Font of Fertility Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," I said with a smile.

"I know," Lauren smirked back.

We drove almost an hour out of town, and then an hour back, trying to just decompress by listening to the radio and talking about how the party went last night and eventually decided we had wasted enough time and could head back to my place to help with any of the last bit of cleaning. When we arrived there were fewer cars out front than when we left and I worried that people had bailed on Stacey.

Inside, instead of finding the place still a mess, it was blessedly clean and the furniture had all been moved back to the right places. Lindsey was just putting all the pictures and other nicknacks back in place in the living room and turned, smiling over her shoulder at us. "Hey, you guys are back!" she said.

That was when the long, loud moan echoed through the house from upstairs.

"Um," I said, looking at the ceiling of the foyer.

Lindsey grinned and bit the corner of her lower lip. "I sent everyone else home once we were down to just the little stuff and waiting on the washing machines to finish. We're expecting your parents back for lunch."

"So who is upstairs?" I asked.

"Jordan and Stacey," Lindsey said. "Once it was just the three of us Jordan asked Stace point blank if she'd ever fucked you, and Stacey blushed hard enough I thought she might die right there. Then one thing led to another."

"One thing led to another?" Lauren asked as another loud moan came from upstairs. "That sounds like more than one thing or another combined."

Lindsey snorted. "I think Jordan might have a bit of a crush on you, Jerry. She already knew about me from Angie, and now she wants to make a good impression on Stacey."

"I told you," Lauren laughed, giving me a punch in the arm. "Concubine Six."

"You should go up and join them," Lindsey said. "I think they'd both like that."

I sucked in a breath and blew it out with a chuckle. "This is-"

"Insane, we know," Lauren laughed.

I kicked off my shoes and went to Lindsey, wrapping her up in my arms and kissing her thoroughly. "Hi," I said once I'd finished, our noses still brushing as we smiled. "Lauren can tell you about it now, or do you want to wait until later?"

"Both," Lindsey said. "Lauren can help get the last bits done and tell me, then you can tell me too. Preferably while I have your cock inside me."

"I promise," I grinned and gave her another little kiss. Then I let go of her and turned back to Lauren, giving her another kiss. "Thanks."

"For what?" she asked.

"Everything, Lauren," I told her for the second time that day. "Everything."

I left her smiling as I mounted the stairs. Up on the second floor, I could clearly hear the sounds were coming from Stacey's room and the door was half open as I stepped up to it. Inside, the overhead light was off but the window curtains were drawn aside, giving the whole room a wash of grey, diffused light from the cloudy winter sky outside. Stacey was on her knees on the bed, her thick brown hair falling forward over her face as she loosed another moan. She was leaning forward with her hands braced on the mattress and she was straddling Jordan's head as she sat on her face.

Jordan was as naked as Stacey was, which was completely, and her skinny, pale body was laying straight out between Stacey's braced arms, her legs spread and one hand fingering herself as the other worked on Stacey's clit.

I stripped just inside the doorway, but Stacey was in her own world with the cunt licking she was getting and Jordan probably couldn't see anything except Stacey's ass from below. Naked and rock hard, I stepped towards the bed and Stacey finally realized I was there when she felt the mattress shift as I got on my knees.

Her eyes flicked open as she tossed her hair to the side, and after a moment of surprise at seeing me she grinned and reached down, taking Jordan's hand from diddling herself and pinning it to the bed before leaning down and giving the redhead's clit a thorough licking. I knee-walked closer and Stacey raised her head, opening her mouth wide so that I could slide my cock right between her lips. Then she loosed a moan on my cock.

"Linds, I hope that's a strap-on because this sexy bitch needs a fucking soon," Jordan said from underneath Stacey.

Stacey smiled up at me around my cock, her eyes alight with playful energy, and she pulled away and then put both her hands on Jordan's thighs and pulled them back more.

"I meant Stacey," Jordan laughed. "Though I appreciate that you think I'm a sexy bitch too."

I placed my cock head at Jordan's pussy and slowly slid in with just the head, stretching her hole until it closed around the ridge, and then pulled back out, and then did the same thing again.

"Ooooh, fuuuck," Jordan moaned, her legs quivering under Stacey's hands and her hips humping up. "That's not a fucking strap-on."

I smirked a little and pushed in and out a few more times, fucking her with just the tip as she mewled and squirmed underneath Stacey, and then I pushed all the way in until I was rooted deeply.

"Fuck yes, Jerry," Jordan moaned.

"How do you know it's him?" Stacey asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Jordan retorted. "You wouldn't?"

Stacy snorted. "Fair. I definitely would."

I long stroked Jordan a few times, then pulled out. Stacey surprised me by leaning down and licking her tongue around the head of my cock and then up and down the shaft, tasting Jordan on me. I really needed to talk to her about her deeper and deeper acceptance of the sapphic side of these encounters.

"Fuck my hole again," Jordan begged.

"Like this?" I asked, thrusting in just the head of my cock again, and then pulling out.

"Ungh, fuck," Jordan said and nodded, though I could only really see her chin. In between every actual sentence she was still actively working to eat out Stacey. "Yeah, fucking stretch my hole with that cock. Fuck every inch of my pussy until it fits that perfect cock like a glove."

"God damn, you're horny for him," Stacey laughed.

"So are you, you're leaking more than you were before," Jordan chuckled.

"Is that true, Stace?" I asked as I did just what Jordan asked and started fucking her cunt hole with just the head of my cock, quickly and firmly in and out. "Is seeing my cock fucking Jordan making you extra horny?"

"Just realizing you were here made me extra horny, you little prick," Stacey smirked with love in her eyes.

"Definitely not little," Jordan gasped.

I pulled out and tapped my cock against her clit firmly. "Thanks," I said.

"Any time," Jordan said.

I fucked into her again, working her hole.

"Is it true you put a load in her pussy, ass and mouth last night?" Stacey asked me.

"Yep," I said, leaning forward and kissing her for a moment. "Jordan is freaky and fun in the best way."

"I'd prefer if we didn't do anal today," Jordan mumbled from under Stacey. "I need at least a day to recover after last night."

I reached down from Stacey and put my hands on Jordan's ribs right under her tits, holding her firmly as I started fucking slightly deeper. "Totally understandable," I said.

We fucked, and Jordan came with a long, shuddering orgasm and then renewed her eating of Stacey until my brunette girlfriend had her own whining, panting orgasm. When she rolled to the side, revealing Jordan's sloppy face, I leaned down until I was pressing my chest to hers and I kissed the taste of Stacey off of her cheeks and chin and lips as I slow-stroked her deeply again.

Jordan moaned throatily into another orgasm as I did that, and I held her head still with my fingers wrapped in her long coppery hair as I kissed her hard.

"Want to switch positions?" I asked her once she'd come down.

She shook her head. "So good," she gasped. "Just... put a hand on my throat. Don't choke me, just let me feel it."

I did as she asked.

"Cover my mouth but leave my nose for breathing," she asked after a minute.

I did that too, one hand on her throat and another over her mouth, muffling her. She rolled her eyes a bit, moaning into my hand. Stacey, laying next to us and watching, wedged a hand between us and started diddling Jordan's clit as I continued to fuck her with steady, hard thrusts.

"Fill her up, Jerry," Stacey said quietly. "Fill that pretty ginger pussy with your delicious cum, and I'll go get Lauren so she can eat it out of her. She'll fucking love that, and Jordan can suck you hard again while that happens.

"Muuuuggh," Jordan moaned loudly, nodding her head at the idea.

I kissed the tip of Jordan's nose sweetly, making her focus her eyes on me. "Is that what you want? You want me to come inside you again?"

Jordan nodded.

"And you want my girlfriend to suck it out of you?"

Again, Jordan nodded.

"And you want to suck-"

"Hey, guys," Lindsey said from the doorway. "Sorry. Gotta wrap it up, the parents are pulling in the driveway."

"Shit," Stacey said. "They're early."

"Fuck," I grunted. I didn't stop looking into Jordan's eyes. "I'm still going to finish in you, but we'll have to save the other stuff for another time."

"Muh ie'," Jordan mumbled through my hand, sounding mostly like 'do it.'

I fucked into her hard and she threw her legs up and around my waist, crossing them at the ankles, and my orgasm rolled up through me from my toes, through my balls and up my spine as I unloaded into Jordan. She moaned happily, humping her hips up at me to get me as deep into her as I could get.

"Good girl," Stacey crooned from beside us. "Good fucking girl, taking that big fucking load."

When I was done, each blast of my orgasm painting the inside of Jordan again, I released my hold on her mouth and neck and kissed her hard.

"You're pretty fucking amazing," I told her as our lips parted.

"So are you. And your girlfriends," Jordan whispered back, giving me that little smirk of hers and then pecking my lips again. "God, your cum feels so hot and gooey inside me. Too bad I can't go for the trifecta again."

"You'll get another chance," Stacey said, already scooting down the bed. "Now, I'm not one to deny post-fuck cuddles, but the Parents."

With a sigh, I pulled out of Jordan and rolled to the side and we both got off the bed. Jordan grabbed her clothes and darted out across the hall to the bathroom so she could clean herself up. That gave Stacey the chance to suck the gooey concoction off of my cock quickly as we heard the doors opening and closing downstairs and Lauren and Lindsey welcoming my parents home.

I met Jordan in the hallway as she was coming out of the bathroom fully clothed and pulled her into my arms, squeezing her tightly in a hug as I kissed her, feeling the difference in the way she kissed along with the little extra bits of her lip and tongue studs.

"Text me," she said with a smile as it ended. "We really do need to talk writing."

"I will," I promised.

She winked and squeezed my butt with both hands before we separated. She and Stacey went downstairs together, and I could hear Stacey introducing Jordan as an old high school friend who had stayed over.

Meanwhile, I went to my room with a bit of trepidation. Inside I found that someone had cracked the window so it was a little chilly, but didn't smell like anything. The sheets were also freshly washed, and looking around I didn't think anything was particularly out of place. With a sigh I went to my desk and sat down, booting up my computer.

It was only eleven in the morning, but it felt like I'd been up for an entire day. How did that keep happening?

But I had important shit to do with my time. We were meeting with Angie sometime that evening, and I had to introduce her to Annalise along with figuring out how to explain magic to her. I probably also needed to put more time into considering what had all happened at the council meeting, and debriefing with all the girls on that.

But first, before anything else, I needed to do some medical research about the biology of the human eye, because with Stoker MIA and the Council meeting behind me, the first thing on my list of stuff to do was healing Maya.

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are great, but Comments are even better.

Font of Fertility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or AMA: The Boyfriend series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!

~Break

====================================