Fooled Me Twice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, you're sorry. Apology accepted. Is that it?"

"Can I come in and talk to you?"

I didn't ask her in, just said, "Look, I have exams this week, as you probably do, and then I'm flying home on the 19th for Christmas. I'm coming back on the 27th, so how about we talk on Monday the 29th?"

"Okay. I'm sorry, Marty, I'll call you on the 29th. I love you."

Her body language told me she wanted to hug me, and my body language, with my arms folded in front of me, conveyed that I did not want any contact. I believed she loved me. Damn, I could barely sleep at night because I loved her so much. I had planned to bring her home with me and spend Christmas with my family, but not now.

Exam week went well, and I was satisfied. The woman I hired to house-sit picked me up and dropped me off at the airport.

After an uneventful flight to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport and a long cab ride, I walked through the front doorway, dropped my bags, and gave my momma a big hug and a kiss. She seemed almost happy to see me, unlike the last two times I came home.

"Um, Marty. Please sit down and let me finish talking before you cut in."

Uh Oh. What did I do now? I sat my butt on the sofa, totally clueless at what was transpiring in front of me.

"Marty, don't be mad at me for, um, interfering in your life and um, making decisions I have no business making. She called me to find out, um, how to apologize to you, and, um, before I knew it, I, um, invited her to come here for Christmas."

Who or what is she babbling about? Is she talking about Ruth? Ruth doesn't need to apologize to me. Women, they're driving me nuts. Maybe I should play for the other team?

Momma looked down the hallway and said, "Come out, dear."

I expected Ruth to walk in but was shocked when Liz strolled into the living room. Both women started talking, and I had to stop them because my headache exploded behind my eye, probably caused by my blood pressure going up. I waved my hands and shouted, "Quiet."

Both of them shut up, and the silence in the room helped me calm down. Finally, I pinched my nose and spoke, "Liz, you go first."

"Our first weekend together, um, you know when we, um, do you remember your phone, um, you couldn't find it?"

"I was there, Liz, remember? Were you the girl I spent two days in bed with or the woman with a guy hanging on each arm at Coyote's Keep? Sorry, Mom, I know, TMI."

Liz paled, and I thought she would faint, but she rallied and said, "I don't know why, but I took your mom's telephone number off your phone while you were asleep, that first weekend we spent together. Then I dropped it under the bed."

Her eyes were red from crying, her hands were shaking, and she couldn't stand still.

"After I got stupid that Friday night and you caught me, I called a cab and went home. I tried to apologize after classes on Monday, but you were so angry and cold toward me that I felt you hated me. I was afraid that if we were apart until the 29th, some other girl would get her hooks into you, and I'd regret my stupid mistake the rest of my life. So, I panicked and called Mom, explained what I did, and asked for her help apologizing to you."

"You call her Mom?"

Momma cut in, "The poor child has already lost two mothers. After the third call, I asked her to call me Mom."

"Third call? When I called you, Mom, I got a lecture. Quote, 'I'm your Momma, not mom.'"

Momma frowned at me, so I shut up.

"Liz called, crying, introduced herself and told me what had happened and that it was her fault. You know how I get when someone cries, especially a female. So, I called her back, and we talked some more, and she sounded so sweet, so I invited her here for Christmas. We spoke every day until she flew here two days ago. Your father fell in love with her, and she's been a big help in getting the house ready for Christmas. She's such a wonderful girl, even though you never said a word to your Momma. She's perfect for you, so smart, and that's all I'm going to say about the subject."

I looked at Momma, and I looked at Liz. What should I do now? In her mind, Momma already thought of us as being married.

"Momma, if you ever have to work for a living, get into advertising because you'd be the perfect spokesperson for any product on television." I flashed a big happy smile at them to hide the turmoil in my mind.

"Did she tell you anything about the first weekend, Momma? Did she tell you how we clicked and how perfect it was? Did she tell you we both said I love you?"

"Marty, I don't remember word for word what she said, but she was so sad and sounded so sincere. Can't you forgive her this one time?"

She had a dishtowel in her hands and was wringing that towel like a chicken's neck. I don't think she fell for my fake smile.

"Maybe," and I sighed deeply. Is it time to surrender and make my momma happy?

"What are the sleeping arrangements?"

"Well, Dixie and Brad are staying with Brad's parents, so her old room is free, and I thought the two of you could stay there. When they fly in on the 23rd, Dianna, Joe, and baby David can sleep in her old room, and Julie and Rose can sleep in your old bed. Danni is bringing her latest boyfriend Cliff up on Christmas Eve, and they are sleeping in her old room."

"Alright, I give up. If you'll excuse me, I need to take a nap. Flying tires me out, and I have a bad headache." I grabbed my suitcases and took them into Dixie's old room, and I could see some of Liz's clothes were already hanging in the closet. I crashed on the bed, put a pillow over my eyes, and went to sleep.

I dreamed of Liz and Ruth and imagined having wild sex with Ruth.

"Marty, wake up. Dinner!"

"Okay, Momma, I'm awake."

Lips kissed mine, and a hand caressed my crotch, "Oops, not Momma. Sorry, Liz."

Dinner was just the four of us, my dad being the fourth. We talked and ate, and after eating, Liz helped Momma clear off the table and wash dishes. I went into the living room with Dad, and we talked about space and rockets, inventions and patents, and football. When the women returned to the living room, Momma suggested, "Marty, why don't you give Liz the Greenville Christmas lights tour?"

I borrowed Dad's pickup truck, and for two hours, I drove Liz around town, showing her my high school, the family church, the largest mall, and the best neighborhoods for Christmas lights. Afterward, I parked in an empty parking lot and asked, "So what else would you like to see?"

She reached over and unzipped my pants, and just before her mouth slid down my cock, she mumbled, "This."

Four minutes later, I was erupting in her hot, silky mouth. When I finished coming, she sat back up with a dollop of my cum on her chin. I moved in for a kiss and cleaned up the leftovers with a flick of my tongue. When I stopped kissing her, there were tears in her eyes, and she whispered, "Please, make love to me or fuck me, either one. I need you, Marty, and I need to know you still love me. Please, take me to bed."

My resolve was crumbling, and I drove back home. Momma and Dad had gone to bed, so we tiptoed down the hall to Dixie's old room. We undressed and showered before drying off and crawling under the covers. I took charge, and she let me. Working my way down from her forehead to her honey hole, I kissed, licked, and sucked every erogenous part of her body as she twisted and moaned underneath my assault on her senses.

"Please put it in me, Marty."

Crawling back up her body like a lizard climbing on a wall, I sucked her left nipple until it was rock hard and as large as the tip of my little finger.

"Put what in, Liz?" I slid my left index finger over her clit, then pulled it back slowly.

"Your cock, please, Marty. I'm begging you, please, pretty please, please?"

She reached for my cock, but I kept her hand away so I could punish her some more. Placing my lips over her right nipple, I stretched it out by gently biting down and pulling. I buried my index finger in her soaked pussy, going deep and slowly pulling it out, tantalizing her G-Spot with the tip of my finger. Her hips were lifting off the bed, trying to draw my hand inside her.

She tried to take control, but my resolve was reconstituted, and I stood up and stepped back.

"No, no, come back. Wait. Stop! Where are you going?"

Sometimes, I can be an evil person, and I wanted her to remember this lesson: "Tonight, I'm going to sleep in my old room. We have issues to resolve before I can make love with you again."

She jumped up, flew past me, and sat down in front of the door. "No, Marty, we can't resolve our issues if we sleep in separate rooms. Now you're acting like a stubborn jackass, and I'm not backing off. I'll sleep on the floor to keep you in here with me."

"All right, I'll stay, but no sex." So she made me sleep on the far side of the bed, overwhelmed my resolve, and the no-sex rule disappeared quickly.

We rested the next day and then shopped for three days. Like every year, I waited until the last few days before Christmas to buy presents. We shopped for my parents, Uncle Bob and Aunt Jolene, their three boys, Dianna and Jim, their two daughters and new baby, Dixie and Brad, and Danni and her boyfriend, Cliff.

Dianna, Joe, and their brood flew in on the morning of the 23rd, and Julie went back and forth between Mahti and Wiz (Marty and Liz), talking non-stop.

"Daddy fly panes and go fast, n Mommy dries car slo." I love babies.

Danni and Cliff drove up from USC in Columbia that evening.

Christmas morning finally arrived, and a pregnant Dixie and Brad drove down early to open gifts before returning to Brad's house. After that, they'd eat dinner with his parents and spend the rest of Christmas day with them. Everyone loved their gifts from me, even Momma. I gave her a purse with a small padlock on top.

"Martin, why did you buy me a purse with a padlock? "

"So Dad couldn't take your credit cards away." She smiled, a troubled smile she exchanged with Dad, and I thought he swallowed a bowling ball because he was choking so hard.

I bought Liz a pair of one-carat diamond earrings, and she bought me seven pairs of silk boxer shorts, one for every day of the week, from a novelty store called Spencer's.

Afterward, Dianna let me hold Julie so she could show me the doll I gave her for Christmas. For a three-year-old, she sounded pretty smart, telling me, "Unca Mahty, babies do pee and stinky poop in their diapers, drink milk from mommy's boobs, and spit up on Daddy's back."

Now, I am ready to be a father after receiving sage advice from a three-year-old.

Uncle Bob and his family came over about noon, so we had a full house for Momma's 2:00 Christmas dinner, which she didn't cook anymore. This year she hired a three-star chef and his kitchen staff to prepare the meal on Christmas eve at his restaurant downtown. At 5 AM, three junior staff members delivered the prepared food to the house, where they cooked everything and served the family at 2:05.

Uncle Bob was guzzling down the red wine, and I tried asking him what my role would be at Stevens A&D, but he wasn't listening, so for shits and grins, I began telling him what I was going to do. Everyone cracked up when I informed him I would sell the company to a guy in California. Still, when I told him my main priority last, buying a mainframe 100 times faster than our IBM, the room got quiet until Uncle Bob said, "Okey dokey, Marty."

Momma took over the conversation and started ranting about this new house she found for sale that my father wouldn't buy for her. Everyone had to sit still and listen to her sad tale about being forced to live in the same dull old house. Dad was getting some bad press from the Queen.

After clearing the table, Aunt Jolene and her boys collected Uncle Bob and went home. Since the sun was still out, it was too early to put the girls to bed, so Joe and Dianna were going to drive downtown and see the sunset before checking out the best Christmas light displays, rated by our local paper. Good old Dad volunteered Gramma to ride in the back seat with the girls, and Dianna glared at him.

Danni, Cliff, Liz, and I, went swimming in our heated inground pool until after dark when Danni announced, "We're going to bed; it's been a long day, and I'm worn out."

What a liar my sister has become. How about the truth, 'We're going to get naked and fuck until the cows come home.'

And that left Dad, Liz, and me in the living room watching some black-and-white Christmas movie on TV. When the next commercial came on, Liz stretched and yawned, "Those little girls wore me out. I'm going to bed. Are you coming, Marty?"

"Not yet, dear, probably in an hour."

When our bedroom door shut, Dad nudged me with an elbow to my ribs and spoke softly, "Can you keep a secret from everyone?"

That sounded promising; my dad has a secret. "Sure, Dad. You're not dying, are you?"

"No, smartass. Did you hear your mother go on and on about that house she wanted?"

I nodded, wondering if he was going to take her deep-sea fishing?

"I did a walk-through of that house, and the construction looked okay, but the finish details were crap. So, I purchased a ten-acre lot nearby on a bit of an elevation so it wouldn't flood, hired an architect to draw plans, and I have a builder picked out. We hope to break ground May 15th."

"Bravo, Dad, you've never done anything sneaky before in your entire life. I'm proud of you." I hugged my dad, yawned, and told him, "I'm tired, just like Danni, Cliff, and Liz. I think I'm going to bed early like Danni, Cliff, and Liz. Maybe when Momma gets home, you can throw her in the pool. Goodnight."

That made my Dad laugh and have another coughing fit.

When I closed the bedroom door, I told Liz, "You have fifty minutes to make me come so I won't be a liar."

Liz had a puzzled look, so I gave her a clue.

"You asked if I was coming and what was my answer?"

Her face twisted into a frown until the light bulb went off, and she jumped on me while ripping my shirt off. After dragging my pants off, she jumped on the bed and laid on her back, demanding, "Get on top and go slow."

So I did, and she was vocal, "Yes, Marty, that's the spot, yes, slow, just like that. Oh my God, sooo good, oh lover, I can feel it, oh it's building baby, when I get too loud, oh yes, kiss me."

"Quiet, wench. My turn. Can you feel the head stroking that tickle inside you, back and forth? If I change the angle, your swollen clitty gets some pleasure. Can you feel that?"

"Uh-huh. Please, Baby, make me come. I'm sorry, Marty, for being bossy. Oh, I love you, Marty, don't stop, I need you, oh yes, yes, yes, yes" My lips smashed against hers, and I felt her scream exploding into my body as we kissed.

I played her like a Stradivarius, and she had one more explosive orgasm before I came, but she won the war. I forgave her, and we were a couple once again.

*****

to be continued, A New Year's Eve party is quite decadent.

*****