Font of Fertility Ch. 22

Story Info
A New Girlfriend and Domestic Matters for a Magic Dick.
11.6k words
4.85
22.6k
75

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,087 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes MF, MFF, a surprise sexual encounter, oral, and anal.

Jeremiah handles a discussion about magic and starts to try and get his life together.

Returning Dramatis Personae

Jeremiah 'Jerry' - Seat of Fertility, aka. Powerful Sex Shaman

Lauren - Public girlfriend, his Prime in the magic world, closest friend and confidant

Lindsey - Girlfriend/Concubine, Lauren's step-sister via marriage, girl-genius

Stacey - Girlfriend/Concubine, godchild of Jerry's parents, athletic

Annalise - Concubine, Fire Mage

Angela - Girlfriend/Concubine, old friend of Lindsey's, works at the mall

Susie - Angela's roommate

Jay - Jerry's best guy friend from high school

Clarissa - Jay's Canadian girlfriend, who is a actually real

Referenced Characters

Uwe - Seat of Death, aka. Powerful Death Wizard, second-eldest

Tala - Schoolmate for Jerry and Lauren, a dancer, the virgin from New Year's

Aidra - Petite goth girl from Jerry and Lauren's school, Witch

Jordan - Redheaded writer, interested in Jerry and his Harem

Moira - Real estate agent from the city

Benji - Jerry's guy friend from high school, the one with the attitude

Brandon - Oldest brother of Annalise and Maya, back in Arizona

Paul - Older brother of Annalise and Maya, back in Arizona

Brenton - Fellow classmate of Jerry and Lauren, dating Aidra

Esmerelda - Seat of Death, aka. Powerful Death Wizard, second-youngest Seat, weirdo

====================================

The food on our plates was forgotten for a little while as Angela grappled with the concept of magic being real. It turned out that someone's willingness to believe in magic, and accept it as being a reality, had a very close parallel to how nerdy they were. And while Lauren was certainly the nerdiest in terms of 'geekdom' in the harem, and Lindsey was the nerdiest in terms of her academics and education, Stacey was less nerdy than them, and Annalise was even less nerdy, and Angela fell beyond that. I was falling for Angela - her personality, her presence, and her sexuality were all things I adored about her. But the reality was that she and I didn't have all that much in common in terms of the stuff we casually liked. I was a nerd, she was a prep.

"This is all a joke, right?" she asked after the third time one of the girls or I tried to explain magic to her. "Like, hazing the new girl or something?"

"Angie, we aren't joking around," I sighed. "This isn't a prank. You already said you heard me in your head when I spoke to you.And you saw Annalise create fire out of thin air."

"But that's all explainable through tricks and stuff," Angie said. "Throwing your voice and sleight of hand and shit."

"OK, I have an idea," Lauren said. "But Jerry might feel a certain kind of way about it, so I need you to give your explicit permission for him to affect you with magic."

"Well, what are you going to supposedly have him do?" Angie asked.

"Are you horny right now?" Lauren asked.

That brought Angela up short. "Um... I mean I'm mostly confused right now. Iwas horny all day leading up to this, and when I kissed Jerry before this whole part of the discussion, but now... I mean, not really."

"OK, that's perfect," Lauren said. "Jerry is going to make you orgasm by poking you on your nose."

Angela raised one doubtful eyebrow, while Lindsey and Stacey both covered their mouths as they smirked and snickered. Annalise had taken a back seat in the conversation since she knew Angela the least, though she'd tried to help. "Fine," Angela eventually said. "Jerry, baby, if you can poke my nose one time without anything else happening, and no tricks, and make me orgasm right here in this seat then I'll believe you can do magic."

"This would be a lot easier if we just teleportaled somewhere," I said dryly to Lauren. "It's a little more obvious."

"We're still eating," Lauren said and purposefully forked a pork wonton and popped it into her mouth.

"OK," I sighed. It only took me a moment to form the idea in my mind of Angela having an orgasm, and of the way her pussy felt while I fucked her, and how her nipples were soft but firm under my thumbs. I reached a hand across the table to Angela and she leaned forward so I could reach her nose, but I stopped a few inches from her. "Um, you'll probably want to cover your mouth with a hand."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you can be a little loud when you have a good come, babe," Lindsey said.

Angela rolled her eyes and put one hand over her mouth, looking at me with her deep eyes.

"This doesn't change anything about the way we feel about each other," I told her. "I've only ever used magic two ways with you. The first time was in the food court at the mall when you ran into me and Lindsey, and I made myself a little more confident in being flirty because I was so nervous about seeing you again. The only other thing I've done is I always do a little cleaning spell with everyone I'm about to have sex with to make sure we're being hygienic, OK?"

She just gave me a look that sarcastically said 'Whatever you say.'

I reached the last few inches and touched my finger to her nose as I let the spell melt into my pool of power. It really wasn't costly at all; I knew all of her erogenous zones. I knew what made her build up into an orgasm, and what pushed her over the edge. I loved her and wanted her to feel good.

Angela came. Her eyes went wide as the sensation washed over her and she lurched forward a little in her chair, bumping into the table as she let out a thick moan from her chest and throat. The hand that wasn't muffling herself grabbed at the tablecloth until Lindsey took it in hers and then it squeezed Linds tightly.

Her orgasm lasted beyond my quick touch of her nose and she was left breathing hard through her nostrils as she kept her hand over her mouth, leaning forward and panting. A couple of aftershocks visibly jolted through her.

Finally, once she was breathing normally, she took her hand from her mouth, set it on the edge of the table and took a big breath through her mouth as she looked across the table at me. "OK," she said. "So you can do magic."

"Told you that would work," Lauren smirked at me.

Thus began the conversation that hurt me a little every time it came up. The girls took the lead with it, though I made my own assurances, as Angela had the same worries and doubts as Annalise. Had I ever used magic to make her feel the way she did, or to get her into bed? Had I magicked her mind, or any of the others? Stacey gave Angie the same explanation she'd given Annalise about the one time I'd felt the need to mess with her memory early on and how I'd fixed it.

"So all of this..." Angela said, gesturing around the table. "Thisis orisn't because of... sex magic?"

"Isn't," Lauren said. "Well, mostly. Jerry and I were together before he got the magic; that's a whole other story we'll tell you. Nothing I told you before about our relationship is wrong - after we were sexually active, I wanted to include other girls and Lindsey was the first person on my mind for that even if it was weird."

"And you know me," Lindsey smiled. She hadn't let go of her friend's hand since she'd grabbed it during the orgasm.

"Fair," Angie said.

"I've always had a bit of a crush on Jerry," Stacey said. "All it took to push me over the edge of doing stuff with him was him getting a little more confident and some intense mutual wet dreams. Thatis something we need to be careful of - if Jerry doesn't get enough sex, his subconscious can start to look for it while he's asleep."

Angela pursed her lips and rolled her neck as she tried to absorb that information.

"My story is a little different," Annalise said cautiously. "Lauren was... a little blunt about what she said and it got lost in the sauce a bit. Jeremiah helped me out with a problem with my father - it's hard to explain in a bite-sized piece, but Jerry is pretty important with magical people. So the only reason we met was because of that, but since then..." she looked over at me and her smile-frown got warmer as she took my hand on top of the table and squeezed it. "Since then there's been a lot of magic stuff, but I know the way Ifeel about him is because of who he is and how he makes me feel, not what he can do."

"Well, not all he can do," Lindsey grinned. "He's also the only person on the planet who can fuck you for real."

That set Annalise blushing, and Lauren swatted her sister on the arm. "TMI, and not your info to tell," she scolded.

"Sorry," Lindsey said. "I just- It's harem business, I thought." She turned to Annalise. "Sorry, babe. That's my bad - I was being an embarrassing bitch."

Annalise half-accepted the apology, still obviously flustered, and the conversation moved on. Once Angela believed magic was real, she wanted to know more, and over the rest of our dinner at the Chinese restaurant we told her the important parts - about getting my magic, and the need for a harem and what that meant to us. About Annalise's father, and us needing to be careful-ish because while my position and power were a major deterrent there were still wackos out in the magic world. And the girls told Angie about our dates, and I promised I would be taking Annalise out on a proper date soon, and Angie to somewhere more exotic than the nearby theme park even though our first date had been fun.

By the time we were finishing our second plates from the buffet, we were all stuffed and out of stories - which felt weird, but also reminded me that it was New Year's Day and this whole thing had only started in the middle of December.

I went and paid at the front counter, which I learned later opened up a discussion about money between the girls since Angie had thought she would be paying for herself, and Annalise was still living off of what the girls and I had given her and Maya. They were talking quietly about it when I got back to the booth, and then once we were out in the parking lot the girls got a little more rowdy as Annalise and Angie both insisted they didn't want to just be 'taken care of' and Lindsey and Stacey both tried to assure them that it wasn't like that.

Lauren was the one to end the conversation, which was a little ironic since we were the youngest of the entire group. "Everyone shut up!" she said loudly, which had the intended effect. "Angie, if you were dating a guy in a normal relationship, would you be upset that he paid for your dinner?"

"Well, no," Angela said. "But he's not just dating me. That meal for all six of us was what, $250 dollars plus tip? Jerry doesn't even have a job."

"He doesn't need one," Lauren said. "He has literal magic, along with a massive inheritance from the last Seat who was in his position. He's not trying to pay your bills or control your life, so when it's harem stuff we'll pay, and when he wants to treat you with something nice you just act like he was your regular boyfriend who is doing something nice for you."

"... Fine, OK," Angie said.

"And you," Lauren said, turning on Annalise. "Girl, you just had your entire life turned upside-down and you're with people who love youand your sister. You've been playing a game of cards with shit hands for a while, so just accept that we want to be there for you. Once we've figured out next steps you may well end up being a 'kept woman' but that will only be because you'll have the freedom to do whatever art stuff you want to without worrying about where your next meal is coming from while you get loved on by all of us. So stop worrying about when the next shoe will drop and let us love you."

Annalise worked her jaw a few times and then sighed in surrender.

"Good," Lauren said. "Now both of you kiss him."

Annalise was closer and I leaned down a bit to kiss her as her chest pressed to mine. After the kiss, I bundled her up in a hug and whispered to her. "Anything you need, I'm here. Even if that means you don't want help with certain things."

She pulled back and looked at me with big eyes and mouthed 'thank you' before kissing me again. Then she stepped back and gestured for Angela to take her place.

Angela was grimacing a little, but did step forward and wrapped her arms loosely around the back of my neck as she pressed her body to mine. "I'm not trophy wife material," she said quietly and seriously to me.

"I know," I said, sliding my hands around her waist to hug her to me. "You are a driven, capable, self-sufficient woman who's already started her adult life. I never want you to feel like I'm ever taking away what you've accomplished."

A tear welled up and rolled from one eye as she smiled at me. "You mean that?"

I chuckled softly and kissed her. "I mean every word. If you want to keep working retail for the rest of your life, I'll never stop you. If you ever want to do school, or start a business, or anything, I'll only help as much as you want me to. Who you are, and how you see yourself, matters to me."

"God, why didn't I ever think to date you in high school?" Angie said. "You could have saved me so much trouble."

"Probably because I was a nerdy little sophomore when you were a popular, cool senior having sex parties with the likes of Lindsey," I smirked.

"They weren't sex parties," Angela laughed. "They were sex get-togethers at best." Then she kissed me more fully, slipping me some tongue as she pressed herself to me tighter. "And if I could, I'd go back and redo that."

"I wouldn't want you to," I said quietly. "Everything you are is because of what you've been through and experienced. I lovethis you, not some fantasy virginal version of you."

"You love slutty, kinky little old me?" Angie asked with a teasing smirk.

"Of course he does," Lindsey said, giving Angela a smack on the ass. "What's not to love?"

That made Angela laugh and kiss me again before finally stepping back from me. "OK. Well, what happens now?"

"Now, Jerry is spending the night with you," Lauren said. "We'll cover with your parents, babe."

"That doesn't seem fair," Angela said. "Shouldn't we be, like, sharing him?"

"You literallyjust had a fivesome with me last night," I pointed out.

"We already decided you should get a night alone with him," Lauren said. "A full night where he doesn't need to leave until the morning."

"Also I'm sending you the invite to the group chat," Stacey said as she did something on her phone, and then Angie's phone pinged in her purse.

My harem had decided who I'd be with that night, so there was no point in me fighting it. I got a goodbye kiss from each of them that would have curled the toes of most guys my age, and I had no doubt if someone was watching us they would have been completely confused. Then Lauren and Lindsey went to their car, and Annalise went with Stacey to ours, and Angela took my hand and walked us up the street a bit.

"You parked up here?" I asked.

"Um, no," Angie said. "I don't actually have a car. We're taking the bus if that's OK?"

"It absolutely is," I said. "But I think I can do something better, if you want?"

She gave me a look. "What, you've got a car in your back pocket and you just need to grow it to full size like that Ant-Man movie?"

"Not quite," I laughed. "Let me ask you this; would you prefer to ride home in a demonic muscle car that has a mind of its own, or teleport right there?"

Angie held up a finger as she processed what I'd just said. "OK, we're going to talk about the car thing at some point, but let's go for teleporting."

"Cool," I said, taking her hand. "Follow me." I led her towards a convenience store that was still open up the street, and we stepped through the door and into the lobby of her building.

"Holy shit."

* * * * *

"Yes, babe," Angela gasped softly. "God, you're going to make me cry again like this."

"Fucking your heart," I whispered to her with a little smile, quoting what Lindsey had called it that day on the couch with the two of them. I was spooned up behind Angie, my cock buried deep in her pussy as I held her in my arms under the covers of her bed. Suzie wasn't home when we'd entered the apartment, and Angela had practically attacked me right there in the living room of the small apartment. We'd left a string of clothes behind us that, if we didn't clean them up, would definitely let Suzie know we'd had sex on the couch. And on the counter in the kitchen. And in the hallway outside their bedrooms.

We'd fucked hard and fast, and by the time we made it to the bed we were burnt out of the hard stuff. I'd lain her down and we'd had a slow fuck in missionary as we made out, and we had a near-mutual orgasm as I'd filled her up again.

Then I'd climbed into bed, still hard, and pulled her back to me and she'd directed my cock into her again.

"I guess this makes last night make more sense," Angela said with a little laugh.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"You dropped six big loads in like two hours. Three in Jordan alone, and one each for me, Ashley and Lauren," Angie said.

"Eight, actually," I said.

"I missed some?"

"Sort of. You, Jordan and Ashley weren't the only surprise the girls cooked up for me," I said.

"Do tell," Angie said, reaching down and starting to play with her pussy lips lightly and feel where I was pressed inside of her.

"Well, before you three and Lauren, I had a threesome with a girl from our class and her boyfriend," I said. "It was my first time doing it with another guy around."

"How was it?" Angie asked.

"She was pretty amazing, the threesome part of it was weird. Meh at best for me," I said.

"So you wouldn't want to do that with me?" Angie asked. I hesitated hard enough, or maybe she felt something through our physical connection, that she pulled off of me and turned, cupping my face with her hands. "I'm not asking for it," she assured me. "I'm just wondering."

"I don't. At all," I told her. "I- This was pretty explicit between Lauren, Lindsey and Stacey, but now I'm realizing it wasn'tso explicit with you or Annalise. This whole harem thing is kind of a joke between us, but it's also kind of not. I want to be your one and only guy, Angie. And that's super hypocritical, but it's just the way I am. And if that's a dealbreaker I'll understand, but-"

"Shhh," Angie hushed me, leaning forward so her nose was brushing with mine in the dark of her room and our lips were touching without fully kissing. "Lindsey already told me, babe, and I know it's part of the deal. I'm sure Annalise does too. Lindsey told me the rules of the poly relationship, the word harem just hadn't been thrown around. I'm your girlfriend and I'm faithful to you and the harem."

My arms were still around her and I pulled her close, her breasts crushing against my chest as I kissed her. "I don't deserve you," I whispered to her.

"You are already the best relationship I've ever had, bar none," Angie told me quietly. "I don't know if I'll ever deserveyou."

We kissed some more, and then Angie rolled me onto my back and mounted me, slowly working her hips until she was fully seated on my cock before laying back down and pressing her cheek to my shoulder. "I think I really do love you, Jeremiah. I've never told that to someone before."

"I love you too, Angela," I said, rubbing my hands along her back.

"It's too soon to feel this way," she whispered. "Hell, it was too soon to feel this way after our first date. Is this the magic doing something?"

"Not that I know of, but maybe," I said. "Hard for me to argue with it if it is."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,087 Followers