Foot Cuckold for an Old Flame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both do...my turn now..." Jen replied.  

Jen climbed off the sofa onto her now visibly trembling legs. Steve rolled his brawny frame and fell back onto the sofa, sitting upright on it, his huge manhood towering in his lap. Jen clambered back onto the sofa straddling Steve and folded her legs to rest on his to support herself. She wanted to take the lead. Her legs now propped on his raised her feet so the tops of them were braced on Steve's strong thighs. Once in position she turned to me. 

"Time for a closer view cucky. Come here and lick my feet whilst I ride his hard cock." Jen purred. 

I placed her worn heel on the sofa and did as instructed, clambering onto my knees on the floor. Knelt beside the couple, I moved my face to Jen's creamy upturned left sole, drinking in the source of the heavenly fragrance I had enjoyed from her heels. She gently pressed her hand to the back of my head to ensure I was nice and close to her foot before she returned her attention to her lover. Now up close, I was merely inches away from Steve's huge manhood, pulsing and glistening as it slid between Jen's legs.  

"Mmm that's it cucky, get a good eyeful and lick my feet whilst I ride this huge hard cock." 

Steve's hands returned to firmly gripping Jen's toned ass as she began slowly sliding herself up and down his length. Steve let out soft groans of pleasure as Jen moved her body against his, using her toned, athletic legs and ass to grind herself up and down his pulsing cock. My eyes drawn to her lover's huge cock pleasuring her between her legs, I nevertheless continued my eager and devoted worship of her foot, softly kissing her upturned sole and flicking my tongue along and between her toes.  

His face planted between her perky tits, Jen had wrapped her arms around her lover's head, leaning her upper body towards him as he thrusted his huge manhood inside her. She turned her head to me, strands of her hair still sticking to her face from passionate sweat. Her mouth widened into a wry smile as Steve continued to thrust. 

"How does that feel babe? You like me sliding up and down your hard cock like that?" She purred. 

"Holy fuck Jen that feels amazing. That's it, slide up and down my hard cock whilst your cuck watches and worships your feet." 

"Mmm that's right baby...you get all of this and poor cucky just gets my feet and toes...you like that don't you? Making him watch and worship...whilst you get it all..." Jen said with a sighing moan. 

Jen leaned her body closer against Steve's, pulling his face into her chest as she quickened her pace, grinding faster and with shallower movements. She guided Steve's manhood so it was perfectly positioned for her excitement, visibly quivering as his length raised her to higher and higher plains of pleasure. Seeking to match the couple's intensity, I feverishly licked across Jen's sole and bit at the outer edges of her foot. I need not have worried about my biting and suckling disturbing her euphoria. Her moans of her lover's name grew ever longer and louder as I merely served my role, sucking the sticky sweat from her sole and between her toes. Steve used one hand to grasp at Jen's perky tits as he sucked on her nipples, whilst he guided his other hand down her stomach and between her legs, stimulating her from without as his huge surging superior manhood delighted her from within. Soon Jen's back began to arch and I noticed her familiar straining of her body.  

"Oh fuck Steve right there! Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard and deep! God your cock feels so fucking good! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jen howled to the ceiling as her lover reached his mark again.  

Her body tensed and writhed against his, her moans fading to whimpers as Steve guided the electric shocks through her body. They rolled like waves and I was left to detect each one by the flexing and wriggling of her soft foot against my lips and face. Eventually her ability to speak returned as she leaned her face into her lover's ear. 

"Holy fuck babe, you will be lucky if I can walk again tonight..." Jen whispered in his ear as she softly bit at it. 

"I aim to please." Steve panted in reply.  

"A great job as always. Showing our little audience how a real man pleases where he only worships."  

"Well, since you mention it. He hasn't seen us make use of the bed yet..."  

"Hmm, sexy and stamina. I love it. Get by the bed cucky." Jen said turning to me. 

 

I followed the couple's lead as they clambered off the sofa. I stood by the bed as Jen fell back onto it before Steve. He moved himself between her legs at the end of the bed. Jen opened and raised her legs, looking up to me with a smile. 

"I need an awful big favour cucky. Can you hold my foot there whilst he fucks me? That's a good boy. I want you sucking and licking my toes whilst you watch." Jen instructed. 

"Should get a perfect view from there." Steve said, stroking his superior manhood as he guided himself between Jen's open legs. 

Jen bit her lip and let out a moan as Steve slid inside her once again, driving himself deep inside her. Her toes flexed against my lips as her whole body quivered from his full length sliding deep inside her. Her eyes locked with his as Steve grasped Jen's waist with his strong hands and braced her body against his with his brawny arms. I eagerly took her toes into my mouth, greedily sucking at their flavoursome perfection. Jen's moans grew louder and deeper as Steve's pace increased. She reached one hand up and ran it through her hair as her body writhed in delight from each powerful thrust from her lover. I stole quick strokes of my inferior leaking manhood when I could, but the power of Steve's pounding meant I had to commit both my hands to keeping Jen's wriggling foot in place by my lips. I grasped it by the sole, hungrily sucking at each of her toes, swirling my tongue around each of their pedicured perfection, drawing every particle of flavour from them. Despite my devoted worship, Jen's gaze remained fixated on her lover, biting her lip and visibly glowing with euphoria from his driving thrusts. Steve had flicked one of his brawny hands from Jen's waist to between her legs. Her body let out a shudder and her head cocked back instantly, responding to his skilful fingers stimulating her further as he continued his forceful thrusts.  

"Oh fuck yes Steve! Oh god! You're so fucking good at that! Mmm right there! You're going to make me cum again! Yes! Make me cum whilst my cucky ex sucks my feet! God, he could never fuck me like this! Yes! Yes!" Jen chided, her eyes locked with Steve.  

Steve once again did not disappoint. Jen's words once again lost coherence. Her back arched and her body tensed. Her toes tightened between my lips as her body became taut. Steve continued his energetic incitement with his fingers whilst his thrusts grew slower but deeper. His actions clearly sent Jen to new even higher realms of rapture as her mouth could only emit brief guttural groans. Her body remained tense, her muscles tightened and body arched for at least 30 seconds as the waves of multiple orgasms crashed through every fibre of her body. As her excitement finally subsided, Jen's gaze returned to her herculean lover, her lips curled into a smirk as she bit her lower lip. 

"Holy shit babe...the way you fuck me is something else. Officially hit double digits for the number of times you made me cum tonight..." 

"Well, since cucky put on such a nice hotel room, a good show was needed..." 

"I agree. I mean he can suck my toes as much as he wants, but you're the one who can really make them curl..." Jen purred. "Are you close?" 

"Right on the edge babe..." 

"Hmm...time we did something about that. Give me back my foot cucky. Sit at the end of the bed and watch how a real man cums."  

Jen flicked her foot away from me and I stepped back from the bed. She guided her lover onto the bed and Steve followed her lead, climbing onto the bed and lying with his head by the headboard. Jen clambered up the bed and straddled his waist, guiding him between her legs as she reached to brace herself against the headboard. Steve's long glistening cock once again disappeared between Jen's legs. She emitted a long sigh as he grasped her ass and pressed his face into her chest. She began slowly sliding and grinding her body up and down his hard length, guiding him toward climax as reward for his passionate, powerful efforts. As he deserved. Jen was keen to make this clear. 

"Mmm God I love how your long, thick cock feels pulsing inside me babe. So big and hard, driving me wild. You fuck me so good. Like a real man. Like I deserve. You put on such a good show for my little toe sucking cucky ex. You showed him how he could never handle me. How he could never please me. You deserve it all. Funded dates with me, funded lingerie for you to rip off me. Funded heels and pedicures for him to drool over. Just for the privilege of watching you pound me. He just gets to sniff, lick and suck my feet. You get everything else. You deserve everything else. Show him how a real man gets to cum. Show him how much your big, hard, Bull cock explodes whilst he watches my wriggling feet and toes..." Jen said with reproach.  

Her encouragement had a clear effect as Steve began tensing and groaning under her body. He grasped her ass more tightly then ever and emitted a loud groan from her chest as Jen guided him to climax. Steve let out a deep groan of release, muffled by Jen's chest pressed to his face. His muscular body tensed beneath hers and the base of his glistening cock surged as he erupted inside Jen. She continued to slide her toned ass up and down his length until the last of his surges had settled. Finally spent, Jen clambered off Steve and as she did so, long streams of cum began flowing down the inside of her leg as she rolled onto the bed beside Steve. He was visibly depleted, beads of sweat flowing down his face and glistening on his broad chest. He closed his eyes and raised his face to the ceiling, catching his breath as his still impressive erection began fading between his legs. Jen lay beside him, eyeing him fondly as she stroked his cock between her fingers. 

"Mmm, such stamina babe. Even after all the fun the last couple of days you still had a huge load to give..." 

"Last couple of nights were good warmups. Knew I had to build up to a big finish tonight..." 

"Speaking of big finish. How about you cucky? How do you want to finish?" 

"May I finish worshipping your flawless feet, Goddess Jen?" I replied. 

"Sounds very fitting. A nice reward since you were good enough to pay for everything tonight. Come closer..." Jen purred. 

Jen rolled away from her lover and sat upright. Steve raised himself onto his forearms and looked down at me. I sat with my legs apart as Jen slid her dainty, pedicured feet down the bed towards me.  

"That's it. Be a good little cucky and wank that cock as you suck my pretty little feet..." 

"He does that he won't last too long. After all this excitement it will probably be a big mess over himself." Steve said with a smile. 

"Better that than a mess over my pretty feet. I am enjoying this new pedicure. Mmm, just there cucky. Suck my toes." 

Jen raised her feet off the bed and I guided my face into them. I hungrily kissed, licked and sucked their flawless perfection. As ordered, I took my cock into my hand and began frantically stroking. Beads of precum had begun glistening on the tip and running onto my fingers as I stroked, my passion enflamed by my fevered worship of her feet. Jen began stroking the balls of her feet against my face, gently caressing them down my face from my forehead to my lips. Her emerald eyes, glazed from the passionate pounding from her superior lover, stared down at me. Her dismissive look and lips curled into a mischievous smirk took me back to the fateful night on her sofa when I first sucked her toes. How she had looked at me then with mild bemusement and curiosity. Now her look was one of loftiness. I was not a lover exploring a fetish. I was her plaything taking the only place I deserved with her. An eager, reverent cuckold. The heat within me flared to an inferno as the couple considered me from their position at the head of the bed. Steve had moved to softly kiss at Jen's shoulder. She cocked her head towards him, her eyes not leaving me as she inspected me sucking and licking between each of her toes and across her soles.  

"Mmm, such a good boy cucky. That's it. This is all you ever wanted, isn't it? The sight, touch, smell and taste of my feet. Feeling their soft, succulent perfection against your lips and filling your mouth as you watch me with a superior man. You revel in it. How he fucks me in a way you never could. Pleases me like you never could. You just get to suck my feet..." 

"He seems pretty happy about it..." Steve interjected, smirking as he kissed at Jen's shoulder. 

"Of course...such a keen little foot cucky. Just look around at the expensive hotel suite he paid for with such a big bed for you to fuck me on." 

"I know. Makes me so hot just seeing how you control him with your feet and how excited he gets just from licking them..." 

"Sounds like someone is keen for round two. Better hurry up cucky, cum sucking on my little pedicured toes." Jen ordered, her attention focused back on me. 

"Oh shit Jen! Yes! Yes!" Came my pathetic groan from beneath her succulent, soft feet as my cock erupted.  

Her wide eyes flicked down to inspect my release as my cock spurted hard into the air and against my stomach. The length and intensity of my climax was greater than any I had recently had, with some stray droplets spurting as far as my chest and shoulder. I kept stroking until my spent body folded forward pathetically as I sucked the last of the flavour from Jen's toes. 

"Wow, very impressive cucky! Such a big sticky mess! Clearly been holding that in for a while. Must have been all that edging over the pics we've been sharing..." 

"That, or I just put on a really good show fucking you tonight." Steve replied. 

"Well, that goes without saying." Jen purred.  

"He may be in more of a state than me, but I definitely need a shower after all that." Steve said rolling to climb off the bed.  

"I'll not be far behind you. But forgetting your manners?" Jen said. 

"Oh of course not. Thanks for a great night cucky. A blast as always and especially nice of you to put on this suite for us. Hopefully you feel we put it to good use." Steve said with a wry smile. 

"Well, cucky?" Jen queried, her eyes returning to me. 

"Definitely. Thank-you for enjoying the room and using it to fuck Goddess Jen like I never could. Thank-you for letting me see how a real man pleases her."  

"And for me?" Jen purred. 

"Thank-you Goddess Jen for the privilege of wearing the pedicure and heels I funded. Thank-you for enjoying this hotel room with your superior Bull lover and especially thank-you for letting me sniff, kiss, lick and suck your flawless feet whilst he fucked you into delirium."  

"Your so welcome cucky!" Jen chirped. "You head on to the shower, I'll join you in a bit." Jen said to Steve. 

Steve turned and strode off into the bathroom and the familiar sound of running water commenced. Left to ourselves, Jen slid down the bed and sat in front of me, brushing her hair off her face with her fingers. 

"Well, another successful night, don't you think?" Jen said with her warm eyes meeting mine. 

"Incredible as always Jen. I just can't help sometimes but pinch myself to see if it's real when I think how lucky I am that you were into this." 

"It should be me pinching myself for how lucky I am to have both a devoted cuck ex and a great lover." Jen sighed. "Definitely a lot of firsts this year. First time I ever experienced cuckolding. First time I ever had someone watch me have sex. Now tonight the first time as a threesome we had our fun in a hotel room away from home. Still finding it all a lot of fun. But speaking of firsts, I had something I wanted to run past you." 

"Oh? What was that?" 

"Well, I know we have talked before about the importance of privacy and that is still absolutely my view. But I have a confession. I was at a hen party recently for one of my friends and I got chatting to my friend Vicky, you know the blonde you met at that barbecue when we were dating? I didn't let slip any names, but she is fairly sharp and after a few drinks started commenting on the new heels and pedicures she had noticed I had on nights out. I admit I maybe had a bit too much wine by that point, so I let slip the fact that I had a cuck who was into my feet and liked funding those things and watching Steve and I fuck. Naturally she was all over it in a flash and asking questions, wanting to know more. I kept your name out of it, don't worry, but separately she and I had discussed the possibility of having a threesome with Steve and me. All of the stuff this year just opened my eyes sexually to what can be enjoyed and so I was into exploring it. I talked it over with Steve and he said he would naturally be happy but also asked if you would be there as our 'audience' for the three of us. What do you think?" 

"I don't know what to say Jen. I mean, I was stunned when you were into the foot cuckolding alone, but now you're suggesting opening it up to involving more people? It is a big step opening up to a relative stranger." 

"I know and I totally understand if you are worried at all. I just thought it might be fun. Steve enjoying both of us and you getting to worship 4 feet instead of just mine. I mentioned to her what it might involve if you were there and she seemed very keen. It would mean a lot to me if you were to agree. Something to think about?" Jen purred as she reached her hand out and stroked my inner thigh with her nails.  

"Of course, Jen. Anything for you." I replied. 

"Great. You can let me know." She said, leaning forward and kissing my cheek.  

Jen climbed off the bed and began making her way to the bathroom. As she reached the door she paused and turned back to me with a wry smile, her arms folded. 

"You better wipe up some of your mess in case it gets on the bedsheets cucky. But once you're done. How about joining us in the bathroom? The shower has a big clear glass window for you to see everything going on inside and you could get a great view sitting by the bath? Food for thought..." She purred. 

With that Jen proceeded to join her lover and I heard her familiar giggling and Steve's deep voice. I did as instructed and found a pack of wipes in the bedside drawer to clean myself up, ensuring none of my mess got onto the bedsheets. Once cleaned up I joined the couple in the bathroom and watched them having more fun enjoying each other's bodies under the hot, steamy water. Through the large glass partition, I could see everything clearly as Steve pleasured Jen further, pressing her toned athletic body against the fine marble wall of the shower. I eagerly watched and edged until the couple emerged to wrap themselves in towels. We returned to the bedroom and I gathered my clothes.  

"Time to say goodnight cucky." Jen purred 

"Going so soon?" Steve joked, sprawling on the bed. 

"Well, time flies when you're having fun." Jen chirped. "Just remember to have a think about what I talked about." She said, striding over to me and hugging me softly. 

"Yeah, could be a very good night mate. Vicky is a lot of fun. Plus, not that I'm an expert, but she seems to have pretty nice feet." Steve said with a smirk. 

"I am sure he can judge that for himself!" Jen joked.  

"Thanks again. I had a great night and so glad you've enjoyed the hotel room. I will definitely think about it and let you know."  

"Please do. Safe home cucky." Jen said softly.  

I bade my farewells and felt in a daze as I ambled back down the corridor and into the hotel lifts. Lost in my thoughts I had barely noticed the odd looks from the hotel staff in the lobby wondering why someone who wasn't a guest was leaving the hotel rooms so late. By the time I reached my car the waves of bliss from the evening were still washing through me. Before starting my car, I opened my phone and searched for Vicky on social media. Soon finding her profile my memory of her resurfaced. She was shorter than Jen, with more sharp features and golden blonde hair. I remembered her having a bold personality and being far more outspoken and extroverted than Jen. I soon found a picture of her beside Jen at a mutual friend's wedding, wearing a pair of strappy heeled sandals. Her feet appeared much smaller and dainty than Jen's, perhaps a size 3 or 4. I resolved that I would soon find out, as my mind was already made up. I sent a text to Jen saying 'OK, I am in. What next?'. A devil emoji soon came as the reply followed by one sentence, 'leave it with me...'