Font of Fertility Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do something for you, Esmerelda had challenged me. Hadn't I been doing that already? Wasn't sleeping with a bunch of women, and choosing to fall in love with six of themalready doing what I wanted? And I was in love with Jordan now - I couldn't deny that. She was sexy and in my head in a way that even Lauren wasn't. If anything, Lauren was my heart and Jordan was my brain. The others... they weren't less. At all. But they felt like perfect compliments to me, puzzle pieces that matched up with me perfectly, instead of being parts of thesame piece.

I was doing Love my own way, but so far my use of magic had always been reactive. Had been guarded. I did things to help myself and others, to do my duty as a Seat, and to try and figure out what it all meant and how I was supposed to do it. I'd done fun things for the girls.

What had I done for myself?

Well, other than make my dick bigger, and that had been thefirst thing I did.

Whatdid I want to do with my magic?

I didn't have that answer yet.

Working through all of that, only to come to a non-answer, was frustrating but necessary to start the conversation with myself before I opened it up with the girls. It had also taken the time for most of us to finish our entrees, and the waiters came in to clear the dishes. When they were gone to go fetch the desserts, Esmerelda leaned back in her chair and let out an exceedingly impolite belch that trailed into a satisfied sigh.

"Well, this has been nice," she said, looking around the table at the girls. "And I've decided that I don't want to kill any of you, so that's good."

"Gee, thanks," Lauren snorted and shook her head. "There's still dessert coming."

"I think it was a wise man who said 'Always leave them wanting more,'" Esmerelda said, standing up. "Perhaps we'll do this again in a decade or so."

"Esmerelda," I said, "I would like to do this more often than that if we're going to be at least friendly neighbours."

"An annual thing, then?" Esmerelda asked with a little smirk on her lips and a slightly raised eyebrow twitch.

"I was thinking whenever we had the desire to talk," I offered. "I know you and Ezekiel were cordial, but I think you were more than that."

"And what, exactly, do you think we were then?" Esmerelda asked, leaning over and placing her hands on the table as she stared at me. "You think I rode his big, black cock? That I became one of his whores, addicted to him and letting him put baby after baby inside of me?"

"Jesus Christ," Stacey muttered.

"Never met him, he was before my time," Esmerelda said off-handedly to her.

"No, I didn't think that," I said with a sigh. "And I wouldn't judge you if youwere like that with him. I don't think I'm in a place to judge anyone right now. But I don't think you were. Ido think that you two were more than neighbours though. I think you helped each other. I think you used the Rod to help him create his Sanctum."

Esmerelda slowly smiled. "That may be true," she admitted.

"Then, since I'm using it for now, I feel like I should offer you something in return," I said. "As an act of goodwill to start us being able to trust each other. If you have a project you want help with, I'll help. No payment, no expectations."

"And if I ask you to help me kill someone? Or lots of someones?" Esmerelda asked.

I swallowed. "I'll ask that you considermy temperament and outlook on things when you decide what to call my offer up on," I said. "And I didn't say I wouldn't ask questions."

"A favour with caveats isn't quite the chit you seem to think it is, Jeremiah Grant," Esmerelda said darkly.

"Neither is threatening to abuse the offer of a friendly favour," I pointed out.

"Also, a good fucking is still on the table," Lindsey said. "Just saying. And that won't even be the favour." Lauren snorted and covered her mouth at that.

"Fine, Jeremiah," Esmerelda said, standing up. "When I come up with something that I think is worth testing your trust with, I will let you know."

"And until then?" I asked.

"Until then, you can stay on your side of our border and continue to experiment. The next time we meet, I expect that you should have a new understanding of what we are capable of," she said. Then Esmerelda stood up straight and looked up to the ceiling of the room and spoke a word that seemed to pass through my brain without registering. I knew Iheard it but my mind just didn't comprehend the very sound of it, let alone the meaning. I didn't have time to consider that, however, as Esmerelda's clothing withered to dust and I had one split moment of seeing her naked - she was as hot under her clothes as she was with them on, her breasts were perfect and budded with little innie nipples, her stomach was flat and natural, and she had a mane of close-cropped dark curls on her mound. It was only a split second of beauty, however, before it turned to horror as her skin melted and sloughed off her muscles and bones, all of her tendons snapped and her musculature coiled and sprang into confetti as her organs darkened into husks and broke into dust, and then her bones collapsed without anything holding them up and clattered to the floor.

The room was quiet for almost an entire minute.

"What thefuck?" Stacey asked for all of us.

The bones were gone - all of Esmerelda was gone.

"Must be some sort of weird teleportation," Lindsey said, having stood up to examine the floor. "No residue or anything. I wonder- I wonder if she was even here at all? Maybe that was some sort of a homunculus or copy or clone or something."

"Lindsey, baby," I said, holding my head in my hands as I rested my elbows on the table. "Theories later." Annalise looked as spooked as I was sure that I did, and we made eye contact and I tried to reassure her silently.

Lindsey took her seat as the dessert was delivered, an extra being placed at Esmerelda's spot since they must have assumed she'd gone to the washroom or something. It was a creme caramel flan that smelled sugary and amazing, and all I could do was look at it and imagine it melting to reveal a skeletal structure inside it.

"So..." Lindsey said once we were alone again. "After dinner, are we going to call up your Miami Hottie and have a little orgy at her place, or what?"

Lauren snorted again and shot a glare at Lindsey.

"She asked for more warning than that," Stacey said around her first mouthful of the dessert. "Probably wants more time to get her butt ready for another king-quality dicking."

I closed my eyes and tried to figure out what the hell I was feeling, but was distracted by Lauren's hand sliding onto my thigh and squeezing me softly. I opened my eyes again and found all the girls looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're quiet, dorkus," Lauren said. "Too damn quiet."

"That was a lot," I said. "I'm stressed."

"Talk about it now, or wait to process a bit?" Lauren asked me.

"Process, I think," I said. "Unless anyone has early thoughts?"

Lauren looked to Lindsey, who shook her head and gestured to the Rod, which was still leaning against the table next to her. She had plenty to occupy herself with.

Annalise was next around the table and she shrugged. "I agree, it was a lot," she said. "And she's obviously not quite... right. But I think she offered you a lot to think about, and I think she was right about one thing. You need to do some stuff for you, Jeremiah. Like with me and finding out I can teach myself to fly. I don't know how to explain it right, but you've been doing so much for all of us, and we happily do things with and for you. Doing something for yourself is different though."

Lauren smiled and reached across the table to take Annalise's hand and give her a squeeze of agreement.

"Well, I don't know about all that," Stacey said, polishing off the last of her flan quickly and then smacking her lips. "But I do know I've had something on my mind since Esmerelda walked into the room."

"What's that?" Lauren asked.

Stacey smirked, then lifted up her spoon and dropped it on the floor. "Oops," she said. Then she slid down from her seat and crawled under the table.

"God damn it," Lindsey said. "I was gonna do that after the serious talk."

"I got here first, bitch," Stacey laughed from under the table as she got between my legs and quickly started working on my zipper.

"Stacey-" I started, but Lauren grabbed my hand to interrupt me.

"Let her, Jerry," she said, then leaned over and kissed me softly. "We've all been wanting to do it since Esmerelda brought it up. Even Annalise."

I glanced across the table at the fire mage and she blushed and shrugged.

"Tonight we relax," Lauren declared. "No more magic talk, no more Seat talk. The next few days are going to be busy and we're splitting up for a bit soon even if we'll all be together again in a week or two. So I vote that our absolutely lovely, handsome, powerful, sex god boyfriend pays for our night out, and then we head back home, pick up Angie on the way and we have a proper Jerry and the Harem evening."

"Five on one sounds fun," Lindsey smirked.

"After I'm done down here," Stacey said from under the table, already sucking my cock as I breathed deep and slow to keep my composure from the tingles of pleasure she was sending through me.

"Of course," Lauren giggled. "Plus, Jerry hasn't even started his dessert."

"I thinkwe're his dessert," Annalise said, grinning mischievously, and all of us looked across the table at her a little shocked before we started laughing.

***---***---***

"Get fuuuuucked," Lauren cheered in a sing-song voice as she smashed through another of the Mario Party minigames, winning by a landslide.

"Goddamn it," Benji said, dropping his controller in frustration as he'd been the next closest to winning. Again.

I smirked a little and shook my head, then checked my phone again as I felt it vibrate. I'd elected to sit out for the game since it was only for 4 players.

To be fair, I didn't even deserve to be awake that morning after the night I'd had. Following the end of dinner, we'd ended up at Angie's apartment and things had gotten a little wild. I'd put up a sound barrier around her room, and all of the girls who didn't have it already got the fire-proofing so that Annalise wouldn't cause any injuries. Lauren had spent a lot of time with her, as had Lindsey, to make sure she was comfortable and having fun, which was a good thing because with five girlfriends in one bed I wasn't exactly making a lot of choices. With three girls I could be in charge, with four I could direct the flow a bit. Five was where I lost control to their whims and always had my cock, my mouth and at least one hand busy.

At the end of the night we'd needed to split up. Angie stayed home, and I left her in bed with a searing kiss. Lauren and Lindsey had headed home as well, while I dropped Stacey at home and then returned to the Bed and Breakfast with Annalise to spend the night cuddling with her since she hadn't gotten that yet.

And, unfortunately, that only lasted about four hours since we'd been out so late. Then I'd gotten woken up by a call from Lauren, right after a call from Stacey, who were both reminding me that we were back on the schedule for the week and I couldn't sleep in.

I stopped at home, making an appearance for my parents so they wouldn't question where I had been, and then Lauren had picked me up for our hangout at Jay's house. Clarissa was leaving the next day early, so this was the last chance we'd have to get to know her more.

Making sure to tilt my phone screen away from the others, I checked my text and couldn't help but smile a little. Angie was getting ready for work and had taken a picture of herself, fresh out of the shower in the bathroom. I sent her an eggplant emoji and an overheating face emoji and closed the message.

"What's so funny?" Jay asked me from across on the other couch. He was sitting next to Clarissa as she leaned back on him from the middle seat, and Benji was on the other end. I was sitting in the chair with Lauren sitting on the ground and leaning back against my legs.

"Nothing," I said, shaking my head lightly.

"Dude, that's like the eighth text you've gotten this morning that made you grin like that," Benji said.

"Jealous how popular he is?" Lauren asked, making it sound like light teasing even if it was a bit of a prod at Benji considering he was still on thin ice.

"Well, no," Benji said.

"I am," Jay said, not under the same cloud as Benji was. "What's the deal? Join a new Discord server or something?"

"No, nothing like that. It's nothing," I said, making a show of putting my phone in my pocket. And, of course, it vibrated right then. Both the guys and Clarissa looked at me.

"Well?" Jay asked.

"It's fine, I'm here," I said. "Paying attention."

"Maybewe should check it," Benji suggested.

"Oh, for fucks sake," Lauren sighed. She stood up and reached her hand into my pocket, pulling out my phone and winking at me where they couldn't see. Then she made a show of unlocking my phone and looking at the message as she grinned. "Damn, she's looking hot as hell," Lauren said. Then she turned the phone to me without showing the others. It was a picture from Jordan, all done up and sitting in the passenger seat of a car as she flashed her little tits with her pierced nipples by pulling her sweater up. She'd told me earlier she was going to hang out with some of her old High School friends. The text that came after said her friend was paying for the gas inside the station.

"Wait, who looks hot?" Jay asked.

"You're lying," Benji shook his head.

"I dunno, boys," Clarissa said. "The look on Jerry's face says otherwise."

"Lauren, someone else is sending him pics and you're OK with that?" Jay asked.

My girlfriend shrugged with a grin and handed me back my phone. "Why wouldn't I be? We both fucked her."

That had both Jay and Benji's eyes going wide, and Clarissa guffawing.

"Are we gonna play or not?" Lauren demanded as she sat back down, this time in my lap. "Cause I'm like two turns away from winning the fuck out of this round."

***---***---***

"Cash payment," I confirmed with the Used Car Salesman.

He looked me up and down, glanced at Annalise and Maya, and shrugged before heading back to his office to get the paperwork in order.

"Jerry, you didn't need to get something so new," Annalise said, taking my hand as we were left alone.

"Yes, I did," I said, taking her other hand in mine as well and squeezing them both as I looked down at her. She was back in her usual scruffy style, wearing a hoodie even though it was moderately warm down in southern New Mexico despite it being winter.

"Stop questioning your boyfriend, Anna," Maya sighed and rolled her eyes. "He's a sex wizard god guy or whatever. Let him treat you to a two-year-old truck." I didn't miss the slight implication that as the resident 'sex wizard god guy or whatever' I could have possibly donemore than a two-year-old truck, but I had my reasons. First, because buying something used would come with less hassle than buying from a brand dealership. Second, because Annalise wasn't the kind of girl who cared aboutnew so much asuseful. And it hadn't taken me too much effort with an online search to find the right truck to get her.

"I'll question my boyfriend all I want," Annalise said to her sister, then turned to look up at me. "Thank you, Jerry."

"You're welcome," I said and kissed her lightly.

"Am I getting a goodbye kiss like that too?" Maya asked with a smirk.

"No!" Annalise said, letting go of my hand to swat at her sister.

I'd teleportaled the two of them to a restaurant down the street from the Used Car Dealership in Albuquerque, and we'd walked onto the lot. With the truck nearly in our possession, it was almost time for me to leave them.

"You're sure you want to do this without me?" I asked. "I can push the other stuff."

Annalise breathed in through her nose and nodded. "I can handle it," she said. "Though I might want to call you tonight if that's OK?"

"Of course it is," I said, pulling her into a hug. Then I spread my arm out and invited Maya into the group hug, and she joined. "Anything you need. Anythingeither of you needs."

"Notanything," Annalise mumbled at her sister, which made me snort a little.

The salesman came out with a clipboard, and I quickly signed where needed and so did Annalise. The truck was going under her name, and she would drive it back up and meet us once she and Maya were done meeting with their older brothers, and going back to their old house to salvage anything else they could before the weather could do any more damage to the abandoned property.

The salesman was shocked when he realized I meantcash and pulled it out of my jacket pocket, peeling off a few thousand to hold back. It had taken under an hour in total, and he handed Annalise the keys. The girls, with their bags of clothes and things that they'd bought while staying at the Bed and Breakfast, climbed into the truck and I leaned in the driver's window and kissed Annalise.

"Call me if you need anything," I said. "And be safe."

"I will," she promised.

"Have you decided...?" I asked, leaving it open-ended.

"I think I need to tell them," Annalise sighed. "In case he comes back. And to explain everything."

"If I know and can handle it, so can our brothers," Maya said.

"You might still be one of us," Annalise pointed out. "Ascendance can happen any time during puberty, and usually a little later on."

"Well if Iam a wizard, I hope it's something dope like sex magic and not just blowing people up with fire," Maya said. "Then again, if I get something that would make sex with most other people impossible..."

"Shutup, Maya!" Annalise grunted, making her younger sister cackle at how easy it was to tease her. Annalise turned to me and kissed me again. "We'll see you in a week or so. I love you."

I grinned hard enough that my cheeks hurt and I kissed her again. "I love you too."

"Now go learn what you can from the Finnish Media Mogul," Annalise said, turning over the engine of the truck. "I want to hear what she has to say. And if you fuck her."

"I promise to give you all the details that are relevant," I said with a little eye roll of my own.

Once they had pulled away, I stuck my hands in my pockets and watched the truck until they turned a corner and drove out of sight. I didn't like Annalise going off on her own with George still somewhere out there, but it was necessary. George Stoker hadn't shown his head yet, and as far as I knew he was magicless. The girls couldn't live in fear of him forever.

And she'd be back, and was going to join Lindsey and Stacey up at Cardinal. Then they'd be together, and Lauren, Angie and I would join them next school year.

It couldn't come fast enough.

With a sigh, I hit the sidewalk and started walking back up the street to that restaurant that had a convenient door to teleportal through. I really did have a meeting to prepare for with 'Other Anna,' Yaroslav's Prime.

I didn't notice the way the shadow beneath the nearby used Camaro shuddered, stretched, and then detached, sliding across the ground and skipping from car to car before silently merging with my own.

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are great, but Comments are even better.

Font of Fertility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or AMA: The Boyfriend series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!