Fooled Me Twice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is first position, you slimy worm. My name is Mistress, and your name is whatever I decide to call you. Just because you took it easy on your mistress when it was your turn, do not expect mercy from me. Now, you worthless slug, raise your torso upright, remaining on your knees, and place your palms face up on your thighs, bowing your head. This is the second position."

Eye-firm-a-tive, my Captain. Liz was enjoying this way too much.

"Get on your hands and knees and hurry into the living room as fast as possible. I will be right behind you, whipping your ass."

I took off quickly, surprising Liz, and I was through the doorway and heading down the hall before I felt the first sting on my butt. As I reached the living room, I could see the dining room table was almost in the same place where I had placed it. To my left was some kind of structure covered with black vinyl or leather, but I didn't dare turn my head to look. I stopped crawling when I reached the center of the table and received two more hits on my ass cheeks with the whip.

"You think you're a smart ass, don't you? I shall enjoy every scream that comes out of your mouth. Stand up and put on that harness next to you on the table. And be quick about it, or I'll take that paddle and lay a few hard ones on your ass."

I was ready for this because I had visited Wicked Grounds last weekend and observed how a harness very similar to the one in my hand went on a manikin's body. There were five straps, an inch and a half wide, connected to a 3-inch steel ring. Two straps went over my shoulders, two more went under both arms, and the fifth strap went down to my groin. All five connect to a 3-inch steel circle on my back. The strap to my groin connected to a ring around the base of my cock and balls. It continued to another steel ring centered over my asshole before being attached to the ring on my back. Still, I had it on in less than a minute, tightened up, and fitting nicely. I had a problem with the color of the harness; it was pink.

Liz smacked my butt and growled, "Second position slug."

I dropped to my knees like she told me to do and waited. She held a pink dog collar with 'Mary T' stamped into the leather and put it around my neck. I took the spelling to be a dig at the spelling of my name. She attached a pink leash to the collar, placed the end between my teeth, and told me, "Bite down dipshit." I stood still, staring straight ahead, trying to hear what she was doing.

I didn't have long to wait before she stood before me, holding something silver and curved at the end. Holy crap, it's a male chastity cage. She made me stand and slid it over my soft prick before hooking it over the ring around my cock and balls.

"You are a female doggie now, and I will treat you like a bitch."

I hope she has a key.

Now she led me through a string of humiliating tasks beginning with eating dog kibbles from a doggy dish with no hands. The initial mouthful almost grossed me out until I started to chew and discovered it didn't taste bad enough to make me sick. So I closed my eyes and ate all my breakfast.

She praised me like a dog and patted me on my head, "Good doggy, Mary T; the bitch ate all of its breakfast. Let's get you something to drink."

She poured water into the bowl, and when I started to drink, I felt the sting of a paddle on my left cheek, much harder than any I gave her.

"I didn't tell you to drink, did I?"

"No, mistress."

Five more stinging hits with the paddle were administered to both ass cheeks, three on each side. My ass was burning now, but I hid my conscious mind in a safe place so I wouldn't show any reaction.

"You may drink now."

I drank for fifteen seconds before she snatched the bowl away and angrily snarled, "Look at this mess, you stupid mutt; you splashed water on my clean floor. Lick it up."

So I did, taking my time on purpose to milk minutes away. Liz made me do a few more tricks aimed at embarrassing me further. Then I handed her something that could completely humiliate me.

"Mistress, may I speak?"

"Speak, little bitch dog."

"I need to go potty, number one and number two."

She laughed, a very evil laugh, grabbed my leash, and led me down the hallway toward the second bathroom. Reality slapped my brain when we passed the bathroom, and I knew where she was taking me. Well, at least there was a tall wooden fence around the yard. She led me through the doorway to the grass, jerked my leash, and commanded me to begin.

Once I reached the grass, I moved on my hands and knees and went back and forth a few times as real dogs would. Then I stopped, relaxed my bladder, spread my legs wide apart, and peed. It was different, pissing through the cage, but not as humiliating as I thought it would be. I finished and scratched the grass with my hands like I'd seen other dogs with their back feet before moving away from the spot. I concentrated on my sphincter by dashing back and forth, and when I felt movement in the bowels, I stopped and squeezed. It felt hard and dry coming out, and I hoped there wasn't any residue left on my butt. I was beginning to like being out on the grass like a dog when Liz yanked my leash and commanded, "Get back in the house; you seem to be enjoying being a dog."

Moving as fast as I could on my hands and knees, I reentered the house as I felt stinging on my back from the whip Liz was spinning. As I reached the guest bathroom, my leash was yanked hard, choking me, and her toe dug into my side, indicating she wanted me to go into the bathroom. I crawled in, and she had me stop, calling out, "First position, slave."

I obeyed her command with urgency, my head lying on my hands and my butt in the air as I waited for her next order. Then, I heard a rustling noise like a plastic bag being squeezed, and the sink faucet was turned on. When the water stopped running, I realized what was happening; it was time for payback.

Something narrow was pushed into my rectum, and I felt warm water filling me up. Liz must have bought another enema bag. After a trip to the toilet, she repeated the process a second time before making me duck walk back to the living room with my hands on my head. My calves and thighs were on fire when I reached my destination, and the pain was intense.

"Stop, and kneel." So I did, and she handcuffed my hands behind my back.

"Remove my pants and hurry up; I need to have an itch scratched."

So I went up to Liz on my knees, and looking at her pants, I discovered four zippers, two needed to be pulled up, and two needed to go down. Starting on the zipper that ran between her legs first, I was overpowered by the scent of her arousal. Snapping out of my stupor, I bit down on the front zipper pull with my teeth and tugged it down to the top of her crotch. Then I asked her to turn around, and that was a mistake.

My head flew to my right as she slapped me with all her strength, screaming, "Who the fuck do you think you are, giving me orders? Figure it out without speaking."

Ouch, that hurt. I won't make that mistake again.

Slowly moving around Liz on my aching knees, I stuck my tongue out at her before grabbing the back pull and sliding it down as far as I could. Besides my cheek and knees screaming at me, my jaw was burning. Now I had to pull the leg zippers up the sides of the legs to the bottom of her butt cheeks. It didn't take me long to realize I couldn't bite down on the zipper pull while facing her on my knees. So, I spun around and backed up with my feet spread apart until I could feel her pants leg with my hands. I was then able to pull the zipper up about two feet before spinning around and using my teeth. After repeating this exercise on the other leg, I tried to catch my breath because my lungs were on fire, but Liz was not inclined to let me take a rest.

My ass cheeks and back started burning, and I could hear the tassels of a whip twirling like a fan blade behind me.

"You worthless little maggot. You dare to take a rest while your mistress has been so patient with you today. Now remove those pants from my legs, instantly, you worthless tiny dick of a man."

It took me almost ten minutes to slide her pants down because of how tight they fit. Standing up, I had to pull the top part off evenly over her ass cheeks, tug a little on the right, then twice as much on the left, and repeat on the right until they dropped around her ankles. But with my hands cuffed behind my back, I couldn't lift her feet to finish sliding them off.

"What's the matter, little Mary-T? Can't figure out how to lift my feet? You seriously can't expect me to help you?"

She started twirling the whip again, and I felt stinging on my back, arms, and butt.

"You are a worthless piece of dog shit, and you probably can't even eat pussy."

Her screaming sounded angrier and louder, and I could feel spit sprays hitting my back. My whole backside was throbbing and a solution popped into my head. If I don't die tonight, this was a good idea. Taking a deep breath, I slid away on my knees until I was out of her reach with the whip. She couldn't move without falling on her face or back.

"You stupid, idiotic fool. Do you have a death wish?"

While Liz was shooting daggers at me from her blazing eyes, I flopped back on my butt, balancing on my upper back and feet; I raised my ass off the floor and was able to slide my handcuffed arms under my butt and thighs. Then, falling over on my side, I drew my legs up as far as I could until my hands were at my ankles. My stomach was cramping, but I knew it was now or never, so I scrunched up a little more and slid my hands around my toes.

Liz was silent and calmed down quite a bit as she watched me solve the problem without asking for help. So not wanting to set her off again, I got on my hands and knees and moved quickly back to her feet with her pants bunched around her ankles.

"Forgive me, mistress, for moving without your permission. I feared you might lose your balance, fall, and hurt yourself. Me I remove the pants now, mistress?"

"I take the word stupid back, although you're still an idiot and a fool. Remove the pants immediately; my pussy is in dire need of a good licking."

Using both hands, I removed the pants very quickly.

Looking at the floor, I was breathing heavily, but with a smirk on my face.

Liz quickly moved backward, flopping her butt down on the loveseat, before addressing me, "Well, get your worthless tongue down here where it can do some good that doesn't involve speaking."

I crawled on my hands and knees until I was between her legs, where she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into the wet and sloppy mess between her legs. She now had both hands over my ears, fingers digging into my scalp, pulling my face tight against her crotch. I pushed my tongue as far as I could into her tasty pussy and began sucking her juices out. I could take a quick breath of air whenever my nostrils broke contact with her cunt.

She was insatiable, building up to her first climax as the pitch in her voice went up. Dropping down to a tenor's voice before going soprano again, Liz had a second and third very vocal orgasms, and I was starting to panic as I was getting very lightheaded. Suddenly she stopped holding my head and pushed me away with her boots. I was gasping for air, and my lungs were burning like I was drowning, but I noticed Liz's cheeks were very flushed, so I must've licked the right spots in her pussy.

*****

What happened next surprised me and also scared me a little. Liz helped me stand up with the back of my knees against the loveseat, tied a blindfold over my eyes, and strapped a ball gag in my mouth. Next, Liz tightened a strap around my calves, used a second strap around my thighs, and a third one around my chest and arms. Then she shoved me, so I fell back on the couch before dragging me down to the floor. What was she going to do with me in this position? Unfortunately, I found out sooner than later.

Liz had a BDSM shock stick, something I bought but didn't use on her. I wasn't going to be that lucky.

Every five seconds, she zapped me somewhere, never in the same place twice. I jerked every time she touched my skin, and I used up a lot of energy trying to escape the shocks.

How long this went on, I have no clue. When Liz finally stopped torturing me, I was shaking uncontrollably and crying. Then, when I stopped shaking, she removed all the straps and the cuffs off my wrists.

Liz pulled me to my feet with my eyes still covered and led me to something soft, covered with vinyl or leather, and forced me to kneel. With my legs bent at a 45% angle, she placed straps around my calves and thighs, and they must've been on a pivot of some kind because Liz spread my legs out at a wide angle. Then Liz bent me across a pad that was waist high and pulled my torso over so my head was below my ass. The cock cage fit into an opening, so I wasn't lying on it. She wrapped something around my back so I couldn't raise my body, but my head and arms were free. Then I heard her heels clicking on the floor and fading away, and I was left alone for an unknown period of time, with my imagination running wild.

I went limp and hoped this was almost over. Based on my position, I had a pretty good idea of what would happen next. My mouth and lips were numb because the ball gag filled my mouth. I wondered if she had contacted anyone seeking advice on dos and don'ts as I had.

My heart rate shot up as Liz returned, and although I tried not to tense up, I was terrified of what I guessed the next torture would be. She stood in front of me and removed my blindfold before trying to scare the shit out of me with words.

"Listen, good, you dickless cock sucker, are you paying attention?"

I nodded and mumbled uh-huh around the gag.

"I'm going to fuck you with five hard cocks; the first one is short and not very thick, but each of the last four is thicker and longer than the previous one. Now you'll get a taste of what it means to be a woman in a corrupt world controlled by men."

Great, a commercial for equal rights.

I could hear Liz behind me but was still shocked when she inserted two fingers coated with lube in my butt hole. Then, she added a third finger, spinning them back and forth. I felt extremely vulnerable, but things got worse for me after a few moments. She added a fourth finger, and I groaned in pain around the ball gag.

I was praying, please don't add your thumb, and I added, but if you do, don't make a fist.

These prayers were answered when she removed all her fingers, and it sounded like she peeled vinyl gloves off her hands. I felt something hard being inserted into my ass even as I tried to deny entry by squeezing my sphincter. It didn't work, and whatever had penetrated my anus bottomed out in my colon and wasn't very wide or long. I felt her fist smacking against my ass cheeks.

"Take that, you male pig. Do you like getting fucked in the ass by my smallest dildo?"

She pumped faster and faster, and while it didn't hurt, nothing was pleasurable about the experience. I was shocked when she had an orgasm, shoving the thin shaft in my ass, but I almost had a heart attack when I felt something warm coming out of her fake penis. Then, pulling it out, she whispered, "You didn't expect my fake cock to shoot cum in your ass, did you?"

I mumbled something, and she laughed, "That one had a tablespoon of my homemade cum; egg whites, garlic salt, and milk. The next four also shoot fake cum, in exponentially increasing amounts; 2, 4, 8, and finally 16 tablespoons. By the time I've finished fucking you today, your ass will be gaped open, and homemade cum will flow out of your ass, making a mess on the floor for you to clean up."

When the second fake dick was shoved in, a gasp escaped from my lips because I could feel the difference, and Liz didn't lie about the size increase. Again I felt her fist holding it, so I hoped all the cocks would be dildos. This one felt different when she shoved it in and pulled it out like it was curved. Again, I felt some discomfort but worse than the fucking was the talking. Liz kept up a steady stream of obscenities coming out of her mouth. She called me many names used by the haters of gay men and belittled my manhood verbally while she was probably fingering herself.

I was nauseated and overall felt very uncomfortable while silently pleading for Liz to cum again, but she continued ramming my ass far longer than the previous dildo. I croaked out an apology to Liz through the ball gag, getting louder and louder, saying, 'I'm sorry, Liz,' repeatedly until she screamed and her fake cock erupted inside me. I let out an anguished cry when she removed the dildo, and more liquid dribbled out.

I was shutting down my mind, trying to retreat to a safe place in my head, but I was too slow, and when the 3rd fake cock, slammed into my widened rectum, the safe place in my head exploded, casting me back into the monster's arms.

As Liz stated, each dick was fatter and a little longer than the previous one, and this one hurt a lot. When she reached under my arms and pinched my nipples, I knew she was using a strap-on.

I thrashed and squirmed, panicking that Liz would take longer to climax this time, although I could hear her breathing rate increasing and her speech getting erratic. As I gasped for breath, I was sobbing and moaning around the ball gag and was praying for unconsciousness. I began biting the ball in my mouth, which was not solid but looked like a wiffleball, only ping-pong ball size. I was screaming now, but all that came out was a guttural cry. At last, the pitch in her voice was getting higher and higher, and I could tell she was reaching for another orgasm.

Liz climaxed again, shrieking like a banshee and yelling at me, "Take my cock up your ass, you mother fucker. Now you know what it feels like to be an abused wife, raped by her perfect husband and forced to thank him."

She rammed her hips forward hard, holding this dick in me as it exploded inside me. She experienced her most intense orgasm so far, but I didn't care because I was in severe pain, and when she pulled away, I felt the pressure from a large load of cum released. I truly felt the humiliation of a man being raped by another man.

As I gasped for air, I repeated in my thoughts, 'Perfect husband?' 'Abused wife?' Where the hell is she getting this from? Oh shit, how can I use the safe word with this damn gag in my mouth? Now, I was wishing for death to take me away.

Liz must have wandered away, but I heard her in the kitchen, and it sounded like she was drinking something. Well, she didn't offer me anything to drink.

When she returned to the living room, I made choking noises around the ball gag and acted like I couldn't breathe. Finally, Liz unbuckled it and took it out of my mouth, my jaw aching from being held open. I reached behind me over my left shoulder and grabbed her wrist, and she threatened me, " Do you have a death wish, scum bag? Release me immediately."

I tried to plead with her, but my mouth was dry, and all I could get out was, "Reeeasee Ris."

Her whip landed on my forearm, and I let her wrist go, sobbing, as my head and arms were hanging down again. She still hit my back once more and each butt cheek twice before lining up the next instrument of my torture. "Not one fucking word out of your mouth, you male chauvinist pig, or I'll put another gag back in."

Round four began, and this rubber cock was a little thicker than the previous one, but instead of being like a natural penis, which had various widths for pleasure, this one was eight inches long, and it felt like it was the same width, the entire length.

I was crying hard now as she fucked my ass with renewed energy and anger. I had lost all control and my ability to moderate my emotions. I tried to get Liz's attention, but she was no longer in our living room. The Marchioness De Sade was now brutalizing me, and I was begging and pleading for her to show mercy and stop, but my whispered cries fell on deaf ears as my dry mouth tried to create enough spit to shout out the safeword. A riding crop replaced her whip, and she rotated her blows from my shoulder, to back, and to thigh on one side, then a switch to the other side.