Food, Love, Sex and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of these wonderful scents infuse the room, giving me a buzz like I'm being held naked and fingered gently whilst kissing.

I sit at the table and take the first bite.  My teeth bite through the marinated chicken like my guy is grabbing my tits as I'm on the massage table.  The brie comes next, sliding down my throat like his cock does.  Then the cranberry as ne works down and nips my nipple.  The zing of the sauce hits me as he fingers my entrance and catches it just right.  Now I bite through the crust like I've toothed his cock.  Finally, the pillowy pizza centre as he gently fingers me.

I repeat with the next bite.  The chicken is him massaging me, then I get slid down the throat, a cranberry zing from my nipple heading south.  More crunch causing a twinge, then slide into pillow.  The beans have a nice snap that imparts more flavours.

Finally, the last piece goes down as I reach a climax of senses and I'm purring gently.

Of his many delights, his Christmas Cake really was sex on a plate. He had brought it round to our place shortly after starting to date Sam.  He put it the cake tin on the table: it was a full 9" diameter, 4" high and with topping of icing that looked like a High-Country Plateau in winter, albeit with some artistic decorations.  This looked like something that would be over $100 in the shops, I figured.  I asked Tom, "Who made it?" Tom smiled gently in response me. I continued, "Who iced it?"  Another gentle smile came from his face.

I was shocked that a guy had these skills.  He then mentioned that he had done a pair of Cake Decorating courses.  Another shock! No wonder Tom was getting into Sam, I thought: One of our Big Rules for Guys: Must be good in the kitchen.  Subject most definitely guilty!

Every time I ate it, it got me every time, as it was truly a labour of love for him.  When he had first brought it round to our place, he had explained that the recipe was from the 1950s and was now in its third generation of his family.  It was made in a mixer of the same vintage.

He had taken a very heavy, cold Winter Christmas cake and tweaked for the hot southern summer it by substituting the Brandy for Cointreau and adding extra lemon rind and peel: an enormous, sweet orange sized one from his tree.

The first time I ate it, Barbra Streisand's Women in me was on the stereo. I looked at the slice in front of me and wondered how dense it was going to be.

Leaden with rich, soaked, sultanas it warmed my soul, then a hit of apricot turned me around into a crunch of walnut, followed by a hit of date.  The cake turned me around and lifted me with its spices and the six shots of Cointreau that Tom had applied monthly between July and December. wrapped me in its soft embrace.  Then the zing of the lemon icing shot down my body, causing my pussy to twitch. Waves of sensations, like the soaring waves of WIM on the stereo. Each bite was like the soft, tender kiss of a guy on my chest while his cock gently worked inside of me, causing my pussy to twitch gently.

Back to the Apricot and repeat each time until the cake is nearly finished.  The last bite, with its cumulative sensations and the slight booze buzz, was like the guy coming climaxing in me as I reached the gentle peak of an orgasm.  The Royal Icing with its lemon hit was just the perfect way to wind out of such sensation.  Yes, I had got wet and twinge gently into an orgasm.  It was as if there was a guy in me as I eat this orgasmic treat.

Across the table, I saw Sam drift into a gentle blissfulness.  Tom saw me start to likewise fade and asked Sam if I was OK.  Sam took her hand between her legs and then placed the wet fingers on Tom's lip, then put it in his mouth.  Tom said, "really?" then realised that her nipples were erect.

Sam sat in his with her wet pussy against his hardening cock and said, "Tom, you are a sweet, caring man.  But men have one main sense of pleasure," and ground against it, "Women have many subtle ones." Tom nodded. Sam kissed Tom on the lips open mouthed and then continued, "Yes, I really orgasm with this cake, and I want to explain what it does to me."  Tom's head nodded a puzzled acquiescence as his other head grew in agreement. Sam concluded, "Like we are taught at SpineWave," (that was our non-manipulative, advanced Chiro), "relax into your body, feel what I'm doing to it and its doing in response. And orgasm with me when you are ready?"

Tom kissed her back, and she dismounted and led him to the bedroom.

I was in a post-sex relaxation and slowly made my way to my room, undressed naked into bed, where I fingered my nipple with one hand and clit with the other hand to yet another gentle orgasm and then gently into a deep, relaxing sleep.

Tom and Sam entered her room and closed the door.  Sam wrapped her arms around Tom and hugged him tight and French kissed him gently.  She said, "I see the cake and take first bite of the Sultanas. Yes, you can, " and Tom wrapped his arms around her and kissed her gently.

Sam stopped kissing and released Tom, then stripped him and then herself.  She touched Tom's arms to signal, wrapped her arms around his naked body, touching him, which he returned. She said, "Still sultanas, leading into Apricot and nipped him on the neck, causing him to moan gently, then continued her gentle French as she gently ground against his body, feeling his growing cock against her.  Tom said, "Warm."

Sam said, "Like the cake slowly going down me."

She pushed Tom to the bed and turned around, so she was now 69ing.  She moved down his body, kissing his neck and playfully sucking and gently nipping him.  "Walnut crunch," she said he playfully oomphed.  She carried on kissing down, sliding her tits over Tom's face until her mouth got to his groin. 

Her wet vagina was over his head and Sam said, "Do what you want with it, but remember: you are feeling me on you only."

Tom gently fingered Sam's wet entrance and carried on thinking of Sam's doings to him as instructed.

She kissed the base of his cock and said, "Date" and her mouth worked up his growing cock.

Tom felt Sam's tits on his chest and her mouth sucking and kissing her way up his cock. Sam wrapped her mouth over his cock to bring more heat, then said, "Spices."

She turned around and slid onto Tom and said, "Cointreau" and gently moving up and down, which caused a heat between their legs.  Tom said, "Heat."

Sam Frenched him, then playfully alternated nipping his neck and kissing it, saying, "Lemon Icing," as she carried on grinding him, pushing his widening cock against her tightening pussy.

Sam went back to date and then slid off Tom, turning around and working her way down his body, stimulating them at the same time.  On the final nibble, she tasted Tom's precum as Tom fingered her gently while still feeling his body's response to her.  

Sam said, "Final bit of cake laced icing," and turned around and slid herself up Tom, rubbing her breasts against him.  Her mouth reached his lips, and she Frenched him gently which he returned, sliding onto him, and putting her hands around him, also reciprocated. 

"Follow me," she said.

She gently increased the speed that she made love to Tom, and he followed her rhythm with his thrusts, their kissing and love making increasing as he grew inside of her tightening pussy.  

Tom felt his balls tighten, and he kissed Sam a bit harder, causing her to twinge gently.  She increased the speed a notch as she twinged gently again, causing Tom to shoot into her.  

Again, they slowly increased the pace of kissing and screwing, pushing, and twinging, causing another load to be fired into her.  Another repeat at a slightly higher speed caused a final shot, just as Sam twinged gently and long for her apex.

Sam lay on Tom as they made out while gently screwing each other on the release.

Sam said, "Now you know why I make love to you gently and softly after Christmas Cake."

Tom kissed Sam hard and made a few playful fast thrusts. Then they fell asleep, their naked bodies entwined and orgasmed out.

12