me snort softly. "I don't think they'd fit together, Mac istall and Ellie isshort."

"Fine," Lauren hummed a laugh. "Then Ellie bending over our bed and spreading her cheeks, asking you to take her ass for the first time, as Mac scrambles to take the same position and begs you to take her ass first."

"Makes more sense," I said. "They are competitive."

Lauren rolled her eyes and kissed me, then went back to her whispering. "Tala licking me as her first girl experience while you slide your cock into her cunt. Aidra begging to be your sex pet for the weekend. Ashley getting you to fuck her in her own bed, making Emily listen to her scream your name as you fuck her over and over." She shifted, leaning to my other ear. "Jordan, letting you put a lead on her septum piercing and walk her around the house naked like your sex slave, panting because she wants your cock so fucking badly."

I pushed Lauren away slightly, just enough so I could then pull her back into a deep kiss as I came inside of her. She chortled happily against my lips, reaching between us and diddling her clit as she didn't reach a peak but just enjoyed the feeling of me filling her up and knowing what she'd done to get me there. After the kiss I pulled back a little. "You have a dirty, dirty mind," I said.

"Do I?" Lauren smirked. "Or am I just letting you know what all your sexual partners want?"

I had to take in a deep breath and then blow it out again as Lauren just smiled at me teasingly.

Eventually she dismounted from me and I tapped into the Unreal of the Council space and fixed the crotch of her underwear and jeans, and Lauren leaned in and gave me a sweet, short kiss and a brilliant smile. "Love you, baby," she said.

"Love you too," I said and took her hand after she sat on her own throne next to me. Right where she belonged.

Our finishing up seemed to be a signal that the break was coming to a close, and I had to wonder if it was happenstance or if it was folks having some sort of manners concerning the action. Ndia never seemed to stop fucking Beno, but Genghis Khan had finished with Khaltmaa and they were already sitting in their own thrones.

Once all of the Seats and Primes were sitting back on their thrones, Ndia once again stroking her husband absentmindedly, the Eldest sat forward and brought the group back to attention. "I believe that we have exhausted the previous topics of discussion," she said. "I open the floor to new business."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,059 Followers