Food For Thought Ch. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan acknowledged the transfer of the scene to First Lieutenant Meford and logged the transfer of custody for the credits. The case was over, and he could leave.

He nodded to the three in the room and took one last look at the strange scene he found and headed into the passage. Logan was glad to leave this behind and head towards something he felt truly mattered.

Entering the apartment, Logan had hoped Lilith would still be there waiting for him. She wasn't. Part of him knew she wouldn't be.

He started collecting the few personal items he brought with him and got ready to leave Bendraar. He wasn't quite sure what his next steps were.

He sat on the bed for a moment and stared at the ceiling. Thoughts swirling around his head. Logan didn't want to let Lilith go again. Something was wrong and she wasn't talking about it. She was a strong woman who could take care of her own problems. Whatever burden she was carrying, he wanted to help her lift it.

Logan tapped on his Glass to bring up his list of contacts. He found Lilith and quickly called her, as the system showed she was reachable via a direct connection. She hadn't left yet.

A few short moments later Lilith's face appeared in front of him smiling.

"Hello again, miss me already?" Lilith batted her eyelashes at him

Logan looked at her for a moment, her eyes peering at him during the short pause.

"Just a little. I was hoping you'd still be here when I got back. I owe you a reward." He tried to be a playful, giving her a knowing smile.

"I'm sorry, I had to get going. There was a small bit of work left to do before I headed off world." She pouted slightly, looking glum. "I would have loved to see what reward you had in mind."

"I'm sure you would have loved it. Where are you headed next?" Wherever it was Logan was going to be going there as well.

Lilith gave him a smile and looked away for a moment at something out of the communications window's frame. She looked just as beautiful through a display as she did in person.

"I'm headed to Skye, the company that hired me has a small office there they need some help at." Lilith said, fixing her eyes back on him.

Logan really had to sell this, he raised his eyebrows in surprise and did the best act he could.

"Really? That's a little weird, I actually just got a case on Skye. Looks like you may get that reward sooner rather than later" He gave her a big mischievous smile and hoped she bought it.

Lilith looked surprised for a second and there was definitely a slight hesitation before she returned his smile and laughed lightly.

"That's an exciting coincidence. I really like rewards and should be given it promptly." The smile never left her lips but it did grow more playful.

"When do you leave? I have a ship leaving this afternoon, if you'd like you'd be welcome to join me. It would be free though the down side would be sharing a room with me for the duration" Logan wasn't quite sure how he was going to pull this off and was out on a limb.

"Hmm... Well, free is good. They are making me pay for my own transportation so it would certainly help. I think I could bear the inconvenience of sharing a room with you for a short while. More time for you to give me that reward." Her look became seductive fairly quickly.

"Wonderful, I'll shoot you the details in a few minutes. I really look forward to seeing you again." Logan tried to hide his goofy smile but probably failed as she laughed again.

"I'll be waiting" She said giggling before the call ended.

"Well... shit." Logan had no clue how he was going to make this work. He had just promised a whole lot of things and only had one real option.

He called Mera.

She answered the call with her usual arched eyebrow, wondering why he was bothering her.

Mera was a pretty woman, Logan couldn't help but be attracted to her whenever they spoke. He had never met her in person as she worked at the C.A.S headquarters on Janus station orbiting Earth.

"I need two huge favors" He said bluntly.

Mera looked at him expectantly.

"I need a case, any case, located on Skye. I don't care what it is, I'll take it." Logan spoke frankly, he got the impression that Mera was a straight shooter.

"What is the second miracle you'd like me to work?" Mera continued to look at him, though it felt like she was looking through him.

"I need to leave this afternoon." He finished speaking and could see the ever so slight hint of amusement in her eyes.

"Well, you know we don't assign cases based on what planet you'd like to visit next. You get what you get, I'm not your travel agent. Second, that's incredibly short notice for finding space on a ship if one was even going that way." Her eyes narrowed for a moment before she gave him a quizzical look that asked him to explain himself.

Logan opted for the truth.

"I have a friend who is struggling with something. I want to help her but I don't think she'll let me that easily. She's headed to Skye and I want to head there as well." He hoped being straight with her would move things in his favor.

"Buy a ticket then, I'm sure you can find a transport headed that way soon enough." Mera's expression hardly changed, she was always professional.

Logan wondered what she was like when she wasn't working.

"Mera, I've never asked for any special treatment or for you to get me specific cases. I've worked what you've given me for the past five years. Please?" Logan looked at her and could only hope she heard the earnest tone in his voice. Also hoping she liked him enough to do it.

She softened a little bit before she started tapping away at her console. Logan watched her and was unsure what she was doing. It was technically against the rules to ask for cases on specific planets.

After a few moments she glanced back at him.

"Well, you're spectacularly lucky. Skye has a few open cases at the moment, though they are all class 5. There's a Colonial Navy destroyer leaving Bendraar headed for Skye at 16:00 local time. Looks like the stars aligned" She had what appeared to be a slight smile on her face but it was hard to tell.

Logan had never seen her smile before but her eyes seemed gentler and there was a slight twinkle to them.

"I hope you can help your friend, no more favors." Mera's expression swapped back to the stern professional one he was used to.

She gave him a quick nod before the call ended.

Logan was surprised and happy that it worked. He checked the time, it was just after noon. There was maybe 3 hours give or take before he had to be on that destroyer with Lilith.

There was a chime from his glass. Mera had sent through a few case files as well as a transit authorization for travel on a Navy ship. The ship was leaving from one of the stations in orbit, they'd have to get up there fairly quickly.

Logan tapped at his Glass and forwarded some information to Lilith so they could grab a transport from the starport.

He got up from the bed, gathered his things, and left the dingy apartment behind.

Space was a comfortable place for Logan, he enjoyed being on starships and savored his time on them when he wasn't shoved in a supply closet because there were no open cabins.

There were a few Auditors who worked almost exclusively in space without ever needing to set foot on a planet. They did mostly class one cases. You needed your own ship to be authorized to even try and qualify for them. They tended to be the most dangerous but no one was really sure what Class one Auditors did.

Logan arrived at the starport and found Lilith waiting for him at a small cafe sipping on what smelled like coffee.

She was dressed casually in a warm looking knee length floral dress and was not wearing those sexy boots she had on the night before. There was a sturdy looking bag sitting next to her.

He waved at her and she stood to greet him. Without the boots on she was closer to five foot seven.

"I hope that case was closed easily enough" She said as they hugged.

Logan held the hug for a moment and felt her lean into him more. He gave her a squeeze.

"It was... " Logan frowned briefly "odd I guess, certainly a strange ending though."

"Oh? Sounds interesting" Lilith looked curiously at him.

"There will be plenty of time for you to hear about that on the destroyer, we should probably get up to the station it's docked at" Letting go of her he stepped back and smiled.

"A destroyer?" Lilith looked confused "You mean we are going on a Navy ship?"

"Yes we are, first class accommodations provided by our very own Colonial Navy." Holding his hand out Logan gestured to a distant elevator.

"I've never been on a Navy starship before so this should be interesting, hopefully they don't put us in a storage closet, it might be a little cramped." She looked excited.

"I could think of worse things than being stuck with you in a tight space" Logan gave her a look as his eyes ran up and down her body.

Lilith blushed and laughed a little. She took his hand, grabbing their bags. They headed to the elevator that would take them up to a landing pad where they could catch an orbital shuttle.

The trip to space was filled with some chatting and more than a few amorous looks between them. If there weren't other people around Logan was sure he would have her bent over at one of the windows filling her with his cock.

The attraction between them was palpable.

Once on the station they made their way to docking bay 11 where the ship was supposed to be according to the information sent by Mera.

The station was full of people going about their business, it housed some traders and docking ports for larger vessels unable to land on the surface. Bendraar's orbital facilities were relatively small, the main focus was on industrial transportation for the large quantities of food the planet exported.

They approached the section for docking bay 11, it was currently guarded by a marine who eyed them as they got closer. Logan looked down at himself and over at Lilith. They probably looked like lost tourists to him.

"Can I help you? This dock is off limits to civilians" He said curtly.

Logan gave him a friendly wave.

"We are catching a ride with you guys to Skye, Logan Firth Auditor and this is my assistant." Logan tapped on his glass and produced the travel authorization Mera had sent him.

The marine glanced at him then at the information being presented to him and tapped on his own Glass a few times. He had a brief voice only conversation with a woman on the other end that Logan couldn't quite make out.

"Alright, you're cleared to board" The marine tapped his glass on a control panel and the door he was standing next to slid open. "Someone will meet you at the gantry."

He waved them through the door and they walked into a deserted section of the station.

"It looks like they sectioned off the whole area surrounding the actual docking bay" Lilith mused.

They caught a glimpse of the destroyer as they got closer, it loomed behind the windows like an agile hunter waiting to pounce.

It looked like an older design if Logan was right, a Somers class he believed. They were fast, having six mark three ion engines. Their primary weapons were four banks of missiles, two located on the dorsal side and two on the ventral side. The Navy had moved away from missiles some time ago, the ship was certainly showing her age.

Logan still had some residual knowledge floating around his brain. He had worked in the naval intelligence office for four years during his mandatory service period. It sounded more impressive than it was, he was an analyst that reviewed data on neighboring species ship movements. He spent four years looking at star maps, learned a few things about ships though.

Logan could now see the name emblazoned on the side of the destroyer through the large windows that lined the docking area.

UCSC Sparrow.

Not exactly a name that inspired confidence.

Approaching the gantry that led onto the ship they found another marine waiting for them who nodded at them as they walked up to him.

United Colonal Space Command uniforms were deep blue with black accents. The only thing that separated marines from the navy was a shoulder covering that extended to the elbow on their right shoulder.

"Hello, I take it you two are our last minute passengers?" The marine asked.

"That we are." said Logan, smiling politely.

Lilith was staring out the windows at the ship still, her eyes taking it all in. Not many civilians ever got this close to a navy vessel and there was a lot to see.

"If you'll come this way the Captain would like a quick word" He said gesturing for them to follow him.

Logan and Lilith walked behind him as they proceeded towards a sealed door. It slid open with a hiss revealing the hull of the Sparrow. Its outer airlock door was open.

The three stepped into the airlock, there was a brief pause before the inner door opened and they were led further into the ship.

Logan looked around as they walked, he had never been on a destroyer like this before. In his time hitching rides, most of the ships he had been on were newer. A battleship here or there, a carrier once, some newer destroyers, but mostly he had been on cruisers. It was easier to find space for an extra person on a larger ship.

They got on an elevator and went up two decks to the command deck, it looked like the Sparrow had six decks including the command deck.

Entering a small corridor there was another marine stationed at what appeared to be the door to the bridge. They turned left and approached a different door.

It read 'Captain L. Norn'.

The marine tapped on a control panel, after a moment they heard a woman's voice say "Come."

Stepping aside the man they had been following waved them inside.

Logan nodded to him and walked into the captain's ready room where they were greeted by an older woman seated at a desk. She looked up at them as they entered and she nodded curtly.

"Welcome aboard. I'm Captain Norn, I hear that you will be joining us for our trip to Skye. It would have been nice having a little more heads up instead of the few hours notice we were given. But I suppose that's the nature of the beast" She said, speaking fairly dryly.

"I'm sorry about that, I unfortunately can't control how the Audit Service notifies ships." Logan tried to appear apologetic.

She waved her hand at him dismissively

"Don't worry about it. The trip to Skye will take roughly six days, you two will be staying on deck five. It will be a tight fit, but it's the only room available. I wasn't aware there would be two of you. I thought Auditors usually traveled alone." Captain Norn arched an eyebrow at him as she spoke. Clearly curious as to why she was suddenly flying two people like her ship was a transport vessel.

"That's not a problem, we are used to a tight fit." Lilith said, trying to give Logan a subtle look.

Logan groaned internally and kept his demeanor as professional as he could. They were sudden guests on her ship and he didn't want things to start on the wrong foot.

Captain Norn looked unfazed but there was a slight twitch in her eye.

"We will do our best to stay out of your crew's way Captain, we appreciate the accommodation." He nodded to her respectfully.

"I'm sure you're already used to this but most of the ship is off limits during your stay. Please stick to your room, the mess hall, or the lounge. That will be all" She turned and went back to work.

"Thank you" Lilith said as they turned and headed out the way they came.

They were shown to their room on deck five. It was a small single berth that normally would barely house one person, but for the next six days it would hold both of them.

The room had a bed, a small desk, and various places to store all the items you'd need for an extended stay in space. There was little room for comfort on a small destroyer like this.

Lilith sat on the bed and looked around the small space.

"I guess we will be spending the next six days quite close to each other" She said with a little twinkle in her eye.

Logan looked at her, he was sure that they would be spending quite a bit of time together without much talking over the next few days.

"For some reason I imagined the rooms would be a bit bigger." Lilith mused. "At least the bed is comfortable enough."

"Most Navy ships aren't super comfortable, we are pretty lucky to get a room. I've been told to sleep in the cargo hold before." Logan sat down next to her and looked out the equally small window.

"Or that time you were actually put in a supply closet?" Lilith laughed gently.

"That was not a fun trip." Logan sighed.

"I wouldn't have minded being stuck in a supply closet with you" Lilith said playfully.

Logan looked over at her. She was gently biting her lower lip.

"Would have made the trip much more bearable." He placed a hand on her thigh and squeezed it gently.

Logan had been thinking about her in the back of his mind all day. He wanted to be with her and was hoping it might be more than just sex. But for now there was a hunger he had been ignoring all day that needed to be dealt with.

He turned towards her and took her cheek in his hand. He saw a shiver go down her spine as her mouth opened slightly. Her eyes met his and it was pretty clear she was turned on.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Logan whispered to her.

Her cheeks reddened as she bit her lip again.

"The image of you bent over the table this morning has been on my mind since I left" He leaned in and placed a kiss on her exposed neck.

Lilith let out a soft moan as his mouth made contact with her skin.

"I've been turned on all day, it made it hard to get work done" Lilith said with a shudder.

"I want to bend you over that table and cum inside you" Logan growled gently shifting his grip to her throat.

He applied a small amount of pressure, he wasn't used to doing anything like this but it's what he wanted more than anything right now.

"Yes please" Lilith was all lilith could get out.

Logan stood up and pulled her with him. Their lips found each other for a moment, sharing a deep kiss before Logan tugged at her dress.

It fell to the floor revealing dark green lacy panties with a matching bra.

He ran his hands across her body, feeling her soft skin against his as he looked over her body. He could feel her shiver gently in his grasp.

Grabbing her hips, Logan turned her around and pressed himself against her, small gasps and moans escaping her lips as he manhandled her. She pushed her butt against him and ground into him with need.

Logan took his clothes off and pushed his cock against her, he could feel how wet her panties were against him.

Lilith bent over, looking back at him. She gave him an incredibly sultry look as she wiggled her hips again.

"Fill me with your cum" she said needily.

He moved her panties to the side and pressed his head against her soaked entrance. Logan could feel the heat coming from her pussy and could tell how much she wanted him inside her.

"You are so gorgeous, after last night you were all that was on my mind, but I couldn't stop thinking about how much better you look with my cock inside you." Logan teased her by rubbing his hard member up and down her pussy, coating himself in her slick wetness.

She smiled naughtily at him and pushed back against him again.

"You can bend me over any time." Her voice was thick with desire.

"I'm going to take you up on that." Logan said, starting to feel more dominant.

He gripped her hips tightly and pushed into her, her wet pussy yielding to him. As he entered her she let out a cry of pleasure.

"You're gonna have to try and keep quiet, we don't want the whole ship to hear how much you enjoy having my cock inside you" Giving her ass a light slap Logan entered her fully.