Food For Thought Ch. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan was lost for words, having been caught checking her out. "I think that could be arranged," he chuckled and smiled in return.

Lilith's mouth curled into a provocative smile as she pressed her arms together, causing her cleavage to peek out before laughing and reaching for the last dumpling.

Logan tapped at his Glass quickly, paying the bill before she could protest. They usually fought over who would pay, but this time he was adamant he would have victory before the first shot was fired. Savoring the last dumpling, Lilith presumably didn't notice, eyes closed, gently humming in contentment at the unique flavor satisfying her hunger.

"We probably should have ordered more. Those dumplings were amazing regardless of whatever pork-like substance they used as a replacement," he mused. "Maybe next time."

Opening her eyes slowly, she nodded in accordance as she ate the last dumpling. "Sounds like a plan. However, I believe it's time for dessert." Lilith tapped on her Glass. "You bastard! When did you pay?" She glared at him and raised an eyebrow.

Standing up and playing innocent, Logan looked off into the distance. "No clue what you're talking about, but the early bird usually gets the worm, no?" Offering her a mischievous grin, Logan touched her hand gently and gave it a soft caress. Lilith shook her head and stood, giving his hand a quick squeeze as she did so. They walked to the restaurant's doors. "I believe that means I'm winning now, but who's keeping count?" He asked over his shoulder while picking up the pace and expecting some lighthearted retribution.

"Get back here, mister!" Lilith bounced after him with a genuine sound of happiness undercutting her mock indignation.

The trip to Logan's temporary apartment was a pleasant one. They chatted and didn't waste much time getting extra flirty despite being in public. There was building anticipation that felt like static between them. Once through the apartment doorway, he put his hands on her waist, feeling her body under his grasp.

Lilith rested her hands on his shoulders and let out a faint sigh. "I've missed how your hands feel on me," she murmured. His touch sent little shivers across her body.

Logan pulled her against him. She looked at him longingly as their lips touched and began to kiss; it quickly became more than a little peck as their tongues intertwined. Lilith leaned into their kiss, and Logan wasted no time moving her to the table, where she sat, wrapping one leg around him without breaking their stride.

The kisses grew more desperate as their hands wandered across each other's bodies, Logan's jacket falling to the floor. She tried to undo one of her boots, but he stopped her. Their eyes locked on each other as they shared a hungry look.

"I think you should leave them on," he said, releasing her hand. He felt the surface of her boot, the texture of which felt almost like genuine leather. "You look fantastic in heels." He smiled and then kissed her again.

Lilith moaned as her hands resumed their exploration. He stroked his thumb across her cheek before continuing his kisses down her jaw to her neck. She wrapped her arms around him, loud breathy sighs escaping every time his lips made contact with her flushed fair skin.

Logan gave her a tender kiss before picking her up and taking her to bed, where he sat her on the edge. He stood in front of her, took her chin in his hand, and they gazed at each other. Her red lips parted and appeared so inviting.

Logan could see the swell of her breast with every breath as he caressed her chin and stared into her eyes. "You're beautiful," he said quietly, the words slipping out as if meant to be a thought. Lillith blushed, her cheeks reddening as she bit her lip.

Lilith moaned as Logan played with her hair, slightly pulling as he did so. Her eyes caught the prominent bulge in his pants, and she grasped it mischievously. She looked up with a wordless question visible on her face. The hair Logan had been playing with fell gently back around her face framing it perfectly as he let go, nodding as he started to play with it again.

Lilith put her hands on Logan's pants with a need in her eyes. "Go ahead," he said firmly. "I want to see it in your mouth."

Licking her lips in anticipation, she pulled his pants off and liberated his cock as it pulsed for her attention. Her hand gripped the semi-hard member, bigger than average but not huge. Logan grabbed her hair as she leaned forward, engulfing his phallus in her warm mouth. She looked up at him, amethyst eyes sparkling with desire and enjoyment.

Lilith's tongue played with his cock, encouraging it to erection, and it willingly complied. Logan could feel her mouth get snug around him, and the back of her throat felt closer. She slipped her mouth off his cock and released a low moan. Logan popped free, and Lilith's mouth hung slightly open.

Logan clutched her hair tighter and pushed his cock toward her mouth. Lilith's lips parted as she leaned into his grip, welcoming his hardness. Logan watched as she swallowed him to the base in one easy stroke. The silky feel of her around him felt amazing. "You look so pretty with me in your mouth," Logan growled.

Lilith could only sigh in response and licked the underside of his shaft with her tongue. Her hands rested on her breasts as she squeezed them through her dress. From his angle, Logan could easily see the soft flesh hidden beneath.

He used her hair to slide her up and down his length, careful not to pull hard. She was relaxed and let him take the lead; she liked the feeling of him using her. "I think you should put in a little work here," he said in jest, letting his cock rest in her mouth.

Lilith happily sucked, working her lips into a tight seal around his erection, lazily moving up and down, savoring the feel of his hard warm cock. Logan moaned in pleasure as her mouth pulled him in. Logan eased his hold on her hair, and it slipped through his fingers. Lilith sped up her sucking causing wet noises to emanate around his shaft.

"Your mouth feels so good, Lilith," he said as he looked at her, her violet eyes had never left him. Logan groaned again with the enjoyment she was creating, and he thrust his hips forward, driving his cock deeper, bringing forth a loud whimper of pleasure from her.

Her hand snaked down and lifted the front of her dress to play with her pussy as she sucked him. He pulled her head off him and noticed, with her mouth still open, thin tendrils of saliva connecting them. "I think it's time for the main course," he said, pushing her back.

"I thought we had that earlier," Lilith giggled. "What happened to the dessert?"

Logan removed his clothes and watched her intently as she shifted on the bed, spreading her thighs for him. She wore crotchless lacy black panties that easily showed how wet she was. "I'm already soaking wet; please fill me," she said breathlessly.

"Someone came prepared!" He said, raising an eyebrow.

Lilith bit her lip and shook her hips invitingly, showing off her smooth pussy framed by the panties. Logan climbed on her and pulled the front of her dress down, revealing more of her fair skin and freeing her firm breasts. They jiggled, and after coming to rest, Lilith played with a nipple.

Logan couldn't resist the gorgeous creature in front of him and quickly lined up his hard cock with her wet pussy. There was resistance, but she promptly stretched around him and seized his throbbing member within her silky walls. He could feel the heat radiating from her and the slick lubrication dripping on his head as he passionately pushed forward.

Lilith moaned as he entered her while Logan let out a low grunt at the delightful sensation surrounding his cock. Her canal fit like a glove, contracting as he began to pull out, not wanting him to go. Logan stopped with the head inside her and thrust forward, causing them both to moan in ecstasy. Lilith wrapped her legs around Logan and pressed him against her. The small buckles on her boots dug into his skin, making him growl at her.

"I love how you feel inside me," Lilith whispered between breaths.

Logan began to pump firmly and rhythmically in and out of her enticing pussy. Their moans were loud and united as their eagerness overtook them. Lilith's eyes rolled back into her head as Logan repeatedly buried himself in her. His fingers grazed down her neck, causing her pussy to clench hard around him. "I want you on top," Logan spoke excitedly, giving her throat a light squeeze.

They rolled together, with Lilith on him. As she removed her dress, leaving her in only boots and panties, Logan looked at her in awe. Her purple hair was messy, her cheeks flushed red with desire, and her eyes were half open. "I want to cum inside you while you ride me," Logan commanded as he gripped her thighs.

Lilith rode Logan's cock at his request. Their hips met with the sounds of flesh meeting flesh. Logan ran one hand over her thigh and up her abdomen feeling the softness of her skin. The other hand found her clit and played synchronized with the rise and fall of her body. Lilith's cries of pleasure got louder and breathier. Logan could feel her pussy constricting, bringing him closer to climax.

While her breasts bounced in front of him, he took one firmly, massaging it, then pinched and tugged on her stiff, sensitive nipple. "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum.." she cried, one hand on Logan and the other tightly on her breast. Logan held onto her hand while the other dug into her thigh as he erupted inside her. With one final clash of their bodies, she ground against him as she came on his cock. Logan wasn't sure when he last came this much or this hard, but it felt like he thoroughly filled her pussy with cum.

Lilith finished her climax, leaned forward and rested on top of him, her head sliding down to his shoulder. His softening cock fell from her pussy with a pop when she moved.

"That was spectacular," Logan said, his hands gliding over her back.

Lilith hummed in agreement. "It's been a while since I've had anything that good." She nuzzled her face into his neck and shoulder, enjoying the feel of his taut body against hers.

"Likewise. We probably should have done this sooner," he hugged her.

"You really filled me up, It feels good!" Lilith pressed her thighs together, feeling like her pussy got what it needed.

"It was hard not to," Logan joked. "Watching you ride me was mesmerizing; you're a fair-skinned goddess with beautiful hair."

"I'm glad my beautiful hair got you off," Lilith laughed, suppressing a snort.

"I also liked your taking charge," she said.

Previously, their sexual adventures had been 'vanilla,' so hearing that made him feel good about this most recent encounter. "I'll have to remember that next time. I'm sure there's more I could do to put you in your place," he joked, giving her butt a harmless smack.

"Mmmm... don't tease me with a good time. I'm too tired," she said, wiggling her body against him.

They lay for a while, enjoying being together. Their breathing slowed, and they relaxed against each other. Logan began to softly play with her hair, eliciting a sleepy hum.

"You can stay here tonight if you want," he added, the tiredness of the last sixteen hours catching up to him.

"That sounds nice. Will you hold me?" She said, almost inaudibly, as she drifted off to sleep.

Logan rolled them over, put his arms around her and held her tightly as they fell asleep.

In the morning, after showering, they sat at the small table in his rented apartment and ate. An aerial service bot had delivered the food from a stall on a higher level.

Lilith sat next to him in one of his shirts and her crotchless panties. The shirt hung open, revealing the outer curves of her breasts. Logan had been distracted by her and not paying attention to what she was saying.

"Hey!" Lilith's voice was accompanied by a light kick.

Logan looked up at her and blinked a few times. "Sorry, what were you saying?" He asked apologetically.

Lilith pouted and took a bite of her toast. Logan had made sure to order a decent amount of food, given she might not have been getting enough proper meals.

"I WAS asking if you thought this guy you're after might have made it off-world since you can't find him," she said louder with a cocked eyebrow.

"I doubt it," he said thoughtfully, "none of the financials add up. I asked a specialist to look, but nothing has been altered. He's still on Bendraar somewhere." He set the terminal down and pulled up his work from the night before. The overlaid pre-construction diagram and the actual layout of the mag-lev tunnel filled the room again. "I was searching for discrepancies between what was planned and what was built in case my guy added anything he could be hiding in." Logan drank some coffee while he spoke. Coffee was the one plant that made it to just about every new world regardless of habitability. Terrans had to have their coffee fix.

"What about behind the walls?" Lillith asked, walking over to the edge of the floating diagrams.

Logan watched her stand. His shirt rested just below the top hem of her panties, so everything was on display. He shook himself lightly. "I considered it originally, but everything surrounding it is solid metal. Outside of some tight maintenance crawl spaces for power cables and other services, it is solid foundation blocks for three thousand feet in all directions to support the levels above," he said, doing his best to keep his eyes above her waistline.

Lilith examined the diagrams closely. "Humor me. Can you access the plans for the surrounding support sections and display them around the tunnel?" She asked, with intrigue in her voice.

Logan pulled up the input prompt and let it blink at him a few times before smiling and entering the request for the diagrams. After a few moments, there was a chime; Logan took them from the projected display and threw them over the already floating diagrams. Everything was resized as the new data layer was added. The tunnel diagrams shrank, allowing the surrounding supports to be shown. "As I said, solid metal," gesturing to the depicted metal blocks surrounding the tunnel in all directions.

"You also said he was adding charges for additional construction bot run time, right?" She raised her eyebrow, another question forming as she gazed at him with her violet eyes.

"Yeah, he was padding the construction report to help raise the costs so he could skim a little extra. Why do you ask?" He looked at her with curiosity.

"Well... what if he was running them to build something?" she asked in a leading manner.

"You can see that nothing additional was built. The bot's run logs don't reflect the extra time he was supposedly using them. I checked all those onsite." Logan rubbed his face trying to figure out where she was going with this.

"What if he deleted the extra time from the logs?" She faced him and put a hand on her hip, frustrated with how dense he was.

"That's plausible, but again, nothing additional was built," he said, frowning at her.

Lilith walked over and leaned on the table. Her pussy was next to him, and it was visibly wet. Logan arched an eyebrow and tore his eyes from it to look at her. She was getting turned on by leading him on like this.

She smirked. "You said it yourself; everything around the tunnel was solid metal... sooo... he wouldn't be adding anything on, would he? He'd have to dig it out," she said, subtly spreading her legs.

Logan blinked at her, the gears in his head starting to turn slowly. "But it's solid Durasteel, and the sheer depth of it would make it hundreds of times stronger than any ship's armor. It would take..." He trailed off mid-sentence.

"Months, right? Probably quite a few months, even with construction bots." Lilith spoke confidently with an air of satisfaction. "He had been at it for a while; you said so yourself." She smiled at him triumphantly.

Logan stood up and dressed. It was before him the whole time, but the sheer implausibility caused him to dismiss the idea from the beginning. Lilith was probably right, and he had to head back to the tunnel to search it again. As he was getting ready, he glanced at her. She was bent over the table, picking at some food with a big smile, her crotchless panties again framing her tempting pussy.

He pulled his jacket on and stood behind her running his hands over her hips and gripped them tightly. She moaned at his touch and wiggled her butt against him. Logan could feel himself getting hard; unfortunately, work came first. "You very much deserve a reward, but it will have to wait until I finish my investigation," Logan said, gripping her hips again.

Lilith seductively looked over her shoulder at him. "Are you sure you can't stay and reward me now?" She ground her pussy against his hardening dick. "I can put the boots back on if you'd like," Lilith said.

Logan imagined her bent over the table full of his cum but willed himself to move away from her. He smacked her behind, causing her to giggle.

"Oh, how I would love to, but regrettably, I'm behind schedule already, and duty calls," he said as he slotted the terminal back into his Glass.

"Perhaps you'll still be here when I return?" He asked, pausing at the door.

"Perhaps..." Lilith said coyly, batting her eyes at him. She stood up and leaned back against the table, demonstrating what he would miss as he stepped through the doorway.

12