Fool Me Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum was literally all over the bed, mostly gathered near the human's head where the majority seemed to have leaked out.

Mia may be hungover, but she certainly wasn't stupid, it was easy to tell what had happened that lead to this current scenario! She simply couldn't fathom what had led the human into her bed in the first place for him to eventually end up in such a state!

"Koff-koff!"

The Collie was truly lost for words and didn't know how to react, only for the limp human to suddenly cough up a massive wad of her own gooey nut, the sight of which caused her to cringe slightly.

With that, he finally turned his face that was so sticky with jizz that it formed long webs between the soaked bedding and his face as he looked at her. Mia was expecting some kind of explanation that, though unlikely, would help her to begin to understand what the hell had happened last night.

Instead, what came out of the human's mouth was a simple statement.

"A-April... fools."

And that was it, Emmett's face hit the soggy bedding again the next moment, followed by his light snoring as he was seemingly out cold. After an entire night of putting up with Mia subsequent orgasms inside his knotted behind that kept him awake as he racked his brain, that was the best he could come up with, the phrase he'd prepared since before putting his (obviously failed) plan into action.

In the end Mia was left even more dumfounded that at the start. All she could do was stare incredulously at her crazy neighbour snoring away in her jizz until her work alarm started going off.

END.