Fools of the Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What am I?" Themba went faster.

"My... my... mistress!" Tiff bellowed in between hoarse grunts.

"I am your wife! With this, we have consummated! I have claimed you!" Themba's hips were a blur.

"Fuck YES!" Tiff convulsed under her conqueror.

Themba roared and dived in, devouring Tiff's mouth before screaming into it as her own orgasm made her hips shiver and drive her again and again into her conquest's voracious snatch.

The two women calmed a bit then, separating to let their over-sensitive bodies recover. It became obvious that it was nothing more than an intermission, though, when their light, loving, flirty touches morphed into another round of testing the bed's frame for weaknesses.

The two women, two wives, carried on that way for hours, long into the night, before they were finally sated; exhausted enough to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

__________

It must have been after midnight that Tiff felt Themba's tongue running along the inside of her ear. It tickled, and she giggled a bit, though she was still mostly asleep. "I can't believe you're not..."

Themba didn't bother to answer. Instead, she roughly tweaked Tiff's nipple. The girl gave a little moan and wordlessly parted her legs to give her captor easier access. They got very little sleep that night. She should have known it would be that way; it was their honeymoon, after all.

__________

If Tiff thought Themba was domineering before, she learned quickly what real ownership was. The woman now seemed to regard the missionary as her exclusive property; taking the blonde whenever and however she wanted. The girl lost count of the times she and Themba fucked, over every surface, every inch of the cabin, at all hours of the day.

She'd be surprised by a visit at noon, bent over and hammered by that fake cock that Themba could so expertly manipulate with her iron-like pelvic muscles. On random nights, she'd be woken by a tongue in her twat, or lips on her nipples. Some days, Themba would return to her, shed all her clothing, and just lay on the bed with her legs spread, crooking a finger at Tiffany, who would snap to it like a trained dolphin and service her bride. The doctor was insatiable, and she was always hungry for Tiff's nubile flesh ever since the girl finally gave in to her new life.

A few weeks into their tryst, Themba decided that Tiff could be let out of the cabin. It was a banner day, but the freedom was limited. "You're getting a bit doughy, my love." The doctor had unceremoniously announced one morning while idly stroking the girl's bare belly. "Get some shorts on and take one of my tanktops... you're hitting the gym."

Tiff wasn't about to argue, and not just because she knew that it wasn't her place to. She wanted to finally stretch her legs, and a trip to the gym was perfect for that. She slipped into the gear and followed Themba, marveling at the parts of the ship she hadn't seen yet. They met no one on the short walk, probably for a reason. Tiff imagined that Themba had arranged things so they'd stay alone the entire time.

She's jealous of her property. The thought shouldn't have put such a big smile on her face, but it was what it was.

Sure enough, once they were in the cramped exercise room, Themba presented her with a routine she wanted the blonde to adhere to, then left her alone, locking the door behind her. Tiff jumped right into it, pushing herself for hours on the treadmill, the free weights, the bench... she wanted to be perfect. Flawless. She fueled herself by imagining what it would be like to be in there with Themba, both nearly naked, sweaty, hearts pounding...

That didn't happen though. She spent her time in there completely by herself, until Themba returned for her and led her back to the cabin. She was left alone that night too, but that wasn't such a terrible thing. Her entire body felt like a deflated balloon. The next day was worse; every muscle was screaming at her, and she could barely move without crying out. Themba was sympathetic, even kind, and just massaged her pet while assuring her that things would get better.

Things did get better as the schedule evened out; a day of exercise, a day of recovery, then back into it. Another few weeks went by that way, and Tiff was proud of her burgeoning physique. She would flex and pose in the mirror, admiring the clean lines of her now visible muscles, but it was a sorry substitute for what she had given up to get there. She hadn't been fucked the entire time, and she was getting... antsy.

It helped to tune out the world around her as she honed herself, so she made sure to keep the radio in the corner cranked up when she was in the gym, loud enough that she barely even hear herself breathe. That was why she didn't hear it when the door opened behind her one day.

Tiffany was in the middle of a round of stretching when she was shoved forcefully against the wall in front of her. The arms holding her were strong... and big. They were not Themba's. Tiff was frantic, struggling and trying to kick and elbow her attacker, but the man was too big, and she was too fatigued. Finally, she stopped when he gave a quick punch to her ribs; one that she could tell was a fraction of what he could have done.

"So this is what Doctor Munroe has been hiding from us. I swear, I almost forgot you existed." The voice sounded familiar, even while it was nearly drowned out by the music. The man pressed himself against her and slipped his meaty hand up under her sports bra. "Hiding from me, on my own goddamn ship."

It was the captain. Tiff struggled to remember his name. Wilhelm. Something Wilhelm. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to let her thoughts drift away from what was going to happen. Themba... please... She turned her head to look at the door, but there was no one riding in to rescue her.

Wilhelm didn't speak again, instead concentrating on getting what he wanted. While pinning her with one hand, his other began tugging on the waistband of her running shorts, getting them down around her ankles and exposing her toned ass to the air. He panted as he groped her one of those rosy cheeks, then stopped all of a sudden. When she heard the sound of the zipper, her eyes opened again and she started screaming.

"What's that? I can't hear you, Goldy." The captain laughed in her ear... just before he pierced her with his dick.

Tiff screamed again, but not in hopes of rescue. The man was big. She felt fully as stuffed as she did from Themba's dildo, and it was hot. So hot. Wilhelm wasted no time in having his fun, and began thrusting hard into her, pounding her twat without regard. Maybe it was a defense mechanism, or maybe she was just conditioned now to respond to hard sex... but, to her horror, Tiffany began thrusting back in some kind of deep, atavistic instinct. It was like she was a passenger in her own body, and Wilhelm couldn't be happier.

"That's it, you lusty slut! Take that cock! Clean that dyke out of your soul!"

Tiffany didn't even hear him, she just braced her hands on the wall and kept rocking her hips. Wilhelm pulled up her sports bra, releasing her tits so he could fondle them while getting his rocks off, pinching and pulling her nipples without any of Themba's care or expertise... and Tiff loved it. The animalistic rutting. The filthy use of her perfect body for this man's satisfaction. It was twisted and wrong, but then again, she was twisted and wrong now, thanks to weeks of being molded into a new person.

Just think... I was going to be a nun.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh..." Tiff grunted in time with the slaps of his crotch on her ass. She massaged his cock with her inner muscles, reflexively trying to milk it for all it was worth. "Tell me..." She groaned and licked her lips. "Tell me... what... what I am..."

"You're my bitch!" Willem growled and bit her on the shoulder, then erupted inside her, emptying his balls and filling her to the brim. The floodgate opened for her too and she gushed like...

Like a fountain.

When she came to, Wilhelm was gone. She had no idea what time it was, so she hastily got her clothes back on and tried to make herself look like nothing more than a woman who'd had a good session in the gym. A normal session. When her wife came to get her, the doctor merely commented that it looked like Tiff had really pushed her limits, and she was proud.

That night, Themba told Tiff that she was nearly molded into her peak shape, and that she was planning a nice reward for the girl's dedication. The doctor still declined to fuck her, though, and instead they cuddled as they slept, just as they had for the last weeks.

This time, Tiffany didn't go to bed quite so antsy.

__________

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!"

Tiffany screamed as she clamped down on Wilhelm's throbbing cock. She was sitting in his lap this time, her legs curled around his hips for leverage as she ground her pussy into him. He groaned and grabbed the back of her head to bring her face to his, kissing her deeply, though, once again, with none of the tenderness that Themba demonstrated.

"Gonna cum in you again, Goldy." Wilhelm bucked, causing her to squeal like a stuck pig. "Gonna fill you..."

"Do it." Tiff buried her face the crook of his shoulder, planting kiss after kiss there. "God you're so big. You fill me up." She squealed again as he did as he promised, pumping her full. So warm...

Wilhelm dumped her off his lap as soon as he was done, getting up to put his clothes back on. It was only three days since he'd begun his visits to the gym, and already he was getting his pattern down to a science. Tiff hated when he pulled his monster of a penis out of her, but she had to admit that the feeling of the thing sliding past her nether lips was quite delicious. It set a longing in her that made her yearn for the next visit.

Whatever he was thinking, he didn't say, instead opting to leave her laying there like every other time. Themba, predictably, came soon after to pick her up and take her to their cabin. This time, though, a bath was already drawn, and the tub was filled with flower petals. A lovely music was playing, and scent of lilacs suffused the room. When Tiff turned to Themba in surprise, the doctor smiled warmly.

"You are my pet, but that doesn't mean you aren't also my princess, Honey Bee. You deserve a little pampering after your dedication."

As Themba and Tiffany took that bath together, the missionary felt a wellspring of love in her breast, even as her gut was churning. After the foreplay of the tub, and one of the best meals they'd had on that ship, the two women made love for hours. Not fucked... this was different. It was gentle and caring. It was give and take, and it was magnificent. Themba, for the first time ever, told Tiffany that she was in love, and Tiffany, crying a waterfall, returned the sentiment.

It was true. Tiff did love her wife... but she needed to be punished.

__________

"Tell me something that makes me hate you." Tiff growled at Wilhelm before taking his dick back into her mouth. She had gotten better at blowjobs under his forceful tutelage, and was now able to deepthroat the python relatively well.

Wilhelm groaned and emptied himself down her sucking throat. She hummed in satisfaction, popping his dick out and licking up and down the shaft hungrily. Wilhelm stiffened again, inflamed by her increasingly skillful ministrations, and reached down to draw her to her feet. Without a word, he pressed her back against the wall and ripped down her sticky shorts while freeing her tits, a favorite ritual of theirs now.

"You don't hate me enough?" He rubbed his cockhead up and down her moist slit, drawing out deep whimpers of need from her. Instead of plunging right in, though, he eased it a bit back, right over her puckered asshole. As her eyes widened and her body froze, he grabbed one of her legs and hiked it up, crooking it around his waist. "Maybe this will do it... maybe it won't, you damned whore."

He thrust it upward without preamble, piercing her bowels and bringing out a guttural moan from her as she clung on to him tightly. This was something even Themba hadn't tried yet, and she wasn't sure what to think about it. It should have hurt, but didn't, at least partially because his dick was so lubed up by both of them and she wasn't fighting it, but maybe because she was just a natural butt-slut too. He played with her clit while he pounded her, so that did a lot to mix the signals coming from below, and soon enough she decided that taking in the ass was definitely a good thing.

"Shit! Fuck that ass!" She screamed before she kissed him long and hard.

"Whose ass is it?" Wilhelm bounced her again and again on his cock.

"Yours! That ass belongs to you... fuck it... fuck it forever!" Her sneaker-covered foot flailed helplessly behind him as she bobbed up and down.

The Captain stopped abruptly. "Guess this doesn't make you hate me. So I'll have to try harder."

Tiff groaned and grinded on him. "What? Just... keep fucking me..."

"No, no. You asked, and far be it from me to deny the request of a lady." He leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "Your brother died a week ago. He assaulted a soldier. I think he was trying to get to you."

Tiffany was utterly paralyzed. "Theo?" Tears leaked down her cheeks. "God... no... why..."

Wilhelm flexed his monster inside her, then pressed hard on her clit. "That do it? You hate me enough to want me to stop?"

Tiff shuddered, squeezed her eyes shut, then plastered her sweaty tits to his well-muscled chest. "No." She rocked her hips hard into his, clenching her gut to tighten on him. "That's what I needed." She jumped up so that he had to catch her and hold her in both arms. "Fuck me harder. Make me yours. All of me."

"You're crazy, but that's fine by me." Wilhelm proceeded to slam the shit out of her, much to her highly vocal delight. Tiff had her first anal orgasm then, and it was one for the books. The Captain followed soon after, spackling her colon with a shout of victory.

This time, neither of them noticed the door opening behind them, then shutting a few seconds later.

__________

"Honey Bee, wake up."

Tiff groaned as Themba's hand on her shoulder finally jostled her awake. "Huh? What time is it?" She looked at her lover through bleary eyes. Had she decided to take up their late night sessions again? It'd been awhile, but Tiff had to admit the thought was not so bad. She smiled lazily and pulled the blanket back, exposing her naked body to her lover.

"No time for that. We have to go. The ship is done."

Tiff frowned in confusion. "Done? What does that mean?"

Themba tossed a dress and shoes at the blonde still lying in bed. "It means that the Captain is dead, the refugees are attacking the UN soldiers, and all hell is breaking loose out here, miles away from any help."

"Jonathan is dead?" The words tumbled out of Tiff with a fair dollop of horror and shock. "How?"

"That tends to happen when one's throat is slit." Themba stared darkly down at Tiffany. "It's called exsanguination. I know. I'm a doctor."

Tiff swallowed. "Themba..."

"Hush." The older woman knelt on the bed and brought Tiff's hand up to kiss the back of it. "I don't blame you, my love. I should have been more vigilant. I broke you, and I thought I healed you, but I let my pride blind me. What he did..." She turned her head to spit on the ground. "That was my fault, so I fixed it." She smiled weakly. "Better late than never."

Tiff choked out a sob. "Mistress, I am so sorry..."

Themba kissed her gently. "It's not important now. What is of utmost importance is that we get the hell out of here."

They lingered just long enough to get dressed and pack some essentials into a case. Themba had a pistol, who knows from where, and she had it loaded and ready as they made their way through the ship to the upper deck. Tiff didn't know what she believed at that point, but the fact that they made it past multiple warring parties at least gave her hope that she wasn't completely on the outs with God. More than once, she was sure that the paltry efforts they were able to take to stay hidden would fail them, but minute after minute they stayed alive and unfound.

Just before they made it to the lifeboat, Tiff stopped Themba, grabbing her arm. "Love, please tell me, is it true that..." She couldn't say the words.

The doctor sighed regretfully. "Your brother." She nodded. "He... he was a casualty of us finding each other. I wish it didn't have to be so, but it was."

Tiff didn't say a word, just let her breath out in a rush and covered her mouth to hold back a sob. They got the boat in the water then, engaged the motor, and took off, praying that they weren't noticed by the assholes on the ship behind them. Tiff didn't ask, but she knew where Themba was steering them; the only place they could get to.

She was going back to hell.

__________

Epilogue: Nine Months Later

"Push, one last time gorgeous!"

"Aaargh! Fuck, Fuck!"

"There it is... I see it..."

The wailing mass of blood and mucus emerged from Tiff's distended vagina, shivering in Themba's strong arms. The doctor cried for joy as she washed the infant boy and wrapped him in a blanket, then set him at his mother's now-massive breast to feed. Tiff cried too, finally glad to be done with all the pain.

"He's beautiful, Honey Bee." Themba laid down on the thin mattress in that drafty shack next to her wife. "Our perfect little Theo."

"Yeah." Tiff yawned wide, enjoying the feel of feeding her offspring. She smiled wearily at her wife, using her fatigue as a screen to hide the thought that flitted through her head just then. He should be named Jonathan.

Themba smiled as she reached a hand out to stroke Tiff's other nipple. "Hmm, it is such a shame that you'll be losing these."

"They weren't big enough for you before?" Tiff grumbled.

"They were amazing before... but now they're breathtaking." The doctor squeezed then pulled, causing a small jet of milk to squirt out. "You know, maybe I could--"

A knock at the door interrupted the family's reverie. Without waiting for permission to enter, a man opened the door and let himself in. The large brute loomed over them both, staring down at their disheveled forms. "You have a half hour to get ready, then we're moving you out. The separatists are closing in."

"Thank-you... um..." Themba struggled to remember his name, and wasn't trying very hard at that.

The man grunted, but didn't offer up his name. He turned to go, but lingered and stared at Tiff, who probably should have covered her tits, but couldn't muster up the effort. "Congratulations at regaining your agency. Pregnant and on the run is no way to live."

Tiff eyed him back, looking long and hard. "Thank-you." Her gaze drifted to the crotch of his too-small cargo pants. "Next time, I'll have to remember that."

She smiled to herself. Maybe not run so far.