All Comments on 'Fool Me Once'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 648 Comments (Page 2)
Franco PauliFranco Pauliover 13 years ago
Envious

There have been few stories published here that honestly deserve reading without skipping to the "good parts." I didn't skip a line. It was simply good throughout. You're a pro...makes me wonder who you really are. Thanks for writing. Superb style, plot, technique. Hell, I'm rambling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A great and very thoughtful story

Well written and a great story I'm looking forward to the book.

BigK10BigK10over 13 years ago
Probably the best story I've read here...

I've read about 700 or 800 stories on this site, and this one sets the bar for them! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A true Masterpice

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Finally a story, not just a bunch of bumping and grinding. I enjoyed reading it, please keep up the good work.

seezoozooseezoozooover 13 years ago
wow

great story...

nice build up n conclusion.. although some points in Ryan's negotiation with the bank wouldn't hold good....

still, one of the best...

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 13 years ago
Great read!

Loved the story, it was well crafted and had some well developed characters.

Just a few annotations:

1. Why was Ryans wife staying with him? Obviously she had her own life and (well paid) job and didn't need him as a provider. Usually she would have left latest after her first being caught since their relationship never got back to where it had been.

2. I had my problems with Ryan accepting the bank robbery. Why would a successful constructor with over 50 employees in the end risk his business for a lousy 9 million? After he started out, and his own company grew from something like 5 people, he would have earned that kind of money in a few years and by the time he accepted to rob the bank he certainly was a millionaire already (else he wouldn't have 38 albeit over 50 workers). Sure, he didn't rob the bank for the money but to get back at his wife and lover, still for someone responsible for over 50 peoples lives (and their families) that was something really stupid to do! And since the bank, his wife and her lover all had to pay big time for the cheating and sexual harrassment, anyway, they were punished well even without that.

3. A continuation from subject 1, why did the cheating spouse continued to work? She was very independent. Every other millionaires wife would have quit her job and concentrating on her family - having kids and/or helping at her husbands successful company. Again, with over 50 employees Ryan IS a millionaire! I think here you got a bit overboard. He could have been well of with about 5 coworkers but a company with over 50 simply makes some millions in a few years. That said, the motivations of the cheating spouse was rather doubtful and not well woven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome, just Awsome

I don't really know what else to say, in order to get the diamonds you have to blast through everything else. This is a diamond and you seemed to have found a vain of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

it took me 3 days to get through this story with my busy schedule but im glad i did. this is by far my favorite story on this site. brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

I came to Literotica to find sexy whack-off stories, but I got so engrossed the the story here that I skimmed over the sex parts. Nice Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An enjoyable tale

An enjoyable tale, worth re-reading (I just have).

*Such* a pity that you had to wear your political heart on your sleeve with that silly, and wholly unnecessary, paragraph near the end about the "communist dictator" of Argentina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

This was an engrossing and compelling read. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have to say that this is one of the most well-written stories on Literotica I have read in a long time. It was so well done that I am not at all disappointed there was only one real intimate scene.

The tale pulled me in and took me on a ride, one I enjoyed thoroughly. Well done, my friend. Well done.

Keep up the good work, and don't let anyone's unfriendly commentary about your writing get you down.

moor9999moor9999over 13 years ago

finally the husband wins one for a change.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
It's been a while

since I read a story here that long, and in one sitting. That indicates to me that it was good enough to hold my interest, well enough written I now don't remember any major gaffs and mostly agrees with my sense of justice.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Agree

Scorpio44 summed it up perfectly

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
A most superb entertainment by a consumate Master of the Word !!

After wading thru Literotica excrement finally a diamond well worthy of time spent looking for it.

Thank you for giving me such a joy for a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Finally a real story. Not just suck and blow.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Fair and equal

Nice work the revenge was sweet - the plan fun - the execution perfect - they refused to profit from the crime and the real criminals paid dearly.

He gave her the one chance she might have deserved and then lowered the boom - well done and well executed thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks

For a wonderful story. A great plot with well defined and likable characters. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What they said, I concur...

I like happy endings and the sex scenes were pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story, I was gladly surprised when I started reading it and realized it was a "real", well, written story.

hnsmdvlhnsmdvlalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story very well written. Thanks

DreamrootDreamrootalmost 13 years ago
Its like glue!

Aww you made me stay up the whole night reading this story.

Realy fine work, im happy to have come across it, and you as a wrighter :)

KirkelKirkelalmost 13 years ago
Again

About the 5th time and it's as good as the 1st time I read it. Hope to see you write again. Thanks for this. Rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ironpaddy

Stonking story, would make a excellent film. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Friggen WOW!!

Seriously, I want to watch this movie!! I just popped on wanting to rub a quick one out and instead ended up getting totally sucked in by this story!! Seriously well done!!

Back to plan A....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

This is a great story. Like the previous comments before...... this would make a great movie. Once I started reading it I could not stop until I finished. keep writing and Thank you.

killerwhale681killerwhale681almost 13 years ago
Longhorn, Where are Ya?

Such a great story, and the other stories are of equal caliber, to be sure....but the question remains, are ya even alive? Sure would be a waste if You didn't add to your stories.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I don't give out five stars. Five stars are for perfection and nothing is perfect. I gave this story five stars. What a wonderful read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spectacular Work

This story was nothing short of a master piece. You touch on so many masculine emotions. This reminded me of indecent proposal. Your other readers are right, this deserves to be made into a movie. We just don't see this kind of stuff now a days. Everything has to be politically correct, men cannot feel jealousy without feeling guilty about it.

I have never been cheated on by a girlfriend but if I had I would feel the exact same way as Ryan. I have never been so deeply invested with my emotions while reading a story. Even while reading classic literature back in high school. I could literally feel my heart beat faster as I felt Ryan's rage and confusion and his initial humiliation when he first caught his wife with another man. This is a classic tale with a modern twist.

This story should be made into a movie by director Adrian Lyne who has done many movies in this genre.

Unfaithful

Fatal Attraction

Indecent Proposal

9 1/2 Weeks

Please keep submitting stories.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Awesome story. Great writing, great story, great portrayal... A fantastic read indeed. Keep up the great work! ^__^

pamedictpamedictover 12 years ago

I wasn't sure what this story would be about. Would it be the typical 'erotic' sexual filled saga? No, it turned out to be a fascinating story to say the least. A little long to read at one time, but it was unique. So unique I e-mailed it to my 'wife' (sic) who I caught having an affair over a year ago. I was 'planting a seed' for her to read that will ultimately end up in our divorce sooner than later. Cudos for Ryan's inventiveness and 'getting even' in a way that no one would ever dream of. "Those that play, will eventually pay"! I hope the rest of you enjoy reading this submission. "T"...

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Why the psychobabble about male sexuality?

It spoiled the story for me to see the inclusion of romance novel quality garbage in this story. Other's have commented adequately on other shortcomings of the story.

Glad to see that many liked the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Credit Default Swap

let me guess... the bank covered its loss, on the books, as a bad CDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well worth the read

Wow I only saw one error (a missed word) but that affected nothing! This should be turned into a short story romantic tale that hook so many romanticist. Well done well done.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Very good

A great story. There are a few stories on this site I feel would make for a great movie. If the movie audience could get past some of the details this may very well be another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

Okay so you lost me a coupla times with tha tech-talk, but I loved how you went in depth and described everything especially in the epilogue, where you went way into the future not like 6 months or a year!!!!! Awesome, well thought out,should really think about publishing.... Though you did have a coupla errors thats to be expected and thanks for the read!!!!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
gave it a 5

liked the entire thing. love a good love story. and it is true, somewhere out there is a man for every woman and a woman for every man. and if you want away from one - hell there is always someone to take your place.

IN11ZIN11Zover 12 years ago
A Bit of Edge (aka Josiah Hedges)

Fabulous Story.

For a moment there, I saw Dusty Fog, El Cabrito and Cuchilo riding again and dealing to the outlaws. Perhaps a bit of Edge as well.

Thank you. If the voting was still up, 5***** for sure

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE $$$$$$$ AT NIGHT ARE BIG AND BRIGHT

can fool no one that love in the plains, remain. TK U MLJ LV NV

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
great story

A great read the second time,too.Sure there is some over the top elements but this is fantasy:) For one post about changing the passwords weekly with a supervisor watching.... while good password security is critical most breaches in security happen because of human error,passwords that are words,usernames stored in open and systems not requiring a password change automatically.In the story it wouldn't matter they could catch the password at any point with the video they had.

And an arrogant jerk like michaels is a likely person to be sloppy.As far as the culture of the bank it is pretty true to fact banks and trading firms are notoriously sexist and despite being hit with many judgements michaels' typ.e is very common and covered up for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well now you got Bryan in where were the AGGIES?

a very nice read, not really realistic but nice and familiar names of cities and places were richly enjoyed. Esta bien!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars....

... good story but it could have used more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

Was expecting an erotica filled with sex & debauchery but I ended up with a fantastic story instead... You my friend are an author.... Have you ever considered publishing a book?...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
time well spent

almost visualised a movie. i was just waiting for a sick twist in the tale like M Night Shyamalan. but then i reached the end of this 13 page story and there was none to be found. just a simple happy ending. i like!

toslertoslerabout 12 years ago
What an incredible story.

i have rarely read a more well-written story. Thank you. I found a couple of typographical errors; normally, I would make no mention of it, but your story is so wonderful that I feel I should mention them.

Ryan is mis-named "Ron", perhaps on page 10? Also, somewhat in the same area, "statute" is misspelled "statuette."

I am humbled by your excellent writing ability. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well done.

While she didn't experience anywhere near the humiliation he did, it did seem like an appropriate punishment for the wife too, which doesn't happen often in these stories.

jamesx77jamesx77almost 12 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely loved it

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Great Story, even on the fourth re-read.

The thing that stood out this time was how the wife had changed her attitude during her affair with her boss. The slow process explained how the relationship with her husband changed. It explained how the husband could then start picking up on little things. Since he had already been burnded once, I understood how he had originally had lost trust. Thank You.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Moral? No! MUTUALITY

A very good Modern Figaro Type Revenge story and it shows the attributes of the classical revenge story with the 4 parts: 1. The married pair past, 2. The discovering of the cheating, 3. The revenge-payback 4. Epiloge or future of the characters. I am glad the betrayed husband found happines with a beautiful Second Chance.

Naturaly against the high esteem of this story, I apreciate FrancisMacomber's Modern Figaro Type Revenge story "The Six O'clock News Slot" better, because that story was more human than this story is. The pay back was a little over the top, 20 years prison. I think against the accusation from loverboys-willing cuckolds-slut wives association the revenge stories do not found on the moral at all. The moral does not let anybody take to prison inocent for the felony as there are in many my favorit Modern Figaro Type Revenge stories, for example to earn the children custody from the cheating wives. This is pure simple MUTUALITY. The cheating spouse lose the right for mutuality to the betrayed spouse which started with the wedding and the Modern Figaro tricks were allowed by betrayed spouse. I prefer those main characters who do not do any emotional gales, but they hide their true emotional from the cheating spouses and do the best, entertaining, and sometime humorous tricks agains them for our pleasure, readers. Do never forget the cheating stops the Mutuality in a marriage, but the Mutuality means revans/payback for faithful spouse ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meat of the revenge stories indepentently from the purpose of the Authors the cheaters lose their right for the Mutuality from the faithful spouses.........

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I forgot

BTW 5 stars.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Interesting............

I like those stories where divorced women with child(ren) are the Second Chance, I read too many widow with child(ren) Second Chance. I think the Authors are afraid from the complications from the living ex. Here the Author killed the ex with natural disaster, but this is nice from him. Other Authors prefer the widows with child(ren) or sometime divorced woman without child...........

One of Renquest's stories the Author use a divorced woman with child(ren) for Second Chance and (I think the bravest Author) the she was divorced for cheating. I understand why a revenge story Author does not use for Second Chance a woman with child(ren) who was divorced by cheating. However why do not more often the revenge story Authors use divorced women with child(ren) whose husbands were the cheaters??? Interesting, why................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You lost me

with his Indian back ground, I thought you would explore the cultural differences in his reactions. Instead, you threw that in there to make him a warrior. then he does white collar crime to avenge himself, nothing a warrior would do.

BTW, Texas is a right to work for less state. you can join a union shop, collect union wages, union health insurance, union pension and not even be in the union. And if you have trouble, the union will back you up with your grievance. again, even if you don't belong to the union. that is the law. There is no way a business owner could be shaken down. try not to drink the kool aid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Not your regular "loving wife" story...elements of the story ring of John Gresham! I started reading just for another hardcore whack off, but the story line was captivating. I gave it a 5, but it could have been polished with a bit of proofreading. In one instance you have Ryan with Carrie when he should have been with Consuela...few grammatical mistakes. What the heck, it was still worth the highest score I could give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You all are being too hard on the Adulterers

You all just don't know the rest of the story. Sean was dropped on his head by a hippie when he was four and he was never quite right in the head since. All those bad things he did really weren't his fault. Carrie, on the other hand, had a bad childhood. Her father bought a mean pit bull when she was six. The dog bit her in the butt and its jaws clamped down so tight they had to saw the dog's teeth off. The teeth stayed in her left cheek and drained an exotic poison into her system for years afterward which is why she just couldn't keep her pants on around any man that reminded her of a rabid dog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice long story...

i was expecting to jack off just like the last person and be done with it, but you wrote it so well i had to keep reading. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

VERY WELL WRITTEN. QUITE LENGHTY BUT WELL DONE!!!!!

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Bravo ; )

Cheating bitch got hers & Ryan found some else worthy of him & his love...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you, great story!

Not sure why I enjoy these stick it to 'em kind of stories, but I do. Started and just couldn't stop! Well written and enjoyed the epilogue as well. Always like to know how it really ended up in the long run. Thanks again!

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Wow...

Second read and the only thing I can really say is that I'm pissed that I can't rate this higher than a 5. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing Story.

Heartwarming and touching story. Definitely a five star worthy story. I wished you kept writing though.

WarmInkWarmInkover 11 years ago
Captivating!

I wasn't going to read the entire thing, once I saw it was going past page five here, but I did, and I'm very glad I did. Skillfully told!

-WI-

tantalisetantaliseover 11 years ago
only one word

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rajeshkumaarrajeshkumaarover 11 years ago
Great Story.

Frankly, all these days, I was only reading the porn in literotica, by accident, I got into this loving wives section, and I have been reading stories, without sex, but boy, I have really enjoyed reading all these stores, and let me assure you that this story, with another one named scales of justice are the best, I have read.

You should seriously think of writing full time, because this story is something like what Lord Jeffry Archer or John Grisham would have written.

Keep writing such good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a Great Story

This was a well told story. Well done!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Amazing

Well written tale. Love the detail, the twists, and of course, the revenge. Sweet! High quality.

sweetenufsweetenufover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Thanks for such a well written tale. This story was emotional, had a nice edge to it, and though the concentration wasn't on the overtly erotic, it had the feel of an 'epic'. Wonderful.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
THE WILD WEST IN OUR TIME.

One of the best, well written and exciting. They couldn't shoot them, cause prison is a really bad place to take a vacation. But they sure as hell got even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

An excellently crafted story. My only complaint is that Ryan ends up seeming TOO omnipotent, while the mere mortals crumble around him. Some struggle beyond the emotional and the planning stage would have been nice.

teach1965teach1965over 11 years ago
Great story

Gave it a 5...couldn't stop reading once I started. Lots of grammatical errors, but did not keep the narrative from communicating and the story line from flowing. Revenge was certainly served cold...and all the time a hot romance was brewing. Great story.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A Classical Revenge Story

I am glad for a classical Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story is the best in the Hall of Fame for a long time in the LW hub. The story shows the classical revenge story structure, because there is the past of the pair with a reconcilation and the repeated betrayal ignits the revenge, which is double revenge with the media and the tribunal system. The story has a romantic long time panorama epiloge. Conclusion: the classical Revenge Story Plot consits of 4 parts: 1. The past of the pair 2. Discovering of the betrayal 3. The revenge 4. Aftermath long time panorama epiloge.

The revenge philosophy is simple the modern marriage against the earlier one sided modell, which was before the XXth Century, it founds on mutuality and the cheaters lose the RIGHT for the fair human connection managemant. This may couse LACK OF MORALITY from the betrayed spouse. Yes LACK OF MORALITY means inocents go to prison for such felony which was not do by them.

For me, my favorit Revenge Story is a Romantic Revenge Story Vulcez's story "How Are You?" which is a hyper flash story and like the majority of the Romantic Revenge Stories shows some positive morality as well, but in the Sub Category in the Modern Figaro Type FrancisMacomber's story "The Six O'clock News Slot" is the favorit for me, which is classical with the 4 parts as this stor is.

However it does not matter, that is the important an excellent CLASSICAL Revenge Story is the best here for long time!!!

In the FrancisMacomber's story the mutuality means a total destroying internet campaign against the cheaters, which was founded by the husband inconfidentaly behavioral against the inpertinent cheating wife and a true friend organized with first class method. The wife lost her right in the family for decent human connection management and with that she lost the child custody as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The good and then the bad

The good:

Your characters all had clear-cut personalities and the emotions were, for the most part, real. People have done much worse for a lot less provocation. The fact that you tried to delve into the reasoning behind your characters actions was commendable.

Scenery: You over-did it here and there but at the same time you always made it clear where your characters were interacting. To some, that may not seem like a big thing but it's been something I've been struggling with in my writing.

Technically sound: I think I spotted like 2-3 mistakes in 13 pages worth of story. On Lit, that's unheard of.

The bad:

It felt like you were writing in circles. What I mean by that is you would visit point A, move on to point B, re-visit point A, Move on to point C and then go back and revisit A-C one more time. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that 1/4-1/3 of the text in this story could be deleted without changing the plot or message.

Points that were over-mentioned: Carrie emotionally distancing herself from Ryan, Ryan's and Consuela's growing attachment, the construction company, Ryan's moodiness... Towards the beginning especially, it was not uncommon to read the same thought rephrased 3 times in one paragraph.

In addition to the circular pattern of your writing, you don't change the verbiage at all. Everything is either "big" or "small," and everyone is either "tall" or "short." http://thesaurus(dot)com is an excellent resource, as is: http://www.merriam-webster(dot)com/thesaurus

If you're going to include something that some of your readers will invariably know stuff about, you need to do some research. A flash-drive and a couple of minutes would have been all it would have taken to get Sean's remote-access information. The laptop is a workstation, nothing more. That laptop Ryan bought with cash and a starbucks is all that would have been required to finish the transactions. Consuela could have done that alone on her own time.

Narration vs. dialog, showing vs. telling: Instead of telling us 3-4 times that they're always on their phones, tell us what they're talking about instead. It's a good opportunity for character building, and you can "show" us how their relationship is evolving rather than "telling" us that they can't live without one another.

Conclusion: The only reason I took the time to write this wall of text (half an hour), is because I feel this story has a lot of potential. If you got rid of the excess text, varied some of your descriptors, did some research and wrote in the growth of Ryan and Consuela's relationship, this story could easily be 4.9+.

I appreciate your contribution, keep up the good work.

texcavemantexcavemanover 11 years ago
why?

Why did he take her back when he caught them not just together, but together in his house and all but nude? Should have been more in depth analysis why he took her back. Why did the boy friends wife let him off so easy?

Why did the bank not fire them for their sexual misbehavior while supposedly working?

Lastly, his lawyer seems to have been to be at least in cahoots with the bank and the boy friend. I am no lawyer, but i find it difficult to believe a rural state judge in Texas would have sided with the adulterers. Temporary insanity would have been declared and he would have been county hero for putting his boot up the cheaters

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Author dramaturgy

@ texcavemen Author excellent dramaturgy to show the drastic revenge root couse. He gave her a Second Chance with reconcilation and she missed the Second Chance so the drastic (Modern Figaro Type) revenge is total understandle for the majorities of the readers..............

Henry4Henry4over 11 years ago
Good work!

I agree with anonymous that there are just a few places where this falls just short of being incredibly good writing. A good editor could ask the questions needed.

I'd say that the issue with the laptop is presented perfectly though - because of security concerns, every transaction is recorded along with the IP of the originator. If the author was not aware of this, it seems he did, indeed, do his homework.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
Seven Years Later, No. 2 on the List

I re-read this story tonight. Hard to believe it was posted seven years ago. Reads just as well the second time. Deserves to be in the top 5 LW list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bitch

to longe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Its a 5

2 nd time I have read it. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story line

I don't know enough to question the bank activities but glad they didn't take advantage of the money. Great family ending. An old man such as I like the revenge and the lack of acrimony. I feel good about their life ahead. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Also my 2nd time

Reading this! Still 5 *

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
AGAIN THE FIRST!

In my revenge story benchmark this revenge story is the third, but I am glad this is the first story in LW again. Unfortunatelly I voted 5*****...................

1. Vulcez "How Are You?"

2. FrancisMacomber "The Six O'clock News Slot".

3. This story.

However that is the important a very good revenge story is the FIRST AGAIN in LW hub!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.......

I was intensely involved with this story from the first paragraph! The level of detail and creativeness was that of a professional. Thank you so much for entertaining me on a lazy Sunday with such a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I loved it, the whole time I read it I was thinking what a great movie this would be!

WisquejacWisquejacabout 11 years ago
good stuff

i have to say this was one of the more enjoyable cheater/revenge stories i have come across. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap

Revenge stories is there a category for you wankers who get off on this pathetic crap?

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The first again!

I am glad this excellent revenge story the first again (in the third times) in the LW.

I publish here my bentchmark on revenge stories according to me. This story is the third in my bentchmark, but it does not matter, because that is the important, this story is the first again.

The 20 best revenge stories on LIT are the nexts according to me:

1. Vulcez �How Are You?� which is a Romantic Revenge Story Hurricane, Typhoon, Gale, Cyclone, Tornado, Earthquake, Tsunami, Avelanch, which was steered by a 17 years old smart daughter to her cheating Mom!

2. FrancisMacomber �The Six O'clock News Slot� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a TRUE friend who assisted his friend in the revenge and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

3. Longhorn_07 �Fool Me Once� which is also a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with 2 allies a man and a woman who got married after the revenge. BTW do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat!

4. Itmgr2010 �Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with assisting friends in the revenge. Do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

5. BeerMaker �Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the betrayed husband�s assistents are his NO DNA TEST PROOF CHILDREN!

6. FrancisMacomber �The Honey Trap� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the assistant is an escort girl with heart!

7. OldHideki � How Does it Feel to be a Cuckold?� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where everything will be up side down!

8. StangStar06 �Back on the Block Ch. 01� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with very humorouse twist at the end!

9. Papatoad �Telephone Blitz� which is succesful humorouse Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where the husband prevented the physical cheating and later the reconcilation is possible!

10. BigK10 �...And Stay There!� which is a Cruel Revenge Story where a friend assists other friend to avoid a marriage with a slut!

11. Harddaysknight �Not Guilty� which is the first at the most revenge story fans but according to me it is not among the first 10 best. Why, because there are dead people in the story!

12. Seurat �Homecoming Call� A Romantic Revenge Story on 1 page!

13. StangStar06 �Love is for Suckers� which is a Romantic revenge Story with LUCKY suckers! SS06 did not write them ANR so only 13th!

14. Cpete �Family Guy� which is a Romantic Revenge Story, where the exwife is burnt everyday!

15. Mitchfren �Bailing Out� which is a Modern Figaro Type and Cruel Revenge Mix Story and a British wrote!

16. Tony_Ford �Scales Of Justice� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story using the USA Constitution!

17. Sojoman �Revelation Blues Pt. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge story and the serial cheater exwife got a serial cheater Second Chance Husband. The Author did not write Second Chance woman to the exhusband so instead of 7th the story is only 17th!

18. Likegoodwine �No Strings Attached� which is a Modern Figaro Type and Romantic Revenge Mix Story. It may be 100% true according to this North Caroline guy from the You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

19. Cpe te �Blood from a Turnip� whose is a bacground story from lucksmith �Let the Punishment Fit the Crime� but Cpete�s story is more revenge story than lucksmith�s story is.

20. Azpiri �Shattered Ch. 03� which is Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a fantastic Romantic Revenge situation at the end. Why is it among the best 20, because I like when David wins on Goliats! His weapon is IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes this is bad

It amazes me that this kind of wish fulfillment bullshit revenge story gets high grades on literotica. There should be an illiteraterotica website for it. Maybe discerning readers don't get through the countless pages to vote on it. I don't get it, but then again, responses and votes on the Internet nearly always favor the stupid and ignorant.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Simple reason

@ Anon the reason is simple. 50 years ago the cheating statistic was the next 25% of the wives had minimum 1 extramarital sex activity, now 55%. The husband's statistic remained same 60% 50 years ago and 60% now.

50 years ago a faithful husband lived a whole life with a faithful wife with 90% likelihood..........now the likelihood is near 50%............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
shazam

what ever it takes.

only 5 *s????????

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I have read this once before and made it a favorite then.

I discovered this when I tried to make it a favorite this time, also. My only preference in the way this was presented is that I would have been more vindictive against Carrie and Sean, I would have screwed her out of every dime, I am that mean-spirited. I would have made arrangements for a sexual attack at least weekly while he was in prison, it could have been easily arranged. This serial molester and semi-rapist deserved nearly the worst (the worst is reserved for child molesters). Thank you so much for writing, Longhorn__07.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

It's a good written story and all but every time I read consuela's name I always have to think of the family guy character, killing every positive emotions instantly.

So I couldn't enjoy it at all, not the writers fault so I will refrain from voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yet another nonerotic story in the Loving Wives category. There should be a 'Nonerotic Bitter Revenge Fantasy' category for this stuff. Stories at Literotica should have to have erotic content, or else be in the 'Nonerotic' category.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I agree in 50%

@ Anon I agree the sexual majority husband cheating wife stories should take into a new hub. Revenge, Consequence and Reconciliation (and perhaps some clueless husband stories too) stories should a new hub. That 4000-5000 stories should take into a new hub. If a betrayed husband finds a better second chance woman, why that story should be without erotic. I wrote erotic cheating wife change to better new woman story and I published on SOL storiesonline dot net.

BTW The SOL storieonline dot net began the (spouse) revenge sign possibilities at stories.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Dreaming about a fantasy

I forgot the TLW stories, where there is not any extramarital activity should be taken to this new hub.

I think the next stories are looking for new hub (the central common the sexual majority husbands)

1. TLW stories (No extramarital activities)

2. Revenge stories:

3. Consequence stories

4. Reconciliation stories

5. Some clueless husband stories

This hub could contain Erotic, Cruel, Romantic, Non erotic, Romantic-erotic type stories. The essence is THE HUSBANDS MUST BE SEXUAL MAJORITY HUSBANDS in this stories, who do not like their wives have extramarital activity!

Unfortunatelly the owners of Literotica will not decide to this direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I truly. loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too damn long and boring!

Please quit writing.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Very enjoyable. Thank you for the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fooled not

Your story was really well written,it was well plotted, extremely satisfying with it's revenge.It was not very erotic in nature,but very fulfilling as a narrative of a love story.

I must say I truly enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous