Fooled Me Twice Pt. 04

Story Info
Marty went too far, Liz retaliates, diplomas, & new job.
18.6k words
4.18
2.7k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened another water bottle and drank half before making Liz drink the rest. Then I chained her hands behind her back for the second time and had her sit on the floor, close to the puddles she left on the floor. Holding her shoulders, I gently laid her on her side, a foot away from the now baseball-sized puddle of goo on the floor. Sitting down in the chair, I informed her that her next task was to clean up the mess she had made.

"Slave, I want you to clean this mess up. Lick it up with your tongue, snort it up your nose like cocaine, or soak it up with that blonde mop on your head. I want to see my shiny floor clean and dry, and I don't care how you accomplish this task."

She stared at me with disbelief, probably thinking she hadn't heard me correctly.

"What are you waiting for, a pardon from the governor? Clean that up, now."

Liz heard me that time and wiggled and jerked to get her head closer to the mess. She hesitated before rolling on her back, fidgeting her body to get her hair on the slop of precum and her fluids. Then after making an anguished cry for mercy, she began moving her head side to side like she was mopping a floor.

After ten minutes had passed, with me sarcastically pointing out spots she missed, I told her, "Enough. Let me help you stand up." I helped her stand, sat down in the chair while grabbing a handful of wet sticky hair on the back of her head, and pulled her down, forcing the head of my dick between her lips.

"Go ahead, do what sluts with cum in their hair do best, suck and swallow."

Liz began swallowing my now engorged prick down her soft, slick throat with an attitude and determination. She choked once and gagged a couple of times, but she quickly began attacking my resolve to refrain from coming. Once again, she managed to press her lips against my groin but quickly pulled off and began tormenting the head of my dick by dragging her teeth against the sensitive skin.

She was gaining control over me, and I immediately had to end all thoughts that she was winning. Pulling her head up by grabbing a handful of hair, I led her to the mattress. I had her kneel at the end, and I lay down with my feet pointing toward her on the other end, placing a loveseat cushion behind me to cushion my back. I took the other cushion and slid it under my ass, adjusting my lower half, then pulling my legs back, exposing my ass hole to her tearing eyes.

"My darling slave girl, make me come by doing what I tell you to do, nothing more and nothing less. Don't think, don't cry, don't speak, just please your master. Now move forward on your knees and when you're in position, thank me for letting you do this on a mattress and not a hard floor. And then, thank me again for allowing you to give me pleasure. When you start sucking this nice hard shaft again, let your saliva flow out of your mouth and drip down to coat my balls. You don't need to deep-throat me; instead, use the cock licking skills I've taught you, my pet, to pleasure me, and feel free to address my magic cock with words. Now begin, and if you do a good job, I'll post the video on the Internet."

She started to scream at me, but she saw me wink and realized I was pulling her chain about the video. So she began walking on her knees the short distance until she was close and looked me in the eyes before thanking me.

"Sir, thank you for permitting me to kneel on this comfortable mattress and letting this worthless slave pleasure your massive shaft. I hope you're pleased with my effort tonight and decide to keep me around for the next fifty years."

Bending over to capture my cock in her mouth, she quickly had saliva dripping from her mouth, puddling around my prick and dripping off my balls onto the sheet.

"Take your mouth off and let it go." It dropped a couple of inches toward my belly but was too stiff to lay flat.

"Now, use your lips, nose, cheeks, and rub, slide, and lick in your normal feeble attempt to relieve the pressure in my balls."

She began sliding her face up and down, spreading precum mixed with saliva on her cheeks and nose, and spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"You asshole, making all those stupid comments, I'll show you my normal feeble attempt to extract cum from your balls, and you can splatter it all over my face."

Liz was sliding her face against my shaft, leaving behind streaks of gunk on her skin, and I felt a tingling in my groin, signaling the start of my orgasm. Time to drag this out and shake her up a little bit.

"Not bad. Have you been practicing on homeless men downtown?"

She gave me another 'I'm going to kill you' glare as I continued talking to keep her focused on the command I gave her, not the one she dreaded hearing.

"Slide down a little bit," and I hesitated before finishing my sentence, leaving her to wonder what came next. A couple of tears slid out of her eyes, sliding down over the slime that coated her face, and I finished my statement, "and lick my balls."

She exhaled and complied with great energy and effort until the red lighting from the lamps reflected from the coat of saliva on my scrotum.

"Very nice; I think you're getting the hang of it. Now my little slave girl, take one ball into your mouth gently, and I mean gently, suck on it, counting to 10 in your head. Then repeat with the other one. Can you follow that simple command, or do I need to repeat it several times?"

"No sir, I understand," and she dropped her wide open mouth over one of my very sensitive plums, and I counted to ten. She sucked, and I felt more tingling, and it was delightful. When I reached ten in my head, we must've counted together because she switched to my other ball and repeated, making the sensations even better on that side.

She released my jewel from her oral chamber and leaned back slightly, looking into my eyes with dread of what she felt the following command would be.

"Place the tip of your tongue between my two balls, now."

She complied, although her head was twitching.

"Good, now slide your tongue down slowly; that's right, keep going."

She was crying, thinking she knew what depraved act I was about to order her to do.

"Stop, my little cum bucket. That's the perineum, and I've never let you lick there before now. I want you to be firm and press hard with your lips and tongue. If you please me with your effort, I won't make you go any lower; understood?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. I won't let you down, Sir." Liz relaxed and, with vigor, began massaging that area between my scrotum and anus, going up and down and back and forth, pressing down with her tongue. Her mouth felt good, and the tingling was spreading.

"When I tell you to stop, sit back on your heels, and do so immediately."

I heard a muffled, "Yes sir," come out of her mouth, and she continued her oral massage.

"Oh, that feels so good, my number two whore."

"Bull shit. I'm number one," Liz mumbled without removing her tongue. I relaxed, being reasonably sure that we would be okay after today.

"Whatever. That's good, keep going, don't stop; I'm getting close, so be ready. Oh my word, yesssss, don't you dare stop until I tell you, close real close, ohhh, you are a cock tease, slut." I took a deep breath as the tingling in my scrotum started moving and growled, "Stop and sit back."

She followed directions and lifted her head as I stood up, stroking my cock with my hand and aiming it at the hair on the top of her head. Then, sliding Rosie back and forth, I began shooting streams of cum on her hair. The first one was powerful, and the second one was even stronger, but the rest were progressively weaker, and after the contractions stopped, what dripped out was a result of Rosie continuing to milk my shaft.

Liz hadn't moved, but I could tell she was sobbing because her shoulders were shaking. I'm sure this is probably the most humiliating treatment she has ever received, and she had no clue what would happen next. I presented my semi-hard prick to her face, and without being asked, she started to suck on the head. Little Marty had begun shrinking, but her lips brought him back to life, and he soon was ready to go again. So now I would reclaim her body and ensure she would never leave me for another man.

But before I fucked her, I wanted to degrade her with one final depravity. Placing my hands on her head, I spread my cum over her hair as much as possible. When her hair was a sticky mess, I tilted her head back and wiped the palms of my hands over her face, eyes, and forehead before sliding down and coating her tits. She was crushed, and her head flopped down with her chin between her tits, body shaking as she cried.

It was time to reclaim her, moving her status from slave to the slut inside my fiancé.

I unchained her wrists and ankles and laid her down on the mattress on her back. Then, kneeling between her legs, I removed the vinyl panty, the vibrator, and the butt plug. After I inserted my engorged weapon of pleasure between the lips of her treasure box, I plunged my cock all the way in, giving her no chance to prepare herself, and discovered I had fallen into a swamp.

"Oh my God, Marty. Yes, pound this worthless cunt and use this slave for your pleasure."

Liz was still responding like a slave, but I was going to drag her away from that mindset and make her my girl again.

"You're not my Slave anymore, Liz, so wrap those legs around my ass, bury your tongue down my throat, and come as you've never come before."

I started moving in and out, trying to hit the zones inside her honey hole that would make her scream my name. She pulled my head down, and I licked her lips, tasting the mixture of cum and sweat I'd wiped on her face with my hand. She looked into my eyes, trying to see if Marty or Master was on top, and smiled before sucking my lips inside her mouth.

I'd give you a detailed description of the next twenty-one minutes, but my brain is frazzled, and I don't want to think while we're fucking. By the time I was shooting the last of my sperm against her cervix, Liz had come so many times she was begging me to stop. I cried out a primal scream, collapsed to one side of her, wrapped my arms around her body, and pulled her against me. We were both panting rapidly, and our free hands lightly touched different parts of our partner's body, moving around with no thoughts or words in our heads.

We fell to sleep at some point, and I awoke first, glancing at my watch and seeing it was half-past two. As I gently shook Liz, slowly drawing her out of the land of nod, the odor in the room overwhelmed me. I was staring at her, looking at what I had done to my beautiful Liz, when her eyes opened, and smiling at me, she asked, "Marty, baby, what time is it?"

I started crying and whining, which quickly changed to a full-blown meltdown.

Liz was crying with me, comforting and holding me, and when her hair pressed against my face, I pulled away, gagging before dashing down the hall to the guest bathroom and vomiting for several minutes. With my stomach emptied, I stood, and on shaky legs, returned to my love, whom I tried to destroy.

As I helped Liz stand, I blubbered incoherent apologies to her as I supported her when she stepped off the mattress in her heels; then, I removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles. The last props to come off were her collar and leash. Liz looked like she had been pulling a train in a bus station's men's room. Her hair was a drying pile of goo; the dried cum on her face looked like the glaze on a doughnut, and dried cum covered her in streaks down her torso. Cum was leaking out of her pussy and drying on her legs.

I supported Liz as she slowly staggered from the living room to our bedroom and into the bathroom, where I sat her on the toilet seat. Then, as I removed her shoes, I was able to speak in short sentences, "I'm so sorry, Liz, I'm so ashamed. I went too far. Please forgive me. If you want to break off her engagement, I understand. I don't deserve your love."

"Marty, it's all right, my love. We both agreed to try this, and you kept your word; no severe pain, and after a hot shower, no permanent damage inflicted."

"Do you want to see yourself in the mirror?"

She cried but answered, "No, I can only imagine, and I don't want to know. If I did, I might have to leave you. But, Marty, promise me, you'll never make me go through this again?"

"I promise, but you still have your six hours to pay me back. That was the deal."

"I can't think about that now. I need, oooh, to recover from today. I wished I'd never bought that book. I never want to endure that lifestyle as a sub again." We were both bawling uncontrollably again, and I held her in my lap as I sat on the floor. If my atomic clock worked, we sat like that for twenty to thirty minutes. A glance at my watch with blobs of cum stuck to it confirmed my estimate of time passed.

I slid from under Liz and stood up before picking up her broken body. I turned on the shower and helped Liz stand under the shower head. Before doing anything else, I shampooed her hair three times until it was squeaky clean, then I used a liberal amount of cream rinse. Once I had her hair hanging down over her back, washed, combed, and smelling nice, I soaped up a sponge and began washing her body. After rinsing off her body, she took the sponge and soap from me and began washing my body. Then we stood under the shower head, water pounding on our bodies until the hot water tank emptied. After drying off, I maneuvered Liz in front of the full-length mirror in our bedroom so she could see everything was normal again before I covered our bodies with full-size bathrobes.

We went back to the living room so I could call for pizza. After confirming the order, I stood next to Liz as she stared at everything lying on the dining room table, and hugged her with both arms.

"How many of these devices did you use?"

I pointed at the flogger, the bamboo rod, the three vibrating toys, the cuffs and chains, the two mitts, and the collar and leash. "Everything else was there to get your imagination racing."

Picking up the two butt plugs, the fat one I showed her and the slim one I used, she smiled shyly and asked, "So this was bait and switch? I was terrified that you would force that fat one in my tiny ass."

"I read in the book that what the sub believes is going to happen is more potent than what you do to them. So, I had you going with the douche in the bathroom, and at the end, when I came in your hair, you thought I was going to make you sink even lower."

"I was frantic, and I almost screamed out the safe word. I don't know if you noticed that I peed on the mattress while you were torturing me."

That mattress was out of here tonight, and I'm ordering a new one tomorrow, for sure.

*****

Our pizza came, and while I took my sweet time adding a tip and signing the credit card slip, the girl that delivered it was mesmerized by the entire scenario displayed on the table before her. When Liz came over to take the pizza box, she let go of her robe, and it opened, revealing a five-inch wide strip of skin from her neck to her landing strip. Watching the driver stumble down the sidewalk to where she parked her car, I closed the door and giggled hysterically.

As we ate, we talked about how we felt, and Liz repeated her statement that she would never do this again, this meaning to be submissive in a BDSM environment. Afterward, I packaged up all the implements of pain and pleasure in three boxes and carried them to the spare bedroom. Before I moved all the furniture back to where they were yesterday, I hauled the mattress to my backyard and made a mental note to order a new one. After I put the furniture back where Liz had rearranged everything when she moved in, my two new chairs fit nicely on either side of the loveseat. In the future, they will make great conversation pieces. Finally, I mopped and sprayed a can of air freshener in the living room and guest bathroom.

We were in bed by nine, and while we didn't make love, we snuggled and touched and whispered, bringing us closer together than yesterday.

March passed by so quickly that it felt like I fell asleep on the first of the month and awoke on the thirty-first. I allowed myself a smidgen of hope that Liz would forgo her turn to be a dominatrix, but throughout the month, she spent a lot of time locked in the spare bedroom, and the strange looks she gave me made me very nervous. I did buy her a gift, several sets of furniture coasters so that she could rearrange the furniture by herself with minimal effort. Our sex life was awkward until the 28th when she cut me off by sleeping in the spare bedroom. I didn't question her because I didn't want to indicate my nervousness.

Dad called me on March 30th, "Hey, Marty, guess what?"

"Hi, Dad, what's up in the great Metropolis of Greenville, South Carolina?"

"I lost the coin toss to your Uncle, so I am calling to inform you that we've traded you to Elon Musk at SpaceX for two Tesla Model Ss and two strippers who are secretaries during the day. So when you graduate, head west to Hawthorne for your new job as Elon's chauffeur."

"Damn, Dad, did you check into the hospital and find your funny bone? I already talked to Elon, and he told me he's going to buy your company and make me your boss."

"Just kidding, Marty, but I wanted to tell you that Mom's new home is finished, paid for, and I'm going to surprise her Saturday afternoon by taking her to see it. Larry and his girlfriend are going to follow your mom as she walks through the house for the first time, filming her reaction and comments with digital cameras and then creating a documentary."

"Dad, I can see the headlines now, 'Fifteen-year-old hacker and daughter of a CIA ghost created movie that was judged Best Short Film at the Caan Film Festival. Starring a Greenville, South Carolina Grande Dame, who shall remain nameless, this film shows her touring her new mansion, built by a guilted husband and funded by;' how much did the house cost, anyway. I've still got some papers to finish, and I need to study for the last exams I'll ever take."

We talked about a paper written and published in a science fiction magazine advocating building a new space shuttle. Dad and I both felt doing that would waste time and energy. We said goodbye, and I went to tell Liz that we officially had a place to move to while we made plans to build our dream house.

Liz didn't speak to me on the evening of the thirty-first, and I was tempted to hide out in a church. But after dinner, I took a shower and was in bed by nine, reading a book. I finally relaxed enough to fall asleep and slept until five fifty-five, when I awoke on my side and took a peek around the bedroom. Usually, I do number one and number two when I wake up in the morning, But there wasn't enough time to get up and go to the bathroom, and I felt rather than heard the bedroom door opening, so I froze. I thought I heard footsteps going around the bed and standing over me. Bless me, father, for I have sinned.

BWAAAAAM.

An air horn of some kind blew out my eardrum, and even though I was expecting something outrageous to happen, I jumped up into a sitting position.

"GET UP, YOU MISERABLE SLAVE! Get down on your knees in front of your Mistress. Bend over and place your forehead on your hands, palms flat on the floor, thumb to thumb and index finger to index finger."

Liz sounded very intimidating as I quickly complied, dropping to my knees and placing my hands under my forehead. Before I went face down, I saw Liz dressed in black from neck to toes in vinyl or leather that was skintight on her body. Her curly hair was wrapped around her face, and the eye shadow and mascara were dark and made her look evil. While on my knees, I could see she was wearing black pumps with obscenely high heels.