Food For Thought Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was illegal for them to have weapons like this, but Logan doubted they needed to worry about that, given their proclivity for illicit trade.

Back in the hallway Logan looked back the way they came. "So, what's with all the bedrooms?"

"So you can keep an eye on people when they sleep where you want them to. The individuals they extorted didn't have much choice and keeping all your tools in one place was probably easier for them. They have a similar set up on at least one other planet." Lilith answered, and kept walking down the hallway.

The hallway led to a larger storage area full of boxes and hard cases. Going through everything, they found a mix of items. Some were just general trade goods, but there were some illegal items mixed in here and there.

Luckily they found a few boxes of pre packed meals. It wouldn't be enough for more than a few days, but it would help. They would have to work out a game plan for survival tomorrow after some proper rest. Logan wasn't quite sure how long it would take the navy to resolve this situation.

"I suppose it's better than having to scrounge around outside for now" Lilith mused while holding a packet of 'chicken and rice'. "This one says 'now with more realistic chicken' " She grimaced.

Gathering what they could, they made their way back to the foyer and piled up some boxes of supplies, as well as some of the ammunition.

"The two rooms down here are bigger, I think it would be more comfortable to take one of them instead of the smaller ones." Logan thought out loud. It would also be much easier to cuddle in a bigger bed than one of the narrow ones upstairs.

"Sounds good!" She gave him a knowing smile.

They didn't have any personal items, but they got one of the larger rooms set up for themselves, it definitely felt pretty secure with all the doors between them and street level.

Just one hallway left. There were three doors lining the hallway and one larger door at the end, and they were all securely locked. Overriding them yielded some interesting finds.

One of the rooms had a mountain of blank credit chips neatly stacked on shelves. The second room had what looked like a lab of some kind, Logan guessed it might have been for testing drug samples, given the small amount of labeled narcotics around the space.

Entering the last side room they found a range of containers. A few briefcases, bags, rugged storage containers, and others that all looked like they were meant to hide things. Taking a look at them, Logan suspected this was probably one way they managed to hide things from prying eyes.

"Hey, there's a tunnel behind this door!" Lilith exclaimed.

Logan walked over and joined her looking down a dark tunnel. He pushed a button next to the door and a series of lights illuminated a long shaft that ended in a ramp a few hundred feet from them.

"I bet it lets out somewhere so they can safely move things to and from the surface. Might be a good way for us to enter and leave if we need it." Logan headed out of the room and made for the last door at the end of the hallway.

The pair stood before the larger looking door and glanced at each other. Lilith gave Logan a nod and he overrode the lock. Splitting in the middle, the heavy doors slid back into the wall revealing a sight that shocked both of them.

Lilith let out a little gasp as the two stood at the entrance of a room filled with twenty glass cubicles. There were roughly fifteen people scattered through the room who were trapped in the small boxes.

Each box had a cot and nothing else. They stood paralyzed for a moment before walking into the room.

"What could they have been doing down here? Look for a control panel or something so we can get them out." Logan quickly began looking around the room.

"This is horrible, I had no clue this was down here." Lilith had a worried expression on her face as she began to search.

Logan noticed that there was no sound coming from any of the people who were now watching them eagerly. They all stood silently banging on the glass or mouthing words that they were unable to hear.

"Lilith! There's infected down here!" Calling out to her Logan stood in front of three boxes, which each held clearly infected men.

Lilith hurried over to him. "I guess we know where more of their guards went. Look how they are dressed." She pointed out their clothing which matched the other two guards. "We have to get these people out of here, I feel awful that they have been here the whole time while we poked around."

Nodding Logan knew exactly how she felt. "Let's keep looking then, but we want to avoid opening these three. They can be dealt with later."

There was a terminal at the opposite side of the room that eventually drew their attention. It looked like they could open the cells individually from here.

Lilith began to reach for the button to open them but Logan stopped her.

"Why?" She looked frustrated.

"Look at them, they are scared and panicked. One second, don't worry we will let them out" Logan scanned the controls and found the button he was looking for and pressed it.

A series of frantic voices filled the room as the sound from inside the boxes was let out. After a moment the people realized they could hear each other and began to calm a little.

"Hey!" Logan raised his voice over them but only a few paid attention. "HEY!" Just short of yelling, his voice blanketed the room which quickly got quiet as twelve pairs of eyes looked at him.

"Thank you, I will happily let you all out but first I just want to make sure you all understand what's been going on outside. I'm sure you're painfully aware of the three sick people in here, but unfortunately they are not unique." Logan paused for a moment to let his words settle on them.

Gesturing to the infected Logan continued, "Over the past two days an infection has been spreading throughout the city which turns people into them. I'm confident that it is spread through bites from infected people."

Logan relayed some of the events he had seen so far as they listened quietly, as well as any other information he thought was relevant, including the demise of Samson and their intent to destroy the bio marker copies.

"This place is pretty safe at the moment so if people want to stay I think that would be best, but if not that's understandable" Lilith offered, trying to be reassuring.

Reaching for the console Logan pressed a few buttons and opened every cell except for the three holding the infected. Talking to them for a bit seemed to help, slowly exiting their cells they were clearly still distressed, but visibly less agitated.

Logan and Lilith walked to the other end of the room and stepped back into the hallway followed by the large group.

"Obviously you can decide to leave at any time, but if anyone wants to leave now there's a tunnel in this room that we think leads outside." Lilith opened the door and walked inside followed by eight people. She gave Logan a nod and proceeded to show them the tunnel.

The remaining four people looked at him anxiously. Two men and two women had decided to stay for now and Logan was honestly pretty happy to be near some other people.

"Well, why don't we head to the foyer. There's some food there and we have some other snacks upstairs if you want those, as well as some water." Leading them to the foyer they were pretty quiet, Logan assumed they were still processing everything they had been told.

"The office upstairs is safe as well if you want to get out from being underground, though it's getting late." Looking at his glass it was just after 6:30PM.

"Excuse me" A voice piped up from behind him. Logan turned to find its source was a cute woman with mellow-brown skin like ochre. He smiled at her.

"Thanks for letting us out. Everything you said is just a bit much to take in. uhm, you said it was safe here?" She looked nervous like the others behind her.

A taller, pale, and slightly lanky man with brown hair shifted uncomfortably at the back. In front of him was an average looking man with tan skin and black hair. Off to the side a little was a shorter woman with mottled pink skin and dark red hair.

Trying his best to project an aura of calm Logan nodded. "We checked every inch of this building from top to bottom and there's no one else but us here. The floor above us has a few bedrooms and other amenities, everything on the ground floor up is a regular office though. All the external doors are secure so it's definitely safe."

The woman who spoke up slowly nodded and looked around as they entered the foyer.

"I guess take your time and explore if you want, you can find a space of your own. I can understand if you might want some alone time after being trapped like that. If you have any questions you're welcome to ask me or Lilith, but we don't know much more than I've already shared."

The group stood around for a moment, they were all unsure of what to do till the man with tan skin grabbed some water and a snack and ventured off towards the stairs up. They all proceed to head off on their own.

Logan went back to find Lilith and see how she was getting on with the other group that wanted to leave.

He found her walking down the ramp at the other end of the tunnel still holding the pistol in one hand.

"We need to find you a holster for that, can't have you holding it all the time." He opened his arms and she walked right into them for a long hug.

"It's been a long day." She murmured into his shoulder.

Gently stroking her back he held her for a moment longer.

"Why don't we get something to eat, take a shower and find our way to bed? The others have all wandered off to other parts of the building."

"That's a good plan, you think they will be ok on their own?" Stepping back she gazed at Logan.

"Hard to say, it's a lot to come to terms with but it's certainly safer here than out there. We will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings." Taking her hand Logan started to walk back down the tunnel.

Finding their way to the foyer, they selected some food and ate in relative silence. Sitting close to each other they didn't need words and enjoyed the normalcy of sharing a meal with someone you were totally comfortable around.

The locker room held a bank of showers, but they found themselves sharing one, soaking in the hot water together. Logan's body still hurt, the water helped take the edge off and Lilith's soft touches made him forget about the day's problems.

Tomorrow would be another day with new problems, but for now he desired the comfort of her body. They were lucky the city's utilities were still working.

Their mouths found each other and they kissed beneath the streams of hot water. Logan's hands gripped her butt firmly, feeling the soft flesh beneath his fingers.

Lilith let out little breathy moans as they kissed, she pushed her breasts into his chest and wrapped her arms around him desiring to be closer to him.

Logan grunted in pain slightly as she dug into a particularly sore spot.

"It's ok." She whispered gently in his ear. "I know you're hurting. Will you let me take care of you tonight?" Lilith looked at him with a caring smile, but there was also a clear need in her eyes. "Don't worry, just let me take care of everything."

Pulling her back into a soft kiss, he felt Lilith's hands explored more gently. His hardening cock pushed its way between her thighs and she began to gently stroke it with one hand.

Her soft hand and the warm water felt amazing to Logan, breaking their kiss he nibbled on her neck gently as her other hand found its way to his heavy testicles.

"You feel so full." Her hand gently caressed the taught flesh of his sack. "You're definitely bigger here as well." Gripping his shaft a little tighter she picked the pace up slightly.

Logan held her tighter and let out a deep sigh. "I want to fill you up."

Lilith weighed his balls in her hand and moaned into his ear "You have so much cum packed in there, you want to put it all inside me?"

Sliding a hand to her stomach, he looked directly at her and gave her a look that made her breath catch.

"You looked so sexy last night, so full of my cum. I could get used to seeing you like that." He gripped her belly gently, sending a shiver through her.

"You think my pussy can handle all that cum?" She bit her lip and was clearly turned on at the thought of being pumped full of his hot load.

"It's going to have to since that's where I plan on cumming tonight." Logan couldn't help but remember her belly rounded out from swallowing his cum.

Barely bothering to dry off they landed in bed together with Lilith straddling him, a very hungry look in her eyes.

"Is it strange that I'm excited to see how much you cum?" She rocked back and forth gently, letting his hard shaft slide along the outside of her very wet pussy.

"Not at all, I'm very eager to fill you up. There was something about seeing you so full of my cum that you looked pregnant that just makes me want to do it again." Logan grabbed her hips and squeezed them.

"Like I said in the shower, don't you worry about anything and let me take care of you." She leaned down and kissed him, picking her hips up she guided his cock to her entrance with one hand and rocked backwards taking him inside her.

Her warm and wet walls wrapped around him as she slid his cock further inside her, his larger member stretching her a little more than she was used to.

Moaning gently, she took him to the base and rested there for a moment enjoying the different sensations from his increased size.

Logan grunted in pleasure as she rested on him "You feel amazing wrapped around me."

"Shhh, just focus on feeling good. I'm going to ride you till you shoot your load inside me. You can cum whenever you're ready." With those words she began to ride him.

He was in heaven. Her walls tightened around him as she picked her hips up and eagerly took him back inside her.

Watching her body rise and fall was mesmerizing, she kept a good pace as her hands sought his chest for support.

The pleasure he was feeling drowned out the pain and tiredness. Her pussy squeezed him harder and Lilith moaned loudly as a wave of pleasure pulsed through her.

She kept going, giving him a determined look. Logan's hands were drawn to her breasts and he took pleasure in playing with her nipples, they were eager for attention and stood firmly as he pinched them.

Lilith let out low moans as he played with her clearly very sensitive nipples. Her face was painted in both pleasure and pain as Logan got a little rougher with how hard he was pinching and twisting her swollen nipples.

Judging by her quickening breath and louder moans Lilith was very into the rougher handling. Sliding his hands down Logan took hold of her hips and began to pull her onto him harder as she slid back down his shaft.

The loud wet slaps and deep moans as she took him fully inside her when their bodies met was driving Logan closer to the edge. What little strength he had in him was spent pretty quickly driving her onto his cock.

Logan was getting close, he would have loved to make this last longer, but his body just didn't have it in him at the moment. Lilith's face was lost in her own pleasure but she could see that he was going to cum.

"Yes, cum for me, Logan." she moaned "I want it all inside me."

Hearing that, Logan could only do what she asked and began to cum.

His orgasm was intense as it crashed through his body. Tensing up, his testicles began to pump everything they had into Lilith's eagerly waiting pussy.

Holding her by the hips still Logan pushed up into her and began to pump her full. Every shot of cum felt heavy and sent waves of pleasure through him. Cum filled her pussy quickly and began to back up, but her body clearly had other ideas.

Not wasting a drop it eagerly accepted every heavy load of cum Logan pushed into her. Her stomach began to swell as her womb stretched to accommodate his load.

Every pump of cum he shot into her felt amazing and it went on for what felt like minutes. Looking at Lilith, she was lost in her own orgasm as she took load after load.

The flow began to ease and with a few final spurts his orgasm ended and he laid there admiring his handiwork.

Lilith rubbed her full stomach, she really did look pregnant. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked down and was lost for words.

They stayed like that for a minute as Logan's member began to soften inside her.

"Holy shit..." Lilith was staring at herself. "This feels amazing." She moaned lightly as Logan's hands found their way to her swollen belly and rubbed it.

"You believe me now?" He said wearily.

"It's hard not to with the proof so obviously in me. How can this all be cum?" She was mesmerized.

After a moment she eased herself off him and laid down. "How is it not coming out of me either?"

"Plenty of questions, but few answers" He mused. Logan could feel the exhaustion grabbing at him now.

"We are going to have to find answers somewhere." Lilith snuggled her back against him and Logan wrapped an arm over her pulling them together. He began to idly rub her belly.

"Mmmm, this feels wonderful." She said tiredly. "Being so full is amazing."

"When we get off the planet I promise we will try and find some answers. These changes are worrying, though it's hard to not say they are fun as well." Kissing her on the neck Logan began to drift off.

Lilith was already asleep.

Despite the exhaustion and pain Logan was feeling, there was still a slight buzz about his body that hadn't quite faded. It had been there since he woke up earlier and permeated his body now as he fell asleep.

**************

Logan's eyes shot open, he couldn't tell where the dream started but he swore he had just been in bed. The metal floor was beneath him, except this time he was standing.

The cold was gone, replaced by a lukewarm wind that pushed through him. The buzz was still there, his body felt like it was full of electricity again.

Looking down at his hands and arms faint, almost microscopic, dots of light moved along his veins and arteries. The rest of his body was the same, the lights traced paths underneath his skin.

Logan realized he could see the floor, the darkness started roughly five feet from him beyond which was the ink black of nothingness from his previous dreams.

It was hard to focus on any one thing with all of the information flooding his senses, but the background static cut through it all. Unintelligible words fading in and out as it pulsed through his head.

'Calling them nanomachines is highly crude and primitive, but if that's how you interpret my explanation then yes... ' Those words were crystal clear amongst the jumble of static.

The words felt wrong, like he wasn't supposed to be hearing them. Logan remembered the feeling washing over him right before the electricity he absorbed exploded out from him. The feeling like a voice telling him that he wasn't ready.

'They will generally do what you want... within certain... limitations...' The voice was cold, calculating, and sounded irritated.

Logan was absolutely sure that he was not meant to be hearing this. The feeling roared through his body like an absolute.

"That is because you are not." The cold voice sliced through the dream like a hot knife through butter and Logan was thrown backwards into the pitch black.