Font of Fertility Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try," Annalise said. "I want to be more of me again, too. Just, I might need some help if you notice me pulling back at all."

"That's OK," Stacey said. "We'll figure it out."

Annalise reached up and put a hand on Stacey's on her shoulder, and squeezed mine that was holding her other.

I pulled the car into the parking lot across from Happy Tan's, a Chinese buffet that stayed open late in town and where we'd decided to meet. Lauren and Lindsey's Dad's car was parked a few spaces down so they were already inside, but I wasn't actually sure what Angie drove, or even if she drove or just took the bus to work.

We got out and I quickly went around the car so that I could take both Annalise and Stacey by the hand as we crossed the street and entered the restaurant. The place was a weird mishmash of obviously older classic 'Chinese restaurant' decor and an attempt at modernizing sometime last decade, but it was clean and the food was good so most people I knew didn't complain about the tacky interior. There was a line for the takeout pickup, but we bypassed that and headed for the main restaurant area. The place was dimly lit except for over by the actual buffet line where the bright heat lamps shone down on the saucy and deep-fried delights.

I looked around and quickly spotted the blonde hair of both Lauren and Lindsey, and we headed over to them. Both of my girlfriends rose when they saw us coming and a moment later Angela stood as well.

It was kind of weird, greeting all three of them with a warm, full-bodied hug and a kiss on the lips. Angela hesitated a moment after Lauren and Lindsey but did the same thing.

"Hi, gorgeous," I said. "Did you have a good day with your parents?"

"It was nice, mostly," she said. "Stressful near the end, but fine. I can only take so much of them at a time at this point."

"Must be nice not being constantly under their thumbs," I said. "Um, Angela, this is Annalise. Annalise, Angie."

Angela had noticed that Stacey and I weren't alone, and now the two brunettes were looking each other up and down a bit. Angela was almost a head taller than Annalise, but her decently impressive bust was clearly outmatched by Annalise's. They were both wearing simple winter outfits, Angie with a long-sleeved sweater and tight jeans along with a cute thin scarf around her neck while Annalise had on a cardigan sweater with a deep neckline and buttons down the bottom half and a T-shirt underneath. She was wearing a loose beanie that matched the sweater and her black leggings.

"Hi," Angela said. "I'm... it's nice to meet you."

"You, too," Annalise said, offering her hand. Angela shook it. "I'm guessing I'm news to you?"

"Yeah, sort of," Angie said, glancing at me with a raised eyebrow and then back at Lindsey.

"We'll do, um, more introductions once we're sitting down," I said.

"Sure," Angie said.

I wanted to pull out a chair for my girlfriend, but with four-maybe-five of them at the table that wasn't exactly an accomplishable task and Lauren quickly pushed me into a chair as I hesitated for where I was going. Almost as soon as we were sitting down one of the waiters came over, a big jovial guy who seemed to always be working there, and he took our drink orders and then gestured that we could head to the buffet whenever we were ready.

"So..." I started.

"Let's just wait until we've got our plates and drinks," Angie said. "I think I might need a sip of something before we start this conversation."

"OK," I nodded.

So then we were delaying the conversation more as we headed for the buffet. Angie practically yanked Lindsey with her towards the opposite end, talking quietly to her, and I could tell Lindsey was reassuring her everything was fine. Meanwhile, Lauren had taken Annalise under her wing and was reassuring her that everything was fine.

Which left me with Stacey.

"Going great so far, huh?" she said to me with a little smirk.

"Yeah, awesome," I said with a shake of my head. "Really just over the moon."

"Hey, no one said having a harem would be easy," Stacey teased me.

"How the fuck am I going to have this conversation?" I sighed.

"Exactly how you have every other conversation, dork," she said, reaching up and fixing my hair a little and then patting me on the cheek. "You'll stumble around and word vomit something sweet and halfway understandable, and then one of us genius girls will translate for you."

"Ha. Ha. Ha," I said dryly.

"You'll be fine, baby," Stacey said, sliding her arm around my waist as we sidled up to the buffet line and snagged plates to start filling with food. "Just tell her the truth."

We all got food and filtered back towards the table. Stacey, Lauren, Lindsey and I had all eaten at home so we went a little lighter than we normally would, but Annalise and Angela hadn't so they had equally full plates. We sat, and just as I was opening my mouth to say something our drink orders arrived. Lindsey, Annalise and Angie were all drinking, while Stacey, Lauren and I held off since they knew we weren't of legal drinking age here.

"OK," I said once the overly-friendly waiter finally left us to start our meal. "So."

"So," Angie said and then turned to Annalise. "I'm sorry if I came across as cold or anything, I was just surprised."

"That's OK," Annalise said. "I totally get it."

"Thanks," Angela said.

"So do you want to start, or should I?" I asked.

Angela hesitated. She'd likely planned this conversation out in her head and we'd already thrown her a curveball before it even started. "I think... I think I want to hear from Lauren first, actually," Angie said.

"Me?" Lauren asked.

"Yes," Angie said. "You're the Official Girlfriend, right? Or original, or whatever. And we had a ton of fun last night, but I want to hear the other side of things."

"OK," Lauren said. None of us had touched our food yet, and she gestured around at our plates. "Someone eat something. At least make it look like we're not weirdos."

That broke the tension a little bit, and we all started slowly taking bites of our food.

"Right. So, yeah, I'm the original girlfriend. Girlfriend Prime," she said, with a little smirk over at me. "I love Jerry. I'm going to marry him someday. Years from now, but someday. Before him, I was... I don't know, casually bi-curious? I appreciated an attractive lady, but wasn't interested in dating someone, if you know what I mean."

"I do," Angela said with a little smirk and a glance over at Lindsey, who crinkled her nose when she met the look.

"Right. Well, when Jerry and I got together, after our first time I said I was open to him having sex with other girls and that I would want to participate too. Then Lindsey came home and really needed some connection with both of us, and I realized that I loved her and him so it made sense to get them together, and seeing the way he was with her, and the way she reacted to him, it was obvious they loved each other too and I was totally fine with that. Then stuff started with Stacey, and I've always loved her like a sister too and I was fine with all of that, and I was still fine with him getting with other girls too, obviously. So we kind of all made it official late on Christmas day, and we were joking about being his harem. And while all that was shaking out, we also met Annalise here. She's from out of state originally, but Jerry and I helped her out with some stuff and we ended up sleeping together before she headed back home. Then Jerry hooked up with you and went on his date with you after Christmas, and it was supposed to just be a fun thing, but it's Jeremiah and you're you so obviously you two started falling for each other. And then Annalise came back into town recently and we already thought maybe she would want to join the harem, and then Lindsey kind of pushed the question and she said yes, but you were still in limbo about things and it was a weird thing to talk about so we wanted to wait until a serious conversation to tell you, but also wanted to make sure we told you about everything before you made any big decisions so you could change your mind if you wanted to."

Lauren took a big breath after she finished her extremely brief recap of everything that had happened in my relationship-life over the past four weeks. It was kind of wild, hearing it all laid out even without any of the details and magic parts. Hell, she hadn't even included all of the sexual partners.

"So, any questions?" Lauren asked, then speared a chicken ball with her fork, slathered it in the sweet orange sauce that came with it, and took a bite.

"Um, a lot," Angie said. "I guess... OK, so this is all officially a poly relationship now. Jerry is in a relationship with all four of you."

"Well, we're technically in a relationship web," Lindsey said. "Before Annalise, all four of us were kind of feeling out being in a relationship with each other too, with Jerry at the centre of the triangle. We haven't had time to figure out Annalise's feelings about the rest of us so far, so technically she would only be with Jerry."

"I've... sort of been thinking of them more as friends, or partners like-" Annalise flushed a little. "God, it sounds dumb coming out of my mouth, but like sister-wives or something. I'm not really romantically interested in women, but some fun is OK."

"The more you know," Lindsey said, smiling at Annalise and reaching a hand across the table to catch hers and squeeze her fingers for a moment.

"Honestly, we're going with 'harem,'" Lauren said. "None of us are going to see other people romantically outside of the group, and especially not any men. But we're still open to Jerry being with other women."

"So that's not just a joke?" Angie asked.

"I'll answer that with a question back at you," Stacey said. "And I'm being serious. You've been on a full date with Jerry, plus spent other time with him, and slept with him, what, six times? Something like that? Do you think, if you were in a full-blown relationship with him, you would ever need another guy? Especially when you're being loved and supported by the rest of us at the same time?"

Angie bit the tines of her fork nervously and looked across the table at me, then flicked her eyes to the others around the table, then back to me. Finally, she pulled the fork from her mouth and sighed. "Like, actual harem shit," she shook her head a little disbelieving.

"Let me sell it to you like I sold it to Annalise," Lindsey smirked. "But dirtier, 'cause I know you, girl. Join the harem. We've got a 'Concubines Only' group chat and we might make T-shirts. And wouldn't it be so fucking kinky to know that you're an honest-to-God concubine for a guy who loves you and fucks you like Jeremiah does?"

Angie looked across the table at you, her face flushed. "What do you think of all this?" she asked me.

"I think I'm the luckiest guy in the fucking world," I said. "And I desperately want to make sure I don't let down any of them, or you."

Angie took in a deep breath and nodded. "So, here's where I'm at," she said. "I- Fuck." She fanned herself for a moment, though I wasn't sure if it was because she was feeling a nervous heat or thought she might tear up. Lindsey, who was sitting next to her, rubbed her back. "Sorry," Angie said. "Um, so I'm fucking mad at you. Both of you, actually," she glanced at Lindsey. "Like a week and a half ago I knew what I was doing with my life, and sure it wasn't like... a big deal or anything. But I felt stable. Then Lindsey introduces you to me again, Jerry, and I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since. I'm all screwed up inside, and I don't just mean how you rearrange my guts with that magnificent cock. I didn't want to start falling for you, I'm not that girl, but every time we're together I just keep feeling so fucking comfortable, and every time you look at me I can tell there's this fight in you to want to leer at me like I'm a sexy little fucktoy but also that you want to like... guard my heart. And I really wasn't sure if I was fucking terrified of that or not. But then the past couple of mornings seeing you before going to work I was just so happy all day, and yesterday knowing that I was going to play that little trick on you and show up at the party and see you again I was on cloud nine and didn't even care it was New Year's at the goddamn mall. But this is weird, right? Like, poly relationships aren't normal, and I can barely manage a regular relationship for more than a few months and I don't want to fuck this up. And now it's not just a poly relationship, it's- It's a fucking harem. Like, what am I supposed to do with that?"

"Enjoy it," Lindsey said to her friend. "I mean, seriously Angie. Stop worrying and enjoy it. You know I love you. Would I want to hurt you?"

"No," Angie said. "But you might be brainwashed by Jerry and you're all in a cult and I'm most of the way through the brainwashing and at some point in the future we'll be murdering people to serve the greater cosmic harem in the sky or something."

"I... don't know how to say 'I promise this is not a cult' without making it sound like it's definitely a cult," I said.

That brought on a snicker from Lauren, and Lindsey and Stacey both cracked grins. Annalise, for her part, just frowned a little deeper which was her version of smiling a bit more. Or maybe it was frowning more, sometimes it was hard to tell, since we still had to break the other thing to Angie.

"OK," Angie said. "I'm going to trust that this isn't a cult. And yes, Linds, this whole situation is kinky as shit and you know I love the idea of it just for that."

"So is that a yes, then?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know," Angie said. "I don't know what it looks like. I don't know what life looks like with this."

"Well, in a week Lindsey and I need to head back to school," Stacey said. "We've got a place and are going to live together, and Jerry and Lauren will visit when they can."

"Like, almost every weekend," Lauren promised.

"There you go," Stacey said. "Annalise is relocating, and takes care of her sister, so we're going to need to figure that out; we just haven't talked about it yet because of everything else that's been going on. Next year Lauren and Jerry will come to Cardinal, and we'll all live together. So short term, nothing really needs to change for you unless you want it to. Linds and I will have room at our place if you want to move in with us, or you can stay where you're at. Longer term, we hope you'd come up to the city with us."

"Fuck," Angie sighed. "That... actually sounds reasonable."

"Just think of it like this," Lindsey said. "In eight months you could wake up every morning snuggled up in bed with Jerry and this entire table of sexy women."

"Not helping," Angie said to Lindsey but hesitated. "Much."

"Angie," I said. "You don't need to make the decision now. I'd really love to be able to say you're my girlfriend, but it doesn't have to be now."

"That, right there," Lindsey said, pointing at Angie's chest as she looked her friend in the eye. "That feeling you just felt. You know what you actually want."

"Fuck," Angie said again, grimacing and shaking her head, then looking over at me with tears starting to form in her eyes. "OK. Yeah, I want in. I want you, and this. Goddamn it, I want to be in your harem and be your girlfriend-concubine or whatever."

Lindsey planted a kiss on Angela's cheek and I stood from my chair and went around the table to Angela so I could hug her, and then pulled her into a tight kiss as we were both smiling madly.

"I'm so happy," I told her.

"I can't believe it, but I am too," she said.

I held her hand for a long moment, kissed her again, and then took a deep breath and sighed it out. "So, there's something else," I said. "Something you should know."

"Oh, God," Angela said jokingly. "So this is a cult."

"No," I shook my head. "Definitely not a cult."

I went back around to my chair and sat down.

"Well, what is it?" Angela asked. "Is someone here pregnant or something?"

"Fuck, I wish I'd figured out how to say this," I said.

"Jerry is a sex wizard," Lauren said bluntly. "He's got a magic cock and casts spells and has a secret Sanctum on Hawaii and his arch enemy at the moment is Annalise's father."

Angela blinked, and then started laughing, but when we didn't start laughing with her she stopped and looked around at us. Her brow furrowed and she dropped her fork on her plate. "Wait... what?"

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are great, but Comments are even better.

Font of Fertility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or AMA: The Boyfriend series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!

~Break

====================================