Foot Cuckold for an Old Flame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen returned her attention to her lover as I gathered her worn discarded heels and clambered on to the sofa. The couple were now energetically kissing and groping at each other's bodies, their passions increasing exponentially with each passing moment. I sat quietly on the sofa, the heat rising within me as I raised Jen's worn discarded heel to my face. I felt goosebumps tingle across the back of my neck as I drank in the worn, sweaty scent of her feet from the leather soles of the heels. In the short time she had them, Jen had worn them to birthday nights out with her girlfriends, dates with Steve and now again tonight. The scent was not merely of sweat and leather, it was the scent of my servitude. The intoxicating aroma sourced from the lowest part of her body sustained me, fuelling my subservience. My eyes greedily observed the couple as they moved on to the bed. Steve hastily unbuttoned his shirt with Jen's help and cast it to the floor revealing his brawny chest and bulging muscles. Jen soon found herself slid free of her short, backless blue dress which joined Steve's carelessly discarded shirt on the floor.  

My mind continued to race as my breath drew quicker and shallower in sniffing the fragrant soles of Jen's worn heels. A flash of light by the window drew my gaze. It had merely been an ambulance racing by on the street far below but seeing the large window I noticed for the first time the events unfolding in the room were perfectly mirrored. I saw the reflection of Jen and Steve passionately kissing and grasping each other on the bed. To the side I saw the reflection of myself, sat naked, eagerly knelt forward, their avid audience sniffing intently at Jen's worn heel. I saw in that moment what the world would see. My mind raced at all the experiences and fantasies I had from women I dated, women I worked with, women I longed for but hadn't the courage to approach. All were rooted in this fantasy, desiring to be an eager foot cuckold. An obedient servant, going on dates or chatting in the office before returning home to vividly imagine being trampled and dominated beneath their wriggling feet. Longing to bask in the sight, scent, taste and touch of the lowest part of their bodies and offering my slavish devotion and worship whilst they enjoyed superior Bull lovers. I imagined in that moment all of those women and even Jen's girlfriends, watching in the window and seeing my true form. Looking on in astonishment, bemusement, perhaps even disgust. Seeing in that moment the quiet, timid, average but nice guy they once dated, worked with or met in my true form. Jen's body was turned into her lover's, with her athletic legs pointed towards me and her pedicured feet dangling off the end of the bed.   

"Oh holy shit Steve, you're definitely feeling frisky tonight..." Jen said breathlessly as Steve continued to bite hungrily at her neck and chest. 

"Can't help it babe. The way you looked in that dress got to me over dinner and cocktails. Plus, now we have an audience to impress..." Steve replied playfully. 

"Hmm, oh yes. Can't forget our little helper. Speaking of which, get yourself over here cucky." Jen ordered. 

I placed her worn heels on the sofa and crawled to the floor before the couple. My face was inches from Jen's dangling feet. 

"Kiss my toes." Jen said with a click of her fingers, her attention distracted by Steve's hungry biting at her neck and firm grasping at her chest. 

My breath was shaking, my body quivering as I leaned in to kiss my Goddess' wriggling pedicured toes. The pheromonal scent and flavour exploded on my lips, making me wild with desire to taste them on my tongue. I kissed eagerly around the underside of each of her toes as the couple moaned and sighed above me with the kissing and grasping. Jen soon kicked me away from her feet and stood up, displaying her scintillating lingerie.  

"I don't remember telling you to stop cucky...be a good boy and keep kissing whilst I model my lingerie." 

Knelt on the floor, I leaned my body over so my face came level with the floor. I continued to kiss her feet and toes, trying to predict her movements as she shifted her weight from one foot to the next and occasionally turned around full circle to model her lingerie to Steve. 

"You like this set babe?" 

"Definitely. Can't beat skimpy and lacy. Looks pricey?" 

"Hmm, knew you would like it. Oh it was, you can tell from the little gold disc. Practically a fortune for every minute I will have it on...but little cucky was kind enough to oblige. Say thank-you." 

"Thanks for paying for it cucky." I heard Steve say. 

"Mmm he is just so eager to please me. But why don't you show him how you please me?" Jen sighed as I continued my intent kissing.  

Dismissing my worship, Jen stepped away and clambered on to her Bull lover's waist, straddling him on the end of the bed as she leaned in to kiss him passionately. 

"Come here cucky, I want to hear you whimpering at my toes as we kiss..." Jen commanded. 

I obeyed kneeling beside the couple on the floor by the bed. Jen reached one dainty hand behind my head and guided my face into the sole of her upturned left foot, rubbing my face and nose around the sole as she kissed Steve firmly with long lingering kisses. He reached behind her back with his brawny arms and effortlessly unhooked her bra, casting it to the floor as he began greedily exploring her breasts with his lips and tongue. My Goddess Jen leaned her head back, her right hand pulling her lover's head into her chest. She exhaled with passion to the ceiling as she continued to firmly press the back of my head, pushing my face around the sole of her foot. 

"Get a nice deep sniff cucky. The smell of my feet enough for you whilst Bull gets everything else." 

"I don't hear any complaints from him." Steve said, briefly breaking off his worship of Jen's flawless tits. 

I ran my nose in long sweeping glances around my Goddess' sole, the scent and aroma driving me wild as my cock surged between my legs. I deeply inhaled to draw in every single morsel of the smell, the couple moaning and grinding into each other just inches away. Ignoring their foot cuck on the floor as Bull sucked and flicked his tongue around Jen's perky nipples.  

"Mmm you shouldn't be the only one with something to suck on. Climb up on the bed..." my Goddess purred to her Bull.  

Jen clambered off him and directed me to the left side of the large bed as Steve stood up and stripped off his remaining clothing, casting it on the floor. Steve revealed the full extent of his herculean physique, his muscular superior body only more imposing following an extensive gym routine. Moving to the far side of the bed from me, he raised one leg onto it and slipped off his boxers to reveal his enormous pulsing manhood. It was not even fully erect yet, but nevertheless effortlessly superior to my meagre cock. Jen had taken up position standing beside me, resting one hand on my head as she stood over me eyeing her lover. My body had tensed as she raised her dainty left foot off the floor and began using it to toy with my surging cock between my legs.  

"Mmm you look so hot tonight babe. Doesn't my Bull look good cucky?" 

"Yes Goddess." I replied. 

"He certainly does. I mean he was bigger than you to begin with, but all that work in the gym is really showing. But I think that big bull cock needs some attention..." Jen purred. 

She stepped away from me and clambered onto the bed, her sculpted figure outstretched on it. She moved her head towards Steve, leaning close to take her Bulls enormous cock into her mouth. I could only look on at her figure stretched away from me, her long toned legs and shapely feet pointed towards me.  

"Does he just get to watch or are you putting him to work?" Steve joked. 

"Good point. Don't feel so left out cucky, you can suck on my feet whilst I suck on his hard cock..." Jen said with a chirp, her head turned to me. 

"You heard her cucky, what you've been waiting for. Get a nice mouthful of her toes whilst she gets a mouthful of her own..." Steve said with a smile. "Let me know how they taste..."  

His sardonic comment made, Steve returned his attention to Jen, holding her hair back and guiding her worship of his enormous cock. Jen worked enthusiastically with Steve's cock between her lips, her skilful technique causing him to let out occasional exhales and moans. I meanwhile busied myself with her flawless upturned feet. For all intents and purposes, the couple behaved as though I wasn't even there. I commenced softly kissing Jen's soles once again, the familiar scent flaring my nostrils. With a much closer and undisturbed view of her wriggling soles, I could sight small marks and fragments of dirt from her long romantic evening in heels. It was an unspoken agreement between myself and Jen that she particularly enjoyed me cleaning her feet in this way. Worshipping her feet and toes through massage and whilst she and Steve made love was one thing, the act of cleaning them quite another. I could sense by her tone and body language in evenings like this gone by that she revelled in it. She loved the dynamic of an inferior, weaker, timid former lover lowered to the depth of cleaning dirt from her feet with their tongue. The utter emasculation of being made to lick and suck particles of sweat and dirt from her lowest extremity. I knew she had disliked it when we dated, always insisting on excusing herself to clean her feet in the bath before she would let me near them. How things had changed. Having a boyfriend do such a demeaning act was one thing but making a cuck slave do it in worship was quite another. The truth was it thrilled me. The humiliation, the sense of emasculation, basking in my deficiency as a lover and embracing my debauched fetish for feet. Mere months earlier for my birthday, Jen consented to an evening of cuckolding at her home but with one twist. She agreed to trample a slice of birthday cake for me to eat it off her bare feet.  

Steve and Jen had reacted as I had come to expect, initially with amusement but acceptance before going on to watch me intently with bemused fascination as I licked and sucked every single crumb from her feet. Just as with tonight, my eager and perverted worship fuelled the lover's passion. Jen's pace had evidently quickened as I flicked my tongue around her sweaty soles. Steve's moaning had grown more constant and the noise from Jen's lips sliding up and down Steve's pulsing shaft grew more frantic. Steve kept one hand behind Jen's head, guiding her as he bent himself over to grasp at Jen's tight rounded ass with his other hand. His eyes briefly shut in delight at Jen's technique, flicking open to briefly glance down at me licking her feet from the floor.  

"They taste good cucky? They should after all the cocktails and dancing we enjoyed. Don't go missing any toes." Steve said before returning his attention to Jen. He stood upright and returned both hands to behind her head as Jen slowed her pace, breaking off her worship. 

"Holy fuck you are so good at that babe..." Steve sighed, gazing down at her. 

"Why thank-you...I certainly think so. Hard not to be inspired by such a big, thick, hard cock..." 

"Almost as inspired as cucky is by your feet?" 

"Pretty close...he is certainly getting a good nibble down there. Isn't that right cucky?" Jen purred. 

She turned onto her side and looked down at me as she coaxed Steve's pulsing cock in her hand. With a dismissive motion, she rubbed one of her soft soles down my face and probed her toes between my lips. 

"Yes Goddess. They taste so good." I mumbled in reply, my voice muffled by her toes pressing into my mouth.  

"Of course they do...you paid for them to look, taste and smell so good tonight..." 

"I'm getting hungry for something else..." Steve said, his hand sliding down Jen's back and between her legs.  

"Mmm...seems only fair that you get yours since cucky got his. Let's get onto the sofa. Go to the end with my heels cucky. Have them ready..." Jen purred. 

Jen moved to the sofa and I followed as instructed, sitting at the far end of the sofa facing the couple and holding her worn heels. Jen clambered on to her hands and knees on the sofa, facing me as Steve climbed onto the sofa behind her. She let out a gasp as Steve used his strong arms and hands to pull Jen's raised ass towards him. He clambered onto his knees behind her and eagerly leaned his face behind her. Jen let out another excited gasp as Steve's lips and bearded face grazed the skin between her legs. She let out a long moan as his skilful lips, tongue and fingers coaxed her.  

"Oh god his lips and tongue feel so fucking good cucky...Yours are fine for licking feet and sucking toes but his can give real pleasure. Sniff my worn heels and watch whilst he pleases me...go on, that's a good boy..." Jen sighed. 

I followed her command, raising one of her worn discarded heels to my face and pressing my nose into the leather sole. She gave a brief mocking smirk as she eyed me hungrily sniffing the scent of her sweaty worn heels whilst her herculean lover knelt between her legs guiding her in real pleasure. My breath quivered as Jen unexpectedly reached out and took hold of my surging, leaking cock. She slowly gripped it and squeezed as Steve continued to guide her pleasure. Her body rolled with waves of delight as his lips, tongue and fingers lured her closer to ecstasy. I continued to sniff deeply from the sole of her heels, growing more drunk from the heady aroma. 

"Mmm, such a dirty little pervert. Getting hard sniffing my sweaty heels and watching a better man please me. How often did you slip away to sniff my worn sweaty shoes when we were together? How many trips to the bathroom with a worn gym sock? It is not just all you deserve...you relish it. My feet are your fantasy. How they look, feel, smell and taste. Feeling your hard average cock surging between my fingers as you take another sniff. Oh god yes...right there Steve...that's it! Don't stop! Make me cum whilst cucky sniffs my sweaty feet! Show him how a real man pleases me!" Jen shrieked, her admonishment becoming more breathless as Steve worked harder and faster with his tongue.  

Before long I felt Jen tightly grip my cock. I let out a whimper, my nose pressed to her worn heel as she let out a wail of delight. Steve frantically used his fingers to extend her pleasure, as Jen erupted between her legs, showering the sofa below in her passion. Steve leaned back, a satisfied look on his face. 

"That a good enough show of how it's done babe?" He asked with a smirk. 

"Oh shit, definitely a good start. Now, show cucky how you fuck me...sniff my shoe and watch." Jen purred to me.  

Steve climbed onto his knees behind Jen and began guiding himself inside her. Jen looked at me with a mischievous smirk on her face. I felt her eyes burning into me. 

"This is what you wanted cucky. What you always wanted. Even when we dated, you were just too ashamed to admit it. Sniffing the sweat and dirt from my feet and worn heels and watching me get fucked by a real man. You see his huge muscles? His long, thick cock? It's so hot seeing how hard, horny and weak you get just from smelling my feet. From watching me with a better man. Watch him fuck me and sniff my worn heel. I know you want to. How much you crave it. Show us the little pervert you are. You earned it paying for this hotel room."   

Jen bit her lip and let out a moan as Steve slid his full length inside her. He braced himself by grasping at Jen's ass with one hand and placing his other brawny hand on her shoulder. Her athletic, toned, Amazonian body which I could never tame or pleasure was at his mercy. His imposing strength pulled her body against his as he pounded. He began to thrust slowly at first, building up the tempo as he went.  

"That feel good babe? You like my hard cock whilst making cucky watch?" Steve spoke, his pace increasing so his thighs began colliding with Jen's. 

"Oh fuck yes right there Steve! Mmm God that cock feels so good! Yes! Show cucky what he could never do. Sniff my heel cucky and stroke your cock whilst a real man pleases me!" Jen chided. 

I pressed the sole of her worn heel harder to my face, desperately rooting for every morsel of the scent and flavour of her feet. Waves of humiliation flowed through me, driving my own pleasure as I watched the couple fucking into ecstasy. Jen occasionally made eye contact with me, emitting only a wry dismissive smirk between moans to her herculean lover. As I sniffed her shoe, my mind raced back to memories of our early relationship. Her bemused look and giggle when I first asked to sniff and worship her feet. My slipping discreetly off to her bedroom when she went out to the shops so I could sniff her worn heels fresh from nights out with her girlfriends. My biting and kissing at her feet during sex as she lay back with nowhere near the passion and pleasure she now exhibited. A warm tingling flowed through my body and emerged as involuntary words from my lips. 

"Oh god yes Jen! I love watching you get fucked by a real man. I love being your dirty little foot pervert. I love sniffing and licking your sweaty feet as it is all I can do to serve you whilst I stroke my pathetic cock..." I said as I continued to greedily sniff her worn heel. 

"Oh yes, such a dirty little foot cuck!" Jen laughed in responses to my outburst. "If only all my girlfriends knew what a little perv you are! Not just my ex who liked feet and couldn't please me in bed, but a dirty little cuck. Paying for my relationship with my new hung, muscular man. So desperate to lick, sniff and suck feet and watch me enjoy a real man!"  

"Such a little perv. Sniff her shoe and watch her cum!" Steve uttered. 

I sat at the far end of the sofa from the couple, holding Jen's worn fragrant heel to my face and drinking in the perfume. Jen moaned louder and longer as Steve thrust harder and faster inside her. Her moans reached fever pitch as I noted the familiar tension across her toned frame. Her head flicked up, so her gaze met mine again, her eyes with a frenzied look and her face twisted in a wry smirk below the strands of sweaty hair stuck to it. 

"Mmm God cucky you're such a fucking pervert, sniffing my worn sweaty shoe and watching me get fucked. I love it. They smell good cucky? You like how they smell after all the dancing, cocktails and fun with a real man? That's it, sniff my sweaty smelly shoe whilst you watch a real man fuck me. Enjoy the smell of my feet and watch him please me like you never could..." 

Jen broke off as Steve took her lead to up his pace. He reached his brawny arms down and pulled Jen's arms back, raising her body at an angle and pulling her body against his. Using the strength from his strong legs he began thrusting harder and faster into Jen, his thighs slapping against her toned ass as his huge cock drove faster and harder inside her. Jen's moans of Steve's name and words of delight grew into incoherent shrieks of ecstasy as her lover pounded her from behind. I continued by inferior contribution to her delight by eagerly drinking the perfume from the worn, leather sole of her high heel, enjoying the fragrance as I softly stroked my lesser, leaking manhood. My eyes wandered to Jen's flailing flexing foot, dangling off the edge of the sofa as Steve fucked her to yet another climax. I witnessed the familiar curling of her pedicured toes as her body tensed against his. Satisfied with his achievement, Steve slowed his pace to a relaxed rhythm. He kissed and bit at Jen's neck as she leaned back against him, her face visibly drunk with delight.  

"Holy fuck that felt so good babe..." Jen sighed, pushing the hair back from her face.  

"I do like to put on a show for our audience..." Steve panted in reply, his face and broad chest glistening with sweat.