Food For Thought Ch. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liltih bit her lip and moaned as quietly as she could trying to do what she was told. Her arms already felt a little shaky as she held onto the table. She spread her legs a little farther apart and ground her butt back into Logan again.

Standing there feeling the tight wet pussy around him, Logan was in heaven. Her walls held onto him as he enjoyed being inside her. Pulling back slowly Logan then began to eagerly fuck her pussy, they both wanted it and there wasn't much need for taking things slow right now.

Gripping her hips tightly again he pulled Lilith back against him forcefully with every thrust causing her stifled moans to get a little louder.

"Good girl" Logan growled as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

She contracted tightly around him as he said that.

"You like being called a good girl?" He asked bringing his hips to a stop as he bottomed out inside her.

Lilith looked back at him, mouth curled into a happy yet needy smile.

"Yes." She managed to say between heavy breaths.

Logan ran a hand up her back and found her hair, taking the ends of it in his hand he pulled gently causing Lilith to squeak in surprise.

"If you keep being good I will call you a good girl all you want" He pulled a little harder on her hair and began to thrust into her wet pussy again.

Trying her best to stifle her moans Lilith leaned into the table more, her legs slowly getting shakier.

He had never been this dominant with a woman before and Logan was really starting to enjoy it. Every time he got a little rough with her he could feel her pussy squeeze down on him in response.

Logan was getting close to cumming, Lilith's pussy was doing its best to milk him for the cum she eagerly wanted inside her.

Watching her ass slap against his hips was mesmerizing, every time he thrust into her ripples ran across her skin. Logan gave her another slap, getting a little harder this time. Lilith let out a muffled cry as she clamped down on him. She came from getting spanked. Logan would have to remember that.

His own release was approaching and he started to pick up the pace. It was far too easy to get lost in the feeling of her contracting around him.

Logan came inside her, one final thrust pushing him as deep as he could go to fill her up. Lilith started to moan quietly as his cum filled her pussy, it pulsing rhythmically trying to get every drop from him.

Letting go of her hair he stood behind her enjoying the feeling of his skin on hers. The sounds of their heavy breathing filling the small room.

"I am very much looking forward to 6 days of this." Lilith said breathlessly, looking back at him again.

He gave her ass a playful swat.

"Mmm... I like it when you do that." She moaned.

"Are we going to spend the whole 6 days having sex? Not that it's a problem." Laughing he ran his hands over her again enjoying the feeling.

"I think there will be a little bit of time for eating but I'm not opposed to 6 days of you cumming inside me." She giggled back at him, wiggling her butt against him.

Logan pulled out and stepped back, enjoying the view of her bent over the table. Looking past her he could see the black of space and part of the station they were at reminding him of where they were.

Turning around Lilith dropped to her knees and took Logan's softening cock in her mouth and began to clean his cum off of it. Logan was surprised but let her do her thing.

Licking her lips seductively Lilith winked at him.

"I meant what I said, feel free to bend me over any time you want." Speaking matter of factly she leaned into Logan and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I will absolutely take you up on that" He said confidently. Logan liked where this was going.

"Attention all hands, departure will be in 25 minutes. Make ready to get underway." A voice filled the room from above.

They were both startled back to where they were and laughed as they stood together.

Lilith fixed her panties and picked her dress up off the floor. Logan watched as she ran a hand between her thighs and rubbed her pussy gently letting out a quiet moan.

She looked at Logan and gave him a playful smile.

"Your cum feels good inside me." Grinning at him she started to step back into her dress.

Following her lead Logan started to get dressed quickly making themselves presentable.

"Why don't we head to the lounge for departure? The view might be better than here." Logan suggested.

"Are you sure about that?" She adjusted her dress and moved towards the door putting on a little display

"I take that back." Logan followed her and gave her butt another light smack.

She looked at him like she had a question.

"Don't you start what you can't finish, mister." She said, playfully.

The door opened out into the corridor and they began to walk back towards the elevator they had used before.

"I fully intend to finish inside you again." Logan whispered into her ear as he walked past her and gave her a wicked grin.

Lilith stopped in her tracks and looked at him speechless for a moment before trying to catch up with him.

The next six days were going to be anything but dull Logan thought to himself.