Fooled Me Twice Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blew my nose into a tissue and finished with, "My mother and brothers-in-law loved the bold and brassy Lizzy. The simplest way to define the two personalities is Liz liked to make love, and Lizzy wanted to fuck."

I stood up, wandered around the room, and made a decision, well, actually two.

"I need to get my baby. Are we done here, at least for now?"

"George, do you have anything else?" Lt. Collier pulled Danni's chair back for her.

"I wish I could have talked to the two of them while she was alive. I have hundreds of questions I'd like to ask and the books I could have written, but no, I have nothing else for Marty. Good luck, young man, and take good care of your baby girl."

"Mr. Stevens, Marty, you are free to go. You'll have to find somewhere to sleep, but my techs will be finished collecting samples late tonight. I'm so sorry for you and your daughters' loss. Such a waste."

*****

To be continued. I reconcile with Momma, get my Cat back, and join the love of my life.

*****