Font of Fertility Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hard for me to argue too," she sighed.

"I forgot to tell you about the eighth load," I finally remembered.

"I figured it was two during the threesome," Angie said.

"No, the very first one of the night was with a cute dancer from school," I said. "She wanted me to take her virginity after she caught me and Lauren fucking in the girl's change room showers."

"Jesus Christ, Jerry," Angie chuckled. "Your life could be a porno. Tell me about the virgin- no, start with the showers first. Then the virgin."

I sighed and she laughed some more, and the feeling of her curvacious body on mine inspired me to tell the stories as graphic as I could.

* * * * *

Waking up with Angie was a new experience. It wasn't the first time I'd woken up with at least one of my girlfriends with me, or even in a bed that wasn't my own, but there was just something special about being completely alone with someone else.

Unlike when I woke up snuggled and squished between multiple people, Angie and I had shifted during the night and I woke up partially draped across her. She was on her stomach, her face turned towards me, and my nose was just touching hers and I had an arm across her back and my leg over one of hers which pressed my cock into her hip. It was a new feeling, ending up 'on top' during sleep, and it meant I was free to slip out of bed without waking her and head to the washroom down the hall.

I passed by Suzie's room, whose door was partially open, and from the dim light leaking around her curtains I could see she was naked and entangled with another woman on her bed. I almost immediately felt bad for getting a peek even though it was dark and I couldn't really see much, and I shut her door quietly before moving on. Once I was done in the washroom I quickly returned up the hallway planning on slipping back into bed with Angie, but as I climbed onto the bed she grumbled and shifted.

"Where'd you go?" she asked dreamily.

"Washroom," I whispered, getting under the covers with her.

"Can't you just magic that away?" she asked me. "Do wizards need to take shits?"

That made me snort softly and I kissed her cheek. "Maybe someday I'll be powerful enough not to need a bathroom, but it isn't today."

"Kay," she hummed. "In that case, come fuck me, babe."

"I'm not seeing the connection," I laughed.

"There isn't one, I just want you to fuck me," she said.

I had resumed my place as I'd woken up beside her, but that made it easy for me to slide over her a little more, my cock pressing into her the cleft of her ass as I pressed my chest down onto her back and found her hands with mine and clasped them. I kissed her cheek again, then down to the edge of her jaw, and then down into the soft part of the side of her neck.

"Stop teasing me, babe," she moaned softly as my cock wedged between her ass cheeks.

"What if I like teasing you?" I asked her with a smile.

"Then keep teasing me, but know that at some point I'll turn that back on you," Angie threatened.

"Maybe I'd like that, you being in charge for a round," I said.

"Maybe I'd like that too," she grinned. "I could dress up all dominatrix with leather. I bet Lindsey would have fun with that too."

"Someday," I promised her. "I think you'd both be fantastic Mistresses for an afternoon."

Then I angled my hips and lifted myself off of her with my legs, letting my hard cock swing down into position, and with a little wiggling we got it into place and I pushed into her cunt. Angie sighed happily, angling her own hips a bit to make the entry easier, until I was fully inside her.

"Wasn't sure if you'd go for my ass or pussy," she said.

"I wasn't sure if your ass was available in the morning," I said, slowly starting to thrust into her.

"It's available whenever you want it, babe," she crooned, turning back to meet my lips for a kiss. "Between the times you've been so good to it, and knowing you can magically make it ready for you, I'll take you in my ass every day of the week if you want."

"Maybe we'll do that sometime," I grinned. "Ass Month, just to give your pussy a rest."

"Oh, God," she laughed. "I'll be so fucking horny for you by the end of that month I'll need you to fuck enough loads into my pussy I'll be coughing out your cum from the opposite end."

"I love you, Angie," I said, repeating our progression from last night.

"I love you too, babes," Angie said with a soft smile. "Now fuck me."

I did, starting slow as I fucked her with consistent strokes but ramping up into a steady, firm pace that clapped her ass cheeks against my pelvis as we continued to hold hands. Then I drilled deep into her and we just used our hips to mutually grind my cock in her cunt while I buried my face in her hair and breathed in the smell of her.

"Take me, Jerry," Angela gasped. "I'm yours, take me. Fuck, I'm your girlfriend now. I'm your fucking girlfriend, and you're my boyfriend. God, your cock is just so fuckinggood. But I'm more than that, aren't I? I'm more than your girlfriend."

"You are," I grunted, going back to thrusting into her with slow but hard strokes.

"Fuuuck, babes, just like that. Do that. Ungh. What am I? Tell me what I am."

"You're my concubine," I grunted into her ear. "You're in my harem. You're my beloved sex fiend."

"Fuck me like I'm your favourite toy," she gasped. "Use my fucking pussy, babes."

"I want more than your pussy," I said, pulling out of her and turning her over onto her back. "I want these tits, too." I buried my face between her breasts, sucking with hard, sloppy kisses across her flesh until I caught one of her nipples in my mouth and tongued it firmly. She moaned loudly and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Fuck, they're yours," Angie groaned. "Taste them, suck them, bite them. Do anything you want to them."

I loved on her tits for a while, slowly humping my hard cock against her thigh since I wasn't in the position to fuck her, and Angie's moans got louder as her arousal rose from my actions. Then, when I had rained kisses and nibbles across both of them, I kissed my way up from between her breasts to her lips, and as we made out I reached between us to get my cock lined up and I entered her again.

"Yesss," she hissed as I started fucking her again. "God, I love your cock."

"I love your cunt," I growled to her.

"Fuck me like an animal, babe," she groaned. "Fuck me like I'm your little bitch in heat."

I grunted and started fucking into her harder. We both became a little animalistic, grunting and growling as we fucked and I ended up raising from her to really power into my thrusts, looking down at her luscious body in the near-dark as her tits bounced and jostled. She'd raised her hands to brace herself against the headboard and was fucking back at me almost as hard as I was thrusting at her.

"God, yes," Angie grunted. "Fuck, almost- Fuckfuckfuck... Slap my tit, Jerry," Angie gasped. I reached down and gave her bouncing breast a slap from the side and she gasped hard. I did it to the other one and she gasped again, then I pinched her nipple roughly and wiggled her boob. "Ye-he-heess, babe. Be rough with my tits. God, do that. Do that!"

I mashed both of her breasts with my hands and gripped her hard, using them to really pound into her.

"Come for me, Angela," I growled. "I want to feel you come for me right now."

"Yeeeeesss, babe," Angie whined, her face twitching and then relaxing as she stopped fucking back at me and she oozed into her orgasm. I didn't stop my savage thrusting though, and she hiccuped once and then let out a wordless shout as her eyes shot open and she glared at me as a second orgasm chased right on the heels of the first. Her legs flexed from her toes all the way to her thighs and she gasped and hiccuped again as she tried to catch her breath.

Then the door to her room burst open. "Holy fuck, you two!" Suzie said loudly, only wearing a pair of panties. "Could you keep it down?" The thing was, she stopped in the doorway and just stared with wide eyes as I hammered into Angie, who didn't respond and was obviously in the throws of a big orgasm.

Eventually, Angela came down from her high, and her muscles relaxed again, and she caught her breath. "Fuck," she croaked, then looked over at the door. "Suse, in our out." Then Angie pushed me away from her lightly and I sat back on my heels, my cock popping out of her and standing proud in full view of Suzie.

Suzie's eyes were stuck on my cock. "I have a girl in my bed," she said, obviously unsure of what she actually wanted to do.

"Well, she can come join too," Angie said.

"I don't think she's into guys," Suzie said.

"Come here," Angie said sternly, gesturing for Suzie to come closer, and the shorter woman did until she was right next to the bed. "Suck it," Angie ordered.

Suzie bit her lip and then glanced up at my eyes for the first time that morning. "Only if you want to," I assured her.

"Oh, she wants to," Angie said. "Now do it. Taste me on him."

Suzie leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, slowly starting to blow me.

"Good," Angie said, grinning as she watched her roommate start sucking me off. Then she scooted around and sat up on her knees, leaning over Suzie to kiss me hard, before slipping off the bed. She got behind Suzie and pulled down her panties, sliding a hand between her cheeks. "Fuck, you're wet. How long were you listening to us have sex?"

"Long enough," Suzie mumbled, taking her lips from my cock only briefly to say it.

"Is your girl awake?"

"No," Suzie said. "At least I hope not."

"Is it serious or a fling?" I asked.

"S'not serious," Suzie mumbled.

"Then what are you doing sucking him? Get this cunt on his cock," Angie ordered her.

Suzie took her mouth from my cock, climbed onto the bed fully and without me moving at all she straddled me and sat down on my cock, her small pussy giving way purely due to how wet she was as it clamped hard while she forced herself onto me.

"God damn," I groaned.

"Fucking hell," she grunted. Then she started fucking herself on my cock.

"Good girl," Angie encouraged her roommate. "Take that dick like a champ with your tight little body."

I was braced with my hands behind me, so there wasn't all that much I could do except let the small woman fuck herself on my cock like I was a dildo for her, and she did just that. Her small tits bounced as she worked her hips hard. Then Suzie gritted her teeth and she looked into my eyes as she started getting close to an orgasm.

Angie saw it too and slid her hand down Suzie's back and the smaller woman faltered in her bouncing as her eyes went wide and I felt an extra pressure. Angie had just slipped a finger or two into her ass. But Suzie went back to fucking me, if not as vigorously.

"You gonna come, Suze?" Angie asked her quietly. "Gonna come on my boyfriend's big ol' cock?"

"You guys are official?" she gasped.

"Mhmm," Angie nodded. "Which means he'll be over here more, and you can sample this dick every once in a while with no strings attached. How's that sound?"

"Pretty- Good-" Suzie grunted.

"Are you close, Jerry?" Angie asked me.

"Close enough," I grunted. I'd been 'close' as I'd been railing Angie but had been holding off my orgasm for a while now.

"Where are you going to take his load, Suze?" Angela asked her roommate. "Gonna take it in your pussy as you come on his cock, or should he hold out 'till you're done so you can swallow it down and go back to your fling with cum breath instead of a treat for her to find in your cunt?"

"M-mouth," Suzie grunted.

"Oooh, you naughty girl," Angie teased her. "You want to taste my boyfriend's hot, slick load all over your tongue and coating the back of your throat?"

"Fuck you," Suzie said.

"Another time, babes," Angie said. "With a strapon. For now, come for him."

"Fuuuuuuuuu-" Suzie groaned, leaning forward towards me as she came hard and fast, her eyelids twitching as her hips seized and she stopped moving. Without the thrusting, I was treated to the rippling, flexing sensations of her tight little pussy, and I knew I could pop at any moment.

"Hurry up, he's about to blow," Angie said, removing her finger from Suzie's ass and bodily pulling her off of my cock. Suzie was sort of on autopilot as she spun onto her hands and knees and dropped her mouth to my cock, sucking me hard.

I groaned and unleashed my orgasm, feeling her moan as I shot off in Suzie's mouth. She had to start swallowing quickly and when I was done she fell over onto her side, swallowing her last mouthful and gasping for breath.

"Holy fuck," I groaned and leaned over to kiss Angie before I crawled over Suzie and spooned up behind her, feeling her small butt against my cock. "That was amazing, Suze."

"Thanks," she panted. "Pretty good yourself."

"Yeah, yeah," Angie said with a teasing smile as she grabbed Suzie's hands and pulled her away from me and towards the edge of the bed. "You can get more of him some other time, Suze. You need to get back to your girl. And I dare you not to brush your teeth first."

"You're a real bitch sometimes, you know that?" Suzie said as she slipped off the bed and bent over to find her panties on the floor.

"And you love me for it," Angie grinned, giving Suzie's upturned ass a friendly pat.

"Sometimes I regret it," Suzie grumbled as she pulled up her panties.

"And then you get over it," Angie said. "Now go have fun waking up your girl."

"Maybe I will," Suzie shot back as she headed for the door. "Maybe we'll be loud as fuck, too."

"Sounds good!" Angie said. "We'll be over her with his cock inside me, happy to listen."

Suzie flashed us the finger as she left.

"You two have a weird relationship," I said, shaking my head.

"Yeah, pretty much," Angie chuckled, getting up on the bed. "Still hard for me, babe?"

"Always," I said, rolling over to show her my cock.

"Good," Angie said, getting me onto my back and starting to straddle me. "Cause all that talk of you taking my ass whenever you want to gave me a craving." She pressed my cock to her asshole and took in a breath. "This is what being in the harem is like sometimes, right? Getting you other girls to fuck 'cause it juices up your batteries or whatever?"

"It doesn't have to be unless you want to," I said, biting the inside of my lip as she teased me with her butthole.

"Are you kidding me?" Angela asked. "That was fun as shit. You need to come and see me at work, I've got a few girls in mind who could use a good, quick dicking. But for now,I need another dicking." She sat down a little lower, popping my cock into her ass as she moaned happily, then started shifting back and forth to wiggle me deeper.

* * * * *

"OK, so what's the plan then?" Lindsey asked.

We were sitting down in the basement of my house and I was begrudgingly doing situps since we were using the 'we're all working out together' excuse again. Unfortunately, Angela had needed to go to work and wasn't able to join us, and Annalise really did stick out as older than us by a little bit so my parents might have asked questions we didn't want to answer.

That left the four of us, which actually meant Stacey, Lauren and Lindsey were doing their best to tease the shit out of me by dressing as scantily as they dared get caught in by the adults, and were stretching and doing all sorts of other interesting things with their bodies.

"I'm not entirely sure," I said. Lauren and I had gone over the Council of Threes meeting again with Stacey and Lindsey, and now I was sort of left with the question of what I wanted to do with all my power. It was the kind of situation where option paralysis was hitting me hard - when I could doanything, deciding onsomething was a lot more difficult. "One thing that Lauren said at the meeting is sticking in my head though."

"Wait, what did I say?" Lauren asked.

"You told Uwe that I was planning on being a 'working Seat' when he was saying nothing was going to be expected of me in the first century," I said. "Which, off-hand, also brings up needing to figure out how to make us live that long."

"I'll put 'functional immortality' on the list," Lindsey said.

"Also reverse ageing," Stacey pointed out. "I mean, I'd bet my ass you'll end up being a ridiculously hot MILF, but we might want to come back to when we're hot and lean like now."

"Noted," Lindsey said, scribbling it down in the notebook that she never seemed to be without these days. "And also thanks!"

"Anyways," I said. "'Working Seat' is what stuck in my head."

"I kind of said that randomly fronting to Uwe," Lauren said. "But if we think about it, whatshould you be doing as a Seat?"

"The only job I know of officially is passing Judgements," I said. "Other than that, I guess it's more about my wants, and getting the power to fulfill them."

"Well, while I love Annalise, we don't want random mages showing up at your front door," Lauren said. "So we need to set up a system for people to let you know they want to request a Judgement."

"Oh, that's easy," Lindsey said. "Let's just make an e-mail address. Then anyone who wants a Judgement from Jerry can e-mail what their issue is, with who, and what they are offering as payment."

"That... might actually work," I said.

"How will people know to use it, though?" Stacey asked. "Are we taking out ads in the magical newspaper and magazine? 'Hey, just FYI, contact me for Judgements?'"

"No, not like that," I said, leaning over and giving Stacey a little teasing shove just as she was about to start planking. "Well, maybe like that too, but I was thinking I just make a proclamation. Then anyone with magic in the world will just kind of know they can email in their request."

"This is so ridiculous that it will probably work," Lauren said.

"I'll make the email address and keep tabs on it," Lindsey offered.

"I will too," Lauran nodded.

"OK," I said. "That's probably a good idea because then I can go into the judgements without any bias from hearing one side before the other."

"You just need to not fall for another hot mage asking for help," Lauren teased me. "Which brings up my next order of business - the harem is now at five strong but there are more potential members we should start thinking about."

"Don't you think we should maybe slow down?" I asked. "Hookups are one thing, but I'm already trying to figure out how to do five relationships at once here and it hasn't even been a month."

Lauren and the girls completely ignored me. "So Tala has already texted me this morning saying thanks again for New Year's. She had a blast and is hoping for more."

"Actually, that brings up a question," Lindsey interrupted, turning to me. "Did taking her virginity net you any more power than a regular fuck?"

I grunted and sighed, deciding it wasn't worth circling back around to my previous statement. "No," I said. "Not as far as I could tell. It was normal, though we did end with a facial so it blunted the final net gain a bit."

"Hmm, OK," Lindsey said, flipping to another page in her notebook and scribbling down a thought. "I guess that's good news cause we don't have to go virgin hunting." That made Lauren and Stacey both guffaw and snort. "But that reminds me of another thing - we should test what sort of gains you get while fucking with a condom. If it's the same, that would make it easier for you to hook up and finish 'inside' of randoms."

"Not it," Lauren said, putting her finger to her nose.

"Not- Ah, damn," Stacey started, but Lindsey beat her to it. "Alright, I'll get a condom and we can try it for science."

"I've already got condoms from our first time, I'll bring them over tomorrow," Lauren said.

"Aw, I'm glad you were being safe before Jerry turned out to be magical," Lindsey grinned.