Food For Thought Ch. 004

Story Info
The quarantine provides an opportunity to solve a problem.
14.5k words
4.9
3.7k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan opened his eyes to darkness, the cold metal floor greeted him as he became aware of his surroundings. He hesitated to take a breath, remembering the frigid air filling his lungs when he had this dream before.

The moments stretched as he lay there, time didn't quite feel like it worked as it was supposed to. A breath filled his lungs. Cold air filled him but it wasn't quite as bad as before.

Sitting up, there was still nothing but darkness around him. A slight warmth emanated from his core, but it was hard to pinpoint exactly where it came from.

Opting to sit and wait rather than wander around the emptiness, Logan tried to perceive anything he could. The sound of his heart beat filled his ears along with the hiss of static. The noise wasn't as bad as last time, and his head didn't quite feel like it was going to explode.

There was an ebb and flow to the static, almost like someone was talking but Logan couldn't make out any words. As he strained to make sense of it there was a sudden drop.

He fell through the emptiness of a faint pinhole of light above him retreating even further away.

********

The dream was a fuzzy memory as Logan opened his eyes again and was instead greeted by dull light pushing in from behind the drawn curtains. The warmth of Lilith's body pressed against his side reminding him that he wasn't alone.

Memories of the previous day and night played through his head again, he found it hard to believe what he had experienced. Taking a moment, Logan listened to the world, it was quiet still. The sound of Lilith breathing next to him was all he could hear.

He should probably be thankful for that, but it made him uneasy. Rolling over he cuddled up to Lilith and ran a hand down her side to her belly. It was smooth and flat. There was no indication of last night's stomach swelling orgasm.

Thinking on it Logan had no idea what came over him, nor how he was able to cum that much. It was likely connected to whatever was happening to him. He'd like to spend more time with these thoughts, but for now they needed to figure out what to do next.

Giving Lilith a gentle hug he did his best to gently wake her. She stirred lightly and rolled into him. Logan held her a little tighter and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey, we really should discuss our next steps." Not really wanting to peel himself away from her, he stayed in place for a moment longer.

Lilith's eyes snapped open almost as if everything hit her at once and she remembered where she was. She saw Logan smiling at her and she relaxed a bit.

"I forgot for a second, sorry." Lilith began to sit up and stretched quickly.

"I think under these circumstances one could be forgiven for wanting to forget." Sitting up next to her Logan propped himself up and reached for his Glass.

It showed a little after 9 a.m. He wasn't sure what time they fell asleep but he felt well rested, despite probably only getting a few hours sleep.

Logan tapped his Glass on and was surprised to see a message, it looked like the Navy was instructing everyone to stay home and to disperse from the starport. Everyone probably wanted a way off-world, which might explain some of the empty streets.

Other than the quarantine message, with the data net being down, it was likely many people had no idea what was happening. Either the Navy or the government was trying to control the spread of information regarding the infection.

Switching over to his terminal's interface, he was even more surprised to see that he hadn't been locked out yet. The functionality was somewhat limited due to the data net being down, but he could access general CAS database functions which could be of use to them if something came up.

Getting out of bed Logan found his clothes and got dressed, Lilith followed suit and he couldn't help but watch her. Something as simple as getting dressed looked both sexy and oddly calming, filling him with a sense of happiness, despite what was happening around them.

Watching her go through the motions, Lilith noticed his gaze and laughed lightly shaking her head. Walking to him, she gave him a hug and they sat on the bed together.

Looking down at himself and at Lilith, Logan thought a fresh set of clothes might help. His shirt was torn and bloody and his slacks probably were not the best for moving around in. Lilith had on the same wrap around dress from two nights before on the Sparrow. It certainly wouldn't provide much protection.

There was a small growl as Logan's stomach reminded him that it had been quite a while since he'd eaten and he was certainly feeling hungry now that he realized it.

He had a few questions to ask first.

"Lilith, can I ask you something?" Logan took one of her hands and gave it a squeeze. She regarded him for a moment and nodded slowly.

"What haven't you told me? Since we met on Bendraar a week ago you've been avoiding something. I know right now might not be the best time, but by the same coin, there might not be a better time." Logan kept his tone calm, he wanted her to truly trust him. If they ever got off the planet, he wasn't planning on letting her get away, Logan wanted her in his life.

Lilith sat and looked Logan in the eye. It was apparent she was thinking and he wasn't about to rush her. After a few minutes passed she broke the silence.

"I made a pretty big mistake after I was fired. I could only get work sporadically with small corporations, nothing long term. No one would really give me the time of day after Deckland dragged me through the mud." Taking a deep breath she looked at the ceiling and let out a frustrated groan.

"I feel like a child who's hesitant to admit they did something stupid." Lilith gave his hand a quick squeeze and took another breath.

"I accidentally gave someone permission to make a copy of my bio marker information." Deflating slightly, it looked like Lilith had removed a weight from her shoulders.

Logan sat there for a moment taking in what she had said. He knew bio markers are what separates you from everyone else. Every distinct marking, from your fingerprints and iris, to the different electrical impulses your body gave off. Every one was different enough that even if you wound up with the same fingerprints as someone else, everything else about you was unique enough.

Bio markers were tightly controlled and highly illegal to attempt to duplicate. They were needed to open a bank account, access government assistance, or even sign simple legal forms.

With a copy someone could theoretically run your life, make binding agreements on your behalf, or open bank accounts and run up lines of credit.

"I was tired, stressed, and overwhelmed. A company made me an offer and I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print, I didn't even research the company, I just signed the contract. I really slipped up." Hanging her head slightly, she was expecting Logan to laugh at her or chide her like a child. It was the kind of thing your grandparents got scammed into doing.

Pulling her into a hug Logan held her for a moment and judging by her reaction, this had been weighing on her for some time.

"I'm glad you told me, thank you. I take it that means Steepler Interstellar are the ones who did it?" He wasn't sure what could be done amid the quarantine, but it seemed like a good opportunity to take care of the problem.

Lilith eyed him for a moment, when he didn't tease her or show any disappointment from the information she just shared, she melted a little. Stress she didn't know she was holding onto fell from her, making her feel lighter, so she continued.

"They are a front for some less than pleasant individuals. I probably could have had it worse, but I mustered the energy I could and put my foot down. At that point I honestly didn't care if they ruined my life further, I let them know if they fucked with me, I would drag whoever I could down with me." She had a rather fierce expression about her now.

"Well, I imagine that you would have been very capable of fucking them back just as hard." Logan said, trying to brighten the mood a little.

Giving him a slight smile Lilith shook her head, "They had me doing some semi-legitimate business deals for them while I bided my time. I've been trying to find a way to get my information back. I thought about reporting it to the Identity Bureau. Between the time I made a complaint and when they would eventually look into it, I was worried something might happen to me."

Drumming his fingers on her hand, Logan thought for a moment. There probably wouldn't be a better time. Crowds of people and scared police or marines would make it near impossible to get off the planet, even if he had the right credentials. Being an auditor wouldn't let him get around the quarantine.

"Let's be realistic for a moment." Logan said. "There's probably no way off Skye at the moment, not even an auditor could swing that. I think this quarantine is probably the best bet we have to fix this. Though I'm honestly not sure how we would go about it. I can't really do anything as an auditor, but that's not going to stop me from helping."

Taken aback, Lilith looked at him blankly for a moment.

The gears in her head began turning and a look crossed her face that said it was a horrible idea but given the time she had spent biding her time, there probably wouldn't be a better opportunity.

"You'd really help me with this?" Lilith looked at him with uncertainty.

"Absolutely. Whatever it takes, we'll get your bio marker data back and hopefully make sure they can't do it to anyone else." Giving her a nod of assurance, although Logan wasn't exactly sure how this would play out.

It fell outside of a normal auditors job, though he often thought this sort of theft should be handled by them. Bio marker related crimes were handled by the Identity Bureau whose sole job was to monitor and secure the information. They were notoriously slow.

The Identity Bureau didn't take kindly to other organizations interfering with their job, but with the quarantine data net block Logan figured they should be able to fix this without anyone being the wiser.

"I think the first order of business should be food and a change of clothes. I don't think I've eaten in over a day." Logan stood up and made sure his Vertec J7 was ready.

Following him Lilith rubbed her stomach lightly. "I could use a snack, but I'm oddly not that hungry."

Logan paused and looked back at her.

"You don't remember anything about last night?" Giving her a quizzical look, Logan wasn't sure how to broach this subject.

"We showered then went to bed. Pretty sure there was a blowjob but it's a bit fuzzy." Licking her lips at the thought she couldn't quite remember.

"Well... about that. You really don't remember me cumming? Because I came a lot." He wasn't sure how to politely say that he came down her throat so much she looked pregnant.

"Sort of, but I was pretty tired... why?" She gave him a very curious look.

"Probably another very hard thing to believe along with everything going on, I came so much that your stomach swelled quite a bit. It was all gone this morning though." Logan waited for her to laugh.

Rubbing her stomach again Lilith looked lost in thought. "I suppose that would explain why I'm not too hungry. I actually feel pretty good today, better than I have in a while." She smiled at him.

Logan wasn't sure what bothered him more. The unknown physical changes or the fact that Liltih genuinely didn't seem to question the fact he pumped so much spunk into her, her body changed shape.

"Doesn't it seem odd to you that you don't care?" Logan was a little worried.

Lilith looked up at him and seemed far off before blinking rapidly as if shaking something off.

"Yea, sorry it's strange. Part of me is saying it's fine and not to worry but when you point it out, everything seems to come into focus. I vaguely remember but honestly I was so tired last night I chalked it up to a dream." Lilith bit her lip and rubbed her stomach again.

"I was just as surprised as you, I didn't think it was even possible to cum that much. But there didn't seem to be any harm done and when I woke up this morning you looked fine." There wasn't anything to be done at the moment, but the changes still worried him.

"It's worrying, especially given the things you told me last night about your dream, but I also agree that there are probably some bigger concerns at the moment. As long as you don't think you're becoming one of those things." Lilith looked a little worried at that thought.

"I honestly don't think I am, at least not anymore. If I feel the urge to eat another human, you'll be the first to know. For now, I could probably eat a shoe." Giving her a reassuring smile Logan made for the window and peaked outside quickly.

He caught a brief flash of movement on the street as some people hurried around a corner but the street seemed clear of the infected. Logan was happy to see other people, even if it was for a moment.

"Looks clear. The hotel might have a kitchen or some kind of food, probably the best place to start." Logan headed for the door to the hotel room and waited for Lilith.

"Food, clothes, then we need to head West across town." She gave him a nod.

Logan moved the chair and unlocked the door, slowly opening it and clearing the still empty hallway.

The pair made their way to the lobby and searched the rooms on the ground floor. Logan thought another priority should be to get Lilith a weapon of some kind, it would certainly make him feel better if she had some protection in case they had to split up, even if they were only a room apart.

Lilith found a small kitchen that looked like it was equipped to make some simple meals for breakfast. They rummaged through the room and found some halta juice, crackers, oat milk, cereal, bread, and bagels. Everything else had to be cooked.

Logan drank some juice, then ate cereal and a bagel. Halta fruit was an export from the Omoi, a plantigrade species that specializes in growing fruit on the jungle and forest planets they inhabited. Buying fruit from them was cheaper than buying most Terran fruits over the last few years.

Come to think of it, most terran food items that were not staple crops or foods had been much more expensive recently. It started roughly three years ago and many people were not happy.

Eating a bagel and drinking some juice, Lilith only had a little bit but ultimately seemed to be quite sustained on the belly full of cum from the previous evening. As Logan ate and looked Lilith over he noticed she had filled in a little. The slight gaunt features she had were far less noticeable, if not completely gone.

Had his quite prodigious load done that? He wondered.

After this mess was over they were going to have to find someone to help them figure this out. Logan was absolutely sure that the Navy or Colonial Government were not the people to seek help from.

Finishing up breakfast,they set out to find a clothing store to get articles which would be easier to move in and provide better protection. Lilith knew more about Skye than him and directed them to a store that was on the way to where they had to go next.

Their movements through the city streets were careful. Logan took the lead with his pistol at the ready, but thankfully he didn't need it again. They saw people hurriedly running from stores, carrying food and other supplies.

Other people kept clear of the pair, Logan's weapon being at the ready was sufficient deterrent. He hoped he wouldn't have to use it.

It didn't look like there was widespread panic or looting. They were at least three miles from the starport though, and judging by the Navy's message that was probably where most people currently were, hoping for a transport or information.

There were a few scattered bodies, but thankfully nothing moved as they passed. If there were any more infected they were somewhere else. He thought about the makeshift checkpoint and the bodies there, the data net being down was probably a good thing despite his reservations.

As they walked down a street there was a boom from overhead, looking up Logan could make out what looked like a ship moving in quickly from orbit piercing the cloud cover that was almost always present on Skye.

After a moment he recognized the ship, it was the Sparrow. It was moving fast and with a purpose, disregarding any formal approach it was making a beeline for something.

They watched it slow and lost sight of it behind buildings as it headed towards what Logan thought was the administration building. The two most important buildings were probably the starport and the administration building.

It looked like Skye had started construction of a separate communications array outside of Alasdair, he guessed it was to handle a higher flow of data to and from the planet, but currently all traffic was likely being routed through the array on top of the admin building.

Not giving it further thought they pushed on to the clothing store. It was likewise devoid of life except for one man who was hurriedly grabbing random articles of clothing.

Logan exchanged looks with him as they passed, but the man seemed more interested in free merchandise than conflict. The man hurried out of the store carrying a pile of clothing, leaving Logan and Lilith alone.

Searching through the aisles Logan found a pair of sturdy work pants, a fresh shirt, and a tough looking jacket. It would certainly block a bite of some kind which is what he was after. The store seemed like it had mostly outdoor work clothes which is probably why Lilith brought them here.

He managed to find fresh socks and a pair of boots that covered his ankles pretty well. Moving to the back of the store they changed quickly without much thought for privacy, decency was a lower priority than safety.

Lilith had changed into a similar pair of sturdy work pants that allowed good movement, and a long coat with ribbed wrists that looked like it was supposed to offer protection for doing some kind of work. She seemed happy to have a decent pair of boots instead of the shoes she had previously worn.

While the new clothes were not anywhere as good as say a set of combat armor, it would have to do for now. They were definitely more comfortable than what they had previously.

"What do you think?" Lilith did a little spin.

"Very utilitarian, we look like we are ready to help build a colony" He mused.

"Definitely better than the dress, at least for movement." She gave him a flirty wink.

Smiling at her, Logan took her by the waist and gave her a quick kiss. "I think I'd like to pull you into one of those changing rooms and fill your pussy with cum."

"Why even bother with the changing room? We are the only ones here." Turning around in his grasp she pressed her bum against him and wiggled it.

Logan would have loved to take the opportunity to fill her up, but giving it an actual thought made him reconsider. The danger certainly made it more exciting, but this was far beyond the danger of just being caught.

Getting caught with their pants down by a group of infected would not be pretty. Not to mention he was a little unsure about cumming inside her if his load was going to be as big as last night.

"After we get off this planet we are going to find a changing room and I'll give you the filling you deserve" Placing a kiss on her shoulder he stepped around her and gave her butt a playful smack.

Lilith gave him a mock pout but seemed to recognize it was probably a bad idea.

"So what's the game plan?" Logan asked, leaning against a wall fidgeting in his new clothing. He had gone up a size or so and thinking about the changes were something he was still getting used to. Logan was pretty sure he was an inch taller as well.