Fooled Me Twice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's juices flooded my chin and mouth before overflowing onto my cheeks and dripping onto my chest. She released my hair and covered my hands on her nipples with hers as she leaned back, gasping for air as a small puddle formed between her thighs and my mouth.

"Oh my. That was hot, feel dizzy, the best, I never, oh, why god, never should have waited, oh Marty, I love you."

She said it first.

While she was coming down from the planet Orgasmo, I could finally breathe with both nostrils and was able to restore my oxygen level. Liz looked at me with hungry eyes and slowly slid her soft, wet pussy off my mouth and down toward my diamond-hard cock, named little Marty, who talked to me.

'Hey, Marty, remember me, your hard dick. Did you forget about me?'

Her beautiful pussy left a liquid trail down my chest, over my naval, and stopped one inch away from my friend's head. Then, leaning over, with love in her eyes, she began kissing me and cleaning off my face with her lips, tongue, and one hand, smearing the fluid over her palm and then rubbing it over her belly and tits. Liz finished by giving me another smoldering kiss, then reaching between her thighs and grabbing my cock, she guided the head between her pussy's lips. Dropping her hips, her drenched cunt was filled with me for the first time.

Sitting up straight, she started rocking backward and forward, lifting her tight cunt two to three inches and sliding back down. She was building a rhythm, and I was getting close. Finally, she stopped all motion, making little Marty angry, and using her right index finger, began rubbing her clit. Liz slid her left index finger into my mouth and fucked my lips very erotically. I played nipple pool with her on top while her hips raised higher and slid down slower.

My pride and manhood took over because she was teasing me, so I rolled her over on her back and lifted her legs under my arms. I was in charge now, controlling the speed and depth as I slid over her pleasure spots, causing Liz to wiggle and moan. Then, maintaining full thrusts into her honey hole with my seven and a half inches, I stroked her clit with the top of my shaft while my little head brushed against her G-Spot.

Her moans were getting louder, more frantic, then desperate. Liz's fingernails scratched my back, although not yet drawing blood.

"Please, oh Marty, don't stop, faster, please. Don't tease me, please, Baby? Marty! I need to come; I'm begging, honey, please."

She was pleading, then begging to come, and she was still trying to control the playing field. I was ignoring her cries by using low RPMs to keep her nerves on edge as I verbally taunted her.

"Liz, baby, you were more persuasive getting your accounting grade upgraded to an A-; you've kept me on hold for a month; now I want to hear you beg for this orgasm, convince me, my blonde pet."

"OOMMYYGOD! FUCK ME, MARTY. DAMN IT, FUCK ME HARDER," she cried out while trying to pull me in deeper, moving her hips. When my dick stopped, with only the head still inside, she started cursing like a sailor, "MARTY, YOU COCK SUCKING SON OF A BITCH, ASSHOLE, MOTHER...."

I covered her mouth with one hand, leaned over until my nose touched hers, and contorted my face into what felt like a mask that would make a woman scream and look away. Liz's eyes closed, bringing a smirk to my face as I assaulted her with my words.

"You're not begging, my little love slave. I want to hear emotion, passion, and lust slip from your lips, begging me, the man who one day will plant children in your belly, to use your body for my pleasure. Tell me what a magnificent cock I have that perfectly fits your pussy. Scream out how much you want me and need me to fuck you every day, like the whore you are."

Her eyes appeared to be as large as a car's headlights, and her mouth hung open with a bit of saliva trickling out the corner onto her cheek. Liz seemed shocked; perhaps I pushed her out of her comfort zone. Oh, well, no guts, no glory, so I continued pushing her past her limits.

"You're not the prim and proper beauty queen everyone thinks you are; you probably have a big vibrator under your mattress. If I looked in your closet, would I find clothes too hot for a stripper to wear?"

Liz was blinking rapidly and breathing deeply through her nostrils as I removed my hand from her mouth. Her lips parted as her tongue slipped between them. No, panic yet, so I resumed using my verbal charm.

"Do I need to put you to work on a pole at a strip club so you can learn the moves to keep your man happy? I know what you need, a gangbang. I'm betting you have a leather miniskirt, button-up white blouse, and 5-inch stiletto's you wore at fraternity parties before we met. Should I take you to the men's dorms and rent you out to the pimple-faced freshman?"

It seemed like she stopped breathing for a second, and her right hand reached for my cock resting on her mound when I yelled out, "STOP! If you touch my dick, I'll beat your butt with my belt. Forget what you need and listen to what I want."

She was hooked; her face betrayed her when tears slipped from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, revealing her total submission to me. All that was left to do was reel her in.

"Tonight, the $ 1,000-a-night escort used my tongue to come. I want to hear the ten-dollar whore inside you offer me anything I want for free." She gasped and raised her hand to her face.

"Close your eyes, Liz, relax and remember all the disgusting and perverse sex acts you've read about in trashy romance novels, watched in pornos or mainstream movies, and heard about from friends at dinner or strangers at a party. Take a moment to review everything you know you would never do or allow to be done to you. Watching evil men use ropes and whips on women, humiliating them while they begged for more, scenes that made you run to the lady's room and pleasure yourself if you found an unoccupied stall."

Silently, I watched her closed eyes, eyelids twitching, eyes moving like she was in REM sleep, her tongue darting around between her beautiful luscious lips. Seconds passed and became a minute, then two, and I sensed she was ready, so I thought, now or never.

"This is your chance, Elizabeth. Let the words out, tell me you need me, create words from the disgusting pictures I made you recall that have made your pussy flood the mattress, and I'll make you mine forever."

Thoughts converted to words, and she started slowly, "My favorite VCS, a booyyy; Marty, your cock so good; in high school had a VHS tape that showed him and his girlfriend in his room, ohhh, yesss."

"Don't stop, or I will."

"They were in, um, bedroooom after game, baseballlll, um, and, ohhh, he lifted skirt, took batttt; Fuck me, Marty, ram your cockkk innnn my puss, ohhh, I'm gonna come."

"Where did he put, batttt, ohhh, so wettt?"

"You know where he stuffed it, fuck meeee, cominnnggg!"

I waited for her to come down and kept my cock buried deep inside, even though a bit of shrinkage had taken place, then grunted, "Liz, LIZ. Next picture," and I restarted fucking her.

"Oh, Marty, there was a movie, ugly man made neighbor's wife strip in roomful of homelessss, you bastard, oh my, I'm going come again."

"Finish the story."

"Made her kneel and doooo cirkull jerrkkk on faccccce, I'm coming, Marty, owwwahhhOHHH."

Mixed with screams, moans, and cries from Liz were four more orgasms before I joined her and added volume to the swamp growing on the bed. Her descriptions of kinky, perverted, and depraved acts that I would never make her do, flowed from her mouth continuously between screams and moans and ended when she felt my shrinking dick slip out.

I couldn't remember what happened next, but somehow we made it to the dry side of the bed, and I was on my back when I woke up. It was 12:45 by my watch and still dark outside, and I found Liz curled up next to me.

I reached for her to cuddle, and she whined, "No, not again. You broke me. How can I study, remember to eat, and breathe?"

I was going to let her sleep, but her pitiful voice got my heart pumping fast again, so I pulled her into my arms from behind.

"Shush, baby doll, relax and enjoy."

I was hard again, and she was still dribbling cum on the sheets as I spooned her and slid inside, starting a slow rhythm. Softly singing every love song I could remember, I used her pussy to make my dick feel good, but Liz eventually came again, so I rolled her onto her stomach. Still singing and replaying the memory in my mind of Liz saying the three most important relationship words to me, spurred me to ruin her for any other man on the earth.

Three more times, her screams peaked, signaling another orgasm was tearing through every nerve in her body. I hope her condo is soundproof.

I flipped her onto her back and re-entered her soaked honey pot, then I rolled onto my back, and she was on top, pleading for me to come inside her.

"You're on top now; you make me come."

"No, I can't. My pussy hurts. Stop, don't flex. Please, please, please, please. Don't move." She had tears of ecstasy dripping down her cheeks, but I knew she had to be super sensitive by now.

"Well, you have two other places we haven't explored tonight. Blowjob or..."

"Blowjob. Suck that big hard cock. Yes."

"New rules, Liz, just for you. I have to last at least ten minutes. So you can't rush. Pretend you're torturing me by going slow."

She slowly slid off with a whimper and motioned me to lean back against the headboard. Then with a smile, she leaned over and cleaned me off. She licked up the mixture of juices from our orgasms, swallowing everything she found with her tongue and fingers.

"You can start the clock now because I love the taste of your cum, so I still have ten minutes, right? Oh, what happens if I lose?"

"As soon as I get hard again, I get back inside you, and we fuck until the sun comes up."

"You're evil." She bent down, looked deep into my eyes, and mouthed, "I love you."

"I love you too." Now we both said the words.

So for the next eleven minutes, Liz nibbled and licked, stroking my scrotum with the tip of her tongue, then swirling her whole tongue around my little brain until ten minutes had passed. Then she began sucking, plunging her mouth halfway down my cock, then slowly pulling her mouth off while maintaining a steady suction. Liz did this for thirty seconds until I started coming, then held the head between her lips, letting my balls empty into her mouth before swallowing. She punished me by sucking on the sensitive head for an additional minute after I stopped coming as payback for torturing her.

Liz pulled herself up and gave me a very sloppy wet kiss before sliding down and falling asleep in my arms, and I followed soon after.

The sun was burning through the blinds, hitting my eyes, and I woke up expecting the clock to read 10:00, maybe 11:00 AM. Surprise Marty, it was 2:58. Whoa, I had to pee. Liz's blonde hair fanned around my belly with her face somewhere close.

I nudged her shoulder with my hand and spoke softly, trying to wake her, "Liz. Liz, Honey. Wake up."

She shifted her body, groaned, and pulled a pillow over her head.

"Good afternoon, Sweetie. Wake up, Sunshine."

She mumbled, "Mrrggmhhdd," and I had no translation for that.

"Liz, I love you, and if you wake up, we can get married right after we pee, so rise and shine, sweetie."

"Pee? I HAVE TO PEE," she screamed as she tried to roll out of bed, but her legs wouldn't hold her, and she collapsed, sitting on the floor.

"MY LEGS ARE BROKEN!" She was bawling, with large crocodile tears streaming down her cheeks.

I rolled over to her side of the bed, bent down, picked her up, and carried her to the bathroom. After setting her butt down on the toilet, I kissed her, and with a wink, said, "Be right back."

I used the toilet in the half bathroom to drain the central vein and then went to the kitchen for two water bottles. Strolling back to Liz's bathroom, I felt pretty good about myself, my performance, and endurance. Since we met at that mixer two months ago, I had fallen asleep every night dreaming about our first time in bed. My grade would be an A, no doubt, and I wondered if I should start shopping for a ring?

"Marty, I finished peeing." She tried standing and looked shaky, so I handed her a water bottle and held her upright as she asked, "Honey, we need a soak in the tub. Can you put the stopper in and turn the water on so I don't have to bend over?"

"Sure. Do you need me to wait until you've finished soaking so I can help you get out?"

"Dummy, you're also invited; we need to soak, and I want to lean against you."

I opened the faucets, and when the tub was full, I turned on the jets, picked Liz up, and lowered her into the tub before sitting behind her. "Ooaahh, Liz. That feels so good."

We sat silently, letting the hot water wash away our aches, and she spoke first. "I can't believe I acted that way, trying to be bossy; I'm not like that. Then you made me open up; those movies, I can't lie, they all turned me on. And you, Marty, where did you learn so much about sex, from a high-priced escort?"

I grinned, "Reading books titled sex is fundamental, Liz."

"Who told you about the theatre and the lady's room?"

"I guessed. Are you saying that really happened?"

"Yes, last year and the first half of the movie was so-so, but after the credits started rolling at the end, girls were running toward the bathroom door. I was sitting in the back row with my date and still ended up with the last empty stall. I was so turned on by the movie and the moans in the bathroom, I climaxed when my finger touched my panty. When I left, there were seven girls still waiting."

"What was the movie, 'DeepThroat?'"

"It was a 20th-century movie, showing on dollar night, 'Secretary.'"

Nothing more was said, but I was thinking, 'This is the woman I want to marry, have a bunch of kids with, and live happily ever after.' We soaked for a while, my brain shut down, and the water kept getting hotter because the tub had a water heater.

Finally, Liz croaked out a word, "HOT." She stood up, opened the drain, and stepped out of the tub, mumbling, "Too fuckin' hot." I followed her, grabbed a pink bath towel, and began drying off my woman.

As I blotted up the water in her nooks and cunnies, I remarked, "I just thought of something. The two of you have almost identical bodies and hair but different faces."

Her face went white, and she whispered, "Who?"

"You and my sister Dianna. She called me a perve, and I guess I was with her, but she never locked the bathroom door and pretended she didn't know I was watching her through the shower curtain. I only saw silhouettes, but you are the same size and shape as my sister."

Color returned to her cheeks, and she responded, "Well, I should hope you didn't do anything you'd regret." She took the towel and dried up a few more drops.

"No, I just looked at what was visible, no touching."

"I'm going to order a pizza, Hon, while I attempt to put on lipstick and brush my hair. Can you change the sheets?"

She didn't return the favor by drying me off; ordinarily, my feelings would've been crushed, but not this time. After drying off, I changed the sheets and even put towels over the wet spots on the mattress. We spent the evening eating pizza, snuggling with gentle kisses shared while watching old movies. That night we slept entwined together, woke up and went out to breakfast Sunday morning, and then crawled back into bed. We snuggled and watched chick flicks and love stories on the Hallmark Channel, stopping only for potty breaks and lunch. After eating Chinese delivery food for dinner, I dressed to go home but couldn't find my phone.

"Liz, have you seen my phone?"

"You talked to your mom Friday. That's the last time I saw it."

"Well, call me from yours."

She did, and I heard a song playing, "Crazy in Love," from under her bed. Strange, I thought I put it in my jacket. I shook my head and drove home.

*****

I went to classes and didn't see her all week, but she did call me every night. On Thursday, she asked what we were doing Friday night, and I replied, "I figured we could go to the library and study. Midterms are coming up." I thought I was being funny.

Click. I laughed. But Liz didn't call back.

I drove to her condo on Friday night, but she didn't answer when I knocked. I was a little miffed but went home, microwaved and ate a frozen pizza, called it an early night, and went to bed alone. I was still awake, thrashing around in my bed when my cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Marty? It's Chase." My high school friend Chase was pre-med at Stanford, so I didn't see him in school much, even though we were 3000 miles away from the same hometown. He received some partial scholarships, and his grandfather left him a trust to pay for the rest of his education.

"Hey, Chase. How've you been?"

"Good. Marty, since we first arrived here, we haven't talked much, but I have seen you and that blonde goddess at some of the meat factories, Club Fox, and South Bay Fusion, among others. Tonight she's at Coyote's Keep, and you're not, and I wondered if you broke up?"

"No, we haven't. I'll be there in about an hour." It only took me forty-five minutes, and when I got out of my car, I spied Liz coming out of the club with a guy on each arm. I got back in my car, waited, and watched. All three got in a Toyota SUV, and I followed as they drove toward campus. They pulled into an apartment complex and had to park at the far end of the parking lot, so I illegally parked close to the apartment building entrance and waited. When they were a hundred feet from the door, I accelerated and stopped between them and the steps to the building.

I rolled my window down and stared at Liz. There was no recognition until she was about ten feet away, and It seemed like she recognized the car before me.

"Marty! You weren't home. I couldn't find you. It's not what it looks like."

"That's what they all say. I have to go. Have a good life."

I drove home, and my phone was going crazy, getting phone calls and texts, so I powered it off.

It was 8:00 AM Saturday when I awoke and decided to go for a drive. So I went out the side door to my Chevy Tahoe and drove away from my house and problems. I found a room for the night a few streets off of Ocean Beach and spent the rest of the day walking on the sand while the surf was soaking the bottom of my pants legs.

I tried my best not to think about Liz, but that was impossible. She knows I joke around, so why did she flip out at my lame joke and end up with two players on our date night? The beach was deserted, and I wished I had a dog.

Waking up Sunday morning, I stopped for breakfast before leaving, then took the scenic route home, driving down the coast on Highway 1 to San Gregorio and then sightseeing on Highway 84 through a State Park near Palo Alto.

All that driving relaxed me, and I arrived at my house after sunset. After a light dinner, I studied for a few hours and went to sleep early.

Monday night, when I turned into my driveway after attending a lecture, Liz was sitting on the ground at the top of the driveway, and it appeared she had been crying. I parked before I hit her and got out as my pulse increased. "Hello, Liz. What can I do for you?"

"Marty, Can we talk? Please."

"Sure, Liz, what subject should we pick? The weather, looks like rain. The football team, they could go undefeated. How about the psychology of women? It appears I don't know women as well as I thought."

"I'm sorry, I was overwhelmed by the speed things were moving forward. I panicked, and my mind went away for a while. Then, after you caught me, my sanity returned. Please forgive me, Marty; I'm so sorry."