Fools of the Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, the patient awakes."

Tiff squeaked in surprise at the sound of someone sitting nearby. She hastily grabbed a blanket and covered herself to the chin, squinting in wan light coming from the porthole behind her. After a second of adjustment, and wondering why such little illumination was to be had, she could make out Themba Munroe's form sitting in a nice chair nearby. A realization dawned on her then. "This is your bed! Did you... did you sleep on the floor or something? The chair?" Tiff's face flushed in embarrassment. "Doctor... I am so sorry..."

Themba tilted her head inquisitively. "Sorry for what, exactly?"

Tiffany wanted to crawl through the deck and plunge to the bottom of the ocean. "Um... noth... nothing..."

"Sorry for staining my sheets?"

Tiff's eyes grew round as saucers. "What? You know—"

"Know?" Themba moved to sit at the edge of the bed, the tanktop she was wearing stretching across her well-shaped chest, while her pantsless ass, clad only in lacy white panties, settled next to the young missionary. "Know that you sweated out your fever in there? I am a doctor, my dear."

Tiff laughed nervously. "Oh. Right. Yeah, I guess that would ruin some—"

"Or are you worried because you gush like a fountain?" Themba leaned forward without warning to press her lips tight against Tiff's in a kiss unlike any she'd experienced before in her, admittedly, sheltered life. She'd only ever been pecked a few times by boys that were too intimidated by her looks to make a go of it, or else were chased off by Theo for being too eager. It wasn't just that it was forced, or that it was with another woman even; the kiss was hungry. Even someone with as limited experience as Tiff could feel it.

Not that it went on for very long. Themba did manage to grasp Tiffany's head in both her hands to hold her in place for a few seconds, but there was not enough leverage to keep the girl still when she lurched back in shock.

"Wha... what the heck was that?" Tiff pulled her blanket up further, like it was a suit of armor. "Doctor Munroe! ...Why?"

"Why?" Themba frowned. "You've spent enough time in my country to know our ways. I saved your life, you lush little thing." The doctor's hand shot out like a lightning bolt, grabbing the blanket's edge and yanking it away before Tiff could react. She scooted back until she was against the wall, covering up her body as best she could. Themba just smiled, licking her lips. "Look at you... perfect. Your body was formed by the gods themselves to tempt us mere mortals. Or reward us." The doctor ran one lone finger up Tiff's trembling leg. "In this case, you belong to the one who has allowed you to keep living out your days on Earth. In other words... me."

Tiffany couldn't believe what was happening, was nearly convinced, in fact, that she was still hallucinating. Nearly. Inside, she knew this was all too real. "My... my brother... he'll come..."

"Ah, the brother." Themba leaned back, a smug look painting her features. "He didn't like how completely you were under my care. He even got mouthy the one time I allowed him to see you on the main deck after you fell deathly ill. His argument was short-lived, however, when the UN soldiers made it known that I am much, much more valuable to them than he is. Since then, he has been stewing with the rest of the survivors."

Since then. The one time... Tiffany was befuddled. What about their night together? That wonderful, transcendent moment beneath the covers, when his lean arms and nimble fingers had...

"No." She refused to believe it. Lean arms? Strong, but not huge. Nimble fingers? Thin... graceful... "God... please, no." Tears leaked from Tiff's eyes.

"I'll give you time to adjust. A short time." Themba stood, moving the lace panties where they'd twisted a bit on her. "Then, I expect you to pay me back for what I gave you last night."

"Never." Tiffany hugged her knees to her chest as she spat the word out.

"Never is just a word." Themba was already at the door to the cabin and slipped into a pair of running shorts. She bent over to tie her sneakers on nonchalantly, unworriedly. "I am going to the little exercise room we call a gym. The storm outside keeps me from running the deck like I prefer. I'll be back soon enough." She looked up, her hazel eyes shining. "Never think I am going to forget your debt."

When she left, Tiff heard the distinct click of a lock being engaged on the door, right before thunder cracked outside.

__________

It must have been in the morning when her world was flipped, despite the lack of sunlight, because hours went by without Themba Munroe's return. Of course, the missionary had immediately tried the door, but it was locked from the outside. A strange thing, that. Maybe because sometimes a person was kept in here for their own good?

Maybe it's by Themba's own design. Tiff thought that was just as likely. From the little she'd revealed, it did seem as though the doctor was given a lot of leeway by the crew. It wasn't beyond reason that she could convince them of the need for a lock like that by spouting some esoteric medical gibberish. That lot didn't seem particularly smart.

After she managed to calm herself, and shout herself hoarse in a futile attempt to get anyone to come to her, she began exploring a bit. The drawers in the treatment section were filled with what looked to be mundane supplies, at least to her layman's eyes. The bedroom section was another matter. Dominated by the bed, like the other section was dominated by the tub, it still contained a good-sized table with two chairs, a full wardrobe in the corner, and a small refrigerator/freezer combo. She munched on some of the food in the fridge, hungrier than she would have thought, and then spent some time looking through the doctor's clothing supply.

"Dresses and tiny shorts." Tiff harrumphed, mumbling to herself. "Just dresses and shorts. No pants, no sweaters." She rifled through a drawer nearby. "Looot of underwear though." She pulled out a lacy bra and panty set. "Jeez, does she moonlight as Victoria Secret model?"

She had to wear something. Nudity was not an option, so she picked out a second set of running shorts, and the lone button-up blouse that was there. The shorts fit; weeks of running through the countryside in mortal terror had firmed her ass up to something on the level with Themba's gym-toned derriere, but the blouse was exceedingly tight across her full double-D's. It was ill-fitting enough that the material bunched up, leaving the entirety of her thin waist exposed. As much as she tugged, her belly-button was just not going to get any coverage, not without popping the few buttons she'd managed to close.

Better than naked. She looked down again. Maybe. She eyed some of the dresses that were available to her. I am not dressing like I'm going to a club. This will be fine.

The routine of getting some clothes on helped ease her fears. Slightly. What helped further was seeing that a small bookshelf in the corner actually had some books. Scared was one thing, but God help her if she got bored. Tiffany took a gander at them, then had to laugh. There were ten books; six medical texts, and four straight out erotica. Erotica, not even cheesy romance novels. Porn. She shoved those to the side and grabbed a tome about rare diseases. It was better than nothing... or so she told herself. Better than the alternative, at the very least. She even understood about three words in ten, so wasn't completely going out of her mind. She wasn't. Really.

She was dozing, book open in front of her, when she was woken by the feeling of the thing being ripped out of her loose grip. The sound of it being tossed against the hull jarred Tiff fully awake, and she opened her eyes to see Themba looming above, her full lips twisted in a lopsided smirk.

"Adjustment time is up."

Before Tiff could even yelp, the tall woman straddled her on the bed, immobilizing her with her strong thighs. The doctor was still in the same shorts and tanktop she'd left in, so the legs were bare, and her sweaty skin slid across Tiff's own unclad flesh.

Tiff tried to throw a punch at the doctor, but the woman easily caught the amateurish fist with one hand while grabbing her other wrist at the same time. She clasped them both in one palm and pinned Tiff's arms above her head, causing the girl's body to become stretched out across the bed. The missionary struggled, but Themba easily kept her pinned, even one-handed.

"Get off me! You... you... fucking... demon!"

Themba slapped the younger woman with her free hand. "My, such language for one so innocent. I don't like it. I don't want to hear it again. Not on your terms, at least."

Tiff didn't know what that meant, but her stinging cheek kept her from asking. It was just as well because a second later, her lips were busy absorbing the ravenous kiss that was foisted on her. Themba gyrated on top of Tiff as she explored the missionary's mouth with her tongue, like she was unable to contain her excitement and concentrate on just the one humiliation. Tiff felt the woman's moisture leak from around the shorts as her own skin heated up. The kiss took up most of her attention, though, and the tongue invading her most of all.

She'd never been kissed like that. Not even close. It was... different. Not horrible, except in the fact that she didn't want it. The girl had no choice but to endure it, though, so she just closed her eyes and prayed for it to be over. It wasn't over; not quickly, at least. Themba kept going and going, never once coming up for air, and Tiff was left with adapting; moving her own tongue around in response to the thing in her mouth.

Finally, after an eternity, Themba separated herself from her victim, and both women gasped. "You taste like honey." The doctor licked her lips. She stared at the blonde for a long moment, and Tiff just looked back, cowed and confused. "If I let your arms go, what will you do with them?"

Tiff knew the woman's strength; physicality was not going to save her. There was only one answer. "Nothing."

"That will do for now." Themba let go of Tiff's aching wrists, and wasted no time in moving forward with her plan, which, in this case, meant casually reaching down to rip open the borrowed blouse that was housing her quarry's hidden treasures. "Sculpted in the heavens."

Tiff gasped like she'd been doused with a bucket of water when the doctor leaned down to take one freed nipple into her mouth and begin licking while her other hand tweaked its rosy twin. Like she'd promised, the missionary didn't fight back. Even under such conditions, she was clear-minded enough to still recognize the futility. Again, she endured.

It wasn't easy.

Themba knew what she was doing. Tiffany, already primed by the kiss, inadvertently began responding to the nipple play, groaning and huffing from the treatment. Themba had only started though, and it wasn't long before her dark lips were moving south. She started her trail of kisses down the curve of Tiff's large breast, then across her ribs, planting light pecks that lingered for fractions of a second, one after another. The amorous doctor continued to the girl's belly button, where she tongued the divot playfully for a moment before moving on.

Tiff whimpered wordlessly when Themba took the time

to slide the shorts off of her, inching them down her hips with exaggerated, agonizing slowness, then down her thighs, the doctor's fingers tickling the skin as they went. When she was finally freed of that small item of clothing, Tiffany shivered under the hazel gaze of the hunting beast above her.

"Please..." Tiff tried one last time to reason with her captor. "Please, for the love of God, don't doooooh! Oh! Oh, God!"

Themba hadn't even entertained the thought of sparing the girl. Once her target was in her sight, and her vision was filled with the bare cunt of the exquisite blonde beauty before her, she pounced, diving down to bury her face in her victim's most guarded sanctuary. Her lips sucked the girl's clit with expert skill while she thrust two fingers deep inside, returning them again to where they'd been the night before.

Tiff's body remembered, and was lit on fire. She writhed under the dark woman, and her head craned up to look down at what was happening to her incredulously. How can one person make another feel like this? It seemed impossible, but it was happening. With increasing difficulty, Tiff watched Themba part her knees further, then curl her arms around those pale thighs to lock them into place. The vision before the missionary was surreal; the rippling muscles of Themba's bare back... when did she take her shirt off?... under a sheen of sweat as the woman worked to do such... such... things to her captive. Tiff could hear Themba hum her enjoyment of the moment, and feel that hum vibrate through her pelvis at the same time as that wily tongue worked its magic. It was unreal.

Tiff's made her own sounds then. Moans. Cries. Denials and, eventually, grunts of fulfillment. Her hips bucked with her sudden, unexpected climax. "Mmm, oh, oh oh...aaaah!" She realized she was trying to push herself forward, get more of her pussy into the Themba's mouth if possible, and she didn't care. She didn't care about anything at that point. Her mind went numb with the pleasure she didn't know could exist.

Themba stuck it out with the girl, riding her like a wave without out ever releasing her. Finally, when the tremors had subsided, the doctor sat up. Tiff, through heavy-lidded eyes, absently had to admire what she saw. Though not blessed with a pair of breasts as robust as her own, the willowy woman's were... good. Well-rounded and perky.

A nice handful. They fit her toned stomach well.

That was a weird thought.

Themba wiped her shiny mouth with the back of her hand. "Like a fountain." She laughed. "A fountain of honey. Are you sure that you aren't part bee?"

Tiff snapped herself out of it enough to scowl. "Shut up." She slowly covered her crotch with one hand and her tits with an arm. "Is that enough? You humiliated me... are you done? We're even!"

"Well, my little Bee... how about we sleep on it?" Themba lied down next to Tiff on the mattress, and Tiff rolled so she was facing the wall. The doctor didn't seem offended, and just propped herself on one elbow to stare at her conquest. She ran her fingers up and down the missionary's arm, then planted a light kiss on the back of her shoulder before falling back on the pillow. "I'm beat, I don't know about you. Though I have my suspicions." She chuckled again. "Get some sleep, Honey Bee. Dream of something sweet." She pulled the blankets up over the both of them.

Tiff just lied there, hugging herself as Themba spooned her from behind. Sleep. Yes. She closed her eyes. The morning... the morning will be the end of it. She decided to ignore the doctor's hand on her tit, idly stroking the flesh possessively, as well as the way the woman hooked her leg over Tiff's, enfolding her as completely as possible.

__________

The morning was... something. That was for sure. Tiff expected to still be enveloped in Themba's limbs, but that wasn't the case. Instead, her captor had woken up early and decided to have a snack. Of course, that snack was Tiffany herself.

The doctor had peeled the blanket back to expose those sun-tanned tits that she couldn't seem to get enough of and had proceeded latch on to her favorite again to suckle like an infant. Tiff groaned as the sensations finally penetrated her sleepy mind. "What are... Themba... oh, oh please..."

This seemed to act as a signal to her tormentor. As soon as she knew her plaything was awake, Themba plunged her fingers into the girl's pussy and gyrated them in that oh so inflammatory way she had.

Tiffany orgasmed in about two minutes, which was about three minutes after she had only just come awake from her night's sleep.

"Hmm. And good morning to you." Themba scooted up and cupped Tiff's face in one hand, lacing her fingers through the girl's golden tresses, then leaned in for another kiss. Her tongue went to work again, and her free hand never stopped down below. Tiff found herself much less eager to pull away this time, and quickly became lost in the dual sensations. When a second climax started its inevitable launch sequence, Tiff even found herself reaching up and running her own fingers through Themba's smooth, dark hair.

The two women rode out the missionary's spasms together, with Themba only ending their kiss once it was done. When she leaned back, she lightly bit down on Tiff's lower lip, pulling it out coquettishly. "See? Not such a bad way to start the day."

"Shut up." Tiff covered herself up again, finally thinking clearly. "You made me... um..." Tiff trailed off as she watched Themba stretch languidly, then uncurl herself and rise from the bed. The vision of the woman, her silky, chocolate skin shimmering in the wan light from the porthole, was captivating. For the first time, Tiffany could see the entirety of her captor. The long, lean legs. Those breasts that fit her so perfectly. The taut, round, juicy ass that was even then being slid into a pair of the lacy white panties she seemed to prefer.

"Made you?" Themba looked back over her shoulder at Tiff, smiling lightly. "Sure. Keep telling yourself that." The doctor plucked one of her tight, white dresses from the wardrobe and shimmied into it. To Tiff, even that was... stimulating, and the girl had to stop herself from licking her lips.

She snapped out of it though, when Themba made for the door. "Wait! You're just gonna leave me in here again?"

"Sorry love, but I have a job." Themba arched one eyebrow at her. "And you're still... recovering. I promise, though. We'll have lunch together." She blew her a kiss just as the click of the lock announced her full exit from the cabin.

Tiffany stared at the door, then cried for a good twenty minutes.

__________

Themba was a good as her promise, for whatever that was worth, and did come back for lunch. The problem was, Tiffany hadn't believed her, and after a couple of hours wallowing in her misery, she'd decided she could at least feel physically clean, and had jumped into the bath.

Of course, that was just catnip for the doctor.

"Oh my. I didn't expect to see you so ready to feast." She closed the door to the cabin, set down the boxes of food in her hands, and began stripping off her own clothing without any further delay.

"What?" Tiff tried to tear her eyes away, but they were riveted to the spot. Her mouth gaped open as Themba easily slid into the spacious tub with her and began scooting forward. Tiff creeped back. "What??"

"Come here, Honey Bee." Beneath the water, Themba parted Tiff's legs with her own and continued to inch closer and closer. Tiff could feel the woman's thighs become interlocked with hers, and then...

"Ungh!" Tiff, her shoulders now against the edge of the steel tub, gripped the rim with both hands with white knuckles. What she felt... it couldn't be... "Is... is that your...?"

"That's just me giving you another kiss, my pet." Themba wiggled a bit, sending a great many new sensations running through the hapless missionary. "My lips on yours... not such a strange thing at this point, is it?"

It certainly was strange. Strange, electrifying, dismaying, enticing... Tiff didn't know what to think. She didn't know what she should do. As if I have a choi—

Themba gripped the rim of the tub herself and lurched forward again while twisting her hips just so. All thought fled Tiff at that point, and the only option left to her was to throw her head back moan as her eyes squeezed shut. The doctor continued her assault, driving herself back and forth, working the water into a froth, and Tiff's pussy into a lather as the two cunts slid across each other in a wondrous dance of passion. She was helpless as her voluminous tits bobbed up and down, splashing water all over the place.