All Comments on 'Fool's Reward Ch. 02'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Liked the Story

It was a good story. He knew what she needed and was able to provide it to her and in doing so came to know himself better.

Overall I liked the story well done!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
I must say that,

"and they lived happily forever after," has always been a favorite and popular ending for a story. Thank you for providing that ending. (I do think that the ending was a little bit rushed, though, that the sex between Terry and Michael happened too quickly, and was of a type that maybe did not necessarily follow from Terry's earlier experiences).

But this reader, at least, enjoyed and admired your story immensely.The Loving Wives category here at Literotica is sorely in need of stories like yours, stories that offer hope, that understand that humans can and do make mistakes, that redemption is a positive virtue, and that forgiveness can be (as I remember someone two millennia ago suggesting) a pathway to heaven.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Good Continuation

Though I admit that neither of the protagonist would be among my favorite people.

The thing is that he is putting himself in a very vulnerable position. One thing I learned over the years is that there are always bigger fish out there and I wonder if she would be able to resist another commanding alpha male.... I really do not think so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An Interesting thought

The writer has opened an interesting aspect of this story!

The first husband was not able to accept his wife's sexuality or the risk to himself for trying to share in it with her. She did try to con him and it didn't work. He also shut the door on her trying to get his support for her needs. The husband bolted and was unable to trust her. I agree that she cheated in the spirit and deed and the marriage was the cost.

As a general note most couples do not trust one another with their inner most thoughts dreams and desires. Fear, insecurities and lack of trust of our partners is at the root.

I enjoyed the story and the attempt by the author to resolve the wife's issues.

I think though that Terry's character was maybe changed from the first series to this series to make the plot work.

But overall, I thank the writer for a good read.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Although I'll never be able to relate

to the whole domination/subjugation thing which prevented the characters coming fully to life for me - it ended up being a warm story, very well written, with a good ending. I'd feel really mean if I gave it less than 5* - and I hope you'll be contributing more before long.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Prequel issue

I have defended the notion that Sweetie's persona was a plausible option given the time elapsed between the two tales. It is, however, only one of several different options which she might have developed. I think that the author took advantage of the character development already gained in the first story and 'aged' her in the desired direction for the second story! That saved at least a page of 'new character' development (and also allowed satisfaction of the requests of many commenters regarding Sweetie's fate.) Turns out Sweetie has benefited from her prior fuck-up!

5*

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE OLD FOOL HAS ANOTHER CHANCE

to maintain his status quo, TK U MLJ LV NV

curioussscuriousssover 11 years ago
Hmmm...

...I remember FG3 when she was heartbroken in the kitchen at the end - despite her mistakes and her husband's choice, I felt sad for her.

This story actually addresses her desires within a loving, consensual, monogamous relationship. Therefore, yes, it has much merit.

Thank you S-Des for this continuation and for making a rare but welcomed appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
S-Des

You have blamed both Terry and Steve equally, but that's wrong. You say he did not communicate with Terry, but he did try and she wouldn't talk about it. Steve warned her several times but again she wouldn't see past what she wanted and what she could lose. Steve even talked to her before the party but all she thought about was another man. He may not be innocent but the lion share of the blame still goes to Terry!

ArubanArubanover 11 years ago

S-Des, you're on my favorites list, and it's a short list. Fool's Envy is a classic series that I re-read at least once a year, maybe more. Although I always feel at least a little sorry for Terry at the end, I've never longed for a happy ending for her. If anything, I usually feel that Steve's happy ending was a bit over the top and maybe their endings should have been more equally tragic. However, never, ever do I feel like Steve made an unrealistic or unsympathetic decision in leaving Terry.

So even though I'm a big fan of yours, maybe I'm not the target audience for Fool's Reward.

I don't see Michael as much of a reward. He's an alpha male, and he wants a sex toy. Well, so did Ted. So did James. Michael is smarter than Ted, smoother than James, but more like them than Steve, as I see it. There's so much more to a great marriage than perfect sexual compatibility and if you put that aspect aside, I feel like Terry's relationship with Steve was way better than what Michael seems to be offering. Also, I trust the test of time (which you portrayed convincingly in FE) over young love/young lust (which is what comes across to me in FG). I have to wonder how Michael and Terry are going to feel about each other in five years, ten years, after the sexual novelties wear off.

Moreover, I'm not sure I understand Terry's alleged sexual incompatibility with Steve (a theory which you have Michael articulate and which many readers seem to be accepting). The very first scene of FE involves Steve and Terry having great sex and multiple orgasms. He enthusiastically goes along with all of her 'expanding horizons' until the swap. There's no hint that Terry is dissatisfied with Steve at any time, and in fact, halfway through the sex with Ted she's bored, pining for Steve, and thinking about how Ted's wife will finally have to concede that Steve is the better lover. One of the great things about FE is that you DIDN'T make Steve the reason why Terry did what she did.

Terry's undoing was wanting to get other men involved in her sex life (first just in a voyeuristic way, then in an exhibitionist way, and finally with swapping) when Steve didn't want that. Steve's only obstinance/crimping of Terry's budding style was in putting his foot down on involving other men. Michael claims to be the better match for Terry, yet the one thing he makes a point of being off-limits is...other men! He draws exactly the same line as Steve. If Michael is supposed to offering Terry what she needs and what Steve denied her, I would have expected Michael to offer her an open relationship. A monogomous relationship with lots of orgasms is great, but that's what she had with Steve...along with many other great things.

Anyway, that's just my interpretation/reaction, in case you're interested. Not a criticism. Looking forward to your "interesting" next submission. And please try to get your old buddy Longhorn back in the game!

Respectfully,

- Aruban

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Not good.

S-des blames terry and Steve equally in this. He tries to make Terry look like a good woman. She was the one to blame, Steve had warned her but she refused to take his warnings seriously. In the end he treis to create a good romance story for the slut and she comes out with a happy ending. Dint like it at all.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Ambitious effort

Excellent writing, needed one more pass with editing. This story, in particular this Chapter, could have benefitted from a longer treatment. So much happened so quickly. I think the author managed it well, but there was an overwhelming amount of story for such a short format-my head was spinning. This chapter would have been better handled in 2 or 3 chapters of 3 or 4 Lit pages each.

It really was a love story.

I enjoyed that some of the elements of the first story were addressed. I thought the submissive angle was effective.

I thought the sex scenes were well done-nice to have a little erotica in a dramatic LW story (don't get much of that these days).

Thanks for the entertainment.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
I liked this

It was well written, as good as many published books, and the best compliment I can give it is it is quite human, with all that entails. I know the black and white crowd don't like this story because it makes Terry seem less than evil, but the reality is she is less then evil, she is a woman who did something stupid but from the way the story is written, she is also a good person. Judging someone from a mistake they made is a mistake in itself, because everyone makes them. Terry made it when she didn't listen to her inner voice about how hollow what she was experiencing with the neighbors was and when she ended up deceiving Steve and not realizing he wasn't on board and going ahead and having sex with the slimeball...and she paid a price for the mistake, she lost her marriage, she lost the man she otherwise loved, and she felt the regret, she wasn't a monster, she is much like the characters in a DQS story, that are quite human, not cardboard cutouts of evil bitches and scummy men and so forth.

When people get upset when Michael tells Terry the loss of her marriage was not entirely her fault, they do so because they look at fault as bringing moral judgement, blame, being bad, saying the person is evil, and that isn't true. Even Steve in the prior story realizes the way he handled the situation had its consequences, that maybe if he had talked to her earlier there might have been a chance (before meeting Karen). Steve also has a personality that cannot with something like this forgive and it could be (no way to tell from what was written in the prior story or this one) he simply could never deal with Terry's needs....what makes this a real story is Terry's sexuality opens up, but she cannot tell Steve the real reason behind what she is doing because she doesn't understand it, if she did she might have been able to work with steve to get her needs met..and Steve, not because he is a bad person, but because he is human, doesn't have the insight to look at what Terry did and figure out there might be a way to make their marriage work going forward (the irony is he is afraid she will cheat again; had he understood she was submissive, like Michael he could have guaranteed she would be faithful, if she is truly submissive as the story says, he could have had almost an ironclad guarantee....)....it is only too typical in relationships, where people are afraid to open up about their needs and things get bollixed up.

Michael is obviously an alpha male, as was Steve, but he has the gift of hindsight to know what Terry is,he senses the good in her, and because unlike what some posters say he is a good person, he cares enough to try and help Terry heal and rather then seeing her scene in the bar as proof she is a mindless slut, he takes the time to think why that happened, talk to her, and find a way to reach her. I have seen real world examples of stories like this, and yes, D/s is one way it can happen (there are others)....He helps her see that her mistake, while a bad one, was a human failing, not a bad person...and part of the reason for telling her Steve was partly responsible for the breakup of the marriage (since he didn't bother to find out why, talk to her about what happened, he assumes it is because she found the other guy better than him, disrespected him) was not to make Steve the bad guy, but to stop her from demonizing herself and allowing her to heal. Even if Steve was 100% blameless (and on a conscious level, he was), telling her she shouldn't totally take the blame is a way to heal, much as the concept of a forgiving God helps sinners forgive themselves and heal.

S-Des, I really liked this, it is not a run of the mill story, it took thought to put this together and is IMO more real than a lot of the stories on Lit. I can understand the compression in the story (It would def take a lot longer than in the story to get her to trust enough to do a D/s like that, big time) because it was either this or something on the scale of DQS WWM.......I look forward to seeing more from you.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Restart

Everybody has the possibility for restart the life in the Western Culture. Below 35 years old woman has good possibility to find Second Chance who is suitable for her nature (sexuality and personality). Above 35 years a woman will not find easy a suitable mate so she must make compromise.

Steve decided well earlier to leave the ship wrecked mariage. We live in liberty in the Western Culture and 2 spouse candidate want to live in the classical type marriage that is not forbiden and the classical marriage is THE BEST FOR THE CHILDREN.

The alternative marriage types are not mandatory for the spouses.

Steve earlier detected in their marriage they were not suitable each others and he wanted a classical type marriage. The classical marriage that where a husband brings up his DNA relative children in safe background (An example one of the loverboys of a gang banged wife is secret pedofil...................!), because this is the classical type marriage BIOLOGICAL BACKGROUND . Against I like the good connection stories among the not DNA test proof children and the Dadies, but these stories are the exceptions.

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
These lengthy comments

are testimony to the issues your stories raise and the talent with which you deal with them. It was aparent to me toward the end of the first series that hubby was something of a stick in his moral expectations -- they owed each other support during whatever could be construed as moments of weakness. As Ecclesiastes put it, "Two are better than one, because if one falls, the other can lift him up." You seemed to have been afflicted by the "fuck the bitch!" school of attitudes toward "fallen" women. In this story you make up for it -- she's a troubled woman obviously in desperate need of counselling, but that so many of her colleagues can't see that, instead taking advantage of it, is almost Grand Guignol. That her white-horsed Knight teaches her to accept her own sexual extremities without exploiting them is I think a fine, almost equally fortuitous device for rescuing her, equally melodramatic but credible enough. Though I did find the long build up to the beatific ending -- Terry mostly off stage and acted upon, not herself acting or participating except to mutter muffled thanks through a bunched pair of panties -- did test patience as well as credibility. A little.

O yes, those who hold the reins do reign, but these are two different cliche metaphors. It was amusing to see you mix them up.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Like the movie "Pretty Woman," this story has a feel-good ending.

I and most people enjoy feel-good stories. However, this story is not realistic. Therefore, I rated it 4****.

When people, such as Terry, are broken, like in her case, it is usually genetic. In most other cases a person is abused during their early years while their brain is being wired. People cannot change their genes but they can learn tricks and methods to compensate. And, people cannot unwire their brain. However, with therapy and after 20 years, the brain can form additional wiring and atrophy may occur in the connection caused by abuse.

Desirable people have other choices and it is natural to avoid difficulties when easier choice give similar results. Michael has a position that attracts women; therefore, it is not logical that he would choose to take the time to fix someone that is broken when he has better choices. In time it may be likely that Terry could be fixed. However, it would take years during which time Michael would have to walk on egg shells. That is far too much effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no way those guys would clam up

a few drinks and the stories would start.. so how does he feel sleeping with a womwn who sleeped around while drunk with his own personal. knowing he has to se them everyday.. highly unlikly..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I find some people's responses to this story rather interesting. As if somehow they expected a multi-page story of Terry suffering forever? There also seems to be an endless supply of bitterness and hatred for a fictional character whose actions were really bad, but no worse than what millions of others have done.

Personally, I liked the story. I'm only slightly knowledgeable about psychology, but it seemed very realistic to me. It doesn't excuse her actions, and probably wasn't the only reason, but the root of it struck me as being very true to why some people go through self-destructive behavior

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We are a disparate audience of readers

This story has generated quite a range of comments. For me, it was well-crafted and I gave it 5 stars. The description of the benevolent dominant in the D/s relationship is what made it work. I must say, though, that it required a fair amount of suspension of disbelief for me to accept that James and his buddies would shut up about their Friday night escapades. A pig is a pig is a pig . . . Thanks for sharing a thought-provoking, hot story.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Impressive

Well setup, nicely flows - damm good tale.

Thx!

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
my two pence

I am amazed at the number of males who lack the manhood to standby by the women they swore an oath to support "in sickness and in health". At the first inconvenience or manifestation of psychological problems, these self-proclaimed 'manly-men' willfully abandon the duty owing to their wives.

"Oh, what will the neighbors say?" "Mommy! The drunken fools falling off their barstools are teasing me!" "How will I hold my head up unless I have the baying approval of a jackal pack of perpetual adolescents?"

Other peoples opinions are more important, even if is the hormonal driven hysteria of testosterone challenged self-proclaimed uber-males. Remember this part of the oath you swore before god and man? "To forsake all others." Yet the moment there is even a malicious whisper, they are deserting their marriages.

Foresworn oath-breakers. Because they are so timid, that when a shadow is cast upon their self-indulgent, masculine sense of entitlement, they savage the vulnerable and wounded female.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
seems like some STD testing might have been in order...

she had a lot of risky partners, seems to me. or maybe mikie is just brave.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 11 years ago
OK, Wow... great story and great writing.

S-Des,

Now everyone who reads here knows you have the ability to write. Great story!

Thanks for sharing your hard work on Lit.

X

DoctimeDoctimeabout 11 years ago

I could use a lot of adjectives.................but I won't! This story simply shows how much you have matured as a writer. You can be proud!

Mr_GeistMr_Geistalmost 11 years ago
Fanfare

So it's Steve's fault she cheated? What about "forsaking others"? A marriage should be two people that fight their own selfish wants/needs for the ones of their spouse's. You should not have to babysit your spouse. So Fanfare you'd let your spouse cheat on you without consequences? You should maybe think out things before you write them!

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Nicely Wrapped

Communication, communication, communication. Nice wrap up bringing Steve's part to a conclusion. Particularly liked the work place handling; realistically done (BTDT).

Good job closing the different threads.

Keep writing :-)

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah Blame the Husband

What a crock of shit. Steve was too controlling and he did not love her enough to notice her inner slut. You wimped out here and made Michael now someone who was decisive, to a manipulating whore chaser. Yeah forsaking others is not good enough. Live in the gray area of life. Create gray areas. Well you can now see why 70% of women cheat on their spouse. Blame the husband since he was the one who could not get in her mind and understand she could not keep her legs closed. Spoken like a true female who cannot explain her inner whore. Psychology was not my best field. I would take them all out and shoot them because it is a profession catering to excuses for bad behavior. There are no absolutes so I guess it wold be ok to do anything I want. Then you can spend the rest of your life figuring out why?????. Then make an excuse for it.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Blame Everyone Else

Wow. I am saved because I realized with the help of my new lover that my cheating lying and destruction of my family, the lying that ruined my husbands relations with my family and friends was okay because he didn't understand me. Delusional PC crap gone wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Descontent

Her lover convinces Terry it was her ex's fault. Bullshit, and so is this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good conclusion

I thought you did a wonderful job of tying up loose ends. Yes her cheating caused the dissolution of her marriage but her husband was not without blame. Her self-loathing destructive behavior after the fact was very realistic. I like Michael's character very much.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Disliked

So, she exchanges one alpha male for another and remains a fuck toy. You tried to make her first husband unsympathetic, but it isn't consistent with the original story. While the writing was well executed, I disliked all the main characters and felt, in the end, that Terry just went from one bad situation to another. Her new master is just more circumspect. I had hoped for better for her.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Disagree some

Betrayal is betrayal. Little excuse for that.

However, complacency is also complacency. Hubby barely had any honest conversations with his wife. He also set her up.

So he needs to own his (very small) lump of mud. How hard would it be to grab her arm, curse out the neighbors and go home? Not hard at all.

Silly shit test. She is probably in a better place for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad or Worse

I thought Fools Envy was bad but this is 100% worse, the only good thing about your writing these stories is that you haven't submitted anything since 2011, keep up the good work and stop writing.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
Sorry, but no

Steve might not have recognized her needs, but she never did much to communicate them to him, either. Another case of blaming the husband for not being a mind reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Voted 5 stars for the quality of the writing , did Not like the ending

ending is no good ,

Fool's Envy ,

ends with Terry seeming to have a total emotional & mental breakdown

this story builds michael up as a decent guy .his actions throughout lead the reader to believe he has Terry's best interests at heart. the ending portrays him as just another manipulative , conniving , selfish bastard

Assertive is fine, Terry obviously needs an assertive partner, with a strong personality.

but.

embarking on a dominant/submissive - D/s , Master/slave relationship, whilst Terry is possibly still extremely confused / broken / mentaly unstable

is just a continuance of her abuse by others & self-destructive behavior.

she needs real love,care,support & HELP . before she will be capable of making a rational, free choice to engage in that lifestyle.

i get it ..

the Author trys to address this in the fact that for 5 days each week Terry functions perfectly at work, has a good job with her own office, making responsible decisions.

in my opinion. that in no way negates the possiblility of her suffering from an acute stress disorder / anxiety disorder.

i love this Authors work ,

really wish this story had another chapter.

that explored the Michael & Terry relationship further & Categorically confirmed she was not just happy, but fully recovered from the events in fool's envy.

otherwise the Ending is open .

* some will think, congratulations Terry, you have found someone capable of being your Loving soulmate , who shares your passions & interests.

** some will think the slut/whore/bitch gets what she deserves

a long emotionally & physically painful /degrading / humiliating life ,as the personal Fucktoy / slave of a very clever Master Manipulator. only to wake up and realise she has screwed up her life even more (next time the tablets won't end up in the toilet).

many will be baffled / confused / uncertain as to the Fool's Reward.

some may think the title of the story , lends a clue .. (refer to **)

knowing this Authors penchant for a " Happy Ending " .

personaly i hope its the "congratulations Terry" option.

Steve got lucky when he hooked up with Karen in "Fool's Envy". He wanted/needed a true equal partner & someone who had a similar personality / morals as himself. i think he found that in Karen. One can only hope Terry has achieved the same.

so i will end this rambling comment with an unusual finish.

xxxhugsxxx

xx(Terry)xx

xxxhugsxxx

Godbless & be well

..............................................

TwistedOliver

p.s i do not condone, excuse or sympathize with any of the protagonists actions in the events leading upto the Marriage breakdown in fool's envy.

i love these storys because they are Classic tales of

Miscommunication.

Misunderstanding.

Manipulation.

& all the trauma, guilt, angst, that usually follows.

if we are wise we can all learn from these types of story & hopefully not repeat the mistakes in our own lives.

sadly i am not wise.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Good Salvage of a Flawed but Well-developed Character

In some ways I think this lady probably needed a shrink more than she needed a Dom. Makes for a good sex fantasy, thought, except for the drunken orgies in the bar. Thought-provoking story. Also reads well the second time around.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Using this story to trash the first

Obviously you didn't really like how you wrote your first story because this one tries to rewind it and change direction.

There is a way to handle an incompatible marriage. It's called divorce. You do it BEFORE you start sniffing around for other sex partners. You don't deceive and manipulate your partner. If you have needs, you talk to your partner first, not your neighbors, not people you work with, not your relatives, nor anyone else.

Terry has a right to her own sexuality. So did Steve. Exact compatibility is unusual but if, after discussions with your partner, you are incompatible, get divorced.

That is not what Terry did. Michael, who loves her, of course says Steve was wrong to ignore the reality of her sexuality. Well, she never gave Steve the chance, did she? She tried to fool him into participating in things he didn't believe in. What about Steve's reality? Shouldn't Terry have respected that? Michael tries to brush Terry's responsibility off like she burnt dinner and Steve should have been more understanding. Sorry, that isn't what happened.

Rewriting history is what often happens by people that are in the wrong. It really wasn't their fault, you know. But here you have an author trying to rewrite his own history. It falls flat.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A good story until....

A good story until he decided to say she wasn't guilty from her marriage go down the drain...That her ex-husband was to blame...she was a misundastood saint...that make this story goes from a stong 4 * to a weak 2 *...

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Still stymied that a commenting reader can read but not comprehend

just choose to enjoy the contribution

thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
he better watch her like a hawk

a little bit of alcohol or a dominant male will turn her right back to her slut nature

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

Complete crap. She was still a whore and michael is a cocky jackass. Nothing to like about any of them.

Bev832Bev832over 9 years ago
I see what you did there...

Boy, you sure got under a lot of people's skin with this one. Very well done.

My only suggestion would be to stretch out the conversation they have about D/s. It went by so quickly that it wasn't possible to stay in her mind while it was happening.

That's the reason I so enjoy your style of writing. Its soooo easy to fall into the minds of your characters and stay there, experiencing it all.

And hey, everyone, remember this is fiction, ok? Yikes!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Except!

This was a good follow up story except...... I did not like the part where the ex-husband gets blamed for her cheating. There is a thing in marriages called communication. As per the first story, the husband really loved her and would have done almost anything for her, but he was not a mind reader. If she honestly talked to him who knows what might have happened. She did not and she cheated. None of it was the exes fault. Michael used the ex as a cop-out and to blame ex destroyed his credibility. He sounded just like a guy that wanted to get in her pants and would tell her anything to control her. It destroyed all his good works toward the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was the pig that got me

Chap. 1 you took a sympathetic character (human) and turned her into a pig "slut"

Chap 2 you give a shower, put some lipstick on her called her a slut again "pig"

The way I see it you put lipstick on your own pig and asked us all to kiss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm comment on your two stories 3 *

No where else in LW is hot sex detailed where one of the partners is terminally ill. So suppose one meets and falls in love with a 'Terry' in the real world as did Michael and Steve (in the first story) in your submissions. Terry is a submissive and that is a terminal illness - albeit, it eats away at couple's chance of happiness, and that happens slowly over time but dies instantly when the 'thrill is gone.' Michael and Terry in your second story are in but a phase.

By way of contrast, stories submitted by GaryAPB have similar themes as you, except two equals fall in love (mostly) where one who is committed finds another lover only to be caught and subsequently feel remorseful.

But your two stories have their good points - e.g., the protagonist learned cheating was happening without making your story trite (re: digital electronics, private detectives, etc.). Don't stop writing. I will be trying to connect with each your stories over time......

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
done

Lets ignore the fact that Michael stands very little chance of both successfully running a major corporation AND mystically learning how to be an effective Dom.

How the fuck is her unwillingness to tell him what she wants, yet willingness to cheat on him, HIS Fault?

Here's what I'm gathering after reading several of your tales:

You think that the guys should always be able to read the girls minds, and regardless of their own wants and needs, just 'change' without any interaction or communication.

When that doesn't happen and the slut shows herself, you want the guys to have guilt and remorse for standing up for themselves after they are cheated on.

You think that marriage vows are to be pissed on in the face of fleeting wants and feelings.

Yes, I realize that this is fiction, but you're ignoring some of the basics of character responsibility if you want it to be under the section of Loving WIFE.

You're in a sad rut that I'd gotten caught up in because you're good with writing characters.

I'm sure you'll be fine, unless enough of your reviewers also take exception to your blind spot: Husbands are not pathetic losers.

My 2c, but I'll move on to a different author.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

a very fitting ending. Five stars. He should have led with his one condition.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
One more thought

regarding those who feel like this sequel was too harsh on Steve. What do you expect the new boyfriend to say? He's trying to snap her out of her self imposed funk. I didn't get the sense that she completely agreed with him. But, she did need to hear what he was saying in order to stop punishing herself. And I actually do agree with some of his points. Her mistake was not accidental. It came from a part of who she truly was inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lucky him!

He wins the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Almost made me feel sorry for her.

Almost. But then I thought ok if she doesn't like what was happening she should have left! Or if she doesn't like what kind of drunk she is don't drink! Or drink very little. Like if someone is allergic to a certain food they don't eat it! They shouldn't eat it then whine about being sick. Common sense! Not sure why you're still trying to pin as much of the fault on Steve as you can. He trusted in their love. What an asshole! Is Michael going to follow her around the rest of her life if she drinks to make sure she doesn't do something stupid? He'll like her sexuality till she screws someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great work FE to FR

Wow, I have read of old reviews of some of the all time great writers. These people had vehement critics, and very passionate followers... I admit after reading FE then FR the first time through I was so sympathetic to Terry.

I was sympathetic for Terry because of the way you showed all her pain in FE. We all knew in that story that Steve wasn’t completely right either. But your characters are real. People do make mistakes. Some worse then others and as a result lives can be destroyed or shredded to pieces. Ouch real life does hurt. I took it very badly after my first read through FR what you had done to Terry and blasted you S-Des because I passionately believed you had completely debased this woman. Months later having bumped into your stories again and re-reading FE and FR twice. I realized that my passion was mis-placed.

It appears that the authors goal may have indeed been to stir up passionate debate. A true talent lives in our times. WOW and in LE of all places.

I now see Terry as a she always was, a natural submissive. And she has found her happy place. Her Dom was always a “gentle” Dom looking for his lifetime mate. It looks like the best match for a shattered Terry. At least to me. IMHO 5* for all chapters.

PS I am sorry I made this comment anon but after my first reviews which were before I became a member, I am so ashamed of my first reactions just call me

Gutless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I felt for Steve in the last story, but life isn't black and white - people can view things very differently, and it was good to see and their side of the story explored. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

One of the best i have read in drunk literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blaming Steve lost all credibility and was a ridiculous argument.

As another commented she was willing to cheat on her husband but not sit down with him and explain her desires. If she had done that and they could not find some compromise that suited them both then they could have ended the marriage amicably.

Very few husbands would have been prepared to go along with her desires, Michael was the exception to accept that sort of morality. Steve was perfectly entitled to not want to share his wife and should not have been blamed for that.

Michael was a pompous ass to make that statement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Congrats. Well done. Five out of five. The previous story was based on lack of communication - whether real or artificial for plot purposes - and this one had a couple with good communication. It was cleverly done. The sex was hot. The submissiveness was handled intelligently although I am not sure in the first story terry was clearly a submissive. Overall I liked it a lot. Cheers Steve

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

I totally disagree with Michael regarding Steve. Steve showed that he was open to trying new things, beginning with the soft porn and watching her masturbate.

It was her trying to trick him into swinging that caused the problems, and while a case CAN be made that he shouldn’t have tried to test her, the fact remains that she shouldn’t have needed him to stop her from doing what she KNEW was wrong!

Steve never thought to work on their relationship to try to find out what she was missing because she never gave him ANY indication that anything WAS missing! On the contrary, she consistently told him how much she loved their love making, and even bragged about how wonderful it was with Jackie.

As several others have said, Steve tried MANY times to talk to her and WARNED her about Jackie, but SHE decided that she knew better.

And, FD45, she and Jackie set HERSELF up! Steve never forced her to go to Ted, all she had to do was turn around and go find her husband. Let her actually see HIM fucking Jackie before she accepted that he bought into the swapping.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
WOW

what a amating story. and with a happy ending after all that suffering. michale was the right man at the right place and at the right time to save her. you get 5 stars for that Story Buddy and i will for sure read all your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too bad

You had to do the generic blame the victim to make her betrayal of Steve a lesser crime.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Michael's opinion of Steve is based on incomplete information

Terry neglected to tell him about Steve's repeated warnings to her of the bad path their neighbors were taking her down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This chick is really self obsorbed

After betraying her husband, after getting multiple warnings about Jackie and Ted, she plays the victim.She's goes to a public place and regularly gets gang banged so, Steve can hear about it and feel that it's all his fault for not choosing her. I mean because most women who wan't to punish themselves would at least do this stuff in private, and avoid hurting Steve all over again. Then Michael, dumb ass, wanna be cuckold, that he is gives her the perfect reason to shift all the blame on Steve. And she can get on with her life guilt free and have a husband who will let her fuck around on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stop slut shaming

Jeez, lay off her- she was not in control of her marriage. I thought her husband was a poorly communicating jerk who set her up- she was at least as much a victim. I am happy she is getting someone who understands her better. Don't begrudge her some better times, you misogenistic twats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written but what a crock

In the original story her husband knows nothing tells her to stay away from them and says it swinging was her thing and she said so he'd have called off the wedding . As for the Anon saying stop slut shaming .. The character is a slut period and if a guy did this kinda shit (I am a guy by the way ) he'd be considered trash,not a man .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
They Belong Together

They found each other and belong together. What's the saying? "Two peas in a pod".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
misogynist??

Despite repeated warnings from husband wife cheats with neighbors, then tries to involve him, he refuses, they divorce, somehow in this sequel Steve the husband becomes asshole because he did not love her enough to debase and degrade her.

REALLY????

TERRY HAS SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES MICHAEL REINFORCING THEM IS NOT HELPING OR LOVING HER

Pointing those facts out doesn't make someone a misogynist

I feel sorry for her but cannot accept people blaming Steve for what she did. Have fun Michael you will be shedding many more tears until you get her help

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hhm - comments tell more about society than the story

Calling a woman a slut is misogyny - period. Why? Because the term is used to degrade the woman.

Yes, Terry has issues - and she wanted a change in her sex life. Steve was either unwilling or unable to accept that she wanted these changes. His definition of marriage was incompatible with hers. Bottom line - it's not a blame game - rather, they were not the right fit for each other.

Since Steve found happiness with Karen, shouldn't Terry be happy as well? We should all rejoice that she found the right person to help her through her issues, as well as being the right "fit" for her. To those that judge Terry - don't you realize that you're being judged as well for all the negative comments you're writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
some change

To state needing to engage in not only public but degrading sex as merely wanting a change in her sex life is ludicrous. If she was single hey go for it. But being married her change was also attempt to coerce him into changing and he did not want to engage in that type of sex

So many people express understanding of her and insist she is entitled. However those numerous commenters refuse to give husband the same consideration.

Cannot believe those who applaud her seeking to fulfill her perverse sexual desires but castigated the husband because he is wired differently.

One day I decided I want to have a more exciting driving experience and begin to drive the wrong way on streets while taxting and drinking but my wife refuses to ride with me. Doubt you would find fault in her choice to be normal.

As for people calling her a slut...that is part of her sex life she wanted to change..she got off on being demeaned.

You are not a hater of females if you call one a slut when she is begging you to call her one.

Fact is if you took a poll of just females with regard to whether she was a slut or not my guess is 90 per cent would say she is. Tough to be called a hater of females when you are a female

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm terribly confused

Your writing skills are not the issue. Your storytelling is. I really, really liked Fool's Envy (5*) and despise Fool's Reward (1*).

First, Terry seems to have done an about face in this story. For me, at least, she is a detestable character in this story whereas in the original she was regrettable. Big difference.

Secondly, as someone who cares about other peoples rights especially as it pertains to all of our rights, what Michael did was not only wrong but illegal. Yeah, go ahead - fire me or try to make me cower as an employee and see what happens. Ri-fucking-diculous!

So, so annoyed and disappointed. So blame Steve because she was unwilling to communicate her sexual desires to her husband. Wow. Just wow.

So much more to say but, like Terry, this story doesn't deserve it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Follow up

Thoroughly enjoyable. Would love to see a follow up of their future together and what they get up to.

stangdavidstangdavidover 7 years ago
still not sure

I have really enjoyed your stories, but i almost didn't read this one because i thought Terry didn't deserve a happy ending after what she did to Steve. Well then i realized it's just fiction, a story that was good. I do think you could have put a little more thought or actual "story" into it, but it was still a good read. Thanks and i hope you will write some more for us.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This started ok are got idiotic quickly.

A woman messed up enough to destroy her marriage the way she did and then become a gang bang whore in public needed mental help.before ever getting into a relationship.

Steve was a great husband that did try to talk to her. She didn't open up to him and lied to him and manipulated him and cheated on him.

You are coming off deranged in this one. Still good writing but terrible storytelling here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky Mike!

He gets saddled with a deranged whore for the rest of his life, how lucky can you get!? Enjoy the STD soup dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mike's attitude

His single tear indicates even he was saddened-at least a bit-by the demeaning way Terry needed to be treated.

His remarks denigrating Steve had me classifying him as a reprehensible character. If Terry had been his wife instead of just his sexual dynamo of a girlfriend I am certain he would have acted like Steve.

Instead he gets to act out his dominant sadistic side with a female sexually wired to be degraded and subjugated

rereadrereadalmost 7 years ago
Did she really believe

Steve could have done everything Michael does but was never given the chance, she knows deep down she has settled for second best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story downturn

When you allowed mike to denigrate Steve and make everything his fault holding terry blameless the story became not worth reading to me.

I decided to finish it but my disdain turned into disgust

Too bad because I had come to view you as a decent author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UMMM!!!

This one I really liked! Yes, I do believe Steve was an ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Full score on this story

Her first husband (Steve) was a pious ass that didn't have the balls to stop the debauchery at the party before the evil neighbors seduced Terry into fucking the egotistical neighbor. Steve knew what the neighbors were up to but didn't have enough love for Terry to rescue her. Good riddance to Steve and a long and happy life with Michael. Great follow up story.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Nice Follow-Up To A Sad Tale

I've enjoyed this series, and like the redemption angle here with Terry. However, I do feel that Steve gets too much of the blame here (and from comments on both segments of the story). How about placing the blame where it belongs, at the feet of the predators!? They get to move away, with no consequences, to continue destroying marriages wherever they go?

Sorry, I guess this comment more appropriately goes with Fool's Envy, but here's wishing Michael and Terry a joyful life and as many kids as they want ... and the predators' house to go up in flames as Steve threatened in Fool's Envy.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Well, you pulled it off

I didn't see that ending coming! You managed to rescue Terry's character; which is good, since you made her such a sympathetic character by the end of "Fool's Envy".

Of course it took the development of a new character (Michael, not Mike) to pull it off.

NotMike is almost the NotSteve from the earlier story. In fact, Steve seems to be the only one who will come away with any lingering regrets. Except that Michael probably would rather to not have to play the dom for Terry. C'est la guerre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was pleased to see a happy ending for Terry

One niggling problem I had with the original series, was Steve allowing the train wreck to proceed. I feel this follow-up addresses that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Politically Correct!

Terry is not personally responsible for her choices. Perfect. Someone else should have protected Terry from herself, especially her destructive self-centered sexual appetite. Despite her obligation to think and act like an independent self-sufficient adult, Terry needs to be forgiven for breaking promises, lying to and manipulating her husband, and show utter contempt and disrespect for her marriage vows and her marriage partner.

I'm sure there is a government program to assist Terry with regaining her self esteem in a nonjudgmental guilt free program of counseling and community outreach. She just needs a little coddling and hand holding and she'll be just fine. Just don't let the counselors find out what a great agreeable fuck she is when she gets drunk. They'll be counseling her right up the ass every evening after the rest of the "clients" go home.

Pathetic alibi, nonsense justification.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
i just couldnt see it

She is at fault, perhaps he shouldn't have let her go that far, but he did state if she didn't stop herself then it didn't matter this wasn't what he wanted out of a marriage. Sorry I just cant agree with the new guy blaming it on him. The way the first story was written he wasn't interested in swinging and never indicated he was open to it in anyway shape or form. If she wanted that, then ask he says no you get divorced. The after they split she goes into drunken slut mode and Mike rides in to rescue her. Sorry I like S-des work most of the time(even when I don't see them the way they conclude, but not this time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

new guy a fucken cuck she lied and manipulated her ex to be able to be a slut but he made excuses for her bet she cheats on new dumbass to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's never a good idea

to give the cheater a happy. Especially when she didn't do anything to improve herself, to become a better person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It figures

I knew the story would get around to blaming the ex-husband. No fucking way!! Because he wouldn't establish a dominant relationship with her, it's his fault for not fulfilling her needs. This is a crock of shit. This entire story was set up to show that she was just a misunderstood little girl. Oh, and by the way, he ended up being no better than the other guy who used her the same way. He just hasn't gotten around to getting his friends to have a piece of her yet. He'll get there soon. Should have left the other story where it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It would have been much more accurate if Michael pointed out that their lack of communication was a problem in their marriage. Terry's failure to tell her husband what she wanted/needed led to her making a huge mistake.

Steve was NOT in the wrong.

While I don't agree with the aggressive attacks on you for your story, I do agree that his attempt to steer Terry away from her own self-damnation could be taken as blaming Steve.

Is Terry fucked up? Hell Yes!

And Michael used Steve to try to get her moving past her past.

In the end, Steve was not involved in the event, not affected in any way... so who cares if Michael used him to help the woman he loved.

Well written, thanks for sharing your time and talent, wish you'd return!

J

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 6 years ago
I’m with notredame on this one

To accuse Steve in this way is to basically absolve her of wrongdoing, and it just ain’t so! Ok she’s a sub, Steve wasn’t a Dom, had she given him one iota of info that she was inclined that way then I have no doubts that Steve would have stepped up to the plate. But she didn’t, she knew he wouldn’t swing yet she tried to manipulate him that way. That’s not a sub behavior, that’s a cheating manipulation. Maybe she got her brain wired to enjoy sub tendencies because Steve was the driving force and he left her. Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve heard of something like that, but whatever. You should have left it as it was...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
10 for Steve

1 for Michael the manipulator...she was the cause of her own demise... the "sour grapes" philosophy doesn't work, she ruined a great marriage with a guy she loved enough to marry who only expected fidelity in exchange for his love. I do however believe in redemption so I hope she can forgivr herself and not screw up again... but Steve is still a grest guy... ask his current wife and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A few years down the road...

She'll happily spread her legs for the next big thing in her life and Michael can join Steve in the dugout.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Being Submissive Does Not A Slut Make

I think that it was evident from the first time that Terry watched Jackie and Ted (Fool’s Envy) that she is a submissive. She didn’t know how to communicate those desires to Steve. There’s nothing wrong with what she wanted. She just went about it in a bad way. Just because she wants her limits, both emotionally and sexually, pushed does not make her a slut. It makes her a sensual woman. Remember, Michael made sure she understood that he would be the only one pushing those boundaries. A really good story and satisfying sequel to put Terry’s story to rest. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God what a load of shit

Make the wronged husband the bad guy. What an crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad Terry finally found a real man

She was clearly better off without Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A crock of shit

Making the cheater a brainless poor submissive and blaming the shift on the poor cheated exhusband. You must be a cheater who's looking to re write your own wrong doing with these stories, but I'm not buying the shit you sale.

NicealloverNicealloverover 5 years ago
A bit too easy

The effort to make Terry whole was too easy. Her duel life as a slut was a bit too much and hard to reconcile with a wonderful person. It was a fun read though like a superhero comic. I would have preferred a more realistic version of Terry and a more serious fight to resolve her problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He should THANK Steve ...

Otherwise, Terry would be unavailable.

Also, if Michael doesn't want to share with other men, or be conspired against, how much different is he from Steve?

Olfrog14x

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
A few thoughts:

1. I don’t like Janie’s or Michael’s attempts to vilify Steve for walking away after the trust was broken. This “he couldn’t handle your sexuality” bit Michael spews is complete bullshit and if Terry really loved Steve as much as she says throughout Fool’s Envy she would be defending him and his choice to walk away even if it caused her so much pain.

2. Smoking hot, beautiful, and as fragile as Terry was when Michael intervened, there’s still absolutely no way someone like Michael would stick their dick in that without her being tested after the events of the previous Friday.

3. So Michael thinks he’s going to push Terry to find her limits and then push her past them without involving other men? How is this any different than what Steve was willing to do? Oh by the way, isn’t that exactly what got Terry in trouble in the first place? And what if her limits so to speak are being monogamous? Her behavior leading to the destruction of her first marriage as well as in the intervening years suggests as much. Yet this asshole is perfectly willing to welcome another woman into their bed. What a fucking hypocrite.

I’m actually in favor of Terry finding redemption in the form of a fresh start with a good guy. I think Michael is an arrogant asshole who thinks he can out wit everyone. I would have liked to see Steve return with his new wife Karen at the end of this story after Terry found a new love, where Steve and Terry can each see they’re in a better place having parted ways even if they loved each other so much in a previous life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was happy that Terry was going to get her happy ending and

Then i read this crap. First off they both shouldnt blame Steve for her problems. What a crock of shit from Michael "oh he couldnt accept her sexual appetite blah blah". No he was a man who wouldn't accept a whore for a wife. If this story were to continue Terry would eventually turn him into a cuckold and he would love it.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Off a bit

Blaming Steve for her problems and failure to communicate was a lousy plot gimmick. If she can tell her partner what she needed he can't mind read, that happens alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michael Fits The Perfect

Embodiment of the kind of guy the wife works with spending months befriending her while he works to seduce her and cuckold the husband. He spends a lot of time running the husband down and explaining how her cheating was his fault and not hers. Oh, well sooner or later he'll find out how it feels when someone else moves in on her and she spreads for him. Signed: BTW

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
He is an Asshole

A manipulative asshole, blaming her ex so she is let off the blame hook and so he can have her for his own perverted lusts.

She will be hurt again by this asshole if this were real. I don’t think he can control his perverted desires any more than she can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
read a lot of your stuff and then...

You are kidding with this right? You not only let her completely off the hook for her choices and decisions but you actually put the blame for her continuing to make bad choices her ex's fault?!

She destroyed her marriage because she really did want to fuck the guy next door. She continued slutting around because she just felt so bad about what she had done that she let people do bad things to her. She wasnt forced regardless of how you presented it.

She did let her parents and family down.

None of it was ANYONE else's fault.

Yet in this story all is forgiven because she was mentally twisted by the consequences of her actions. She didn't learn anything, she didn't grow. This is crap.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous