Fool Me Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gllrrrkk~!"

"Come on~ jus tage the whole thing~!"

The human fought with all he had as the Collie insisted on going so far as to knot his mouth! There was already a considerable amount of doggy dick throbbing inside him, yet Mia kept trying to shove his head deeper into her crotch, clearly intent on packing even the large bulbous knot into his maw as well!

At any other time, it would be impossible for Emmett to best Mia in strength, even when the effects of the drug was brought into play, however, probably because she was inebriated, he was able to persevere and keep himself off of the large round knot that was staring him menacingly in the face!

"Aargg! Party pooper!"

"RRRLKKK~!"

Thankfully the Collie gave up in frustration just as Emmett's arms were about to give out. The human breathed a sigh of relief in his mind as he felt her shoving on his head ease up, now there was only the problem of the rest of her dick in his throat.

"UEELllgghh!"

"Ahhhn~"

Emmett had no time to feel relieved as the force holding his head down suddenly reversed, causing his head to be pulled up while Mia's cock was dragged out of his throat, making him clench his eyes as he retched.

Squelch~! "GGLLERK~!" Schllooorrpp~!

"Oof, whooo~"

"Grrkkk~!" Squelch~! PLAP-Plop!

His face was then pushed back into the Collie's musky crotch, his lips bumping into her stiff knot before he was pulled back up again, and then down again. Up and down, up and down, a rhythm was slowly created accompanying Mia's moans and Emmett's gagging as her engorged pricked was dragged back and forth against the slick walls of his throat!

His mouth and throat were treated like and organic flesh light, the Collie spread her legs wide while holding onto his head and reaming his face on her girthy, hot, throbbing cock.

"GurrkK~!" Squelch-schlorp~! "GGLLRRK~!"

Whimper~♫

It reached the point where Mia even began to whimper like an actual dog as she roughly fucked his face. All Emmett could do at this point was take it while trying to keep his jerking body steady and hope that she would finish soon. The shape of Mia's cock was already thoroughly etched into the walls of his throat after just a few minutes of deepthroating, there was a frothy build-up of saliva and precum on the Collie's swollen knot that his face would repeatedly bash into.

After going his whole life without having so much as held a dick that wasn't his own, he was now face deep in his neighbour's crotch, swallowing her canine cock down to the knot. The human was hoping that she would at least pull out before she eventually came, however, just by the fact that's she'd tried to knot his mouth in the beginning, chances were slim that she would.

"Grrkkk~!" Squelch~! PLAP-Plop! "Hrrlkkk~!"

"Haah hahh aahh" Whimper~♫

Emmett could hardly think straight, he felt like his brain was being rattled as his head was roughly shoved up and down. A wet squelching sound was made every time his throat was filled with Mia's throbbing cock. The stench of her musk filled his nose, the taste of her unwashed dick filled his mouth as her swollen phallus scrubbed his tastebuds. There was hardly a moment that he wasn't gagging on her cock, his uvula was beaten black and blue by her swollen, oversized cock flesh. Just the girth it possessed should have made it impossible to fit in his mouth, yet he was made to take it all the way and beyond.

Hot puppy pre constantly spurt from the Collie's throbbing cock and painted his insides. Even amidst the sounds of his rough deepthroating, his gagging and Mia's breathless moaning, he could hear the sound of her bushy tail wagging and beating against the bed. Clearly she was having a hell of a time fucking his face, and that was made all the more evident by what happened next.

Squelch~! "GGLLERK~!" Schllooorrpp~!

Whimper~♫

"Grrrlkkk~!" Squelch~!

"Ngh!"

SPUURRRTTT~!

The only warning Emmett received was a powerful jerking of Mia's cock before it fired off down his throat! Mia kept pumping his face up and down her rod as it spasmed and jerked, shooting thick ropes of balls cream into his mouth and down his gullet as the Collie's large balls tensed and jerked between her pudgy thighs.

"Grrrlkkk~!" Squelch~! SPLURT-SPRRTT~!

Whimper~♫

The Collie soon held the human's face to her knot as she shivered and came. By this time so much of her nut had been poured into Emmett's mouth that the sticky, cloudy stuff continuously leaked from his lips and dripped off her knot as he retched with tears in his eyes. The large red rocket was still firing down his throat, his neck expanding with each throb as creamy wad of doggy cock snot basted his belly.

Emmett was given his first proper taste of semen, straight from the contracting balls of his MILF neighbour. The taste was bitter and very strong, almost as strong as the nose-burning smell of jizz filling his nostrils as he savoured Mia's sticky load.

SPLURT-SPLLLLRRTT~!

Even if he'd thankfully avoided having his face knotted, Emmett's belly still swelled as Mia fed him her hot nut sauce, pint after pint of virile puppy goo poured into his stomach as the Collie's tail wagged sporadically. The sound of her heated breaths was all he could hear besides his own soft gagging and the sound of cum leaving the Canine's balls and flowing into him.

SPUURRRTTT~!

"Haaaaahh~!"

SCHLOORP~! "GGRRLKKKK~!"

Finally, she seemed to have finished dumping her load as Mia soon let out a sigh and proceeded to pull Emmett's mouth off her cock. The human retched all the way up, causing the multiple litres of gooey doggy jizz filling his belly to churn. However, it seemed like in her drunken state Mia had misjudged the timing with which to pull out.

Gasp~!

Splurt~!

The Moment the tip of Mia's cock popped free of his lips, Emmett gasped on reflex, only to have his face splattered by a thick spurt of cloudy ball cream in that exact moment! The human's face was completely painted, plenty of the soupy, smelly nut sauce ended up right in his open mouth, almost causing him to choke as his face was further painted in the last remaining ropes fired from Mia's dick.

"Awe~ did the little wat bite of more than he could chew~?"

The Collie mocked him with her spit-shined member standing erect and throbbing between her spread open legs. Meanwhile Emmett was doubled over and coughing after having swallowed a massive wad the creamy spunk on reflex. Splatters of cloudy jizz peppered Mia's sheets as the human tried to cope with the strong flavour in his mouth and the pungent odour of fresh jizz stuffing his nostrils. Unfortunately for him, the drunken Collie was still far from satisfied.

"Hup!"

"!!!!!!"

Before the human could properly catch himself, he was forcefully made to lunge forward onto the bed after a not so gentle push from the Canine! Emmett ended up flat on the bed with his head near the head board and his swollen belly pressing into the mattress, the sudden impact almost caused the human to barf up some of the cock snot, however that was the least of his concerns as he soon felt a pair of furry clawed hands grasping onto his underwear from behind!

"Rats don't wear clothes~♪"

Riiiip~!

A part of Emmett wondered is such a statement could be considered derogatory as there were plenty of Rat anthros walking around these days. All the other parts of him were in a panic as his underwear, his only article of clothing, had just been ripped apart like paper, exposing his bare ass where his cheeks were clenched in fright!

Pata!

"Urgh!"

Emmett's whole body jerked when Mia suddenly grasped on of his butt cheeks in each hand. The human could put up very little resistance as his ass was easily spread apart by the horny beast of a MILF!

"Time to feed this end~"

"Wait Mia, hold up, it's me-eeeeeee~!"

Emmett tried his best to speak through the large globs of sticky spunk clogging his mouth and throat, however his efforts were futile as he soon felt the hot tip of the Collie's cock penetrate his tightly clenched hole in one go! His ass cheeks were further spread apart by the hot, slick, slippery mass of engorged doggy dick, and this was quickly followed by his hole that was slowly and forcefully stretched open by the girthy phallus!

"----!"

"Oohh, so tight~♪"

Emmett was unable to utter a sound as his hole was gradually stuffed with Mia's throbbing prick. The Collie knelt over the human's legs and used one hand to spread his ass open while the other was used to shove her swollen fuck meat deeper and deeper into his butt. With the addition of his saliva and the cum coating her shaft, the shaft slid inside easier than expected, especially as his body had been remoulded for the express purpose of taking massive cock!

"Uurrggh-gh!"

"Mmmnnnnn~♪"

Emmett tried shoving back against the Collie's thighs, however his resistance was rather week and all he accomplished was copping a feel of her furry legs until all of her shaft had filled his ass. At this time, the bulge in his spunk-filled belly was topped up by the outline of Mia's massive doggy cock runny from between his legs all the way up past the centre of his body. When the knot had finally pressed against his hole, the Collie lay forward and allowed her weighty frame to rest on the human's back.

"Ooof!"

Emmett was pressed deeper into the mattress while the stuffy feeling of cum and cock filling his insides became more pronounce as he became smothered under Mia's hefty body. Every part of him except his face was covered in her furry frame while her cock was all the way up his ass, the human's toes curled up from the multiple pounds of engorge dick throbbing inside of him and stretching his butt hole. While the human was choked for words, Mia's hot and moist breath filled his ears.

"Get ready for a double stuffing~"

As soon as she said so, the Collie began to move, just as she'd done to his face, Mia backed up her hips, letting her cock slip free of the human's ass up to the halfway mark before she thrust right back in!

Squelch-Plap-PLOP-Schloorp~!

"Ngh!"

Plap! Squelch~! PLAP!

"Ggh!"

The human had been put in a true doggy mating position, and like that he was made to fulfil his role as the Collie's bitch. In and out her cock went, stretching his hole over the undulating contours of her slick, veiny shaft as she began fucking his ass with much the same vigour as she did his face!

Plap! SMACK-Squelch~!

"Ggh!"

Plap! Squelch~! PLAP!

The sound of Mia's smooth and still bloated nuts slapping against his legs continuously rang out as the large Canine woman humped him hard. He was completely unable to overcome the weight of the pudgy milf, he could barely move his arm, the human simply had to take it while lamenting how he'd gotten himself in this situation where he was being ruthlessly bred by the woman he'd considered no different from his own mother figure all this time!

Despite his inner conflicts as he was fucked, the person doing the fucking was thoroughly enjoying his ass.

Whimper~♫ "Haah haah, hhnngg~!"

Plap! Squelch~! PLAP!

While the human was grunting and groaning from each thrust, Mia was moaning and whimpering like a dog in heat as she voraciously thrust her hips. Her body grew hot, increasing the pungency of her natural musk that filled the cum-stained nostrils of the human below her.

PLAP-PLAP-PLOP-PLAP!!

"Ngh, gh!"

Whimper~♫

Mia's actions gradually became more forceful as she carved out the human insides with her steely member. It was to the point that the legs of the rocking bed started making noise while the head board repeatedly thudded against the wall.

The neighbour next door who heard the sound couldn't help but think to himself that the Collie was finally getting some action after who knows how long. Little did he expect that she was the one doing the rutting and that it was the young man that lived adjacent to her that was on the receiving end of the wild ride!

"Haa haaah hhaa~!" Whimper~♫

"Ngh!"

Plap-PLAP Schloorp~! PLOP!

The Collie's body heat steaming him from above while her soft belly and breasts rubbed against him, the sweat of her nuts running down his thighs as they repeatedly smacked him, her hot constantly breath falling on his ear, her doughy, furry body grinding against his own as she thrust her hips, and finally the feel of her large cock stirring up his spunk-filled insides as she rutted, bred and fucked him with bestial vigour.

Emmett found himself lost in a lustful trance of his own while his own rock-hard member was staining Mia's sheets in his leaking pre. The human genuinely never thought he'd see the day where he and the MILF would engage in any kind of sexual activity, yet here he was being fucked in the face and the ass on the same evening, trapped under the Collie as she mated with and abused his hole.

The human soon felt his own balls tensing up, the orgasm he'd been trying to contain all this time could finally be held back no longer. And he clearly wasn't the only one feeling this way.

Whimper~♫ "Haaaah haah, I- I'm gonna c-" Whimper~♫

"Nghh, nghh- HRRKK?!"

Emmett had been moaning along with her, preparing to blow his load at the same time, but suddenly the human's body tensed up when Mia administered a much more forceful thrust without pulling back! The human was shaken awake as he instantly picked up on what she was trying to do, just the mere fact that she continued to press forward without letting up made it evident that she was trying to do the same thing she wanted to do to his face!

"Rrgghhh~"

"Nngghhh~!"

With no leverage left with which to resist, Emmett was unable to stop it as the swollen nut gradually stretched his hole open much wider than Mia's red rocket did! His voice was caught in his throat while the beast above him grunted and pressed forward, his hole gradually gave way over the stiff slick bulb until finally-

POP!!

"Rgh! CUMMING!"

"Ngh-!"

Emmett let out an intense groan when the knot finally popped into his hole with an audible noise, however this was completely drowned out by Mia's roaring out as she finally came the moment the human was knotted!

Spurt-SPLURTT~!

Before the soreness in his ass could even begin to alleviate, Emmett's insides were flooded with a boiling brew of bestial ball cream!

Spllrrrttttt~!

Whimper~♫

"Rnngh!"

The Canine whimpered while the human groaned, Mia's large nuts constricted while leaving a sweaty smear on Emmett's thighs as massive ropes of sticky nut butter gushed from her cock and rapidly filled him. The quantity was even greater than what she'd poured down his throat, Emmett groaned louder as he felt his belly that had just started deflating begin to rapidly swell once more.

The large knot clogging his ass pulsed and throbbed along with the Canine's girthy red dick as a seemingly endless load of doggy sperm filled the small human. It someone reached the point where Emmett was beginning to feel just as bloated as he looked.

SPlurt-SPPRRT~!

Whimper~♫

This load was clearly larger than the last, the stuffiness he felt inside kept increasing as long ropes of jizz continued to fire from the Collie's spasming balls. With her large knot blocking his ass there was nowhere for all of the increasing cum to escape, nowhere except-

"Mmmgh-!" SPLUURRT~ "Hrrrkk-" SPllurrttt~

Emmett was completely unable to stop the cum from rocketing up his gullet under the building pressure, his teary eyes went wide before a thick gush of sperm erupted from his mouth and nostrils!

SPLURRT~!

Whimper~♫

"Grrrrlll-" Spllurrt~

The drunken Canine was completely unconcerned with the human who'd sprung a leak below her, her jizz kept spurting from his mouth at the same time that she tried pumping more into him! It was like he was an extension of her cock, each subsequent wad of nut soup she dumped into his ass simply displace what was already bloating his insides and caused an even large spurt to gush from his mouth and nose before staining her bedsheets.

Spprrttt~~

This carried on until the pillows and most of the upper half on the bed was soaked in the regurgitated cock snot. An offensively pungent odour of sweaty sex and potent sperm filled the room, however it was nothing compared to what the human smelt after the stuff had directly filled his nostrils. The familiar taste of Mia's dick soup soaked his taste buds as the final displace dregs of nut from her massive orgasm gradually leaked from his open mouth.

"Haaaaaahhh~"

Mia let out the lengthiest sigh of the evening, and before he could react, Emmett felt her entire weight suddenly buckle down on top of him!

SPLURT~!

The sudden action caused more of the hot, sloppy nut to spurt from his mouth and nose. Emmett was left coughing up thing wads of cloudy ball cream as the Collie rested her seemingly exhausted body on him, fully burning him up to the neck in her furry, pudgy frame.

"Hlk- koff koff! Ugh, M-Mia."

Tssuuuuu~

Emmett almost fainted as his urging was suddenly met with the Collie's snoring!

Not even a full two minutes after fucking him to completion and overfilling him with her massive load, the Canine was out like a light, her snoring ringing in the human's ears as she held him below her limp body!

Mia had always been a heavy sleeper, especially after an evening of drinking. It was a miracle in itself that she had managed to wake up shortly after the human had snuck into her bed, but now she had properly entered dreamland. The only problem was that her rigid cock was still buried up his ass!

The swollen red rocket showed no intention to deflate at all, even if not for the hefty Canine literally trapping his body under hers, Emmett would find it hard to escape his current predicament with the massive stiff knot literally locking his ass to Mia's crotch!

The human had really went and did it now, he was completely fucked in every meaning of the word!

Tsuuu~

Emmett was left to distress over his thoughts as the Collie snored while snuggling his body like a teddy bear, a living teddy bear that was holstering her massive throbbing doggy dick. Emmett wracked his brain to think of an explanation for why he was knotted and in Mia's bed, however just judging by how lame his initial plan had been that led him into the current situation, it would be a wonder if he could come up with anything good before morning.

Tsuuu~

Like that the human really did end up spending the night in the Collie's bed, except that his "prank" had ended coming to fruition in a way that he didn't expect.

***

"Hwaaahhh~ Nggghhh-gaaahh~!"

Mia's eyes gradually fluttered open to greet the light of day filling her room. As the Collie yawned and stretched, she found to her surprise that she was feeling much more refreshed than she would usually be after a night of drinking. The Collie was thinking to herself that she was getting better at handling her alcohol as she rolled over to her side, or at least she tried to.

"?"

For some reason she encountered some resistance in her crotch area as she turned, and on top of that her morning wood was feeling oddly moist. Still groggy from her light hangover, and with blurry vision plaguing her eyes, Mia simply put more force into it to try and free herself from whatever it was that was obstructing her.

POP!

"Haanngggh!!"

A rather loud pop followed by an even louder yelp startled away whatever bit of sleepiness still remained! Mia felt her rigid cock slide out of something warm and tight and hurriedly looked to her side, her dumbfounded state only increasing as her vision finally cleared up!

"What the- Emmett?!"

Why was her neighbour in her bed first thing in the morning, and why was he in such a state?!

The human's mid-section was swelled up like a massive used condom as he lay weakly on his side. There was a viscous, cloudy fluid pouring from his open mouth and nose, supposedly the source of the pungent odour filling the room, an odour she was very familiar with! The same viscous fluid was now trickling from his naked ass where his hole was slowly closing over her retreating phallus!