All Comments on 'Fool Me Once You're Out of Here'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Do a little research next time...

Right: a new lawyer told he has to carry his own weight and put in 35 billable hours a week? Hows about 80 or 100! LOL!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Enjoyable story

It started off the day very smoothly. I find it amusing that

during his courtship and marraige the prick, Jerry, offered to supply pictures. Why didn't he take him up on the offer?

Also why didn't she realize that show she put on would result in his leaving her? I never understand the thinking processes of wives bent on messing with their husbands. It can only create more problems for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why let jerry get free pass

you are at fault about the second marriage,because you gave jerry a free pass.you should have destoryed him the first divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your ending

your ending leave a lot of questions as it is in all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, poorly written story

The author writes well enough but certainly does not write for the reader to easily read and understand. As examples, I see "wrong word used mistakes," commas between the subject and its verb, the word 'also' used twice in the same sentence, bad transitions from the present to the past, the need for the reader to re-read sentences and paragraphs because of writing errors. My advice is to get the stories edited before posting them and, also, have someone you know read stories for clarity before submitting them for posting. RAG

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 14 years ago
Good story

The ending is fine. Don't worry about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The premise is good but this puta writer . . .

fucked it up as all puta writers do. Such a story actually NEEDS much more development along realistic life experiences of a male with cheater fems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical

This, writer can't, seem to under,stand comma's or, quote mark's, used to denote, possessive.<p>And what the FUCK is "corgel?" Did you mean "cordial?"<p>Shit, this was some bad writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
usual CRAP

The idiot husband acts so amazingy stupid that I find myself cheering for the whore wife. Fool me once?

<br></br>

the idiot ex husband was fooled for years and years

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Good story, still writing problems

I have left many comments on your prior stories the same as this: good story but many problems with your writing style. Point of View (POV) and comma ussage are your two biggest issues. I have commented same in the past and you don't seem to improve much in these areas. Are you trying? If you are trying, send me a note and I can help. Neither POV or comma usage are hard to master.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
You need an editor!

Too many obvious errors. I also think a little more development of her character. The problem with first person is that we are limited to his point of view. Writing in third person would have allowed for a little more information about her. The one trick you might have used was friends or the detective getting a little more information to him as you did with his father's friend. I would have developed the other guy a little more too. In other words, there places in the story that would have been more intersting or more understandable with some more background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good beginning

I like your style, like your stories. BUT, MAN YOU NEED AN EDITOR! Your spelling, grammatical errors, your changing back & forth w/ the POV between first person & third person; it makes your stories difficult to read & follow along. Surely you can find an editor, hell, I would do it myself if no else will volunteer. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The most stupid thing he did was go back to her

The most stupid thing she did is breathe. It was good on the ending. You wrote one word that really bothered me, corgel, how on earth did that spelling for the word pass spell check much less someone proof reading this. I do like your stories, at least they dont end up with the husband being a closet gay sucking another man's cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I started reading the story and thought

OK they are married, then he phoned to make an apppt to pick her up, so they were not married, then they were then they signed a pre-nupt (which is before the marraige) they go along and no marriage shows up unless it is a common law, then they divorce. When did they marry?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I was a little lost at one point, but recovered

All in all it's a good story, just in some points hard to follow.It's certainly a sad story, the stupid cunt thought she could fuck over any man that she wanted to. I'm sure glad the story ended the way it did, it made for some good reading. Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice concept

Nice concept but - get an EDITOR, or read it yourself before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boring

WTF Muslim country are you from? what kind of a pre-nup is that..."No disrespect or else divorce. No lying or else divorce." Making her sign that would be an example of DISRESPECT! You should stick to driving cabs and stop writing these lame assed stories.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Good Story

Good story, it has a good plot and in my mind a good ending. I hate wimp husband or wives stories. I have commented previously on your work. Normally I don't get into the technical side of the writing, but an editor would help. You have good instincts but need a little assistance with grammar, punctuation, tense changes. There were also a couple of times that the time frame changed and confused me for a minute. This is meant as constructive criticism not a jump on the writer piece. I have written a few stories and learned a lot by rereading my stuff and using an editor and reading the constructive comments from the readers. I'm not Hemingway, but offer my help if I can be of assistance. Keep writing and don't let the anonymous Andys or hate Nazis get to you. Remember, those that can do, those that can't spout dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Liked the story overall, still some writing problems, but much improved. My only real complaint is that parts of the story need fleshed out.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Okay but....

It doesn't read that he really loved or trusted her throughout the marriage. It reads that he was just waiting to get divorced from her sooner or later. The author wrote that she taunted him one night which doesn't make sense as she had to know he was jealous of Jerry. After accosting Jerry and taking his shit about pictures why not ask for them? Later she agreed to a polygraph about whether she cheated during their marriage and he did evidently did not care about their marriage. He was just pissed that she had admitted to screwing Jerry during their break before their marriage. Sounds to me when reading the story that sex with her was all "He" ever cared about. Sounded like a divorce waiting to happen but one loaded against her from the beginning! I did not much like this husband at all... Still, another good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok.

well, you finally finished one ........... ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
POOR PLOT

For a lawyer, your hero is a real conclusion jumper and writes up prenups that are totally unreal. His trip to his rivals office to treaten him before anything takes place is stupid and he is lucky he didn't get arrested for harassment. What happened? Normally you write an entertaining logical story.

60 year old George

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Not bad.

I thought it was alright. Perhaps it wasn't all that realistic, but like I've said elsewhere, if I wanted a classic I'd go to the library.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cordial....

Corgel???? C o r d i a l....cordial...---Shewolf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what about jerry?

Take all this to his wife, etc? SIlly to be incomplete in the resolution, both need it too.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Excellent and most entertaining read.

One of the Authors whom are exception to the norm on this site.

Well done Slirpuff !

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated the garbage 1*.

It is obvious that Steve has issues that makes him unfit for a relationship. And, he is so prone to picking fights that in real life he would be in the hospital or prison.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Wornock,,

sounds like (he or she) needs to be put on a short leash for an indefinate period of time. As to the story this was a fine example of your very good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Asked the right question, got the wrong answer

"Christy, how stupid do you think I am?" Pretty stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best story...

... five stars. Very, very believable in always and the good guy won! Wornock wrote Steve has issues that makes him unfit for a relationship and he is so prone to picking fights did we read the same story??? What fight did he pick? And since when does not trusting a known liar make someone unfit? Wornock please read the story again. Its a good one.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Story

On the one hand, he was stupid enough to marry her after she openly disrespected him (usually women save that for AFTER the wedding.) But then he was coherent enough to insist on a prenup; which tells me that he was resigned to the fact that she would probably treat him poorly, but wanted several years of great sex. So basically these are two amoral people who used each other & moved on; who cares?

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Not sure who I like less

in this story. The wife was as deceitful bitch when she was just going steady with hubby. When you're exclusive, you don't date another guy-and lying about it to your partner is even worse. What was the endgame? See if she really wanted to be with this Jerry guy after all? Have one date and then think that she will then get Jerry off her back? If the former, then she is a cheating bitch. If the latter, then she is stupid. I thought hubby was completely correct in breaking it off with her after that incident.

However, what she did or did not do with Jerry while she and hubby were broken up has nothing to do with hubby. She may have lied about what she did with him, but she's entitled to that secrecy. Ultimately, she chose her hubby to be, well, her hubby. And he accepted her. Maybe he shouldn't have done so. He obviously never got over his jealousy and lack of trust.

The wife was stupid to try and forge a personal relationship between Jerry and his wife and herself and hubby-she should have known hubby wouldn't tolerate that. But, she didn't really do anything particularly wrong after that in re: Jerry. Hubby acted like a hothead, and the relationship deteriorated after that, naturally. Not saying wife didn't act poorly, but hubby confronting Jerry as he did, and the things he said to wife showed that he had no trust in her-very insulting. A shame, really.

Trust is hard to regain once lost in a marriage; but to start off one without it is disaster.

Well written little tale.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Not the Best

This is not one of your better stories. Some unanswered questions were troubling.

During the divorce you painted a picture of a woman who would pass a lie detector test regarding cheating during their marriage. However, you had previously indicated that she had probably cheated since she could take that large dildo so easily and yet when her husband had tried it was too painful. Further, since Jerry seemed to be an asshole, one suspects that he must have had a large dick to keep her coming back.

The indication is strong that she did in fact cheat with Jerry but you did not carry it far enough in the story to prove that fact. The inconsistency there was frustrating for me.

However, what bothered me the most about the story was that Jerry got off scott free. When you paint a guy as that much of an asshole he needs to have some retribution applied in the end. For a while I thought (hoped) you were going to use their business relationship for that, but you did not. Very disappointing.

Thanks for writing though. I have enjoyed many of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He WasEight In the First Place

You should have gad Jerry screwed up mysteriously!

She would be a good candidate ndenployee of a high class Escort Service.

Why do women like this think they can get away with anything?

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Well done except...

It was a $20,000 mistake to take that walk along the beach.

Great story with a great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Good development, believable characters and realistic story line made it so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The word is "cordial," not "corgel."

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Great story, what a cheating skank

Christy was a cheating low life skank not worth twenty cents let alone twenty thousand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you, do good, worked on, plots; but not so good in other areas

Nice plot and dialog, as usual for this author. I second the comments about editing. That said, I finished the storym as usual, because it felt realistic and interesting. BTTap is wrong. She had a contract regarding lying that she signed. She violated that contract and lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like it, well written, and no self cuck from you this time

4/5

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
APPLAUSE!

Finally, a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

To be jerry and get away with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nother outclassed nothing

of a man who married the best looking woman in the universe and couldn't keep her.

read one read them all same same by a few wannabe authors.

2**

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Why

Do all these guys marry women that they KNOW to be lying, cheating sluts? He knew what she was like when they were dating, knew she wasn`t faithful or trustworthy, yet he still married her. Why? Because she was pretty? So what? There are millions of honest and faithful women out there that are stunningly beautiful, so why marry the one that`s a manipulative whore?

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Something Missing

The story would have been better if something had happened to old Jerry. At least you could have written that his wife divorced him and took him to the cleaners.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Krosis666

For the same reason there are second marriages, the triumph of hop over experience!

He married her because she was hot, and the sex was hotter, he HOPED she would behave, and had an iron-clad pre-nup in case she didn't.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A TYPICALSTEREO-TYPE

ONCE A....ALWAYS A....and proof positive is an indicator. TK U MLJ LV NV

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
why would you marry someone you couldnt trust

this is very stupid. i dont care if its a man or a women. if your lover gives you a reason to not trust them, why the hell would you marry them.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Nice take away line

Put a sock in it. That's great.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
I liked this story

Yes, there are a couple of grammatical errors. I think this story is better than the comments would indicate. Hubby took care of business.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Amused

Hope springs eternal, so I sort of understand why he got back together with her.

On the other hand, after looking into divorce law in several states, I wonder why anyone who knows anything about them ever gets married. I did when I was young and ignorant, and I got lucky. But marriage looks like a lose lose proposition in too many states to make it a sane thing to do. Many of the "benefits" of marriage are available thru other legal means and honestly they make more sense when the divorce rate is something like 40%...

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Once a cheater

Regardless of why a person cheats, the fact that they were willing to cheat defines one of the social and ethical and in fact, criminal boundaries they are willing to violate. Many people do not realize it but marital adultery is a crime in many states. So, once a person has proven that they do not respect this boundary, that becomes part of the personal profile. Going forward, this behavior like all their other behaviors define them as the kind of people they are. Some people will be known as hard workers, some as slackers, some as abusers, some as victims, some as honest people and some as thieves, cheaters will be known as those that their own spouse cannot trust.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A CORK AND A SOCK

depending on who and what is stuffing, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a good flash tale.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

What a stupid bitch. She lied to her first husband about fucking an old boyfriend and got nothing in the divorce. Then she does it again with a new husband but the same asshole od boyfriend, who just happened to hire the ex as his attorney and again, she got nothing in the end. Fucking stupid cheating cunt.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Bull headed little slit. Think she would have learned from butting heads with her hubby earlier.

TrevarnoTrevarnoabout 9 years ago
Like to read Christy´s side of what happen

Nice story.

Do like to read Christy´s side of this story.

She was lying, cheating.

The married was fake from the start.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Really lady???

I suppose her explanation to both of her exes is "I just couldn't control myself" and "He just does something to me that makes me want him". That is, if she did in fact say that to them afterwards. Logically, I can say it's because he's an asshole or bad boy if you will. Bad boys always lure the stupid girls. This bitch was one of them. Not only that, she has the cheater gene. She is the model for 'once a cheater, always a cheater'.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
I've never been 'Corgel' with anyone in my life

How does it work? Is it anything like being CORDIAL with people?

If you are going to use a word in many of your stories, the least you could do, is learn to spell it! Just because you mispronounce a word, when you say it, doesn't mean it's spelled like how it sounds, when you mispronounce it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor effort

I usually enjoy your stories but this 1 sucked. Normally you are quite a good wordsmith with few spelling mistakes & good sentence construction but you sure slipped up with this tale. 3***

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“but she flirted with others as well.” – There’s “flirting” and then there’s FLIRTING. The first is a harmless tease, the second is a come on, a lead-in to cheating.

"Jerry said he'd be happy to send, over to my office, pictures of you and him fucking, because he had plenty," – It’s interesting that she didn’t even TRY to deny that Jerry had pictures, or react when he said no fucking ANYMORE. By the way, there should be no comma after "send".

"But we didn't do anything,” – Even on the unlikely chance they didn’t, he made it QUITE clear that there were to be no lunches or dinners, and IF it was strictly business, why the kiss?

And as I’ve said before, why is she so upset at the split up? If she cared that much she wouldn’t be messing around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A whole lot of cliches in this one.

The story was cliche city. Not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

but what I don't understand in some of the stories, is that it takes 2 to tango, and the bastard got away all clean again, only to ruin someone else's marriage. obviously she was a piece of shit to begin with, but so was he. he knew she was married. I liked the story and it is a second read. it showed how shallow women are, not that men are any better at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

One of the most horribly written stories I've read. You are a fucking ignorant and have no idea what grammar is. Where did you get the crazy idea that you could write?

As for the plot, it's just so very OLD. He married the slut even though he knew what she was. FOOL.

And what the hell "nice and corgel" means?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“I never cheated on you with Jerry or anyone else," – I don’t know how SHE defines “cheating”, but to ME cheating isn’t just fucking but is doing ANYTHING outside the boundaries of the relationship. i.e. If you are in an exclusive relationship, which they were, and you date someone else, THAT is cheating! ESPECIALLY when you lie to your partner and do it behind his/her back.

"Steve, I told you nothing happened between us,” – Again, okay they didn’t have sex, but she dated him while she was exclusive with Steve, and she still seems to think she did nothing wrong.And it turns out at the end that she DID have sex with Jerry! And I damn sure wouldn’t sleep in the guest room. Our bedroom is MY bedroom too, and she has no right to lick me out, if she doesn’t want to sleep with me then SHE can go to the guest room!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

The only problem I had with it was when he gave her a pass before marrying her.

Story as a whole I liked.

MCPO Jim

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Cordial not corgel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
typical slurpuff

1 star most beutetefull bitch in the world marrying dreamer of garbage authoring.

1 star

damn I a;lmost make as much sense as slurppy excuse for mankind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lessons should be learned early

When my girlfriend decided we should take a few weeks to be apart, I was devastated. At that moment, I knew I had no interest in her, long term. We were together, or we weren't. Unfortunately, my ex didn't know that and decided to play the field.

She saw that I saw her with a guy, once they were tongue wrestling and his hands were everywhere. Friends told me she had been fucking him, once at a party, upstairs, where people could hear them. I was done, she didn't know it.

After about six weeks she showed up on my door, wanting to come in. She had left a few things at my house, although we weren't living together. I had them bagged up and before she could come in, I handed the trashbag out the door and thanked her for stopping by and picking it all up. Before she could say anything else, I closed the door and locked it.

Friends told me she was desperate to get us back together, she planned on getting me in the sack and she could 'heal us'. Nope, wasn't going to happen and the next time she saw me, I was with my date for the evening. It was a dinner'n'movie night and she caught us at the dinner, after the movie. She was with her best two friends and stopped the moment she saw us to chastise me in front of the whole place.

It gave me a chance to let her know when she wanted to see other people, even for a short time, we were no longer 'us'. We were no longer together from that moment on and mentioned she seemed to have had a really good time upstairs at the party with Tom (an ex of hers) at the Benton's house and she no longer mattered to me. She ran off crying, her friends stayed long enough to give me dirty looks.

I had my own stalker for the next two years, even at my wedding. She simply refused to take no for an answer. But when my betrothed and I both said I do, she finally gave me my freedom, so to speak.

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
I liked it

Well written. keep my interest all along. I wouldn't have forgiven her the first time. But I know many people do. he was a stupid as he admited and paid the price.

Entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Bad

Pretty good story. But I have a couple of things, if I may. First of all, "Comma": Please, look it up and learn how to use it. Secondly, I absolutely Hate when cheaters

are asked to take lie detector tests. Why bother? I mean, the tests are not "absolute", they are not admissible as evidence, so why bother? If the relationship is

so far gone that a lie detector test is a possible next step, the relationship is done.

I mean stick a fork in it, it's done, move on.

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Burn Her

Burn baby burn⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* for BTB

Even better idea: He should hired a couple of out of town thugs to give Jerry a whooping, especially in the crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If you are

Man enough you will never take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eats, Shoots, And Leaves

That is the name of a New York Times best seller about the desecrated art of punctuation. On the cover is a panda bear stepping off a ladder with a pistol in his hand. He's been eating leaves and fresh green tree shoots from a branch, but since the writer doesn't know how to punctuate he needs to shoot up the café and then leave the place.

"Eats shoots and leaves" - a sylvan, beautiful world sustains one of God's shy and elegant creatures.

"Eats, Shoots, And Leaves" - the natural world is perverted beyond measure with calculated savagery and slaughter. Innocence and beauty cease to exist.

It's your choice, Slirp.

For now: Obtusius. That's your new name.

"Nothing, I mean nothing, wasn't on the table when it came to sex."

I think you meant nothing was off the table. A triple negative and an obtuse reversal of a well-worn but very useful phrase. What the fck are you smoking, Slirp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And Jerry gets off scott free?

All the bravado in his office, the threats and he didn't even try to do anything to Jerry? Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Spelling And Punctuation

Leaves a lot to be desired. I didn't care too much for your story either.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Idiot

to marry her the first time. Guys, it's not the one who got away that will ruin your life. It's the wrong one who didn't get away. Any doubts, run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An Average Story

But your punctuation is horrible. By the way, the word is "cordial", not "corgel". And "with", not "which".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I know lawyers do stupid things

But would he really ignore the evidence and his own intuition to marry someone like her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I know that if the husband wouldn't be so stupid

we wouldn't have a story to tell... but could you at least give your characters 2 brain cells instead of one?

She was a cheater. Frm the moment that Jerry asshole talked to him like he did and she didn't said a word he should have known that she was truly damaged goods.

It looks like a JPB story, he only needed to suck Jerry's cum from her pussy.

Nice story but tooooo cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did you learn to spell by sounding it out?

But it doesn't work for every word. You have some beauties in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So so

You wrote: "Two years later, she hooked up with another attorney, who was stupid enough to marry her, without a pre-nup agreement."

Well, he was stupid enough to marry her after she cheatd on him the first time. He looks like a JPB character, who marry well known cheaters and then they are suprised when the slut cheats again. Typical stupid LW husband behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Decent...

...but there needed to be some revenge on jerry. Thanx!

Loklie

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Question: why always go back to Jerry?

That’s a story in itself, no?

Huge cock? Amazing tongue? First boyfriend? Blackmail of some sort? The list goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What

We know what happened to Christy,but what happened to Steve,did he remarry?.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Never tire

I never fire of reading your stories. Something.different everytime.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Great, as always!

Too bad Jerry got away without a scratch. He deserved some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CORGEL.?

Are you kidding me? CORDIAL, ok? And "caring on" should be "carrying on". Just two glaring examples of a descent into illiteracy. Get an editor. 2*

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
WHEN THE LIE WORKS

just keep using it with variations, TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Yeah slirpuffs a woman

Just on that last paragraph, millions of cheating men. If it’s millions of men we all know there must be at least a billion women

coredencoredenalmost 5 years ago
Proof reader needed

I normally really enjoy your writing but this was full of errors a simple read through could have fixed

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Again

This is the standard smart guy making a really stupid decision about a female and then paying the resulting stupid tax.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
He asked her, "Do you think I'm stupid?"...

...and then he proved he was. Good story, but the characters are either unlikable or truly foolish.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

She was a loser from day 1. He did A lot of thinking with the wrong head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She Said

She hadn't slept with anyone besides him since they were married, why am I suspicious of that since she didn't agree to the polygraph test? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
After her second divorce things got very interesting for Christy and Jerry boy.

Her second husband reported the liaison to both Jerry's and Christy's country. Words like collusion kick backs and the like were mentioned.

The both lost their jobs.

Jerry blamed me for putting the idea in husband number two's head (I will neither confirm or deny this) and the subsequent loss of his well paying job. He hunted me down and decided to teach me a lesson. He attacked me in public view and king hit me. One of the witnesses was our security guard. 6 foot 3 210 pounds of pure muscle grabbed Jerry and threw him into a wall breaking the jaw. Two other witnesses came over to make sure I was ok and inform me they had called for the police and an ambulance.

By the time the law and EMT's got there I was sitting up but still pretty dazed. The security guard had secured Jerry and when the police asked if I wanted to press charges I said "You bet your bottom dollar I do.".

He was sentenced to 3 years jail out in 2. My lawsuit against him cleaned him out and he eventually declared Bankruptcy.

Christy's life went in a downward spiral from there and she eventually left town to start again. The last I heard she was doing reasonably well in her new job as an prostitute.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Deserve

He deserved all he got for marrying her.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
Doomed

While Christy is painted as a gold digging slut, Steve never really trusted her. So the likelihood of this marriage's survival were low to begin with.

If you have to have an iron clad pre-nup and a PI following your wife and taking pictures, then why are you married?

It seems to me that Steve's motivation was to have copious amounts of sex with a wild and beautiful woman until she fucks up. Then he can easily dump her. To me, Steve came across as a man who views his wife as a depreciable asset with a limited useful life. The pre-nup was his warranty that the asset would perform as intended or be replaced with a better model if it proved unsuitable for the intended purpose. Sounds like a solid foundation for a long term loving marriage to me!

If Christy had a flaw, it was her arrogance. She thought her looks and lust could keep any man she picked in line. She should have seen that the pre-nup was aimed directly at her. She would never come out ahead in this marriage so why bother? She was in a no win situation from the start. There was no indication that she wanted a family so she had no bargaining chips if she got caught cheating or violating the pre-nup in any way. Her ego made her stupid.

In the end Steve got the use of Christy for several years, then not only dumped her but made sure she was assigned to the scrap heap by intervening in her second marriage.

All Christy did was misbehave in public. There was no evidence that she physically cheated. But that was exactly what Steve expected from the beginning and provided the excuse for a divorce that was planned from day one.

Personally, I think Steve is a first class prick.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous