Fooled Me Twice Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking our kiss, she straightened up and enjoyed the feelings her nipples were experiencing. Placing her hands behind her on my knees, Liz leaned back, and I ripped her blouse open with two hands, sending the buttons flying through the air. Before returning to their previous spots, my fingers unclasped her front closure bra. Her nipples were stiff, and I made every effort to be gentle by caressing the entire breasts with fingertips only, as her breathing mixed with soft moaning.

She leaned forward, discarding her torn blouse and opened brassiere, and guided her right nipple to my lips. As an infant would, I began nursing on that nipple, although, unlike an infant, I didn't bite down, and I used the underside of my tongue around her areola.

Placing my hands under her butt cheeks, I slid forward on the couch until I could stand up, lifting her with me. I set her down on her feet and ripped my clothes off as fast as possible before peeling her slacks and panties off. Picking her up again, I laid her down across the sofa on her back. Then, spreading her legs, I slipped between them, moved her legs across my back, and laid my well-rested cock on her landing strip. Leaning over, supported by my hands, I placed my mouth over her left areola and began moving my hips, causing my cock to slide over her clit. Breathing through my nose, I sucked just enough to create a vacuum as I swirled my tongue around her sensitive nipple.

Her legs tightened over my lower back, her right hand covered her free breast, and her left hand gripped the hair behind my ear. The noises she made were sweet and sexy grunts and words mixed with growling and cat sounds.

"Oh, my clit tingles, my tits are aching, I'm on fire, Marty, baby, you do this every..., No, no, no, don't stop sucking."

I switched tits, nuzzling her hand out of the way with my nose as I shortened my hip strokes to about an inch. Then, clamping my lips over the brown circle surrounding her right nipple, I repeated the foreplay I gave to her other titty before surprising her with a long stroke of my phallus over her clit.

"God, oh Marty, good, like that, yesss, good, I feel, coming, don't stop, need it, coming!"

I never obey bossy orders, so I stopped the long strokes and returned to the inch-long strokes while increasing the suction and tongue action to the right tit.

"Marrrrrrtttti, you assss," slipped from her lips with an anguished cry as her hands beat upon my shoulders.

I raised onto my knees and laughed, and somehow she wiggled out from under me and dashed toward the bedroom. I was on my feet quickly and easily caught her in the hallway, pinning her back to the wall and holding her hands above her head.

"Where do you think you're going, my little pet?"

"I was going to lock myself in the bathroom and use my hairbrush between my legs to get some relief."

"Oh, little girl, we can't have you doing that, not when some big bad man wants to do wicked things to your cute little body. But because you tried to escape, I have to punish you."

A look of terror covered her beautiful face, but I made that look go away before she could say anything.

"I will hold you in this position, and your punishment will be, I'm going to kiss you and do nothing else until you come. That shouldn't take too long; you were almost there."

"Now, close your eyes and think of that last night in Bangkok, how turned on we were watching them make love, and how overcome with passion and lust you were, with Sunan watching you ride me."

I kissed the side of her neck before moving to her lips, slithering my oral digit between her lips. Nothing exotic needed doing, just the horizontal mamba between tongues. I didn't rush, but I wasn't teasing, and I felt her orgasm coming. Her writhing hips were causing her ass cheeks to rub against the wall while her nipples were rubbing against my chest hair. As I let go of her hands, she wrapped her arms around my neck, trying to pull my lips inside her mouth.

She came, and her body went rigid, and I could hear a moaning scream coming through the skin of her throat. As her orgasm surged through her body, Liz didn't try to escape to the bedroom. Instead, she covered my prick with her pussy lips and rubbed her clit up and down my shaft. Her tits were flattened against my chest while her tongue tickled the opening to my throat.

She continued climaxing, making a squealing noise ending in a screech, and was still squirming in my arms. I supported her with my hands underneath her butt cheeks, and she indicated with two words that she wanted me to lift her so she could bottom out onto my cock.

What were the words? They were, "Lift cunt."

With my cock buried inside, her back against the wall, and my hands supporting her, Liz wrapped her arms around my neck to pull her pussy up and down.

I couldn't withstand this assault very long, and neither could Liz. She broke our kiss, threw her head back, and screamed. I was a second behind, filling her with a large load that soon began squeezing out, dripping to the floor. Her eyes opened, and they bored through mine into my soul, and I knew she wasn't done with my cock, yet. Once I felt strong enough to support her weight, I carried her to the bedroom, and with her clinging to my body using arms and legs, I crawled from the foot of the bed to the pillows before setting her down.

Without warning and before too much shrinkage had occurred, I began thrusting into her sloppy cunt. She gasped but smiled at me before pulling my head down to tongue fuck her mouth. That was all I needed, and I was re-energized as the shrinking reversed.

My strokes were slow and steady, designed to hit all the right spots, and she was responding already, wiggling her hips under me. One of her hands moved between us, and her fingers touched the area below my navel. That intensified feelings I was experiencing in my groin and balls, and I could even feel a tingling in my nipples.

Gripping my hair with one hand, she pulled my head up and began screaming at me.

"Coming, yeesss, you make meeee, ohhh, damn, how can, why, don't, stop, nooooo, Cumiiinnnggg!"

I didn't blink or slow down, and after she got some oxygen back in her lungs, she started whimpering, "Why are you making me come so much?" Then she cried, "Ohhh, Marty, please pull out and let me finishhh yooouu," as she stiffened up again.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER, I'm coming again, MARTEEEEE!"

I didn't miss a stroke.

"Please, please, please. I'll suck you dry, no more, puh-leeezzze. My poor pussy is throbbing, Marty, and it hurts to cum. I'll do anything you want."

I stopped moving, "Anything I want?"

"Anything. Forget what I said after that horrible day; you can tie me up or whip my ass with a belt; I'll make you cum in a crowded room. I'll even let you fuck my," and she hesitated, teary-eyed, before finishing her sentence, whispering, "virgin ass."

"We already did that in Bora-Bora, remember?"

"Um, yeah, right, I meant again."

"Okay, all four, and you have a deal." I pulled back, stood up, and walked out to the living room; my stiff prick led the way bouncing up and down. I sat on the couch, and she hadn't left the bedroom yet, so I yelled, "Come on, babe, I'm waiting to cover those lips with my load."

She walked on the balls of her feet down the hallway and dropped to her knees between my legs. Before she lowered her head, she asked, "You said all four; what did you mean?"

"What you offered, dear. #1-Tie you up, #2-whip you, #3-you make me cum in a crowd, and #4-ass fuck. I'll even treat you to a hot bath and body rub tonight."

Liz rolled her eyes, leaned over and cleaned my balls, licking up the cum coating them before slurping the spunk around my shaft. When my cock was shiny and clean, she looked me in the eyes and smirked before reaching between her legs with both hands. When she displayed them to me, I could see cum seeping between her fingers before she began a two-hander on my cock while her tongue tickled the head. After several minutes, she stopped jerking me off and sucked the cum off all ten fingers before licking her palms with her tongue.

My body was stiff, legs straining, and I begged and pleaded, 'Please, Liz, suck me off now.'

With cum covering her lips, she slid her tongue slowly around them, then lowered her mouth to my little head, sucking on the tip. As I adjusted to the sensations streaking through the nerves in my dick, Liz drove her lips down until they were tight against my groin. She slurped once, imitating the sound that sucking the last drops of a creamy milkshake through a straw makes.

I was done, came hard and saw stars but didn't faint. When Liz finally came up for air, she had quite a bit of leakage dripping off her chin, so I leaned forward and cleaned her up.

She did get a relaxing bath and body rub before we turned in and fell asleep.

I love this woman.

*****

Liz wanted me to take off one more day, but I felt much better and thought I needed to get back into my daily routine. Dad called me before I left for work to tell me he'd be late because he had to take mom to the airport. It appears she also felt guilty, so Momma was flying to San Diego to visit with D and her babies.

A steady stream of fellow employees came to my office to offer their condolences all day. I know they meant well, so I sucked it up and thanked everyone for their concern, wondering who was letting them through the super-secure doorway. As my two partners and I left the office, I discovered the high-tech solution to that question; a box of discarded metal scraps, keeping the door piston from closing the door.

Before leaving, I stopped at the office to see Uncle Bob and thank him for his support. He nodded and told me Del Conrad had taken a job in Minnesota, and his assistant, Breanne, was promoted. I visualized her face and remembered her talking to me when I was a kid, sweeping out the machine shop. She told me then that was her first job at Stevens A&D.

"I also talked with Walter; he has a better outlook now and understands that the Stevens family creates in our dreams, Viktor and his crew will manufacture it, and then it's his job to put it together."

"Outstanding. Well, I'll see you tomorrow."

Tuesday morning, work was back to normal. Dad filled me in on the progress of my idea to add small, replaceable, solid-fuel rockets around the hull of spacecraft with an Ion drive. The plan was to use the rockets to circle the moon and slingshot the ship on its programmed course before the ion drive kicked in. This solution would solve the slow acceleration of ion propulsion with the spacecraft moving at an increased rate of speed instead of starting from a dead stop. We also bounced some ideas off the wall regarding radiation protection for long-mission crews. A water jacket was one idea being tossed around, which Carmen suggested. Water is a very effective shield from radiation and some cosmic rays.

Two weeks after the funeral, I received a call from dad's friend in California. He gave me his condolences for my friend's loss and congratulated me on getting married. We talked for a few minutes about my paper on exploration in our solar system and outside the solar system. We agreed to get together the next time he flew east. The last thing he said was, "I'll be talking to you soon."

Liz was excited as the house build was ahead of schedule. I love it when she's happy.

*****

Our house was finished in late May, and as soon as the final inspections were complete and we signed the papers with the bank, the furniture trucks began backing into the driveway. We had an 80% mortgage because I needed cash in the bank to pay for all Liz's furniture. She supervised all the deliveries, sending some pieces back because they were damaged and personally showed the delivery men where to place everything. Out of all my furniture from my house at Stanford, the only pieces she kept were the king-size bed, his and hers dressers, and the extra-large sectional sofa.

We moved in over Memorial Day weekend and celebrated our first wedding anniversary three weeks later, flying to New York for a romantic weekend. I was so happy with my life.

*****

The rest of the summer was dedicated to working, eating, fucking, and sleeping. Liz kept busy, but since she wasn't featured on the 6 o'clock news or arrested for lewd public behavior, I stopped worrying about evil Liz.

One night in early November, Liz brought up the subject we hadn't discussed in-depth, having children. "Since I'm not working, and we don't need me working to pay bills, why not have our first child next year?"

I was stumped; nothing negative came to mind, and after some deep thought, what else could I say but, "Okay."

Liz froze, not believing what I said, before jumping into my arms, screaming with joy.

She loves me!

Liz decided to stop taking her birth control pills on the first of December, and we were both excited. However, a rash of incidents took place that made me forget about making a baby.

On a Monday late in November, Liz got a yeast infection, followed by her period a week later, and then she caught a bad cold six days later. Those three weeks were the longest we'd gone without sex since we met. Then, after recovering and only two days before the company Christmas party, she bought take-out barbecue and fixings for dinner, ate quickly, and disappeared into the bedroom while cautioning me to stay out for thirty minutes.

My interest was piqued, and I started the timer on my watch, finished eating, and took out the trash. I was pacing around the living room when the alarm went off, and I sprinted down the hallway; after all, it'd been three weeks since we last had sex together.

The image that greeted my eyes as I opened the door to our bedroom drove my lust for Liz to new heights. She was naked, kneeling on the bed, with her head turned sideways and eyes closed, while her sphincter was squeezing a vibrating butt plug. Her right hand was holding a vibrator which she frantically plunged in and out of her sweet pussy. Her left hand held the remote for the vibrating butt plug, and a tube of KY lube and several condoms were lying on a towel at the foot of the bed, along with an index card that had #4 written on it.

My clothes flew across the room, and with two giant steps, I ripped the vibrator out of her hand before burying my cock inside her love tunnel. I grabbed a handful of long blonde hair and pulled her head up until her torso was at a forty-five-degree angle. Liz made a sound, a mixture of growling and whining, but I wasn't listening because, for the first time in our relationship, my primal instincts controlled our sex act. There was no storyline, planning, or calculations, just a male animal rutting with his female to produce a child. Neither love nor hate was involved in the act, just a fever that blocked all intelligent thoughts.

Holding her hair tightly in my right hand, my left hand came around and viciously pinched a nipple, twisting and stretching it, and as her mouth opened to scream out in pain, I plunged four fingers deep inside her mouth. Then, using the fingers in her mouth to hold her head up, I let go of her hair, and after giving her right nipple a painful pinch and tug, I began smacking her right butt cheek.

I began thrusting into her womb, but the angle was not comfortable for fucking, so I removed my fingers from her mouth and let her head drop back on the covers. My hips were building up speed, and I smacked both butt cheeks as I drilled deep inside her warm wet cunt. I had a two-word thought pattern in my brain; fuck pussy. I was growling as Liz raised her torso onto her elbows, so I stopped smacking her ass and covered her body with mine, resting on my hands. And then, as I felt the tingling in my groin going stronger, I bit her shoulder, and she howled like a wolf as I exploded inside her, sending my sperm on their journey.

Cum dripped on the bed when I pulled out and moved in front of her, pressing the head of my dick against her lips. They parted, and she moved closer, taking the entire length inside her mouth and throat, creating a suction, even as I still had minor emissions. I fucked her mouth until she tried to take control and finish sucking me off. Then, I removed my prick from her throat with a popping sound as the head left her lips and moved back behind her.

As I pulled and twisted the butt plug until it popped out, leaving her asshole wide open, a single word entered my mind, 'raincoat.' I grabbed a condom, rolled it on, and put a coating of KY all around the head before burying my shaft in her gaping asshole.

She cried, gasped, or maybe even groaned. I'm not sure which one it was, pain or pleasure. I didn't give a fuck, and I drove into her with a steady motion, pulling back until just the head remained inside, then slamming in until my balls smacked against her pussy lips. She was making more noise than when I took her ass on our honeymoon; of course, her face was buried between Milani's legs then.

She became belligerent and very vocal even when pushing back against me whenever I thrust my cock deep into her ass.

"You pansy-ass pussy, is that the best you can do? Ohhh, at least you did one thing right tonight, ohhhh damn it; you probably knocked me up. Feels so good, oh sheeeet. I felt life begin, and I'm...."

Liz stopped talking, and a sound, a cross between a scream in a horror movie and the roar of a female cougar, was building inside her, louder and louder, and changing to words, "Oh, I'm coming, harder you ass hole, son of a bitch, bury it deeeep, so gooooood, fuck that ass, Fuck it, you, youuuu Mother FUCKER, COMINNGGG!"

She always has been a screamer, and this scream was one of her loudest ever. Unfortunately for her, since I had already come once and was wearing a condom, my sensations were reduced, and I wasn't close to coming again. Her tight rectum, frantically choking little Marty, had no effect, and he kept drilling to reach nirvana.

My sadistic mind running amok at the moment smacked her ass cheeks hard, pulled out, and laid on my back, grunting, "Get on top and ass fuck yourself until I fill you up."

She turned her head and looked back at me, with her eyes on fire, making her look possessed. As she moved over me, with a few drops of cum and saliva on her lower lip and chin, straddled my shaft, and slid her ass over my cock, she barked at me, "You slimy cunt licking, ass fucking mother fucker, you couldn't satisfy an inflatable doll with that tiny prick of yours. So pretend you're a man, and fuck me like you mean it, damned pussy face ass hole, fuck...."

I fired back as she was rocking back and forth, "You loudmouthed, cock sucking whore, I can barely feel the sides of that tunnel you call a cunt anymore, and now I'm trying to come in your ass, but it feels like I'm fucking a water hose with a toothpick."

The room turned red, and my whole body was shaking, and then I heard her screaming, "Take that rubber off and fill my ass hole with your cum, like a real man, you cunt licker."

My eyes opened wide, and I didn't think as I peeled the condom off in one motion after pulling out, then, with love and hate providing the energy, smashed my groin against her ass cheeks and groaned, remembering what she had done to my ass hole. With that thought, I came, deep inside her, holding her hips down so she couldn't escape the humiliation.

When I finally stopped coming, and my shrinking dick popped out, I fell over on my pillow and closed my eyes. I had a dream while dozing that someone was sucking my cock, and it was Mrs. Goldrake, with her big titties floating in the air while her plump lips were dining on little Marty. Then I opened my eyes to see Liz sucking my cock, the same cock that just filled her ass with my cum. I felt some teeth scraping my shaft, and somehow it began hardening. Liz lifted her head and smiled, "Stay awake now; Mama's pussy needs more baby-making cum inside her."