Font of Fertility Ch. 21

Story Info
A Magic Dick starts sorting his life out.
10.1k words
4.85
21.2k
70

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,047 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes a lot of relationship development.

Jeremiah and the girls start putting pieces together and making things official.

Returning Dramatis Personae

Jeremiah 'Jerry' - Seat of Fertility, aka. Powerful Sex Shaman

Lauren - Public girlfriend, his Prime in the magic world, closest friend and confidant

Lindsey - Girlfriend/Concubine, Lauren's step-sister via marriage, girl-genius

Stacey - Girlfriend/Concubine, godchild of Jerry's parents, athletic

Annalise - Concubine, Fire Mage

Maya - Annalise's younger sister

Angela - Lindsey's friend from high school, has been dating/sleeping with Jerry

Jerry's Parents - 'Mom' and 'Dad,' took in their goddaughter Stacey when her parents died in an accident

Referenced Characters

Genghis Khan - Seat of Fertility, aka. Powerful Sex Shaman

George Stoker - Annalise and Maya's father, evil bastard, Plant Mage

Aidra - Petite goth girl from Jerry and Lauren's school, Witch

Yaroslav - Seat of Life, aka. Powerful Experience Wizard, stoner/partier

Anna - Yaroslav's Prime, magical media mogul

Esmerelda - Seat of Death, aka. Powerful Death Wizard, second-youngest Seat, weirdo

Ndia - Eldest Seat of Fertility, aka. The Most Powerful Sex Shaman

Uwe - Seat of Death, aka. Powerful Death Wizard, second-eldest

Xi Zuang - Seat of Life, aka. Powerful Experience Wizard

====================================

The human eyeball, while relatively simple in concept, was fucking complicated to know the really deep and intricate details of. I sort of knew the basics from my old Grade 10 Biology course that had been a necessary credit to graduate, but beyond that, I hadn't ever really considered how an eyeball actually worked.

"Fuck, I feel like an idiot," I groaned. I'd watched a couple of detailed YouTube videos on eyeballs, and I was trying to work my way through an excerpt from a Med School textbook that I'd found online. The videos had made it easier, but it was still dense and dry.

"You can do this, Jerry," Lindsey said, getting up from my bed and coming over to stand behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest to hug me as she leaned down and kissed my cheek. "You're definitely smart enough to handle the information, you just need to internalize it. Think of all the fantasy worlds, characters and storylines you've got filed away up here. This is just another bunch of information like that."

I'd gone down to greet my parents a little while after they'd gotten home from their New Year's party and had been able to sneak one last goodbye kiss from Jordan as Stacey had offered to drive her home. That had left Lindsey and Lauren to hang out with me, and they'd joined me up in my room as we told my parents that Lauren and I needed to do some studying and Lindsey was going to help.

That wasn't untrue - we just didn't tell them what we were studying. Unfortunately, the Anatomy lesson wasn't the fun kind.

"It's not really the same," I said, leaning my chin down so I could kiss Lindsey's forearm as she hugged me. "Stories are different from facts."

"He's not wrong, Linds," Lauren said from where she had spread out on the floor of my bedroom and was flipping through the notes that I'd taken so far. "It's not like this is engaging stuff."

"OK," Lindsey said, standing up straight again and putting her hands on my shoulders. "You're right, the facts and the data are dry, but you need to look at it from the right perspective for it to be engaging. Step one, remember what you're doing this for."

"I need to heal Maya's eyes," I said after taking a breath.

"Right, but why?" Lindsey asked.

That made me stop for a moment to think about it. "Because it's the right thing to do?"

"And?" Lindsey prompted.

"Because... she deserves to be able to see," I said. "And she doesn't deserve to suffer for what happened to her. And I don't want Annalise to have to live with knowing she was the cause of Maya going blind."

"Good," Lindsey said. "So there's your motivation, right? How about this - what else can knowing about eyeballs and vision help you with other than healing Maya?"

"Seeing things," Lauren pointed out. "Like, with magic. Any spell you cast about seeing things you can probably make more detailed and limited, which should reduce the cost."

That clicked in my head with something else I'd run into a couple of days before. "And it should help me figure out how I can try and make invisibility work. When I tried casting that before going after Stoker the cost was super high and would keep costing more. I'll probably need to learn more about light as well as vision, but it'll help."

"Oh, look," Lindsey said with a little smirk. "You two can be good at school."

"Hah," Lauren smirked. "You know my GPA is almost as high as yours was, Linds. And Jerry isn't a slouch either, this just isn't his kind of speciality."

"I know," Lindsey said. "But I'm still the genius in the family."

Lauren stuck out her tongue at Lindsey, who did the same back, so Lauren grabbed her leg and pulled her down to the floor and started tickling her.

"Yep, making it super easy to stay focused," I mumbled to myself.

"Jerry," Lauren said, calling my attention. I looked over and Lauren was on her back with Lindsey on top of her facing upwards, and Lauren had pulled Lindsey's shirt up over her bra and was flashing me her cleavage. Lindsey was giggling and shaking her head.

"Gah," I grunted, reaching out and wanting to play with the boobies but knowing I needed to stay on task.

"Good boy," Lindsey said, pulling away from Lauren and coming back to give me another kiss. "Stay focused." She went down to her knees and then started unzipping my pants. "Relax, and read."

"I don't think that's going to help, Linds," Lauren said as she got up on her knees as well.

"Probably not," Lindsey said as she pulled my cock out and took a long lick of it.

"Well, come on," Lauren said. "You can at least share."

That made me and Lindsey both laugh, and a moment later I was fighting to keep my eyes on the computer screen.

***---***---***

"OK, Maya," I said as we sat on the bed of her room at the Bed and Breakfast. "Tell me when you're ready."

She took a deep breath and nodded, but then immediately shook her head. "Sorry, I'm- I'm nervous," she said.

"It's OK," Annalise said. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and reached over to take Maya's hand. "I'm here, and you know Jerry wants to help. Take your time."

"If it's any help, Jerry is pretty cute," Lauren said with a little smile at me. "You're missing out on a good view."

That made Maya snort a little laugh.

"Hey, why is that funny?" I teasingly asked her.

"I was just thinking you'd better be cute as hell if you're fucking my sister and three other girls," Maya said.

"Maya, language," Annalise scolded her lightly.

"Really? Language?" Maya scoffed. "Try that again when I haven't heard what you say to him in bed through the walls."

That set Annalise to blushing as she glanced at me. "Still," she said.

"Okay," Maya said in a low, goofy voice. Then she took a breath and nodded. "OK, I'm ready."

"Alright," I said. "We're going to stand up, and then teleportal like we did from the motel to a place where I can amplify magic - it should help make the spell easier, and work better."

"Sure," Maya nodded. "Just taking a blind girl on a teleportation adventure. Cool. Sounds like a plan."

We got Maya up and Annalise took one of her hands while I held the other. Lauren got in the chain behind Annalise, smiling at the dark-haired woman assuredly. I opened the door to the room after focusing on the Sanctum teleportal door and I led them out of the Bed and Breakfast and into the cool of the Amplifier room.

"Linds, they're here," Stacey called as she hopped up from her sitting position at the Amplifier stage. I had dropped her and Lindsey off there before going with Lauren to pick up the Stoker sisters, trying to make the most economical use of power for the teleportaling. Adding one or two people to a jump wasn't much of a change in the cost, but more than that got larger - I had a feeling it was something to do with the physical contact with me, and that chaining a bunch of people together stretched out the magical connection. "Hey, Annalise. Hi, Maya."

"Hey, Stacey," Maya said, letting me guide her towards Stace.

"OK, this place is like... weird," Annalise said.

"Oh, it's not that weird," Lauren said, looping her arm through the Fire Mage's and pulling her further into the room. "I mean, sure, it's not exactly our aesthetic but it's got good lighting so it doesn't look like a dungeon or anything."

"It just needs some better decor," Lindsey said, coming out of the master bedroom. Her hair was wet, and I assumed she'd taken a dip in the hot tub while she and Stacey had been waiting for us. Stacey had taken Maya's hand and pulled her into a hug, so I was free to pull Lindsey into a quick kiss.

"I'd love to give my opinions on the lighting and the decor," Maya said. "But, y'know, eyeballs."

That made me chuckle. "Alright, let's get you in position." I went and took her hand again and led her to the edge of the Amplifier stage, and Stacey helped me help her up the big step.

"You know," Lindsey said. "It'll work best if Jerry's getting some head while he casts the spell. Wanna do the honours, Anna?"

"Um," Annalise hesitated, clearly torn between wanting to make sure the spell had the best effect but also feeling awkward about doing that in front of her sister.

"That's not necessary," I said, giving Lindsey a look that just made her smirk and shrug. Sometimes she was incorrigible. 'She's worried,' I psychically spoke to Lindsey. 'Stop teasing.'

'I wasn't teasing,' Lindsey thought back at me. 'It's the truth. Hell, the best possible setup would likely be with you fucking Maya while you cast the spell, but I didn't suggest that, did I?'

'Linds, I love you,' I sort of sighed through our connection. She wasn't wrong, but it wasn't going to happen.

"Come on, Maya. This shouldn't take long," I said. We sat her just off-centre from the middle of the Amplifier, and I sat across from her with both of us cross-legged so that our knees were touching. I took her hands in mine. "I did a lot of research, with Lindsey and Lauren's help, so I'm fairly certain this shouldn't hurt. Maybe some numbness as it's happening.."

"Jerry, for real," Maya said. "The more you talk, the more nervous I get. Maybe let's just do this?"

"OK," I chuckled. "Sorry, I'm dealing with some nerves here too. Let's get started."

I took a deep breath and half-closed my eyes, focusing on my pool of power and letting it connect to the gilded runes of the Amplifier chamber, and then feeding that connection through my hands into Maya. She sucked in a breath when the connection linked up. "That tingles," she said.

"Bad tingle?" I asked.

"No, just... weird," she said.

Lauren and Stacey had flanked Annalise just off of the Amplifier stage and were each holding one of her hands tightly, trying to reassure her. Lindsey, meanwhile, had taken a notebook out of her bag and was quickly scribbling notes as she tried to watch everything that was going on at once.

With the connection made, I took another breath and focused on what I had learned about the human eye, its connections to the occipital lobe of the brain, and the nerves that connected near them. Before I could do anything to try and fix Maya's eyes I needed to temporarily block the connection to the brain and the nerves so that she wouldn't get any weird feelings or effects. Then, with that part of the spell in place, I used the connection to imagine how a healthy eyeball was supposed to function and layered that over the actual state of her eyes.

After all my research about eyes, I had also tried to research what sort of damage Maya had sustained. We'd come up with a few possibilities, but since her eyeballs hadn't just burst from the heat, the most likely issue seemed to be the one we were dealing with - basically, Maya had been overwhelmed by the intense brightness of Annalise's fire during the fight. It was like she'd looked right at the sun for an extended period but all at once, which caused the cells of her retina that sensed light to over-stimulate which then caused damage to the back of her eye. It was 'flash blindness,' like when you had to blink after flash photography, but on a permanent scale.

With all of that in my head at once, I isolated the damaged areas of Maya's eyes and rounded out the spell to only affect those areas, and finally the tail end of the spell would reopen the nerves and pathways to the brain.

I released the breath I'd been holding and let the spell ooze out of my consciousness and into the pool of power, and it almost felt like it got swept away from me through the pool and into the connections of the Amplifier, pulling away and travelling up through the rivers and streams of magic that danced along the arched columns over the structure before swimming back down and splashing over Maya, absorbing into and through her.

She gasped and blinked open her eyes.

"Holy shit," she said.

I opened my eyes fully, looking at her warm, brown irises as I smiled. "Can you see?" I asked.

She was flushed and she nodded as she looked around. "Yeah," she said. "I can." And then she started to cry, and she rolled up onto her knees and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, hugging her back.

Annalise came up onto the platform and rushed to us and tackled us over onto our sides in a hug, starting to cry as well as she hugged both of us hard.

Once the babbling thanks, and the hugs, and even the kisses from Annalise, were dying down I took Maya through a quick check of her vision, making sure that she had good sight in both eyes, her peripherals were solid, and she wasn't overly sensitive to light. Everything seemed to be good to go.

"Anything else feeling weird?" I asked. "The focus was the damage to your eyes, but I'm not a doctor so I don't want to have missed something."

"Well, there is one thing," Maya said. She was still flushed from the experience.

"What is it?" Annalise asked, suddenly nervous again.

Maya bit the inside of her cheek, glancing around at everyone, and then sighed. "I'm like... crazy fucking horny," she said. "My nipples are rock hard right now."

Annalise looked dumbfounded, and Lindsey snorted as she covered her mouth. That made Lauren swat her sister on the arm.

"I'm sorry!" Lindsey said, still trying to stifle her giggles. "I'm sorry, OK? But that's not super unexpected. Jerry's magic is powered by sex, and the Amplifier is attuned to that, so it makes sense that Maya would be infused with that sensation after the spell connection."

"It'll go away, right?" Annalise asked, looking between me and Lindsey.

"I know one way we could make it go away," Maya said, licking her lower lip with the tip of her tongue as she looked at me a little shyly.

"No," Annalise said. "No, no, no." She turned to me. "You promised, Jerry."

"I know," I said, raising my hands. "I know. Maya, you're a beautiful girl, but-"

"Oh my God," Stacey sighed. "Get a grip, people. Stop pussy-footing around." She grabbed Maya's hand and started pulling her towards the bedroom. "Come on, Maya," she said. "You can handle yourself in here. You're not old enough to start getting fucked by a Sex Wizard."

"It's not like I'm a virgin," Maya protested even as she let herself be guided away.

"Wait, what?!" Annalise asked, starting to follow. "Since when-?"

"Not right now," Stacey said over her shoulder, closing the bedroom door behind her and Maya.

"Shhh, it's OK, Anna," Lauren said, wrapping an arm around Annalise's shoulder and holding her in place. "Maya isn't an adult, but she isn't a kid. Just let her take care of it in peace and get the feelings out."

"Oh my God," Annalise groaned, covering her face with her hands for a moment. "Everything is so fucking..."

"Weird," I offered.

"Insane," Lauren suggested.

"Fun," Lindsey said with a little grin.

Stacey came back out of the bedroom and shut the door behind her. "OK," she said. "She'll come out when she's ready. Sorry to be so blunt, but for a sex wizard and his concubines, you guys can be a little timid sometimes."

That made me crack a grin and chuckle, which set Lindsey off, which caught on to Lauren. Even Annalise couldn't help but ruefully smile and let out a little scoff of a chortle.

Once the giggling had released the tension from the room, Annalise came over to me and hugged me again, looking up at me. "Thank you," she said. "It means the world to me."

"You mean the world to me," I said, hugging her back.

"To us," Lauren said, coming and joining the hug, quickly followed by Stacey and Lindsey.

After the hug, we ended up heading through into the old Library, which opened up the wow-factor for Annalise all over again. Looking out from the window over a lake of lava deep in the heart of a volcano was definitely the kind of view that made someone go 'Holy shit.' We grabbed some of the chairs that were scattered around the room at the empty desks and pulled them around one of the tables, and Lauren and I started to fill the other three in on the Council meeting.

Annalise had never met another Seat, so she was as in the dark about most of them as the rest of us. Lindsey was fascinated to find out that Genghis Khan was another Fertility seat, and that he was still alive. The fact that he was third-youngest among the Seats was also a bit of a shock. She immediately flipped to another page of her notebook and started taking notes about mine and Lauren's thoughts and observations on the different Seats.

The dry political stuff was hard to remember a lot of, though I tried to recall any of the firm decisions that had been made. The more magical stuff was easier to recall - even Annalise was surprised to find out about the Vampires and 'Shapeshifter' tribes, or that there was a sect of magic users that wanted to create an apocalypse to cull humanity.

"I never realized there were... I don't even know what to call them," Annalise said. "Clubs? Groups? Different sets of mages. I mean, I guess it makes sense. Maybe that's why our Father moved us way out into the desert - he didn't want to be part of one of the groups, or didn't want them knowing what he was doing."

"That's probably the case," I nodded. "That or he was doing something secret for a group. We know he's connected to at least one Seat. He might be part of a bigger conspiracy."

"Ugh," Annalise groaned, running her fingers through her hair. "I feel like I should know more about this stuff, or about him."

"It's OK, Anna," Lauren said, reaching over and rubbing her arm. "It's not your fault at all."

"The good news is that Aidra should be able to help with some of this stuff," I said. "She's from a long line of witches, so I would bet that between her and her mother they are a lot more tapped into the magical world than we are."

"I was thinking about that, actually," Stacey said. "On the one hand, I do know a little about Aidra and based on what you and Lauren have said I think she's fine to connect with. But we don't know anything about her Mom. We should probably be careful about revealing too much."

"Agreed," Lindsey said.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,047 Followers